The Last Exorcist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to touch you," Belial begged between clenched teeth as he reached up towards the swell of Lexa's pert breasts that were peeking out of the top of her tank top. "Let me feel you, Mistress!"

"No," she breathed sharply, stepping back from him slightly, his hand falling to her hip and leg.

Belial snarled as he brutally fisted his aching cock hard and fast. Lexa suddenly felt hot gouts of come splash against her leg and she let out a soft, strangled moan as she came with him, untouched, just like she wanted to when she had watched Belial come in the middle of the blasted street. He looked up at Lexa and grinned, panting, as she backed away from him, but she didn't look at him. Belial sensed the chaotic torrent of conflict in her, of hating that she had enjoyed him making her come with his display.

"Get up...," Lexa muttered, shaking, as she picked her pants up from the floor where she had dropped them.

She'd had her release, but it wasn't enough for her, Belial knew and not for him either. From the darkness in the rafters high above, neither was aware of the two softly glowing eyes that watched them before they winked out.

****

"I found him!" the imp chattered with glee as it hovered near Keziah. "I saw the exiled Prince open a gate to a place that humans once called New York. He was carrying a human woman; a most tasty looking pet!"

"Was she the one?" the demoness snapped, as she restlessly paced across the floor.

"Lady?"

She turned, easily snatching the imp out of the air by his neck, her empty, black eyes boring into it.

"Was she the one?," Keziah snarled, as she started to squeeze the life from the imp.

"I," it choked. "I saw it... on her back--the red Exorcist's crescent! Saw it while she slept!"

"What else did you see?," she demanded, as she abruptly let go of the imp and it fell unceremoniously to the floor.

"The Exorcist commanded him," the imp said, his voice quavering.

Keziah let out a roar of rage. The sheer force of it caused an obsidian pillar in her dark, opulent suite to buckle and shatter. The imp was thrown back against another of the elegantly carved pillars, and slid to the floor. It struggled weakly to get up as the demoness' tantrum subsided.

"Belial gave her his true name!," the demoness hissed. "He's desperate for allies... Just like the son of Sescael to associate with filthy humans. That whole House always had a perverse liking for them. Sescael's whole line was tainted with human blood even before the Great Rift was opened to their world."

Keziah smoldered as the spike heal of her sleek, thigh-high, leather boots clicked across the marble floor. Belial had found the human Exorcist, and to started bind himself to her. If he managed to get her to fuck him of her own free will, he'd have a powerful ally. The two of them together, would cause much chaos and destruction if he managed to turn her to his cause.

"They must be destroyed at all costs...," she murmured harshly. "I'll put an end to them both."

The demoness roughly picked the imp up off the ground and threw him into the portal she'd summoned. Belial had escaped her once, when she conquered his father, Sescael's, realm and he'd evaded capture many times since.

Keziah was going to wipe out this New York and everything in it. Not even Belial's little Exorcist could save him this time.

****

Lexa searched the pockets of her pants and found one more cigarette. She considered lighting it, as she sat on the wide ledge of a large, shattered, dingy window. The place that the demon had chosen had no doubt been a fine hotel room or spacious apartment once upon a time. The taste of stale food that Belial had managed to find, lingered on her tongue but at least her belly was full for now.

She watched the full moon rise over the decimated city. The broken buildings cast shadows like aged tombstones in a forgotten cemetery as the moon managed to peek through the heavy gray clouds. The cigarette was halfway to her lips when Lexa thought against having it.

Better save it for later... Can't get anymore of these. Lexa thought, as she errantly stuffed it back into a pocket.

She supposed where she was, didn't matter now. Lexa didn't know what she was going to do about this demon, Belial, either. Lexa scowled at that as she looked up at the moon and, not for the first time, cursed the Order of the Red Crescent.

I gave you my name. I'm yours to do with as you desire, Mistress., she recalled in Belial's dark, bewitching voice All I ask is that you help me in return.

Lexa recalled Belial's delicious display that she had commanded of him. He'd made her come and she hadn't even touched herself. Lexa cheeks burned hot with a shameful, lust-induced blush.

I get three nights out of the month to come without compromising my magic, if that, when I'm not hiding or fighting. She berated herself, The first night I get in months, I waste it getting off by watching a demon!

Lexa pushed some of her short, dark hair behind her ears. As ashamed as she was, Belial's obedience to her proved that she did hold some sort of power over him with his name, now.

"Why should I even help you...," Lexa muttered to herself, as she looked down on the dark city.

"Because all of this," Belial said quietly, as he appeared at her side and gestured out the window. "is dead."

Lexa looked up at him, her hazel eyes cold, mouth set in a hard line.

"It's because of your kind!", Lexa hissed. "You demons came through and killed everyone, everything in your path. You destroyed my home, my world!"

"I was in exile during the Fall, trying to evade the succubus that destroyed my father's house. I had precious little time to be concerned with humans. For what it's worth... I did not approve of what happened here. What demons did when they crossed over to here."

"It's not worth a lot." she scowled and made disgusted noise.

Lexa looked away from the demon then and up at the night sky. She felt Belial's hand settle lightly on her shoulder but did not move to brush it off. There was a scent about him, something vaguely sweet mixed with an earthy musk, and unbidden, it provoked a wanton warmth low, and deep inside her again. Lex squeezed her thighs together but it brought little relief.

"The fact remains," Belial said softly, bending to Lexa's ear now, "that your cause is lost. Humans don't care about what you risk for them, what you strive to try and give back to them. Most of all, they have no respect for the kind of power that you wield. You were right to teach those people in the last city about how to respect you. I rather enjoyed watching you punish them."

"I was only defending myself," Lexa murmured, as she breathed in Belial's scent. It was strangely comforting to her and for a moment, she allowed herself to give into it.

"You wouldn't have had to if they had respected you. They hate you because you are strong and they can't defend themselves like you can. When was the last time your services were appreciated, Exorcist?"

Lexa didn't know. As much as she hated to admit it, the demon had a point.

"Freehold--there were good people there." Lexa mused sadly." They had respect for what I did for them, but they're gone now, all gone."

She stared at the stars for a moment. There weren't too many places that she roamed anymore. The Midwest was a wasteland where nothing lived, the West out where Vegas had once been a playground was home to nomad tribes of cannibals and after she had nearly fallen prey to them, she swore that she would never set foot in the West again. The South was overrun too much for even her to handle alone which only left the North and East for her to try and save and it wasn't very much.

How much more good could she do? Maybe Belial was right, maybe this world was dead and there was nothing she could do about it anymore. She was so tired of trying save this corpse of a world, tired of the sacrificing. So damned tired.

"I could appreciate you, Mistress," Belial murmured, his nose inches away from nuzzling Lexa's neck. "If you let me."

Lexa sighed, annoyed, and half-heartedly pushed the demon away with more ire than she felt, but it only heightened Belial's ardor for her.

"Why do you feel ashamed of your desire for me?" Belial asked quietly, "You enjoyed watching me pleasure myself, commanding me. It made you come..."

Lexa drew her knees up to her chest, but she did not look up at the demon Prince. Instead, she kept her eyes on the stars as their pin-prick light drifted in and out of the heavy clouds.

"You're a demon," she said finally, trying to hide the tremor in her voice. "I spent a lot of time killing demons; I saw all the horrific things they did. I can't..."

Belial slipped two fingers under Lexa's chin and gently raised her face to his. His dark, amber eyes were apologetic and sincere. Their surprising gentleness held her gaze for a moment.

"I'm not them. I'm not that kind of demon," he said simply, as onyx claws combed through Lexa's dark hair. "You enjoyed yourself--that's nothing to be ashamed of. Who will judge you in this bygone world? No one."

"My vows," Lexa croaked, her throat suddenly tight.

"Vows," the demon Prince sighed, as his wings came around to lightly drape themselves over Lexa's shoulders. "It sounds more like torture, to live in shame and deny your desires. Surely, that is more of a hell..."

You have no idea, Lexa thought, allowing herself to have a moment of comfort with his wings around her.

"I'll do it." Lexa murmured finally, as she abruptly pushed past, Belial's leathery wings and slid down from the large window sill. She paused for a moment and ran a hand over her face; it stopped to cover her mouth, as though it were trying to keep her words in. "I'll help you and then we're done. What else am I going to do now?"

"Thank you, Mistress.," Belial said, inclining his head, his majestic horns tipping up.

Lexa wasn't even aware of the slight smile that touched the demon Prince's lips.

****

After a few hours of uneasy sleep in the crumbling building they inhabited, Belial opened a shadowy rift in the room and they passed through to the dead city below. Lexa stepped out from beneath the shelter of Belial's wings, and into the cool night air, thankful not to be so close to him again.

Ever since he had given her his name, he seemed to taunt her, to tempt her by being as near to her as possible. It tortured her just as much as it tortured him, and she wondered idly, if he provoked her on purpose. He must know that she couldn't stand it

"So do you have a plan?", Lexa asked, as she checked that her whips were in place. She hadn't bothered with the shot gun. Her last few shells had been wasted on Belial and all she had now were two whips and a seven foot demon at her command--mostly.

We'll have to rely on each other, Lexa thought, annoyed, Great.

"We go to Menasha, which is just outside of Abaddon. Once there, we'll join with my army and--"

"Wait a minute! The deal was that I'd protect you." Lexa turned to Belial, furious. "You didn't say anything about going to Hell! You said you were in exile!"

Belial stepped to her, towered over her, practically, but Lexa stood deliciously defiant in his shadow.

"It's not Hell, itself." he said quietly. "Think of Hell as what you humans would call a... capital city in the center of the netherworld. Abaddon is a layer outside of that realm, and there are many layers..."

"Going to a suburb of Hell, doesn't make it better!"

"You'll ensure my safety, Exorcist--you gave your word.

Lexa exhaled hard. She did say that she would help him, and she cursed the fact that she hadn't asked for anymore details before she had agreed. She assumed that since Belial was in exile, other demons were hunting him. She hadn't expected to get dragged into a demon's war. The humans already had their war, they lost and she was damned tired of war as it was.

"So let me get this straight: you want to drag me off to someplace outside of Hell so I can protect you during whatever coup you've managed to plan while you've been in exile so you can retake you realm or house, or whatever?"

"You are the last, most important piece in my army, Mistress.", Belial murmured, as he stepped closer still, his wings curving around Lexa slightly. "I've sought you for a long time. I need you to preserve me during this battle. Quite simply, you're my Champion, my chosen Champion for the House of Sescael."

Belial brushed the back of his cool hand across her cheek and Lexa pulled away from him.

"No. No way.", she muttered. "I do this for you, and then we're done. I'm not your Mistress and I'm sure as hell not your Champion!"

Suddenly, Lexa caught the stink of rotting flesh in the air and the grave and she felt something grab at her leg.

"What the--"

She couldn't move and Lexa looked up to see a wicked looking scythe materialize in Belial's hands. The blade was such a deep crimson, that it was nearly black, and it blazed with dark hellfire as the scent of ozone pierced the air.

"You fucking bastard!", she screamed at him as she went for her whips. Belial's scythe came down as she unfurled them.

He's going to kill me!

There was a flash of crimson near her leg before she could even act, and she felt herself jerked away from the spot where she'd been rooted to. Lexa landed awkwardly against the hard, bare muscle of Belial's torso. When she looked up at him, his handsome face was twisted in a snarl as he held the scythe out before them. Lexa turned around in his arm to see by the unholy light that his scythe threw across the dark city ruins and she saw clawed hands dragging their corpses out of the ground.

"Keziah!", Belial hissed as he released Lexa.

Lexa summoned her own bluish witch light and saw that the corpses stretched out for as far as her eye can see.

"We'll talk about her later!", Lexa snapped. There was a sudden crack as the Exorcist let one of her whips fly. It glowed with blue fire down its whole length as it sheared one of the zombies in half with an amazing show of force.

Behind her, Belial stood to her back and swung his hellish scythe. Lexa could hear it scream as though it cut through the air, and tore through the first line of undead. The sheer force of his swing leveled the next few rows and they struggled to get up from the crushing blow.

Lexa saw the path he'd started out of the corner of her eye. If she could get in there while they were down and clear them out, they might have a chance at clearing a path. She darted away from Belial and tried to grab her, but she deftly sidestepped his grasp as she made for the hole he tore in the undead.

"Belial! Swing that thing again!" she yelled through the moans and shrieks of the sea of undead. She heard that scream go through the air and knew that he was right behind her.

Lexa got herself roughly in the middle of the fallen and snapped her way through some of the ones that were spilling over, eager to rend the flesh from her bones.

"Eloha Elah Elohim!" she chanted, swinging one of her whips in a bright, glowing circle around her.

Lexa's whip glowed bright, pulsing with the same sort of energy and potent arousal that Belial had sensed before. The circle suddenly exploded out from her and washed over the undead like a wave. Ash fluttered in the air where the dead had been and Belial instinctively closed his wings around himself against the shockwave. He felt himself being pushed back even though the force wasn't nearly enough to hurt him. When he opened his wings again, he saw that Lexa was a flurry of snapping leather as she laid into the undead around her.

The demon Prince was at her side again, and she had nearly caught him with one of her whips. Lexa looked over her shoulder briefly as he loomed over her with his scythe.

"They just keep coming! There's no way we can get through all of them!" She yelled above the din of moaning, thrashing dead.

Belial quickly looked around as Lexa sheered pieces off one walking corpse after another. Out of the corner of his eye, He glimpsed a figure high up on one of the buildings. Lexa screamed and Belial saw an undead shred one of her arms with its viscous claws. Belial wrapped a wing around her and more claws skittered off, as the dead surged forth at the smell of the Exorcist's blood.

With unimaginable, infernal strength, he grabbed Lexa and threw her up towards the night sky. For a moment, Lexa seemed to float and she saw the same figure that Belial had seen on one of the roof tops. Undead swarmed Belial, and Lexa panicked as she fell towards the earth again. She watched, helpless, as the demon Prince swung his scythe, making another huge hole in the dead ranks. He vanished and she felt something hard catch her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. Belial had snagged her out of the sky and she couldn't even cry out at the jolt that hurt her arm more as he winged over the tops of the buildings, high above the sea of snarling, raging undead.

"You're hurt." Belial said, feeling Lexa's blood wet his arm.

"Yeah, I'm human!", she snapped as pain shot up her arm and through

her shoulder. "I'm a little fragile! I saw something on the roof--Keziah, maybe? Let's get this finished, already!"

"You're useless to me hurt!" he growled. "Or dead."

"I don't do things half-assed, demon!"

Rage flowed off her, and he felt it just as intensely as he felt her arousal before. The rumors he'd heard said that Lexa was good, excellent, even, but none of them had mentioned that she was mad.

"We get rid of her, and get the hell out of here! I'm not leaving a horde of zombies run rampant!"

"Another time!" Belial argued.

"Damn it, Belial I said we finish this!"

The demon Prince snarled his objection even as he changed course against his will. Keziah, if it was her, was not one to be trifled with. There was a reason Belial had spent all this time running and hiding from her. She was powerful, and Lexa didn't understand that, or maybe she did, and she didn't care. He felt her squirm out of his grasp as he flew lower and she dropped to the ruined rooftop with a bone-jarring thud as she grit her teeth against the pain of her arm. Adrenaline was starting to kick in again, and her pain already started to fade.

The demoness turned to see the Exorcist there, bloodied and her whips twitching defiant and anxious to dispatch her.

"Keziah!,", Lexa yelled, checking the weight of her name. It didn't resonate like Belial's had; there was no hope of using it against her.

"Ah.," the demoness smirked. "The Prince's newest pet."

"I'm no one's pet," Lexa spat.

"You'd think that, little one."

Keziah saw Belial drop down behind Lexa, scythe drawn, and her smirk broadened.

"Getting a human to fight your battles, these days? It isn't enough to take them to your bed anymore, is it, my Prince?," Keziah sneered "Your line is truly an abomination!"

"Traitor!," Belial snarled "You betrayed my father, your Lord and Master!"

"It was a most delicious betrayal," the demoness laughed. "At least he still had the taste for his own kind!"

Before Lexa could act, Belial let out such an inhuman roar that it made her blood curdle, as he surged forward, scythe in hand, ready to strike Keziah down. Lexa watched in muted horror as the demoness simply waved a hand and sent Belial through the low concrete wall of the roof and into the next building.

Should've listened to Belial, Lexa thought numbly, as she looked back at the demoness. Her hands tighten on the familiar leather of her whip's handles. If she was going to go, she was going to go out with a fight.

"Just you and me now..." Lexa spat with more confidence than she felt.

"I'll enjoy tearing your flesh apart!", Keziah hissed.