The Last Bridge in Pittsburgh Ch. 08

Story Info
A loving reunion.
3k words
4.68
8.9k
7

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having only gotten a couple hours in bed, I set out before sunrise behind the wheel of my truck. It wouldn't go on autopilot until I was on the highway, so I struggled a little to stay awake as I made my way through town. The old truck had been the reason I had been dragged into Sara's Arizona plans in the first place - she was originally going to pay thousands of dollars to have all the stuff shipped by tube, as neither she nor Ava had a license. When she saw the hulking old electric beast parked behind my house, though, she had dragooned me. This, sadly, is the price of having a truck - everyone asks you to help them move.

In Sara's case, I didn't mind in the slightest. In fact, I had been looking forwards to this trip for months. I'd never been to the southwest before. Originally, we had thought it would be just me and her, and had been excited for some romantic alone time. When Ava got added to the mix, I was a little chagrined, but I figured I'd have to meet her and make nice eventually if I wanted me and Sara to last.

Truthfully, it was good to get out of Pittsburgh. The little routine I had built since I had gotten resettled a year ago - occasional shifts at the lab to make ends meet, feverish remodeling of the house to meet my government deadlines - was not quite the utopia I had thought it would be when I had been pulled from the FEMA camp. The last week and a half of... well, frankly of wielding supernatural power - it had reminded me that the house, the job, they were supposed to be means to an end, not my whole life.

So what was the end supposed to be?

Sara was certainly part of the answer to that question. Honestly, falling in love had not been the plan - after years in the swamp and then in camps, I really hadn't felt worthy of love, let alone from such a smart and beautiful woman as her. Yet when I had met Sara - or rather, when she accidentally knocked me over with her bike at a farmers market and offered to buy me coffee to make up for it - I had been immediately charmed.

And, even though I'd never actually said it out loud, I loved her. She made me feel safe, and cared for. More than anything, I wanted her to think well of me, to trust me, to feel all the quiet dedication I felt for her. To grow together. And now, with my newfound ability, I could perhaps help her be her best self - to iron out the little anxieties and insecurities that clearly held her back from loving life.

My introspection was broken by a text.

> Do you think you'd be interested in trying a BJ when you get back?

And then, of course, there was Kate. She hadn't even been my first choice to test on. God, what if Gretchen had been in the day I went to test on her? Experimentation certainly would have been much less gratifying. Lord knows I wouldn't be brainwashing her into sucking me off. Really, even if my entanglement with Kate had been unplanned, it was hard to have regrets. Beyond the sex, Kate was just... fun. The whole thing felt easy - no stakes, no stress.

Perhaps it was Kate's total lack of jealousy that was so appealing - she'd taken it as completely natural that I was involved with Sara as well. Somehow though, I doubted Sara would exhibit the same level of acceptance of my new... polyamorous tendencies. As I thought about Sara's reaction, I felt a strange sensation, a sort of hole where my shame used to be. I was soon distracted by images of the future - Kate had obliquely expressed interest in a threesome with Sara a couple nights ago. Who knew how far I'd have to push to give Sara that same interest?

Finally on the interstate, I turned on autopilot and shut my eyes, seeking to escape such fantasies, but they followed me into my dreams.

* * * * *

The drive took about twenty hours, all told. The conditions of the interstate had grown much worse since I'd last driven so far, but they were also quite empty - my only competitors for space were the hulking auto-trucks, their boxy frames thankfully restricted to the far left lane. Even these grew more sparse as I turned south, the fields of the Amish giving way to the barren, windswept plains of Indiana. I slept for as much time as I could, at first, but around the time the truck crossed the dying Mississippi basin, I didn't have any sleep left in me. After another two hours - the Missouri desert being quite boring indeed, and realizing my phone didn't have enough service to stream music - I stopped at a CVS and bought a sleeping pill to knock myself out again.

It was night again when I finally got to Sara's hometown. I lifted the driver seat from its reclined position to see ranks of solar panels extending to the horizon, looking in the dim light of the moon like the glittering purple scales of some enormous southwestern lizard. I texted ahead to say I was close as the truck took the offramp and handed control back to me. The town itself was busier than I thought it'd be. Scores of people were milling around a bar and a diner, illuminated by dim aquamarine streetlights, all of them wearing a strange sort of white jumpsuit with a power company logo on the back. Everyone was drinking and carousing, and turned to cheer in my direction as I drove past, leaving me a little nonplussed.

Ten minutes later, I was pulling up into the half-burnt subdivision that contained the address I'd been given. I parked and reached for my phone to announce my arrival, but before I could I heard a rap on my window and turned to see Sara beaming at me in the moonlight.

"Sara!!" I rolled the window down and immediately her lips were wrapped around mine. I savored the kiss for a long moment until she crossed her arms behind my neck and pulled slightly away.

"I missed you so much! How was the drive? Are you super tired?"

"Actually, I kinda slept almost the whole time."

"That's - uh, that's good. I was wondering - uh - would you like - " I spilled out of the truck while she talked, finding my legs to be wobbly after a whole day sitting. Sara caught me before I took a serious spill.

"Actually, nevermind. Why don't we go on a walk, get you some fresh air? Ava's supposed to be back soon - maybe we can avoid her."

"Sure, though I actually was kind of looking forward to meeting her."

Sara shot me a look I couldn't interpret. I was mostly interested to see if Ava was indeed the nasty little hobgoblin Sara had made her out to be on our calls over the last week, but my curiosity would keep. We took a brief trip inside the house to drop off my bags before steeping out into the cool night air.

"You can really see the stars down here." I said, looking up in wonder.

"No light pollution, I guess. Basically nobody lives here any more." She gestured to the other houses in the development. Besides the house we had just emerged from, only one other house on the cul-de-sac was intact. Most of the others had been burnt, and one seemed like it had just collapsed. The blackened walls and charred timber beams stood out against the bright backdrop of the milky way as we walked past. Even in the hot night air, I felt a shiver, and reached for Sara's hand just as she reached for mine.

"What happened?" I asked, not needing to gesture.

"Oh, I don't really know. Last time I was here, before my parents disowned me, everything was... intact." A hint of sadness crept into her voice and she paused before continuing. "Ava says they were burned down by people for the insurance money, but that feels just like her... issues talking."

"Where is your sister, anyway?" I asked, before I could stop myself.

"Oh, out whoring in town. She found some girl she likes who works for the utility." I could somehow feel Sara's eyes rolling in the darkness.

We walked in the quiet for a minute, hand in hand, before I was dragged off the road and up a little trail.

"This way - I want to show you something."

We scrambled up an incline and were suddenly on the crest of a small ridge, looking out onto the valley below. A huge estate lay, ruined, behind us, but its patio and now empty pool were intact, pool chairs and all. I sat on one of the less raggedy ones, and Sara lay next to me, tucking herself under my arm.

"Look out there." She pointed into the distance, where the solar arrays met the horizon. "Those ones are made by my company. I did the reliability testing for them last year." I looked down to see her face beaming with pride.

"How can you tell? They all look the same to me." They really did - big black squares twinkling in the moonlight, covering almost all of the plains before us.

"I'm a trained professional, of course. No, haha - I looked it up. I QC a bunch of shipments headed down here. It's actually my first time seeing them deployed."

"You can't see any set up back home?"

"No, my team exclusively makes hot-weather models. They don't work below a certain..."

We rambled off into a long conversation about her solar panels. I understood just enough to ask smart-sounding questions - I hoped, anyway - but mostly I looked at the Milky Way while Sara snuggled into me, her hand on my chest. After a week of anxiety and action by myself, it felt good to be together again.

After a little, we stopped talking and simply gazed upwards at the stars together. As our muscles grew stiff from lying together for so long, Sara shifted her weight to become more comfortable, brushing her thigh against my crotch - and suddenly the peace I had been feeling was broken by sudden sexual need.

I was about to say something when Sara beat me to it.

"Uh, I was wondering if you'd like me to suck you?" She looked up at me hopefully, a goofy smile on her face. God, she was so hot when she blushed like that.

"Absolutely! What a welcome!" I grinned. "Should we go back to the house?"

"Actually, I think we better not. Just this once - how about out here?" Her blush grew deeper. "I mean, there's nobody around."

I laughed softly, against my better judgement. "I didn't take you for that kind of girl, but I'm down."

"It's just - Ava's out most of tonight so this is probably our only chance to fool around. We absolutely cannot fool around with her about. No sneaking off like this either, she'd notice." I unzipped as Sara knelt in front of the pool chair before slipping a hand around me, her cool skin making my cock twitch.

She looked at it, and then at me, with eyes full of need.

* * * * *

Maybe I had picked up Kate's exhibitionism bug, or maybe I'd had it in me all along. Or perhaps there is just something magical about being pleasured under a clear night sky. Whatever it was, I was in heaven. The feeling of open air on my skin, the lack of the tight acoustics of a small room...

The days were long past where I had to remember to give little moans as feedback to guide a novice blowjob - my groans were quite involuntary at this point. Sara still had room to grow - she hadn't figured out how to take me down her throat - but what she lacked in technique, she made up for in enthusiasm and energy. Overall, she had was getting quite skilled, and I decided to say as much.

"You've gotten so good - ouuugh - at this. You're turning into quite the cocksucker." I said to her, in low tones.

My compliment elicited yet heavier breathing and more insistent ministrations. Sara also started kneading her breasts in rhythm with her sucking - the closest I'd ever seen her come to self pleasure.

"Yeah? Did you miss me?"

"I missed your mouth so much, Sara. I thought about it every night. I swear."

It wasn't just dirty talk - I had desperately missed being blown, even while engaging in my carnal 'science' with Kate. Being back in Sara's mouth was like coming home - safe and pleasurable and cared for.

"Well, I missed something, too. Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

* * * * *

"You love blowing me."

"I love blowing you."

"You'll suck my cock whenever I want."

"I'll suck your cock whenever you want."

After an incredible blowjob, I was determined not to go the rest of this trip without another - annoying younger sisters be damned. The house had doors that shut just fine.

"You'll suck me and swallow whenever I ask."

"I'll suck you and swallow whenever you ask."

"You can't say no to me."

"I c-" Shudder. Maybe that was too broad.

"You can't say no to sucking me."

"I - I can't say no to sucking you."

"You'll blow me whenever I tell you to."

"I'll - I'll, uh - blow you whenever..."

"You'll blow me whenever I tell you."

"I'll blow you whenever you tell me."

"It turns you on when I make you suck me."

"It turns me on when you make me suck you."

"You can't get enough of my cum."

"I can't get enough of your cum."

That was good for the time being. Ensuring steady access to hanky-panky - and more opportunities to give suggestions - was enough for now. I shook Sara's shoulder and spoke her name loudly to wake her.

"Wow. Just... wow. Thanks for letting me do that." she said, her eyes still lazily blinking away the trance.

"Thank me? Thank you! Do you have any idea how good that feels?"

"I have some idea, you were moaning pretty hard by the end." She swatted my leg. "Let's get back to the house. I think I hear a coyote moping around in the bush down the hill."

I slid my pants back on and smoothed my hair back down while she straightened her dress, and we tumbled back down the hill in the rapidly cooling night air.

We rounded the turn back into the cul-de-sac, and Sara's face turned to a scowl, barely visible in the darkness.

"Oh, great. Ava's home."

* * * * *

Sara had bundled me off into the guest bedroom and had retreated to her own room before risking running into her sister. I was about to turn in myself when I saw, through the curtains, the backyard lights on. I stepped to the window to see something surprising - Ava, in the flesh.

The way Sara talked about Ava, I had imagined her much differently. For whatever reason my mind had taken my girlfriends description of her sister as a bratty, headstrong nuisance and run with it, building an image of a sort of gremlin. Nothing could have been further from the truth.

There was no other way to put it - Ava was an amazon. Sure, it was partly that she was tall - at maybe 6'4" or so, she cut a commanding figure - but unlike most of the tall women I knew, she was not some frail wisp. On the contrary, Ava was jacked. From here, I could see her shoulder muscles rippling across her back as she lifted the kettlebells in rhythm. Her biceps were easily bigger than mine, her forearms full of the definition that only hard labor wins you. As she turned in my direction to pick up a larger set of weights, her toned abs - nearly a six pack - came into view. I retreated behind the curtain to continue my staring.

Yet her incredible stature and physique were somehow not the most striking thing about her. Ava was covered - nearly head to toe - by intricate tattoos. It was hard to make out details from here, but each arm held a full sleeve tat of some sort, bulging as she worked out. Geometrical designs wound their way around her chest, slipping into her sports bra from above and below. I idly wondered how far they went. Covering her back was an enormous crest - crossed hatchets... fire axes? - in front of a shield. Lettering surrounded the whole thing, but peeping from the window I couldn't make it out clearly.

It would have been reasonable to assume someone with so many tattoos and muscles would come off as butch - or even masculine - but nothing could have been further than the truth. Perhaps it was her remarkably pretty face with its strong cheekbones, or the 'cool girl' undercut her smooth brown hair was cut into. Maybe it was how, as she worked out, I could see how her strength combined with a breathtaking grace - each limb exactly where she meant to put it. Possibly it was her incredible tits, bouncing high and firm in her sports bra - look, I'm really not a complicated guy. Whatever it was, Ava cut a stunning figure, intoxicating figure.

As she returned inside, I realized I was sweating lightly, even though I was not the one working out. Even though it had just been sucked, my cock was hard.

I tried to push such thoughts to the back of my mind. My sleep that night was fitful, filled with dreams of Sara - and, yes, of her sister, too.