The Last Days of Sodom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to taste it," I told her. I reached down with my right hand and scooped up some of her cum with my index finger. I brought it to my lips and tasted it. It tasted more like salt water than like a man's semen.

As the three of us were coming down from the orgasms we had just shared, the beautiful slave woman who had let me in and showed me to Lord Keret when I had first arrived at the party came rushing up to us. I recognized her easily because I remembered how much I longed to fuck her.

She bowed low before her master.

"What's the matter?" Lord Keret demanded in a rather harsh tone. "What are you doing down here? I thought you were supposed to be watching the door? Can't you see I'm busy trying to fuck all the women and men in the Sodomite aristocracy, including my daughter?"

Without standing or looking up, the slave woman spoke.

"Master, there is a man at the door demanding to be let in, but he's wearing pauper's clothes and he's clearly not one of your guests. I think he's foreign. He has a strange accent and he speaks of strange deities and strange customs. He keeps mentioning some god called 'Yahooweeh' or something like that."

"Tell him to get lost!" Lord Keret commanded.

"Master, the other slaves and I have tried, but he won't leave. He keeps insisting that he has something called 'guest rights' or something like that."

"Oh, I'll show him what 'rights' he has showing up uninvited to a party like this!" Lord Keret bellowed.

12