The Last Flowers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellowyn hugged Sarielle and they stayed by the fire to wait. The others gradually drifted off to bed or fell asleep nearby. Dendelyn stayed by Sarielle's side, curling up behind her when she lay down to sleep.

The garden looked different when Sarielle woke. The fire had died to embers, its warm glow replaced with darkness. Above shone the full moon, deepening the shadows and dusting everything with hazy silver light. Between her legs was warm, her swollen labia begging to be touched. Something moved inside her, a crawling sensation. She shivered as it crept out of her hole, like a spider.

"Is she coming?" Dendelyn asked, sitting up behind her.

"I think so." Sarielle breathed. "Ellowyn?"

"Mmm..." The nymph rolled over and rubbed her eyes. "Oh!" She bolted upright and hovered over Sarielle.

Sae reached down to feel herself. There was slime everywhere. From her engorged labia trailed the lengths of tiny roots that had slithered out. She felt nudging against her cervix and a tugging. The growing pressure made her pulse race with arousal. She rubbed her pulsing clit as it grew stronger. Something inside her popped. Sarielle gasped and melted into the climax that came with the seed's release. Her body trembled, her pussy clenching around a lump.

"I can feel her," she panted.

Dendelyn squealed with glee. "Give her a push!"

Sae squeezed her muscles and the bundle slid further down. Ellowyn coaxed the roots out and held her hand ready to catch. "One more."

Sarielle pushed, feeling the seed press up against her opening. It spread her hole wide and then burst through. Both nymphs started a chorus of excited noises.

"Sae! Sae, look at her." Ellowyn tried to hold the seedling so she could see.

Sarielle laughed through her breaths and tried to sit up. Dendelyn helped her and Ellowyn gently sat their daughter in her hands.

"I heard a commotion," Flora said, appearing out of the shadows.

Other nymphs and elhuvens who had been nearby had also been woken, as had those who'd gone to their dens.

"Can I see?" Kerensa pushed in beside Ellowyn.

"Let me have a look!" Abelia wormed her way to the front as everyone crowded in to see the seedling.

"Her roots are so long!" Willow exclaimed. "I thought she might end up small because of what happened to us."

"No, she's fine." Flora smiled. "Although she's getting impatient about not having any soil."

"Is that what she's doing?" Sarielle asked. The seedling's roots had been twitching in her palm for a while.

"Yes, she's uncomfortable in the open air. She wants us to tuck her into a flowerbed so her roots stay damp."

Ellowyn helped Sarielle to her feet and the entire assembly followed them across the garden. Most of them sat in the weeping cherry room while the two of them, and Dendelyn, continued through to the sapling garden. They'd already dug a hole in the circular bed. Ellowyn insisted on it being off-centre, so there was room for more saplings.

"Hold her in the hole," Ellowyn instructed.

Sarielle draped the long roots into the deep hole and held the seed near the surface. Already, the outer husk of the seed was sloughing off and Sarielle could see a shoot waiting to emerge. Ellowyn filled the hole in around the roots until the seed was completely buried. Sarielle helped her pat the dirt and they both sat contemplating the spot.

Dendelyn knelt beside them. "I'm going to stay and wait for her leaves to spout."

Ellowyn met Sarielle's eyes and mouthed, "She loves saplings."

"I think she came late so she could see the full moon," Dendelyn said, face inches from the dirt.

Ellowyn smiled. "Maybe she's a moonflower."

"Is that what you're going to call her?"

"Oh..." Ellowyn looked at Sarielle. "Did you have a name in mind?"

Sarielle shook her head, her lips slowly forming a grin. "I think Moonflower's beautiful."

***

Sarielle lifted her head and brushed the dirt off her cheek. Ellowyn's arm was across her waist. She squeezed her hand and sat up. It was morning and a tiny green seedling was basking in her first day of sun. Sarielle and Ellowyn crawled over to get a closer look at the two little leaves. It woke Dendelyn, who had slept beside the bed.

"She popped up not long after you two fell asleep." Dendelyn yawned. "She was definitely after those moonbeams."

They all stared at the little plant, but Sarielle had something else on her mind. She took Ellowyn's hand and put on the expression she'd been using the past few days.

Ellowyn sniggered. "You've got to work on your flirty face. Try not to look so uncomfortable." She helped Sarielle up and they went to sneak away.

"Is there sex happening?" Dendelyn asked. "Can I come?"

Sarielle exchanged a glance with her girlfriend. "If you want."

The nymph sprang up and followed them out of the garden. Ellowyn took them on a lovely walk through the forest to a satellite garden the two of them were building. It was yellow and pink themed and currently consisted mostly of foxgloves, but it was a work in progress.

"We'll have to add moonflowers now," Sarielle joked.

She sat down at the base of the slope they'd created on one side. It was covered with spongy moss and perfect for resting against. Ellowyn nestled next to her, half on top. Dendelyn sank to her knees, hands in her lap.

"This is going to be really weird if you're just sitting there," Sarielle said.

Dendelyn crawled over and whispered in her ear, "Where would you like me?" She kissed her neck and her fingers ran down her arm.

On her other side, Ellowyn was giving her similar treatment. "You seem tense. Are you still a little worked up from the seed?"

Sarielle arched her neck. "Yes."

"We better rush this part then." She kissed her, softly, then hard.

As soon as it was over, Dendelyn dove in to steal her lips. It took Sae by surprise, but her mouth was gentle and she used her tongue in such a tender manner. When she pulled back Dendelyn leaned over to kiss Ellowyn. Sarielle was rapt in the sight. They looked so pretty. It was funny how different the dynamic was with them. Ellowyn was much more comfortable sharing her with Dendelyn than she had been with Rozenwild.

Dendelyn giggled and kissed Sarielle's cheek. Her hand crawled under Sae's top to squeeze her breast. Sarielle drew the fabric over her head and tossed it aside, clearing the way for her to kiss and lick her purplish-coloured nipples. Ellowyn found the edge of Sarielle's skirt and helped her out of it. Her clit was already starting to stick out like a pinkie finger. It had to be close to two inches long.

"Oh, goodness. That really is big, isn't it?"

In this form, the nymphs' roots were only about three inches when they weren't using them. She almost looked like she was one of them. Her clitoral hood had even grown up to cover the head, giving it a nymphy tapered tip.

"I have a carrot for a clit."

Ellowyn grinned. "So do I." She wrapped her fingers around Sae's clit and stroked it, making the pink head poke out of the tip.

She gasped. "I could nearly fuck someone with it."

Dendelyn giggled. "You can try me." She leaned down and kissed her stomach. Her tongue licked her skin, moving lower. "Can I try you first?"

Sarielle nodded.

Dendelyn shifted so she was between her legs, while Ellowyn moved behind Sae. The younger girl stuck out her tongue and licked it up the length of her clit. She spiralled the long thing around it, wrapping it like a python with its prey. She pressed her lips to its tip and let them part as she lowered her head, engulfing the entire length.

Sarielle whimpered and leaned back into Ellowyn. "Oh."

Ellowyn kissed her shoulder. "Doesn't she have the most glorious tongue?"

Dendelyn sucked and worked her clit like a sweet on a stick, all the while watching Sae's reactions. Her lips released the end with a pop and she smiled in a devilish way Sarielle had never seen from the young nymph. She straddled Sarielle and took a hold of her clit, feeding it through her petals into her moist centre. As she ground their hips together, it dipped effortlessly into her pussy.

Dendelyn laughed, breaking the sexy façade. "It's tiny, but I can feel a little bit inside me." She rubbed herself back and forth, fucking her entrance.

Sarielle could feel how loose the hole was around her. Now she wished she was big enough to be able to fill her.

"Sorry. I wish I could make it bigger for you."

Dendelyn smiled sweetly. "Pleasure comes in many different forms. It's not about finding the biggest thing you can to shove up your holes. I'll show you."

She sped up her humping, mashing their labia together. Sarielle couldn't stop her hips from trying to thrust into her. It felt so good and she was so close. She panted as she felt her body grow hot and weak. Her clit tingled, almost painfully.

"Ahhh!" She came hard, bucking like she was pumping Dendelyn full of cum.

Ellowyn held her tight, trying to hold her still. Dendelyn continued to work herself furiously. Her long hair stuck to her skin with sweat and she was whimpering on each breath. Finally, she cried out as her body twitched and her humping slowed. Dendelyn collapsed onto Sae and let her weight slide off to the side. She snuggled against her while she caught her breath. Ellowyn kissed Sarielle's neck and massaged her skin, her hand sliding up her ribs to circle her breast.

Sarielle strained her neck to kiss her. "You know where I need it. She's been teasing it all week with her roots."

Ellowyn smiled and slithered on top of her, arching her back so she brushed their nipples together. She pressed her juice-filled orbs into Sae's smaller breasts. Her hips wriggled back and she hopped behind Sarielle's legs. Her root grew thicker and longer, standing out from her groin. Sarielle spread her legs wider and her mate teased her leaking hole. Sarielle's labia were still swollen and the daylight showed her the edges had turned a faint green, although it was hard to see on her shade of skin. The other physical change she could see was the green tinge under her nails where they emerged from her cuticles.

Ellowyn fed the tip of her plant cock into Sarielle's hungry cunt. It felt so good to have something in there at last.

"More," she demanded.

Ellowyn giggled. "I haven't even started moving yet."

She hilted herself so her tip pressed against Sae's cervix. Then she drew back and worked into her in a rolling motion.

"Oh, that feels amazing."

Dendelyn kissed her cheek, reminding Sae of her presence. Sarielle turned her head so Dendelyn could kiss her mouth. The youngest nymph had her leaves pulled back and a hand groping her breast. Her other hand was wedged between her thighs. Ellowyn coaxed Dendelyn's face toward hers so she could have a turn.

"Let her taste you," Ellowyn whispered close to her face. She looked at Sae. "Would you like that?"

"Show me how." Sarielle asked, eager to learn.

Dendelyn grinned and waited for Ellowyn to make room for her, before she shifted a knee across Sarielle. With the slope of the bank behind Sae, it put the nymph's crotch right in front of her face. Sarielle extended her tongue and brought it through the nymph's sopping folds. She dipped the tip inside her petal-like lips, delving as far as it could reach. Dendelyn's sap oozed into her mouth and down her chin. It was so sweet and smooth.

"Why do you all taste so good?" she mumbled.

Dendelyn laughed.

Sarielle knew she wasn't good at this. Ellowyn had given her some lessons, but her tongue was nowhere near as long as theirs. She tried taking the end of Dendelyn's root between her lips and sucking on it. Her root was slightly swollen with arousal but it hadn't grown from its normal size. It was small enough for Sarielle to engulf the whole thing and squeeze it with her lips as she pulled back.

Dendelyn let out a contented sigh. "Has she done this much?"

"Only twice," Ellowyn replied.

"You're doing really well, Sae."

Sarielle returned to lap at her flower, but she was growing distracted by the heat between her legs. Ellowyn was getting faster and her cunt wanted a pounding. Her vagina squeezed her girlfriend and she rolled her hips.

"Had enough?" Dendelyn asked.

Sarielle realised she'd stopped. "Sorry, I...uh..."

Dendelyn jumped off her and silenced her with a kiss. All Sarielle was concentrating on was Ellowyn's root thrusting in and out of her. It slid easily through the well-lubricated tunnel, scratching the burning itch she'd been unable to scratch. It wasn't enough though. She felt like a cavern with too much space.

"I need more, Elle," she pleaded. "Really big."

"I have an idea. Wrap your arms and legs around me."

Sarielle crossed her legs and looped her arms around the nymph's neck. Ellowyn took her weight and hoisted her into the air.

"Eek!" Sarielle clung to her as she stood up.

Ellowyn told Dendelyn something with her eyes and the young nymph appeared behind Sae. Her body pressed up against Sarielle's back. She felt something warm between her butt cheeks and a tickle of her lips. The opening to her vagina grew tight as something was forced in beside Ellowyn's root.

"Ahhh."

Dendelyn held onto her and pushed, jamming her root further inside. Sarielle whimpered as she was slowly stuffed with expanding plant cock. Her ravenous pussy loved being filled so much. Finally, she felt satisfied. Her entrance was stretched lusciously wide and tugged as the nymphs started to move.

"Oh, fuck." Sarielle arched her back as she sank down. She couldn't believe there were two roots in her pussy! How huge was her hole?

"Big enough?" Ellowyn asked.

"I think so."

The nymphs raised and lowered her weight with their strong arms, gradually building up speed. The huge mass sawing in and out of Sae was glorious. She struggled to hold on as she was impaled, her dripping cunt squelching each time they pulled her up. The nymphs drove their roots in faster, turning Sae's insides into a ball of sloppy, burning mess. Her arms grew weak and she leaned back into Dendelyn. The massive roots hammered harder, urged on by everyone's impending climax. Her legs flopped about, numb to any feeling. The shafts within her pounded frantically. Ellowyn's face tensed and her arms went stiff around Sae. Her hips bucked, jolting her root deep inside as it spurted sap. Dendelyn slammed her hips against Sarielle's butt and sent her joining her mate. Fire flared around her body and everything went weak. Her cunt spasmed around the fat roots lodged inside it.

"Wait for me." Dendelyn continued to pound away, extending her orgasm.

Sae floated down, panting hard and completely limp. Her huge clit pulsed. Ellowyn hugged her close so Sae could rest her head on her shoulder. Dendelyn made a soft noise and trembled. A second geyser of sap filled Sae's cunt. Ellowyn waited for Dendelyn to recover and they withdrew together, making Sarielle's pussy slurp. Sap drooled out of her winking vagina, air bubbles tickling her as they popped.

"There's so much of it," she breathed. A naughty sense of triumph came over her at the thought of two nymphs cumming in her at once.

Ellowyn gently set her on the grass and sat beside her. "Dendelyn always cums a lot."

Sarielle took in the sap covering her body. "I think I need a bath."