The Last Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonDixen
RonDixen
30 Followers

"I can't believe this shit, ya'll just gonna let these punk ass white boys come up here and take the fucking money," Ladonna snaps. Before she could complete the sentence, a bullet pierces her forehead, knocking her back into the wall. She slowly slides down, leaving a trail of blood along the wall.

With cat-like reflexes, Orlando knocks the metal box up and into the taller crook's face, knocking him backwards.

The shorter man attempts to fire his weapon at the smooth dark skinned youth, but saw the figure of Deon closing in on him and manages to fire, hitting him in the gut.

Orlando fires a series of left, right combos that knocks the tall crook out the door, then spins on his heels, withdraws his weapon, and fires two shots into the short man's chest. He spins back around to open fire on the fallen man's partner but discovers he's no longer in the doorway.

"Yo Duce, I got that muthafucka, take care of your woman," Freight-train shouts as he dashes out the door.

Orlando turns slowly toward where he saw Ladonna fall, then quickly turns away from the grotesque sight of this once beautiful woman, his woman, lying lifelessly on the floor, her face mutilated by ripped flesh and blood.

He drops his weapon, staggers forward then down to his knees. He takes her lifeless but still warm hand into his, pulls it to his lips and kisses it softly as tears freely run down his face.

The memory of the last moments he spent with Ladonna fades quickly as the voice of Raheem echoes through his troubled mind. "You fucked up son, you fucked up and let my sister get killed, why didn't you just give them the fuckin money son?"

"I did man, but Ladonna barked and the fucking punk's were nervous."

"Why didn't you keep her ass in check?"

"Shit was happening so fast, shit man, you know how she is...I mean...I was."

"All I know is I'm out of ten fuckin grand and my only sister is dead because you wasn't watching out for her."

"Nah Ace you got it..."

"Don't call me that shit, this game is over, I mean yo dog, how the fuck am I gonna tell my family she was mixed up in all this shit. She was about to get her masters, she was better than this shit," Raheem cries, his voice cracking.

"Raheem I know you're grieving, but I'm grieving too, I loved her man...I fuckin loved her homie."

"Not enough to give your life for hers. Yo Orlando I can't get past this shit, not to mention the heat from five o behind this shit and the money we owe."

Like his deceased sister's coco brown and smooth skinned, Raheem, reached inside a draw, pulls out a thick roll of cash and tosses it to Orlando. "You gotta bounce son, the whole organization's in chaos, cops watching our every move and straight up, I could never look at you again and accept the fact you watched a muthafucka kill my sis...sister, yo homie you gotta go and go real far, feel me," Raheem spoke with tears in his eyes and a very deadly tone of voice.

"Come on Raheem, it can't end like this...not like..."

"Yo muthafucka, get the fuck out my face, before I make shit worst and take all this fury I got inside out on you...please, go."

"Raheem..."

"Get the fuck out," Raheem screams pulling out and aiming his weapon at his former best friend and right hand man.

Orlando wipes a tear from his cheek and slowly backs away.

III

The sound of a young child screaming in the distance brought Orlando's thoughts back to the present. He slowly wipes a tear from his face and glances about to see if anyone notices his momentary heart-ship.

Gritting his teeth, he felt the anger and rage building up inside him and knew if he didn't find a way to release his pain, someone innocent would die. It was at that moment that he saw her.

Gorgeously beautiful, the woman with super model looks strolls down the platform as if she owned it. She stood around five foot six inches, long flowing blonde hair, a silky smooth dark tan, a tight curvy figure encased in a white blouse, turquoise skirt and coming his way.

The troubled young man licks his lips as he marvels at her shapely legs, descending down into a pair of nude ankle boots. The woman was hot, seductive with a flaming aura of sexual energy and just the cure for a stressfully sick man. Summoning up his cunning instinct, he flashes a warm pleasant but sexually seductive smile.

"Yo lady you're lucky I'm not a cop."

"Why"

"Because I'd have to arrest you for disturbing my peace," The confident young man replies.

"Really," she responds dryly, "Is that the best you can do?"

Orlando walks slowly behind her and returns fire, "Didn't your momma ever tell you to never ask a question, if you can't handle the answer?"

"My mother told me to watch out for men like you," she answers sharply.

"And what kind of man do you think I am?"

"A man who stands around in train stations trying to pick up vulnerable women."

"Oh so now you're vulnerable huh, I guess you think I'm the big bad wolf," he responds with a boyishly handsome smile.

"I...think you're up to no good, to be frank."

"Aw did mommy and daddy frighten you with tales of big black wolves on the hunt for white flesh?"

"Don't flatter yourself stud," she rolls her eyes, "I don't trust you and it has nothing to do with the color of your skin."

With a keen sense of observance, Orlando shrewdly analyzes the young woman's comfort level then asks, "Yeah you're probably right, you don't trust guys at all."

"What's that supposed to mean," she fires back curiously.

"I mean you're the kind of woman that plays it safe, keeps her guard up, like you said, you're vulnerable."

Now he had the woman's full attention. "Excuse me bro, but I don't know you and you don't me so cut the psychoanalysis, homie."

The cunning young man ignores her rant and counters, "Hmm, let me guess, you gave your heart to someone that didn't deserve it and you're hurt. Once bitten, twice shy, yeah I understand, but as fine as you look lady, I'd bet money you've left a shit load of broken hearted road kills down the highways you've traveled."

"First you're psychoanalyst, now you're a philosopher, what's next, a psychic friend?"

"How about someone special," he counters with a warm smile.

The woman tries her best to maintain her fiery attitude, but his disarming smile, handsome looks, ruggedly hard body and manly presence made her tingle all over. She sighs deeply and smiles back at him.

Knowing he had his victim where he wanted her, the cunning young man moved in for the kill. "So what's your name lady?"

"Amy...Amy Wilcox," she replies softly.

"So where are you off to...Amy?"

"I'm taking a little trip to...Vegas."

"So am I, my cousin lives out there, has a slot machine company, I figure I'd visit and check out my prospects, how about yourself?"

"Business"

"What kind of business, if I may ask?"

"Respectfully none of yours," she answered flashing her attitude once more.

"Oh I see, well Amy, It's a very long trip to Vegas, and I'm not ashamed to say I could really use some company, particularly...your company, is that cool with you?"

Before she could answer, he interjects, "That is of course if you're not afraid of a big...black...wolf," he smiles.

"Do you have a name, or should I just call you Wolfe?"

"My names' Orlando Santana but I'd prefer if you called me Lando."

"Well...Lando, I guess we can keep each other company, but just remember to keep Mister Wolf on a leash, or I'll have to use this can of mace in my bag," she slides her hand into her purse for emphasis.

They share a laugh together. Orlando notices her leaning to the side of him as if watching someone near by, but before he could look around, and trace her line of sight or even comment, he saw the bright glowing lights emerging from the darkness of the tunnel.

"Looks like the train's here."

"Thank God," she cries and glances along with him. "Have you ever taken a ride this long before," she asks.

"Nah, I'm not much for long distance traveling."

"Really, well I'm not looking forward to it, train rides are bor...ing."

Orlando reaches out and gently takes her hand, "Take it from me Amy, with you sitting next to me, I promise you will not be bored.

Orland and his new friend climb on board the 8th car of the train.

An hour later the couple find seats in the dinning car. While Amy sips on a cup of coffee, Orlando forces a stale, soggy ham sandwich, with wilted lettuce and a mushy tomato down his throat.

"Wow you must really be hungry to eat that," Amy remarks.

"Yeah, I haven't eaten since last night, I just need something, anything in my stomach."

"Well let's hope it stays there," she laughs.

Amy cleverly spies the man sitting across from her. His strikingly handsome looks, smooth dark chocolate brown skin and hard buffed body causes her mind to wonder, especially when she stares at his large dark hands.

Not until she realizes he's staring back at her does she catch herself. Fighting to divert his attention she asks, "So Lando what exactly are you running away from?"

"Huh, what do you mean, I'm not running away from anything," he answers defensively.

"Well for starters, you're traveling with a gym bag, you haven't eaten since last night and if you're checking out your prospects in Vegas, why did you purchase a one way ticket, yes I saw it," she smiles, appearing but definitely not innocent.

"Wow, I see you're very observant, what are you some kind of FBI agent?"

They share a laugh at the ridiculous nature of his question, "No I'm just cautious."

Amy waits while her companion forces another bite of his sandwich and struggles to swallow.

"Man I wouldn't give this shit to a dog."

"How about a wolf," Amy laughs.

She continues to wait on his response until it becomes obvious that he wasn't going to answer her question. "Well"

"Well what," he asks pretending not to know what she awaited.

"What are you running from, are you in trouble with the law or mixed up in something over your head?"

"Hey the less you know the better off you'll be."

"Uh oh, I don't like the sound of that, I hope you're not some serial killer, or thug drug dealer."

Although it was a shot in the dark, Orlando couldn't help but display his shock at her perception.

"Wait a minute," she throws her hands up innocently, "You know on second thought, maybe I don't want to know, in fact it might be a good idea if I found another seat."

"Hold, hold on lady chill," Orlando takes a sip of coffee, sighs and then states, "Okay I'm in some heat with my people back home. Things got a little too hot so I'm taking a little break until things cool down."

"I bet a girl was involved."

"Now why in the hell would think that?"

"Because you're handsome, warm and from what I can see, a deeply passionate person. Guys like you aren't on the market long before someone snatches you up, and yet there's something about you...something innocent."

"Innocent, baby I may be a lot of things, but innocent is not among them," he answers sharply.

"Oh don't be so sensitive. Your innocence doesn't take away from your manhood. I bet you kick ass when it's time and I'm sure you handle your business, but I'm talking about your depth of passion, your urgent need to let go of all the things that hold you back. Do you understand what I'm saying to you Lando?"

"To tell you the truth, I have no idea what you're talking about."

"And that's what makes you innocent. You've yet to discover the real you, the strong capable lion inside just waiting to roar and unleash your full masculinity."

"Da...dayamn girl, I'm not sure of where you're going with this, but I'm really starting to enjoy the ride, go on."

She takes a final sip of her beverage, licks her full lips succulently. "Hasn't any woman shown you just how special you truly are, I mean has any woman totally surrendered herself to you?"

"I think there was someone but we never got to that point."

"Is she the reason why you left home?"

"Partially"

"So you loved her I take it."

"Yeah I definitely loved her."

"Then why did you leave her?"

"Hold up this is moving a little too fast for me."

"Don't be frighten Lando, I'm just trying to get you to let go and explore your inner self."

"I left that inner self as you call it, back at the station where I got on, that's all behind me now."

"Why don't you call her?"

"I wish I could, but she...passed away."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry...I didn't know."

"How could you, although I must admit, you've done a pretty good job at reading this far."

"Oh wow, you must be in pain, terrible pain," she extends her hand across the table and gently rubs his hand.

"I bet you'd like nothing more than to have someone take your mind off all that pain."

"Yo check this out, I'm not looking for sympathy so drop that shit," he barks aggressively.

"Just as I'm not in the business of rewarding pity, I think you're a fine man Lando, something inside you speaks to me."

She gets up, and takes a seat beside him. "

"Really, well since you're in such a giving mood, how about giving me the lowdown as to why you're on this train, unless you feel this is a one way conversation."

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Hell yeah," he answers firmly.

I work for an investment firm; we deal in high value discretional imports, and then export them back on to the international market. A little while back I decided to invest in a...uh...how can I say this...a private endeavor with someone whom I thought I could trust and he took my earnings and hung me out to dry with my clients. My clients are not the kind of people that you can short change."

"Damn, it sounds like you're in as deep as I am, how much do you owe them?"

"Enough to live the rest of my life without any financial worries that's for sure," she laments.

"So that's why you're going to Vegas, to run away, or hit the jackpot?"

"No, I'm trying to get my money back. As I said these guys operate nationally and internationally. There's no place I can run that I would feel safe. My only hope is to get my money from the guy who set me up, pay off my clients with a little left over for myself."

"So this guy's in Vegas?"

"No he's right here on this train," she leans in close.

"What, he's here on this train, where?"

"He's in the last car and I know for a fact he has most of the money with him."

"So you're going to try and take it from him by yourself?"

"That's the only choice I have right now."

"Don't you think this might be a little over your head," Orlando challenges.

"Maybe but like I said, that's the only choice I have."

"Well do you at least have a plan or something?"

"No...no I don't, I'm sacred, confused and I can't say what I'm going to do, but I have to figure out something, anything, I have to get that or...or I'm dead," she breaks down in tears.

Orlando slides his arm over her shoulders, and attempts to comfort her. "Hey hold together baby, maybe I could help you out here."

"No, the last thing I want to do is get you involved in this mess."

"What did I tell you back at the station, I said that you were special, and I meant that shit. I think you're gonna need some muscle to pull this shit off."

"But Lando, I can't ask you to put your neck on the line for me."

"You don't have to; maybe we can help each other out on this."

"Oh Lando, that's so sweet of you."

For a fleeting moment, Orlando's street instincts kick in, warning that this could easily be a sucker play, nevertheless, the pain, the anger, the loneliness along with his hard cock convinces him to at least play along.

"Don't get it twisted chick, cause I'm no alter boy. Once you pay off your clients, I expect at least 40 percent of your take on this, is that a deal?"

"If you get back my earnings, I'll give you anything you want," she smiles sweetly, running her hand across his warm hard chest.

"Even this," he leans forward and plants a soft kiss on her lips.

"That's already yours," she answers, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in for a deep long passionate kiss.

Amy feels her body shutter in his strong muscular arms and loses herself in his powerful manly embrace.

Lando's tongue flickers inside her mouth with a hot desperate urgency, while his large dark vascular hand palms and locks her head in position for his oral attack.

Amy's lips quivered nervously and nearly as rapidly as her pussy lips, feeling overwhelmed by the depth of this man's unbridled passion for her.

Finally after several minutes they pull away from each other just enough to gaze longingly into each other's eyes.

"What I wouldn't give for some privacy," Orlando whispers.

"What I wouldn't give for you."

"I heard that but since we are where we are, let's focus on this guy in the next car."

"No, let's focus on that guy, down there," she smiles and glances at his crouch.

"But I need to check him out," he replies.

"I need to check him out," she interjects, continuing to gaze at his hidden man tool, "in fact I think I'll introduce myself."

"Huh...wait...oh shit," Orlando moans through clenched teeth.

Before he could shift his body, her small hand strokes along his long bulge, stopping momentarily to administer a firm squeeze on the hard prisoner trapped inside his pants.

Lando's body stiffens and his face freezes as he feels a hot wave of passion, jolt from his dick through his entire body.

Amy looks up slyly and remarks, "I think he likes me."

"I can tell, but this might not be the best place to do something..."

"Can I pet him," she asks ignoring his warning.

"Hold up shorty, somebody might..."

"Sorry but I can't wait, in fact I want to give him a long sloppy kiss, would you like that?"

"Am...Amy wait, suppose somebody sees us?"

"Well we are in the dinning car," she giggles.

Amy held a tight grip on the steel hard member. The dinning car crew seems engrossed in cleaning up the small kitchen area, while two elderly ladies sitting across from them stand up to exit the car. That's when she makes her move.

Sliding partially from her seat, she takes a position below the table and uses her jacket to cover her head as she works urgently to free the anxious prisoner trapped inside his pants. It took her a minute or so but once Orlando shifts into the corner of the seat, closer to the window, she manages to liberate the trapped member, which springs out, slapping her in the face leaving a trail of sticking precum on her cheek.

The sexy blonde took her time, planting sweet soft kisses on the twitching crown, tasting the salty semen on her tongue and moaning as it sent tingles through her taste buds.

Orlando's hands shook nervously as his mind fluctuates between someone discovering their act to the risqué knowledge that the possibility exists by the same token.

Amy plunges her mouth down deeply on the cock with little to no regard that anyone within earshot might hear her wet mouth smacking diligently on the rock hard tool.

The cock hungry siren sucks Orlando's big black cock with a fury making him wonder if she deliberately tried to make him scream out loud. To maintain his composure, he lightly pounds his balled fist on the table until a heavy set African American woman takes interests. He manages to muster a false smile on his face while nodding his head, hoping she turns back to her chores.

The moment the woman looks away; Orlando feels his long thick cock slide down Amy's tight warm throat and then she slides up to smooch, kiss, and lick about the swollen crown.

He felt her tongue flickering around and about the circumference of his vein covered dick, leaving not a single inch untouched.

Through the darkness of the coat covering her head, Amy manages to watch the huge cock, bobbing, weaving, and twitching before her. Then she extends her hand, taking a firm grip on the base, pulls it downward, and slides it back into her mouth, forcing a low muffle cry from the owner.

RonDixen
RonDixen
30 Followers