All Comments on 'The Last Chapter'

by ClaudetteLauzon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This one has it all!

The characters are sooo real! It makes you think about all the reporters in war zones-- what they must go through. The phone sex- les scene was great, and I loved the description of the scene with her troubled war journo!Hot without being raunchy!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
Utterly beautiful

I have seldom read anything as profound: the gradual peeling away of the layers of them. I was in her from the start, and as it unfolded I was in the two others as well.

Faultless writing. I very seldom say that about anything, aspiring lit crit that I am.

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Outstanding!

This is a delicate and insightful story, which renders the passionate sex scenes even more intense. The contrasts in the story and the underlying heat are resolved in the very satisfying finish. Well Done.

Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaover 14 years ago
tender and hot!

I love the juxtaposition of emotional vulnerability and sexual heat between Sam and Edward. Great character development, and absolutely brilliant writing. I am distracted by bad writing and mesmerized by beautifully-written prose, and I absolutely hung onto every word of your story. It's one of the best I've read in a long time. Kudos! More!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Claudette I am at a loss for words

This had so much emotion in it, I was floored. I cant do justice by posting a thought provoking, profound, eloquent comment. I cant even find the words that express how I feel right now. Just know you are someone I will look out for new postings every day from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant!

You have taken this up to the top of writing and made this story a must read... it is a shame that the leaders of all countries send our young men and women off to kill one another and others have to report it. So moving and so real and as for the sexual encounters, they just added to the story. Great characters that leapt off the screen and I could imagine them right in my lounge as I read every word. Thank you for sharing your stories with us readers. Worth every 5 star we can give it.

Regards Jewellee. Australia

humminbeanhumminbeanover 14 years ago
Beautiful

A lot of people talk about 'understanding' in a relationship, especially a relationship with a complex person. Very few seem to have any idea what 'understanding' means, except in some simplistic way; if anything, even fewer have understanding to give. This elegantly, concisely shows both how important it is and how rare the person is that can offer it.

lorencinolorencinoover 14 years ago
Perfect

Stunningly accomplished. Good literature in every sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Five stars are not enough

Your level of writing is among the absolutely very best on Literotica. Writing about very personal things, and in the context of what is going on in the world today make your story so intense. Sex is only part of love; risk and intimacy are there, too, and you make that so clear in this story. Thanks so much for this story.

ThemoodyoneThemoodyoneover 14 years ago
Hot and balanced story telling at its best.

Truly an amazing feat to balance the graveness of war and depression with the levity of casual sex and the euphoria of love. I am impressed, enthralled and challenged to dig deeper in my own writing.

Thank you for this...be reading more of you soon.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Rare find.

Erotica with an original approach.

There was no hint at the beginning of where the story was going to lead, but suddenly it was blazing hot.

Bravo.

Robyn1859Robyn1859almost 7 years ago
Oh wow!

That is one amazing story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous