The Last Bridge in Pittsburgh Ch. 09

Story Info
A loving moment with Sara is interrupted by her sister Ava.
2.9k words
4.71
9k
4

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately for my sleepless libido, it turned out that Ava was kind of a jerk.

It began the next morning. Sara had knocked on my door, waking me to announce that she was making breakfast. I ambled sleepily into the kitchen to sit with her as she poured pancake batter onto an old, cracked griddle.

"I don't think you've ever made me breakfast before." I yawned.

Sara smiled. "You've never cooked for me either." I opened my mouth to object, but she cut me off. "Heating up government MREs don't count."

We both laughed a bit. My diet definitely could be better.

"How was the drive down? In all the, uh, excitement last night I never asked." She blushed lightly. Why was it so hot that someone who would so enthusiastically suck my cock got bashful just talking about it?

"It was fine. The old truck does full auto on the highway, so I actually slept -"

I was interrupted by the sound of a door slamming, and there was Ava, again clad only in shorts and a sports bra, glistening with sweat from what seemed like it had been a very intense run.

"Oh - Ava - hi - I'd like you to meet my boyf-" Sara began.

"Yeah, yeah, nice to meet you." Ava waved dismissively in my general direction without so much as looking towards me. "What's for breakfast?"

"Actually, I was just cooking for me an-" Sara started, but was again cut off.

"Thanks sis - gonna start on the furniture upstairs. Don't bother me." And with that, Ava picked up the serving plate on which Sara had been mounding pancakes and made off with the lot, stuffing them in her mouth as she walked away.

I turned just in time to see a dark cloud descend over Sara's face. "Wow. You weren't kidding over the phone." I offered, lamely.

Sara stood in silence for a second before turning away from me to lean on the range. I slid off my chair, concerned, to put my arms around her waist from behind. She melted backward into me.

"I can make another batch of pancakes." I murmured into her ear.

"No, it's fine." Sara brought a hand up to her eyes and I realized she was wiping away a tear. "I like cooking for you. It's not about the food."

I laughed softly. "I figured it was about her being a dick, actually."

Sara gave me an teary chuckle in return. "You're very perceptive. Well, and she was so rude to you. You're my boyfriend, and she didn't even want to meet you."

I turned Sara around and drew her tight before giving her a light kiss on the nose. "She's not the reason I came down here. Let's make some more food."

------

Ava was not much seen the rest of the day, even if she did make loud thumping noises upstairs, drawing Sara's annoyed gaze upwards as we packed up the majority of the kitchen. It took surprisingly long - each piece of supposedly priceless china needing to be individually bubble wrapped and tucked away in padding.

It was late afternoon by the time we finished, and we settled into the patio in the backyard with some MREs and some flat beers we had found in the back of a cupboard while packing. I inspected mine suspiciously.

"How old are these? There's not even an expiration date."

Sara let out a little laugh. "My dad was really into making his own beer. Look at the label."

Sure enough, there was the old, balding man and the taut-faced woman I had seen in a few of the photographs around the house. In front of them was seated a somewhat shorter Ava, perhaps in her teens, reed thin and without her tattoos.

"He didn't put you on the label? That's kind of shitty." I blurted, before my brain could tell my mouth to shut. "Oh, fuck, I'm sorry, I don't mean to speak ill of the dead -"

"No - no, don't worry about it." Sara put her hand on mine. "Thanks for sticking up for me, I guess. Even if it is just to my dead dad. You're right, it was kind of shitty."

I squeezed her hand for a long moment, and she squeezed back before speaking up again, her eyes growing sadder.

"You know - I don't know how to start this, but I feel like you probably deserve to know -"

Whatever Sara had been about to confess was interrupted by a loud slam, and we both turned to see Ava, striding through the screen door.

"I'm headed out for the night. Back at maybe eleven-hundred. Oh - and loverboy, I'm borrowing your truck - cheaper than calling a ride. Don't wait up!"

"Hey, that's not really OK - " I felt my pocket for my keys, but they weren't there. I must have left them on a side table while packing. Before I could finish my objection, Ava had popped into the cab of my precious truck and backed out of the driveway.

I turned back to Sara, the moment we had been sharing ruined.

"I thought you said she didn't have a license."

"I don't think she does." Her face had a hint of amusement at my consternation. "I warned you, didn't I?"

"I will never doubt you again - Ava's a nightmare."

-----

We spent the next two hours getting properly drunk on Sara's disgusting family beer. I had assumed, after tasting the first horrible one, that the 'Dry Desert Ale' was like other booze in that you stopped noticing the flavor once you were a little tipsy. On this point, I discovered I was wrong, and though she kept drinking too, Sara agreed.

We spent an increasingly rowdy time competing to come up with ways to malign her father's passion project before I failed to top her best - 'wheat tea brewed in a moldy jock-strap' - and we trailed off into a long, contented silence. In the distance around us, the mesa slopes suddenly jumped from muted, dusty tans to vibrant oranges and reds as the setting sun danced towards the horizon. I felt for Sara's hand in the patio chair besides me, thinking to hold it, but without looking, drunkenly overshot, my hand landing on the soft expanse of her thigh.

"Someone's randy." She giggled at me.

"No, I was just-" I caught myself. Her thigh felt nice. Maybe I was feeling amorous. "Actually, yes. How would you like to suck my cock?"

"Oh my goodness." Sara turned in her seat. "I would love - uh, I mean, sounds good. Let's go inside."

I was about to get up, but something about by her stammering, excited response gave me pause. How far could I push my once-conservative girlfriend?

"Why go inside? The view is so nice out here." I gestured at the radiant sky.

"You mean... out here? Out on the ridge last night was a one-time thing. Down here... before it's dark, anyone could see!" Sara protested. Her deepening blush gave her away, though.

"Who would see? We're the only people in the whole zip code. Ava's out for another four hours. Why not enjoy ourselves?" Sara still had a bit of pause, so I grabbed her wrist, bringing her hand to the bulge in my shorts. At this, her eyes grew wider still.

"You know I can't say no to you." Sara breathed almost hoarsely. Hearing my words from the previous night sent a shiver through my body as she settled in front of my chair. I removed the little cushion of my chair and tucked it under her knees to keep her comfortable out on the rough stone of the patio.

As she slid my pants down, I leaned back to take in the sunset and the colors of the canyon walls, trying to capture in my mind this magical moment. The girl I loved, at least somewhat sexually liberated, giving me head against a stunning backdrop. My eyes fell to meet hers as her tongue made contact with me.

"Can I ask you something?" I said, while she licked around my shaft.

"Anything." The breathy tone was back.

"What do you like so much about blowing me? Why won't you let me, say, eat you out? Or fuck?" Somehow asking the question felt awkward even with my recently-chaste girlfriend's mouth was on me. "Not that I'm not super grateful, or anything. I'm just trying to get inside your head, I guess."

"I would think you were already doing that." Sara laughed, and surprised me by taking me into her mouth, dipping further down than she had ever gone before, nearly to the back of her throat. Her eyes twinkled at me for a moment before she came back up. I was forced to laugh, too. Sara's sense of humor wasn't subtle, but she had great comedic timing.

"Seriously, though." I reiterated my question, my tension defused.

"Well..." Sara disengaged her lips and idly stroked me, a thoughtful look on her face.

"I guess it's partly the taste. And the tactile sensation, I guess. It feels so... it's hard to describe. There's so much detail. Our mouths are so sensitive - I read that they actually have the highest density of nerve endings of any part of the body."

That had not been the answer I was expecting but it was definitely interesting. "More nerve endings than...?" I flexed my pelvic muscles, trying to swell my cock in her hand. She laughed.

"Oh, who knows if it's true. I didn't click to read the full source. And, honestly, that's not the real reason I like it so much. There's just this part of me that wants to rationalize things. That's what you get for dating an engineer."

She licked around my head and I thought she was punctuating her argument until the thoughtful look slid off her face to be replaced by the new, wide-eyed, turned-on look of my girlfriend that I was fast becoming addicted to. I let her bob and suck for a minute or so before interjecting again.

"So... what's the real reason?"

"What? Oh, right." If I hadn't known trances were real and what they looked like, I could have sworn that she had just awoken from one as she pulled off of me. "I guess... I don't know. Promise you won't judge me?" Sara seemed almost shy, which was frankly odd for her.

"Cross my heart. Sara, you know how I feel about you." My hand caressed her cheek as she looked up at me.

"I don't know. It's odd to put into words. I guess, when I first thought about suggesting it to you a couple weeks ago, I really liked how it made me feel. It was a sort of warm feeling, thinking about making you feel good."

"That's very sweet - why would I judge you for that?" I asked, a little puzzled. This all felt perfectly wholesome.

"Well, and then I actually did it - sucked you, I mean, thanks again by the way..." - she gave my pole a little squeeze to emphasize this undeserved thanks - "... and it just felt so good. Emotionally intense. It occurred to me, maybe a minute in, that I was being a really good girlfriend right then. You know, taking care of her man like that. And that was so... well, sexy." Her voice had quieted almost to a whisper, and she was blushing, but she continued. "And when you make noise, or praise me... especially when you make those little moaning noises honestly... I'd just remember, I'm the one making my man feel that. I'm being such a good girlfriend, you know, pleasuring you. And I'd want more. And it's felt like that ever since, too."

I was touched, but before I could bend down to embrace her, I realized that Sara's blush had turned deep red, and she was looking at the ground, abashed.

"No offense, but what's wrong with that?" I asked, a little concerned at her expression. I tilted her chin up to look at me.

"It's all sort of shocking! It felt sort of wrong at first, you know? I'm a feminist, I'm an educated person, I've got my own life... I'm not supposed to go all weak-kneed at the first cock to slip into my mouth. I feel like such a slut." Her eyes glistened.

"Babe - babe. I don't think you're a slut!" She started to object, but I kept going. "No, really, I don't. You felt turned on by taking care of someone you care about? There's nothing wrong about wanting to make someone you have a connection with feel good. That doesn't make you a slut." I smiled a little and stroked her hair. "I do agree that it makes you a good girlfriend."

"Yeah?" The dew in her eyes was still there, but the corners of her mouth had begun tugging upwards.

"Yeah. And for whatever it's worth, I can't even describe how lucky I am to have a partner who feels that way about me." I leaned down to kiss her, and she pressed up into me, my only somewhat softened member pressing against her shoulder. "And, for the record, if you're so concerned about equality - you could let me return the favor..." I crudely wiggled my tongue between two splayed fingers and winked at her. "You're not the only feminist here."

"Maybe later. We should talk about it. But don't change the subject." Sara snorted, and shoved me in the chest until I was reclining in the patio chair once again. "Now that I've come clean, it'd be rude to talk your way out of this blowjob."

"I wouldn't dream of it."

----

Now that I knew what it was that was driving Sara - well, besides my conditioning, which apparently was not the only thing behind her thirst for cock - I had more to work with to make sure my girlfriend had a good time. Remembering what she had said about my making noise, I made extra sure to moan loudly in response to her care. She'd started growing more confident in using her tongue, too, now that she was more comfortable getting me most of the way into her mouth. I rewarded these efforts with little gasps and guttural grunts, which were met in turn with redoubled energy from her. It felt a little odd, at first, being louder for her benefit, but I decided that even if I wasn't normally this evocative, I certainly wasn't faking - just being a little more communicative of my appreciation.

Before I knew it, I was on the edge.

"Sara - I'm about to cum - "

"In my mouth, please, in my mouth!" Sara grabbed ahold of my balls to lightly massage me, and I erupted between her lips. My eyes shut for a split second in pleasure, and I only opened them just in time to catch Sara slip into trance, her pupils dilating ever so slightly.

I took a moment to catch my breath and think before speaking up. The revelation that Sara was turned on sucking me, that first night a week and a half ago before she'd ever been under, was a pleasant revelation. It was reassuring that I hadn't created her obsession with pleasuring me from whole cloth - but beyond that, her fixation on taking care of me was heartwarming. Perhaps I could help her with the discomfort that accompanied it?

I began speaking as Sara blankly continued to suck lightly on my cock.

"You're a good girlfriend."

"I'm a good girlfriend."

"You love to suck my cock."

"I love to suck your cock."

"Good girlfriends blow their boyfriends."

"Good girlfriends blow their boyfriends."

"It feels good to take care of your man." Frankly, I would never speak like this, but I figured it would be best to mirror her language.

"It feels good to take care of my man."

"Being a good girlfriend means pleasuring me when I ask."

"Being a good girlfriend means pleasuring you when you ask."

"You don't feel any shame about blowing me when I tell you."

"I don't feel any shame about blowing you when you tell me."

"You look forward to me having you suck me off."

"I look forward to you having me suck you off."

"Taking care of my cock is fulfilling."

"Taking care of your cock is fulfilling."

"It makes you happy."

"It makes me happy."

"You -"

I was cut off by a loud crash. I turned to my left to see that the pile of packing crates in the corner of the yard falling. In the wreckage, I realized to my horror, was Ava, looking at us, dazed. How long had she been there? It seemed as if she had been leaning against the pile. Had she just arrived, or...? She hadn't been due back for hours.

Sara turned, and I realized she was waking from her trance. I glanced rapidly between her and Ava, in the pile of crates. Sara's mouth slid from my rapidly deflating member as she craned her neck to see what the disturbance was, and saw her sister.

For a long, long moment, we all stared at each other. Even from across the yard, I could see Ava blushing and scowling simultaneously.

And then, before either Sara or I could say anything, Ava picked herself up from the smashed boxes, spun on her heels, and ran into the night.

Fuck. How much had she heard?

----

Author's note - Please reach out with feedback, comments, suggestions or other thoughts. I am entirely new to writing - really of any kind at all - and so I really value the occasional message or comment I have gotten.