The Last Days of Sodom Ch. 03

Story Info
Donatiya meets Lord Keret's transgender daughter Hurriya.
3.9k words
4.36
3.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This series is about an ancient city in which all the inhabitants are totally morally and sexually depraved. If you are not interested in reading about these sorts of things, you may want to move on to a different series.

This chapter in particular contains a passage describing the background of the city of Sodom that mentions mass infanticide and ritual infant sacrifice. These practices are mentioned solely for plot-related reasons that will become apparent in later chapters and are definitely not supposed to be sexy. Nonetheless, some readers may find the mention of these practices disturbing.

*****

I laid there beside Pigat, Lord Keret, and Paebel on the mattress on the floor in the cavernous sex dungeon beneath Lord Keret's mansion for about eight minutes or so. I was exhausted and covered in sweat, semen, and pussy juices. There were over a hundred other Sodomite aristocrats there, fucking in just about every possible way all around us, gleefully indulging in every sort of kink or depravity.

The four of us were mostly in silence, watching all the various shows unfolding around us. The room was filled with all the sounds of sex: women moaning and screaming, men groaning, flesh pounding against flesh, whips cracking, and cries of pain and ecstasy from people of all genders. After about five minutes, Paebel got up to go join another fuck group. Pigat got up to join a group of all women about three minutes after that, leaving Lord Keret and I alone on the mattress.

"You know, I have a daughter whom you might like to meet," he remarked. "I'm very proud of her. She has quite the voracious sexual appetite. She gets it from both me and her mother."

He stood up from the mattress and I followed him. He began to guide me through the labyrinth of people fucking.

We walked past a naked woman who had somehow managed to fit a series of surprisingly large glass balls inside her rectum and was in the middle of pooping them out of her asshole and directly into the mouth of a man who was waiting with his mouth wide open underneath her. As the man did this, another man was sucking his cock, while another woman eagerly ate out the second man's asshole.

We also walked past a group of three naked men and two naked women who were lying on a mattress together, covered in sweat and other fluids, having evidently just finished fucking. Two of the men were smoking some kind of pipe, while one of the women was drinking a black liquid from a cup that didn't look to me like it was wine.

Finally, we reached a group of two men and a woman. The woman was lying prone on the mattress with a pillow underneath her breasts while one of the men aggressively fucked her in the ass. The other man was sitting on the mattress nearby, watching them while he stroked his cock. A jar of oil that I assumed was being used to lubricate her asshole lay on the mattress beside them. She was clearly enjoying herself greatly, because she was clutching her pillow tightly, she had an expression of ecstasy on her face, and she was shouting and shrieking obscenities.

"Fuck me in the ass like fucking Baʿal with your fucking huge cock, you fucking savage! Heavens! Fuck yes!" she squealed. "Baʿal! I fucking love it!"

"Hurriya!" Lord Keret exclaimed, shouting to be heard over the woman's own shouting. "I have someone I want you to meet!"

"Dad! Can't you fucking see I'm busy getting fucked in the ass!" she shouted.

"Well, I'll let you and your friends finish up and then I can introduce you to Donatiya," Lord Keret shouted in reply.

I'm not sure if Hurriya heard this, since she was obviously preoccupied with getting fucked.

"Oh ʿAštart, fuck yes! Yes!" she screamed as the man began to fuck her harder, tugging on her hair. "ʿAštart, that's so fucking deep! Yes! Yes!"

Her hand grasped the mattress and she bit the pillow with her teeth. Then, still biting the pillow, she groaned and I could tell she was coming very hard. Her orgasm seemed to last a little less than a minute and, while she was coming, the man who was fucking her gasped and let out a loud groan of his own, signaling that he was spurting his seed inside her rectum. He collapsed on top of her.

They laid there for a few moments to catch their breaths. Then the man got up off of her so she could stand up and walk over to Lord Keret and me.

She was unusually small in stature and her features were exceedingly thin and delicate. Her skin was paler than most people I'd met, but her hair was jet black. It hung down her back and it had the most beautiful curls. When she stood up, I was mildly surprised to see that she had a penis between her legs instead of a pussy. This was not too terribly shocking, though; a woman with a penis was hardly anything new in Sodom. In fact, I was far more astonished at how young she looked. This was the first time I could remember ever meeting an aristocrat who looked significantly younger than myself.

"I'm Hurriya, Lord Keret's daughter," she introduced.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm only nineteen years old," she replied.

She was five years younger than me! I couldn't believe it. I had never met an aristocrat that much younger than me in my life.

You see, for the past nearly two and a half decades, every time a woman in the aristocracy had become pregnant, she had invariably killed her infant, usually either by drowning it in a tub herself or abandoning it in a gulley outside the city. This gulley was known as the "Valley of Bones," since it was full of thousands of skeletons from all the babies who have been abandoned there to die. I had visited the place a few times. I remembered how there were tiny infant bones littered everywhere, covering every part of the ground. Even I had to admit that it was a harrowing sight.

Some Sodomite aristocrats were even known to sacrifice their own newborn infants to Mōlek, a god who was believed to reside in the depths of Šeʾōl (which was what we called the Underworld) and grant wealth and prosperity to his followers. They often did this through an elaborate ritual officiated by Mōlek's priests. I personally witnessed a few of these rituals, although I never participated in one. In order for the ritual to be conducted, both parents of the infant being sacrificed were required to participate, but, in many cases, the father of the infant was unknown, so all the men the mother of the infant had recently been involved with would be expected to take part.

The ritual always began in Mōlek's temple, which was known as Tōp̄eṯ, with the priests anointing all the participants with the blood of previous infants that had been sacrificed. Then they would read a series of specific important passages from Mōlek's scriptures and sing a series of specific hymns. Then the infant's parents would kill the infant on the sacred black marble altar in front of Mōlek's enormous statue, which was carved from obsidian with inlaid rubies for eyes and depicted him as a horrifying bull-headed creature with four arms raised in the air. Beneath the statue was a hearth, which was normally kept blazing.

After killing the infant, the participants in the ritual would drain and collect the infant's blood for use in future rituals. Then they would cook and eat the infant's flesh using the hearth underneath Mōlek's statue in a drawn-out, ritual manner over the course of several hours until all that remained was the heart. The participants in the ritual would then deposit the heart in a clay pot filled with a mixture of pig's blood, bull semen, and human excrement, which they would bury in the yard of the mother of the sacrificed infant.

Many people believed that Mōlek would bestow extraordinarily great fortune upon anyone who performed this ritual for him. Personally, I never believed this. I thought Mōlek was an awful, untrustworthy god and his rituals were all simply disgusting. This says quite a lot, since I loved all kinds of things that I imagine most people would consider thoroughly disgusting.

For some reason, though, Hurriya's parents never killed her as an infant in any of these manners.

"How are you so young?" I asked her. "Why didn't your mother kill you as soon as you were born?"

"I'm the youngest person in the entire aristocratic class," she explained. "My mother was the very last one in our class who decided to raise her child. After she died when I was very young, my father took on the task of raising me."

"Wow. That's amazing," I said. "The reason I'm alive is because my parents were both really huge sticks in the mud for the old ways. They were actually married and they wanted to have a child together. My mother died in childbirth, though, so my father took up the task of raising me himself. He never remarried and I'm his only child, so he's given me everything I could possibly want."

Hurriya smiled.

"My father has given me everything I could possibly want too," she said. "He's gone to much greater lengths to make me happy than any other father I know of. As you may have guessed by now, I was born with male anatomy, but I always knew I was really a girl. I hated when people tried to tell me that I was supposed to be a boy and I always insisted that I was really a girl. I insisted on this for years, starting almost as soon as I found out what girls and boys were. By the time I was five, my father allowed me to take a female name and start wearing female clothing. He's the one who helped me to change my body to make it the way it is now."

"How did you manage to do it?" I asked. "I'm aware that others have done it before, but I'm really curious to know how it's done."

"My father hired a physician to castrate me when I was twelve years old and on the cusp of puberty, so that I would never develop male characteristics. He also owns a stable full of mares. The slaves ensure that the mares are constantly impregnated and they collect all the mares' urine while they are pregnant for me to drink. We don't know why, but drinking the urine has feminizing effects. We think that there's some kind of feminine essence that is in the urine."

I looked down at Hurriya's penis. It was unusually small compared to most men's penises that I had seen, but it was quite stiff. She had a scrotum, but it was empty and it had a scar from where the physician had sewn her up after removing her testicles.

"Oh well. This conversation is getting boring and I'm horny. Are you into women?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah!" Hurriya replied.

"Do you want to fuck together with me?" I asked.

"Absolutely! It'd be even better if we could get my father to join."

I turned to Lord Keret.

"Do you want to fuck with us too?" I asked.

"Of course! Hurriya and I fuck almost every night," he replied. "I would love to fuck with the two of you together. I'm starting to get hard again just thinking about it."

I looked down to see that his cock was indeed steadily growing turgid.

"Alright then. Let's fuck," I said.

I kissed Hurriya on the lips, simultaneously reaching down to fondle her cock. We made out passionately for several minutes. Then I began to trail kisses down her neck to her breasts. Her body, like mine, was covered in sweat from all the sex we'd been having. I breathed in her delicious scent as I buried my face against her breasts, trailing kisses all over them. Then I went down her stomach, down to her crotch.

Kneeling before her, I licked her empty scrotum as though it were a pussy. She moaned softly as my tongue swept across her folds. I spat into my right hand and brought it up to stroke her shaft, covering it in my spit as I returned to licking her scrotum.

While I was doing this, Lord Keret began kissing her on the lips. I could hear her moaning into his mouth as I pleasured her from below. By this point, though, I was starting to realize that I hadn't taken a piss in hours and, especially since I drank all Pigat's milk from her breasts earlier, my bladder was achingly full. I really desperately needed to piss. I took my mouth away from Hurriya's empty ball sack in order to speak.

"Hurriya, you wouldn't happen to be interested in piss play would you?" I asked. "Because I really need to take a leak."

"Fuck yeah!" she shouted. "I absolutely love playing with piss."

I turned to one of Lord Keret's slaves.

"Bring me a chair," I commanded. The slave brought me a chair in no time. I sat down on it and spread my legs.

"Eat my cunt," I told Hurriya.

"With pleasure," she replied. Crouching in front of me with her ass raised, she brought her mouth to my cunt and began to eat it out. While she did this, Lord Keret moved his head underneath her and began to suck her balls.

Hurriya licked her tongue up both my thighs before returning to my cunt. She buried her face in it, devouring it. Then, drawing back slightly, she began tonguing my clit. I moaned. With my right hand fondling my own right breast, I moved my left hand to caress the top right part of her head, feeling how soft her jet black curls were.

She tore her mouth away from my pussy for a moment and grabbed both my hands, pinning them to the back of the chair. She brought her mouth to my left tit and sucked my nipple. I grinned, loving how much it turned me on to see her taking control like this. She bit my flesh right next to my nipple, leaving a slight love mark. Then, with her hands and her beautiful black curls trailing over my body, she retreated to my cunt and resumed eating me out. I returned my left hand to fondling Hurriya's hair and my right hand to fondling my own breast.

Meanwhile, Lord Keret was down below, sucking his own daughter's cock and loving every second of it, to judge from the sounds he was making. Hurriya was even better at eating pussy than Pigat was and having her father sucking her cock didn't seem to distract her at all from her own work pleasuring me. If anything, it only seemed to invigorate her.

Hurriya tore her mouth away for a moment so she could speak.

"Pee for me," she commanded.

She dove down to lick my cunt before tearing her mouth away to speak again.

"Pee for me," she reiterated.

I scooted myself forward on the chair so that my ass was resting right on the edge of the chair and my cunt was hanging over the edge slightly. I reached down to spread open my folds so that Hurriya would be able to see the piss as it streamed out of my urethra. Meanwhile, she was moaning as her father suckled the head of her cock.

"Oh yes," she gasped. "Tell me, Daddy, how much you like sucking your little girl's cock."

Lord Keret took his mouth away from her shaft for a moment to speak.

"Baby, your cock is the best cock I've ever tasted--and I've tasted more cocks in my time than I can count."

He returned to suckling the tip of her cock and she returned her attention to me. She issued her command one last time, saying: "Pee for me."

This time as soon as she spoke the words, I released my stream of yellow urine into the air. It shot up like a fountain and Hurriya opened her mouth wide, bringing it up to catch the stream. After getting piss all around her mouth a few times, she managed to catch my stream in her mouth itself. Once she had a significant amount, she pulled back away from me and I stopped pissing to conserve my stream. She gargled my piss in her mouth and then spat it out onto the floor.

I resumed pissing. She collected my piss in her mouth and shot it back onto my tits. I laughed and she went back to collecting my stream, making a suggestive face and wiggling her eyebrows as she did so. She spat my piss back at me, spraying it all over my thighs. She collected more and spat it out again, this time spraying it onto my belly.

By this point, my stream was starting to get low, so she brought her mouth very close to my pussy, taking as much of it as she could in her mouth. My stream stopped for a moment, but I pushed it to continue for a few more seconds. Finally, my bladder was empty and her mouth was full of my piss. She began to climb up on top of me and, as she did so, Lord Keret moved from sucking her cock to eagerly devouring her ass.

I felt her amazingly soft body on top of me and partly closed my legs around her as she brought her piss-covered lips to my own. She passed my urine from her mouth to mine. I swished it around in my mouth. I'd tasted my own piss and other people's piss many times before, so the taste was nothing new or surprising. After swishing it around a bit, I sat up more and transferred it back to Hurriya's mouth.

I watched as Hurriya, who was still lying on top of me on the chair with her father Lord Keret eating out her ass, swished my piss around in her mouth a few times and visibly swallowed. Then she opened her mouth and showed me her tongue.

"I drank it," she told me.

We both giggled. We made out for a few minutes. As we did so, I groped first her left shoulder and then her back with my right hand, which was covered in my own piss. Lord Keret was still licking away at her ass as though it were the most delicious thing in the world.

After several minutes of this, she began to back away, so Lord Keret pulled his face out of her ass crack to get out of her way. She retreated down my length, running her hands along my piss-soaked body. Then she parted my thighs, pushing them wide open. She licked my pussy before bringing her tongue up, licking the piss off my belly all the way up to my tits. I kept my hands out of the way, using both of them to cling to the chair beneath me.

Having licked a great deal of piss up off my skin, she went back to my cunt and sucked it into her mouth. I let out a moan as she did so. She pulled away and I scooted forward again and spread my legs wider for her to give her better access.

"Daddy, I want you to put your cock in my ass while I eat Donatiya's cunt," she instructed.

"That'll be no problem at all, darling," Lord Keret declared. "I'll do anything for my perfect baby girl."

He grasped his shaft, which was now as hard as I had ever seen it.

"Bring me some oil," he ordered to one of his slaves. The slave brought the oil exactly as he commanded. He took it and used it to lubricate both his cock and his daughter's asshole. While he was doing this, Hurriya began roughly devouring my pussy, burying her face in my piss-soaked folds.

Lord Keret teased his daughter's ass with his finger before sliding in his throbbing cock. Hurriya was moaning and screaming into my pussy as he began to thrust into her. Still eating me out, she reached down with her right hand, which was covered in my piss, and began to stroke her own cock.

I felt as though I had ascended to the heights of Šāmayim itself. Having Hurriya eating me out as I watched her father fuck her in the ass was perfect bliss. I could feel my orgasm approaching quickly. Hurriya seemed to realize I was getting close, because she focused all her attentions on my clit. Then, grasping my right breast with my right hand and the chair with my left and clenching my eyes tightly shut, I came harder than I had come all night. I felt every muscle in my body contract and I felt myself squirting all over Hurriya's beautiful face. My orgasm lasted for a full two and a half minutes.

I must have come at the right time, because, while I was still in the middle of coming, I heard Hurriya scream in ecstasy. Then, a couple seconds later, I heard Lord Keret groaning as he spurted all his seed into the very woman he himself had created using that seed so many years before.

When I opened my eyes, I saw that Lord Keret had already pulled himself out of Hurriya's ass. Meanwhile, she was stroking her cock over me as it dripped a clear liquid onto my stomach.

"What is that?" I asked.

"It's cum, but there's no seed in it, since I don't have testicles to make seed," she explained. "I think it's similar to the stuff women like you who have pussies sometimes squirt out of your pussies when you come."

12