The Last Boy Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mydeepsix
mydeepsix
225 Followers

When at last his hips were pinned tight to hers, she almost froze but her hips ground against him almost involuntarily. She broke the kiss and screamed out, "Fuck, it hurts, it's so big!, You're inside me so deep! Just hold it, don't move! Oh god! I'm cumming." She shivered and quaked, involuntarily.

She exploded in orgasm, shaking and thrusting her hips back into him.

"I guess you like my cock?" he asked, grinning down at her.

"Oh, god! I feel you inside me! I love it! It's incredible, it's so big and thick, and hard..." her words trailed off as Jason pulled out slowly and pushed in deeply again, she began to moan incoherently.

"You're pussy is so tight, it feels so amazing," he said.

She cried. "Oh, I feel you so deep! Your hard cock is stretching me out!"

Sandi never talked like this, ever. Her brazen, filthy confession was like electricity down my spine and into my hard dick. I had to stop myself from stroking, fearing I might cum too soon and post-nut clarity would drag me back to my senses, stepping in to stop this violation of my wife. But I let it continue.

As her pussy slowly began to accommodate his girth, I could see in her face that her pain gave way to pleasure, he started slowly pumping in and out of her slick, wet married tunnel, eliciting rhythmic moan after moan from her.

"So it's bigger than your husband's dick," he asked.

"So... much... bigger, it feels... so.. hard!" she confessed, her hips started to swing into his, matching his thrusts.

"I am fucking you better than him?" he asked.

"Oh yes, it feels so much better, so intense, so deep! You're filling me up!" she moaned back at him. "Oh god, I'm cumming again! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Her orgasm shook her body in helpless spasms.

Jason, or his dick, had gotten her off at least twice in just a couple minutes. My wife was getting the fuck of her life, in what was essentially our bed, from a young man she just met. Meanwhile I was getting off just watching. What the fuck is wrong with me? I just wanted it to keep going.

He picked up the pace, pumping faster and harder until she cried: "Jason!" she howled, "You fuck me so much better than my husband!"

He was clearly getting off the talk, being dominant not only over her, but me as well. And my dick couldn't be harder. My cock was so hard it hurt, I needed to release the pressure built up in my balls. I stripped naked, and right there, in public, in front of my cheating wife and her boy lover, started jacking off.

"Tell me more!" he prompted her, slowing down. Evidently, he loved hearing how great he was. Who doesn't?

"Your dick is so big! It's so thick." She confessed, almost boasting. "It's so much bigger than my husband's!" She grabbed his tight little ass and continued "Your ass is so powerful, so strong! You are my powerful animal lover! Fuck me like an animal!"

He just grunted as he began to really pound away at my wife's tender pussy.

"Oh I love the way this tight, married pussy feels," he said through gritted teeth.

"Jason!" she practically screamed. "Your giant cock is stretching my hot, married pussy out!"

He was really pounding her, almost violently. She took it and demanded more.

"Oh, God! Yes! Yes!" she yelled out. "I'm cumming again! Fuck me! Fuck me, Jason! Pound my slutty pussy!"

She came even harder this time, her whole body convulsing. It took her a minute or two to stop. When she did, Jason, still harder than ever, rolled onto his back and pulled her almost limp body on top of him, she weakly complied.

I watched her brazenly swing her sexy leg over his massive dick and smoothly impale herself on it. She put her hands on his muscled, sweaty chest and slowly forced her pussy down his giant fuckstick. Once he was all the way in, she ground he pussy against his public bone and moaned before rising up. Every time she came up, I could see her pussy stretched to accommodate his thick veiny dick. Then she would slide back down. She did this a few times before she began rolling her hips and riding him front to back.

"You love riding my cock?" he asked as he reached up and played with her breasts.

"God yes! Yes! Yes!" she said through gritted teeth. "I love riding your dick! Your big cock feels so good!"

"You've dreamed about getting fucked by a big cock?" he asked.

"Yes, I've fantasized about fucking you all day! Ever sine I saw you a the pond! Your big, beautiful cock!" she confessed as she rode him.

"It's so much better than I imagined!" she told him. "It fills me up! It feels so good! You fuck me so good, Jason!"

"What if your husband was jealous, and told you to stop riding my dick?" he asked.

"I would tell him to watch how good I ride your big dick," she shot back. "How good you make my pussy feel! My hot married pussy is taking your huge dick! It was made for your hard cock!"

"You like fucking a big cock in front of him?" he asked.

"Yes, I do!" she answered. "I want him to watch. I want him to see me ride your big cock!"

"You want him to see how I fuck you? How slutty you are for my cock? How much you want it inside you?" he continued.

"Yes!' she yelled back. "I want him to see how your big dick fucks me, how much it fills my hot, married pussy, how much it stretches me out! What a wanton slut I am for your cock!"

She kept riding him, almost desperate to cum again.

"I want you to fuck me Jason!" she pleaded. "Your dick is so much better than my husband's. You fuck me so much better than him."

She looked down as she rode, rubbing her hands on his muscled chest, drinking him in.

"You are so young, so muscular, " she told him "You're the hottest fuck I've ever had!"

He pumped his hips up, meeting her cunt with a powerful thrusts.

"That's it, that's the way!" she yelled. "You are so hot Jason. Your body is so amazing. You look so good while I ride your cock in front of my husband!"

"So you wouldn't stop if he begged you right now?" he asked.

"No! I won't stop! I want him to see how good you fuck me!" she replied, breathlessly. "How your good your big dick feels in my tight little married pussy. How good you look and feel. He needs to learn how a real man fucks me!"

She found a way to send another pang right through me with her words, and I came. Hard. Shooting juts of hot cum everywhere, like a teenager. Wet sticky semen was now all over my legs. I didn't care.

Jason started thrusting harder, back up into her, moaning as he pumped up. She was moaning right back at him.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she cried out, uncontrollably.

"Oh that slutty pussy is so tight! It's mine now! My tight pussy!" he yelled back.

"Oh here I cum!" she cried. "Yes Jason fuck my pussy! Harder! Harder!"

As she came, he thrust up and yelled out, at which point I realized he was cumming. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down into him, shaking and grunting. He was pumping my sweet little wife full of his hot cum. My wife was not only fucking this huge-dicked stud she barely knew, but getting filled with his cum.

Sandi rolled off and they both laid there, trying to catch their breath. My own dick had found its second wind and was standing at attention as thought about everything that had happened. Then I watched as Sandi leaned over and began licking his cock hungrily, cleaning every last drop of cum off of it and swallowing it down like she was starving. Then she took one hand and began slowly rubbing it, still mesmerized by its size. She sucked it, licking the sticky cum from his shaft and balls, stroking it gently until it got hard again.

Sandi looked him in the eyes and quietly pleaded, "Jason, please fuck me again."

"Please Jason," she begged. "You fuck me so much better than my husband. I need you to fuck me again. I'll do whatever you want, you can fuck me however you want."

Jason, showing remarkable recovery, moved behind her, and began to slowly fuck her from doggy style.

"Oh yes!" she said. "Thank you, Jason. Your cock feels amazing inside me."

"Oh yes, Jason!" she yelled. "Fuck me with that big dick Jason! Oh you fuck me so much better than my husband. Fuck my hot little married pussy! Stretch me out with your big dick! Ooooh, uuhh, oooh, I'm cumming!"

She exploded in another orgasm, her hips violently slamming back against him. He never stopped pounding her.

"You fuck me so good Jason!" she she said, her breath coming in gasps. She could barely keep herself from falling over, almost hanging off his cock.

Jason stopped, catching his breath, Sandi cried and whimpered a little as Jason slowly pulled out, he cock leaving a hollow tunnel filled with goo in my wife, I could literally see deeply into her dripping cum-overflowing cunt.

He flipped her onto her back, and grabbed a few of our pillows, sliding them under her hips, raising her ass up, exposed and vulnerable, and spread her legs, placing her knees almost on his shoulders. He placed his dick back at the entrance of he pussy. She knew what comes next.

"Please Jason, please fuck me!" she begged. "Put it in me! Please fuck me with that big dick!"

In one smooth and powerful motion he slammed all the way inside her, causing her to yelp when he hit bottom. Then he just started pounding away at her like a machine. When we were dating, years ago, she would complain that my cock was hitting her cervix, she said it was feeling like she was being hit in the stomach. Jason's cock was longer than mine, I could see her eyes and her her gasp every time he thrust in deeply, but evidently the feeling of being that full and pounded was making her cum over and over.

While he fucked her, his hands were roaming all over her. Slapping the sides of her ass, grabbing her tits pinching her nipples. He kissed her, roughly, then sucked and bit her nipples, her neck, lost in animal lust.

"Yes!!" she cried. "Oh oh ohh!"

"What do you want?" he demanded.

"I want you to fuck me Jason!", she yelled back. "Pound my married pussy. Fuck me like my husband can't."

Your pussy is so tight! So wet! I like the way you fuck, slut! You're my slut now!" He claimed her.

"Oh yes, Jason!" she screamed. "You can fuck me any time you want! You can have this pussy any time you want!"

"Whose pussy is this?!" he demanded.

"Your pussy, Jason!" she cried out, surrendering completely to him.

"What about your husband?" he asked.

"This is your pussy now Jason! You fuck me so much better than him!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "This is your pussy to fuck any time you want. I'm yours Jason!"

"Tell him!" Jason demanded.

"I'm fucking someone else with a bigger dick that you! "She looked at me, for the first time since this started. "Jason is my young stud, his dick is huge! It's so much bigger than yours, my husband! He's so hot! So powerful! So good inside me! I'm cumming again, I'm cumming on Jason's huge dick!"

He kept pounding her as her body shook from a long, powerful orgasm.

"Jason is pounding me so good with his big dick!" she continued, perhaps afraid he'd stop if she didn't confess totally and completely. "I just want him to keep fucking me. This is the best anyone has ever fucked me! You, husband, can't fuck me like this! My pussy has never been so full, I've never been stretched out like this!"

She wrapped her legs around Jason as tight as she could.

He put his hands on either side of her tits and somehow found some more power to fuck her even harder. Their bodies were slamming together in animal lust.

"Oh yes Jason, fuck me! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" she screamed, out of control. "Pound that pussy! This is Jason's pussy now, not my husband's! Jason fucks me so much better! He can fuck me whenever he wants! He can fuck me however he wants! I just need his big dick in my pussy"

"Ohhhh, yessssss!" she screamed. "Husband! See how good Jason fucks my pussy! You hear your slutty little wife getting her brains fucked out by Jason! This is Jason's pussy now! That I'm going to fuck Jason again, and again! I need his big cock! Only his big cock!"

With that he thrust upward hard and yelled out, he was cumming again deep inside her pussy. My body started to convulse involuntarily, and I came as well, hard, the kind of orgasm you feel in your toes, up your spine, and in your skull.

"Yes Jason!" Sandi yelled. "Pump my pussy full of your cum again! Fill me up! I'm cumming again!"

He slumped over her over and she convulsed back against him several times.

I stood there, nude, semen rhythmic dripping still from the tip of my cock, watching those two beautiful bodies heaving and covered in sweat, glistening in the firelight.

Jason rolled off onto his back, his chest heaving, his semi-hard cock still thick and shiny with hot cum.

Sandi, still quivering, managed to roll over until she put her head onto Jason's stomach, feeling his breath swell his chest, in and out. Then, she pulled his cock to her lips and started to lick fresh cum from his exposed head, and down the shaft. As she regained her energy, she started to suck his hardening cock again, with youthful gusto. Jason just laid back and enjoyed it for a few minutes, then he rolled away, physically pushing Sandi away, and dashed into the tent, emerging quickly with some spare rope. She tried to follow, but he pushed her back onto the mattress.

"I've got an idea," he said.

Faster than I would have thought possible, he had Sandi on her back and her hands tied to each tent stake, spread eagle on the air mattress.

"I'm going to leave you like this," he chuckled. "So everyone who walks by can see what a cum-filled slut you are!"

Sandi gasped, and writhed on the mattress, pulling against the restraints to no avail. "Please!" She begged.

"What do you want?" he asked, innocently.

"Fuck my married pussy with that big dick," she answered.

"Do you love my cock?" he asked.

It's amazing," she responded breathlessly. "It's so big."

"How does it compare it to your husband's?" he asked.

"It's so much better," she moaned, her voice sounding increasingly frustrated. "It fucks me so much deeper, so much better."

"What do you want me to do with it?" he asked, stroking his cock.

"I want you to fuck my tight little married pussy with it," she answered. "Fuck me like my husband can't."

"Please just fuck me," she begged.

Jason propped up her hips with the pillows, exposing her wet, fucked cunt. I was shocked that it looked gaped, I could see deep inside her the raw pink flesh still dripping with fresh young cum, He took his free hand and lined his hardening dick up with entrance to her vagina. Instead of entering her, he lifted his dick and slapped her clit a couple of times.

I was rock hard, too shocked to cum again, we all were out of breath and exhausted. Jason picked up the water jug and poured it over his head, washing the sweat and sex off, and refreshing himself. I looked over at Sandi, still tied up and desperately trying to touch herself, but Jason's ropes held strong. She looked dazed, exhausted, cum-drunk and totally sexy.

Jason pulled on his shorts and moccasins. He fist-bumped me and said "I'd better get back before it gets too dark. We cool?" I grinned, and nodded. He indicated his head back to where he left Sandi, saying "A totally hot milf, thanks." and then he walked off.

I walked over and knelt next to Sandi on the mattress, thinking of untying her. I reached over and kissed her, to my surprise she kissed me fiercely, desperately lifting her head up and push her tongue down my throat. It shocked me, and I realized the night was not over yet.

"I need to cum again! He left me before I finished! Oh, God, I need to cum!" She pleaded.

I reached down and felt her hard-fucked and dripping cunt, I could feel how stretched out Jason's cock had left her, there would be no point in me trying to fuck her now.

Sandi gasped as she felt me touch her clit, "Oh, yes!" she said, "Like that!". Suddenly I recalled her words: She begged Jason for his cock, she promised him that she'd do anything, he could fuck her anytime, any way, it was his pussy. I started to wonder if I my old sexual bag of tricks were any match for his youth and big cock.

I gently rubbed her swollen clit again.

"Yes! Yes! Please!" she begged.

I massaged her well fucked cunt with my fingertips. "Ooooh, yes!" She moaned, her hips involuntarily thrusting upward.

"But, this married pussy belongs to Jason?" I asked, feigning innocence.

Sandi growled in frustration, futility pulling against her ropes. "I'm you wife!" She pleaded. "Take your pussy back! Take my pussy! It's yours, husband!"

"But" I said, pulling back my hand, slightly, "Jason can take you anytime he wants, fuck you any way he wants?" I feigned sadness

"I need your cock, husband!" she was pleading, "I need to cum, please!"

She took a deep breath "You can fuck my pussy any time, anywhere, anyway you want! Just fuck me now!" She bargained.

I leaned over and kissed her hard nipple, Licking Jason's fresh cum from her tits. Sandi moaned, twisting desperately in her bonds. "Oh, god, yes! Yes!" she cried out.

I licked my way down her firm, toned stomach and then lightly tasted the wet, fresh splashed cum (his and hers) in the inside of her thighs.

"Oh, god, yes! Yes!" she pleaded, I flicked my tongue over her hard little clit.

"Pete" she moaned. "Oh yes, I need this. Oh, lick my pussy!"

The hot scent of her raw, freshly fucked pussy was intoxicating. I dove in. I started licking my wife's pussy, sucking on her clit, as she urgently tried to ride my face, completely naked and exposed in the wilderness. I licked and sucked, almost drowning in the flood of combined cum. Like a bulldog eating oatmeal, not caring about anything, just reminder her that I was first, I was best.

Within 30 seconds she was ready to orgasm, I could feel it rising in her.

"Oh yes Pete," she yelled. "Right there. Oh, uhh, that's right, suck my clit!"

Nothing was going to stop her orgasm, she must have thought her release was close.

"Mmm, your tongue feels so good."

I could taste his cum inside her, it started to flow out as I licked. I tried my best to suck and lick it as it ran down her legs.

"Can you taste his cum?" she asked. "I'm so full of his hot cum! I can feel it flowing out of my pussy!"

"Yes," I said.

"Do it bother yout?" she asked, amazed. "Do you like licking another man's cum from my pussy?"

"Your pussy tastes amazing, even better hot and freshly fucked," I answered, surprised at my own lack of disgust, it was actually turning me on.

Just before she was about to explode, I pulled back, pushing my hard cock into her mouth. "Get me hard so I can fuck you!" I ordered. Sandi eagerly complied, it was one of the hottest blowjobs I'd ever felt. I rubbed my wet cock all over her face, her neck, slapping her lips with it. Finally, she pulled back,

"Pete, please," she begged. "Fuck me now"

I moved down into position, rubbing my hard cock all over her wet, slimy pussy, covering it with Jason's cum. "You pussy is so stretched out, so well fucked, his cock was so much bigger than mine, are you sure?"

"Yes!" she was almost screaming "Fuck me now!"

"You want me to fuck the pussy you gave to Jason?" I teased.

Sandi started begging "Your pussy! It's your pussy! My husband's pussy! Take it back! Fuck me any time, any where, any way you want! It's your pussy, only my husband's pussy!"

I smeared Jason's cum around her tight asshole, using the head of my cock to tease and gently push against it, teasing her hole. Sandi gasped. Then, she moaned with pleasure.

Sandi said, softly "Fuck my ass. Fuck my tight ass. Fuck me in the ass!"

I have to admit, anal sex never did much for me, physically, and Sandi never before asked for it. But here, now, I felt a huge desire to take her last vestige of self control, her forbidden cherry, the thing Jason left unmolested. It was a huge mind fuck to me, now, to stick my cock onto Sandi's tight and virgin asshole. I almost came from the idea.

mydeepsix
mydeepsix
225 Followers