The Last Boy Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed the head of my cock in, feeling the muscular resistance. "Yes, I'll take your ass, now and any time I want!" I said.

"Yes!" Sandi pleaded, "Fuck my ass! Please! Please! I'm yours! Take my ass anytime, any way you want! Fuck my slut asshole!"

I teased it in a little more.

Sandy pleaded "Oh, god, yes! Fuck me! I'm your whore, your slut! I'll suck your cock! I'll suck your big balls! Fuck anybody you want me to! Suck a strangers cock for you! Eat a whore's pussy while you watch! Cum on your cock! Fuck my asshole! Fuck me now!"

She had never talked this way before, never been into dirty talk at all! To hear this out of her mouth was an incredible turn-on, like a different woman all together. I think my eyes rolled back in my head, I was feeling erotic fire burning up my spine, charging me up to explode!

I pushed in further, past the ring, and sunk my cock in deep. Sandi gasped and whimpered "Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass! My ass is yours! Take me back! I am yours! I belong to you!"

Sandi's hips were propped high up by the pillows, her legs spread obscenely wide, her knees pressed up against her tits. I buried my cock to the hilt up her asshole, then pulled out and started pounding in earnest. I felt an insane rush of lust and passion, like an animal, possessed, driven, my body was almost an uncontrollable fucking machine. I felt my orgasm build up like an impending flood. Sandy was moaning, and little cries escaped her twisted lips, she had no control as her body writhed and convulsed in orgasm after orgasm. I'd never seen her so lost in passion and lust, it was mind blowing.

Incredibly, my orgasm hit and seemed to trigger a big one in her. We both tensed up, rigid and tight, then I felt this incredible release and started pumping her ass full of hot jets of cum, over and over again my cock pulsed powerfully, and with each one I felt her convulse and shake, until I collapsed weakly into her, panting and dizzy.

We lay there for long moments, in each other's sweat, and feeling each other's heavy breathing until at least we recovered. I reached up and untied her easily, and we held each other tightly.

As the cool mountain air revived us, we silently, and by unspoken agreement, move moved the mattress back into the tent, and snuggled together until we passed out.

At sunrise, we made our way down to the warm pond and soaped up, I held Sandi's hand as she leaned back and rinsed her hair in the water, then I held onto her as I did the same. It felt like a baptism, washing away the events of last night. It felt good. I smiled at Sandi, my beautiful wife, and she grinned back. Silently, we made our way back to the camp.

On the way back we passed Jason's camp, were we heard music and voices. Stealthily, we spied on the action: There was an older couple, and Jason, and several young people his age, men and women, all busy setting up, laughing, exploring the area. Sandi pointed to the couple, the man looked like an older version of Jason, with darker hair and a much more hairy, and muscular chest. Jason looked like a kid today, gangly and awkward, not anything like the muscled bull we met yesterday. Jason called out "Mom!" and this woman turned to look for him: She was tall, a little thick, blonde hair, big tits, but obviously in charge as she directed the camp activities, but substantially younger than we were. Sandy whispered "..and the moment's gone." We made sure we were not seen as we made our way back.

We packed quickly and were on our way, by this time a clean diner and hot meal would be welcome. As we settled in and ordered, I checked my phone. There was a message typed in, but not sent, to an unknown number. It read: "Jason here, love to see you again sometime!"

I stared at it for a moment, then handed it to Sandi. "This must have been meant for you" I said. She took it, and quickly read the message.

She looked up at me, and asked "Can you tie a knot?"

I said "Of course."

Smiling, handed the phone back, saying: "Delete it".