The Last Bridge in Pittsburgh Ch. 06

Story Info
Further sexy exploration with Kate leads to a breakthrough.
2.9k words
4.72
10.1k
5

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate invited me over that night - my first time seeing her place. I met her at the door to the ground floor as she arrived home from her shift, sweaty and cross.

The dozen locks on the peeling front door turned, and we stepped inside to a mouldering old ruin. It was honestly hard to tell what holes in the walls of the foyer were part of Kate's government-mandated self-renovation and which were there when she had arrived. Further through, in the kitchen, supporting beams and joists lay bare as if the walls had just been demolished - but they were covered in initials and long past dates. There was a foot of water damage around what had been, decades ago, beautiful wainscotting. A rat squeaked in the walls.

Kate noticed my puzzled face. "Before me, there was some sort of... commune here. Death cult? Something like that. They didn't take particularly good care of the house. And I haven't been nearly as industrious as you in my repairs. I do just enough so they can't kick me out."

"No offense, but it's kind of wild to me. I can't wait to finish and for the government to give me the deed. I never thought I'd own a home, you know? Not even before I was in the camps." I blurted out.

"I guess I'm really not expecting to stay in Pittsburgh. Don't get me wrong, I was thrilled to be placed here, even this place by Uncle Sam. Big step up from my FEMA enlistment. But I've learned not to get too comfortable anywhere. I never wanna value my home over my hide. Does that make sense?"

It honestly didn't. But that was what I liked about Kate - she was very much living her own story. Even with me muddling her mind, her iconoclasm shone through. I kept my mouth shut.

Kate fixed herself some tea and we went upstairs. Her bedroom was much cleaner than the first floor, if not well-furnished - newly rebuilt walls, sheet rock still bare, and an enormous four-poster bed. We sank into it, and she lay in the crook of my arm, not quite cuddling, but still close and warm. We spent several minutes in companionable conversation before she began petting the crotch of my pants.

"I was wondering - do you want to try something new? I've never done it before but... I wanna fuck you with my tits."

I hastily agreed. I had actually been thinking about suggesting this myself while I had Kate in the trance state, and here she was beating me to the punch.

Kate disappeared into the ensuite bathroom and reappeared with a bottle of lube while I took off my pants - somewhat difficult as I was already stiff. Kate slipped a hand around my erection and we spent a moment distracted, with her shoving me onto the bed as our tongues met. Finally she rolled off to kneel on the floor in front of me before reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra.

I suddenly realized that though I had by now groped - and cum on - Kate's chest, I'd never actually seen her fully topless. I had been missing out. I could swear that I heard angels singing as she removed the sports bra. Kate's breasts were truly incredible - that one-in-a-million combination of large and perky. I guess some part of it was relative to her small frame, but on anyone they would have been captivating. I have no idea what size she actually was - I'm a guy, I don't think I even get how the bust size system actually works - but she had clearly been blessed by whatever gods or genetics were involved in such things. In the tight sports bra she wore for work, they had been a pleasant handful. Free, they were several handfuls at least.

I thought briefly back to that first night on the roof and Kate's story of her Ex's new girlfriend, who supposedly had not just been prettier but better endowed. What kind of a freak must that girl have been? I put it out of my mind.

Kate smirked at me while I gawked. "Are you gonna just look or do you want me to use 'em?"

I nodded dumbly as Kate squeezed lube into her cleavage and began spreading it, causing the afternoon sun to sparkle off her boobs. The serenading angels in my head returned as she wrapped her breasts around my dick, telling me of heaven brought to earth. My cock throbbed offtempo to the faint feeling of Kate's heartbeat.

"Oh, that feels kinda nice." Kate said, after beginning to stroke up and down my shaft. "I didn't think it'd feel like anything for the woman, you know?"

"Then -" I gasped, myself quite overwhelmed with sensations well past 'nice'. "then why'd you offer? Delighted, obviously but -" I paused again to moan. " - Surprised, too."

"Well, I thought I should try it. You don't know what you like until you try. And I figured I'd get you to eat me out for a nice long time after to return the favor..." Her look turned thoughtful as she squeezed her chest around me. "And you know, it's kind of weird, but I've been looking forward to your cum all day."

---

"Drinking my cum completes you."

"Drinking your cum completes me."

"You think about my cock when you're sad or bored, and it makes you happy."

"I think about your cock when I'm sad or bored, and it makes me happy."

"You daydream about titfucking me."

"I daydream about titfucking you."

I paused. Kate's suggestion of a boobjob had me wondering if she was newly open to other things as well.

"You want to suck my cock"

"I..." Shudder, shake.

Damnit. Kate had declined to suck me on a couple of occasions, and she always resisted this suggestion when I tried it. I was tempted to just power through with repetition, but thought better of it. Repetition had worked with Sara, but I was still worried about it as a tactic. Who knew what would happen if she woke up randomly in the middle of refusing something? For all my so-called 'science', I really didn't understand anything about how my ability actually worked.

I decided to check other avenues instead.

"You want to take my cock in your ass." Not a huge anal guy, or anything, but worth a shot.

"I.." Shudder. Nope.

I had a brief moment of academic wonder trying to guess whether semen in Kate's ass would put her under. I had cum in her pussy a couple times now, and that hadn't done anything.

WAIT, of course it hadn't. Kate and I always used a condom when I fucked her. I nearly slapped myself.

"You want me to fuck you bareback."

"I... want... to.."

A little resistance. But only some. And all of a sudden I desperately wanted to cum in her cunt - perhaps to see if the effect worked that way, but largely because I was already growing hard again at an opportunity to apply my power. Maybe I could find a way to reason her into it, like I'd done with drinking my jizz a couple days ago?

"You love the feel of my cum in your mouth."

"I love the feel of your cum in my mouth."

"You love the feel of my cum in your throat."

"I love the feel of your cum in my throat."

"You love the feel of my cum on your skin."

"I love the feel of your cum on my skin."

"You love the feel of my cum everywhere."

"I love the feel of your cum everywhere."

"You want to feel my cum in your pussy."

Anyone with a PHD in advanced logic - or a fifth grade education - would see that this argument for what it was: full of holes. Err, full of fallacies.

"I want to feel your cum in my pussy."

Yet, it had paid off. I suppose people aren't too sharp when they're being programmed.

"You want to feel my seed inside your cunt."

"I want to feel your seed inside my cunt."

"You need to feel me cumming inside of you."

"I need to feel you cumming inside of me."

"The thought of my cum in your pussy is intensely erotic."

"The thought of your cum in my pussy is intensely erotic."

"You want me to fuck you in the pussy."

"I want you to fuck me in the pussy."

"The idea of feeling me cum inside you is irresistible."

"The idea of feeling you cum inside me is irresistible."

----

When she awoke, Kate insisted that I eat her out, and I was happy to oblige. Kate leaned back on a mound of pillows, sipping her now-lukewarm tea. She was still dripping lube - and little flecks of cum she hadn't scooped into her mouth earlier - all over the bedspread, but didn't seem to mind. I lost myself for some time in her scent, at times lapping insistently at her, or pushing my tongue as far inside her as I could, or sucking lightly on her clit while I ran a single finger in and out of her cunt, timing my rhythm to her soft moans.

Eventually, I came up for air.

"Can I ask you a question?"

Kate's eyes took a second to open. "Sure."

"Do you have something against blowjobs? Not mad or anything, just something I've noticed."

"Oh, sure. I guess that's a fair question to ask - I can be a bit of a pillow princess sometimes, huh?"

"Like I said - just curious." I flicked her clit with my tongue.

"Well, until you, I really hated the taste of cum, I guess that's part of it." She trailed off, with a distant look on her face. "But mainly, I just find it really gross." She paused. "Sorry! I don't mean anything by that. You have a very nice cock." Kate ruffled my hair in what I guess was supposed to be affection.

"Speaking of my cock..." I intentionally trailed off while I curled two fingers inside her, causing her to arch her back and shiver. "Are you fucking anyone else right now?"

Kate gave me a sharp look.

"No, no - I'm not jealous or anything. I like being - what was it? Neighbors with benefits?" I chuckled. "No, I was wondering - if you're not fucking anyone else and it's safe -" My words caught in my throat a bit. Good god, was I being bashful? "I was wondering if you wanted to fuck bareback."

"Uhhhhh I don't think..." Kate began to stammer. Her eyes grew incredibly wide as her face turned the darkest shade of red I think I'd even seen on a person. "I have an IUD, but, uhh, I don't - I've never done that - I'm not sure -"

Kate's token resistance was curious, but I felt emboldened by her embarrassed attraction to the idea - and by the fact that I could feel her getting wetter around my fingers. I briefly considered putting her back in a trance and forcing the issue, but I immediately thought better of it. When you have a hammer, you need to remember not everything's a nail. I could use my non-magical abilities to seal the deal. I slipped another finger inside of Kate and began stroking in and out, slowly but firmly. My other hand moved to her clit to move across it in rhythm.

"You don't want to feel my cock inside you? Really feel it, I mean?" I sped up my strokes. This was the most pushy I'd ever been with Kate, and it had awoken something almost hungry inside of me. I looked up into Kate's eyes to see her forehead damp with sweat and her wide eyes transfixed on me. I maintained eye contact for a moment while I ran my tongue roughly over her clit. "You don't want to feel my cum inside of you?"

Kate's legs shuddered and then locked closed around my head as she bucked against my mouth and fingers, trembling in orgasm. I held my breath and licked as fast as I could until she released me, panting. I looked back up and saw my own hunger mirrored in her eyes.

"OK. But I'm on top."

----

Kate rode me with abandon. I don't care what the condom industry says, you lose a lot of sensation even in a good rubber. I could swear I could suddenly feel individual muscles in her cunt, relentlessly massaging my dick in the moments she bottomed out to grind her clit against the base of my cock. I was on cloud nine.

I wasn't alone there, though - Kate's face was lit up with the strangest look, at once insatiably lustful but also quietly transfixed with what she was doing. Several times, she pinned my wrists to the bed above me, and forced my head into the duvet with a kiss before leaning into my ear to whisper a request -

"Fill me!"

Three or four minutes in, Kate came, arching her back to support herself against one of the beams of the old four-poster bed. Her long guttural moan surprised me, snapping me out of the reverie I had been in as she fucked me, and I quickly thrust up into her as best I could from below while she sat on me transfixed, drawing new spasms from her.

Unfortunately for Kate's newfound desire to feel my cum inside of her, she had not long ago brought me off in spectacular fashion with her breasts. And so I'm proud to say I lasted for nearly twenty minutes more - pushing up into her when I wasn't being ridden aggressively, but mostly just running my hands and mouth over the incredible body above me.

Kate came once more before she began to get really insistent that I ought to cum, too. Eventually she hit on the strategy of reaching behind her back to massage my balls. This unexpected maneuver had me at high gear again. I wordlessly nodded at her and she broke out into a manic grin as I erupted inside of her.

Kate's eyes rolled back in her head, and her thighs around me on either side shuddered. For a split second, I was concerned I'd discovered some dark new effect of my ability. But then I realized that she was trembling in orgasm - her eyelids fluttering, her stomach muscles tensing. I sat up to take Kate in my arms and turn her, laying her down on the now throughly stained bedspread as my cock slipped out of her.

And then, just as her euphoria subsided, so did her consciousness - her eyes going from unfocused to glazed. Her whole body went limp just as it had done so many times already. The seamless transition from desire to suggestibility was impossibly hot - I would have been rock hard had I not just cum. I decided to check she was in trance, just to make sure.

"You love the feel of my cum."

"I love the feel of your cum."

Good, good. I lay gently down beside Kate, suddenly exhausted. In just a moment I would give her some suggestions, some reinforcement. Perhaps it was time to help her begin to move on from her ex, I lazily suggested to myself. In a minute, though. Everything could wait a minute.

Less than a minute later, though, my calm was broken. Kate's phone vibrated and then began to ring, loudly. I sat up slowly to silence it. What I was not expecting, though, was for Kate to sit upright and dash to look at it.

"Crap - it's work. They're calling me in for another shift if I want it."

She checked her watch.

"I'll have to shower there. Sorry, I was kinda hoping to grab dinner together. You're sure you don't mind?"

"Not at all, I totally get it - my own work's shifts have been hard to come by lately, so I get it."

I helped her retrieve her jumpsuit from under the bed where it had fallen, and she tossed me her keys to lock up.

---

Later that night, I sat at my kitchen table, and opened my notebook to a line written what felt like ages ago. From back when I had been planning on running strictly scientific tests and not plunging headfirst into a sexual romp.

- What caused the end of the suggestible state? Time, properties of the cum ingested, external factors?

With Kate's call, I figured I finally had the answer. Loud sounds - alarms, generators backfiring, even me slapping Kate's ass - had accompanied many ends to trances, but I'd never made the connection before. Likely the ends of other trances had been triggered by noise too, but I hadn't been paying attention.

If I was right, and sharp sounds caused the end of the suggestible state... how long could I keep someone under by keeping them from hearing any loud noise? Hours? Days?

And - if I was right - what could I do to someone's mind with that much time spent isolated from all sounds but my voice?

--

Author's note - Please reach out with feedback, comments, suggestions or other thoughts. I am totally new to writing, so your encouragement - or even just your musings - are deeply treasured.