Volunteer

Story Info
Jackalope boy volunteer's at a futanari relief center.
11.5k words
4.82
28.7k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story does involve themes of public use, non-abusive drug use, legal prostitution and furry characters.

All characters are 18+

---

Taking a sip from my instant ramen, my eyes glued to my phone screen. The anime protagonist prepared to confess her love, which had me on the edge of my seat, well, mattress.

Opening her mouth, she seemed to stutter and freeze. It took me a moment to realize it was the video on the fritz and not some awkward pause for comedic effect. I lifted my phone, trying to catch a better signal. My neighbor, Ms. Cali, really needed better wi-fi.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

I almost spilled ramen all over my sheets, jumping at the bangs on my front door. I shut off my phone, more then glad all the lights in my tiny studio apartment were already off.

I sat motionless in the dark, trying to be as quiet as possible. Whoever it was at the door would think I wasn't home and go away... hopefully.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

PING!

The surprise of a phone notification nearly made me scream. I grabbed my phone, shushing it and glancing at the door before reluctantly taking a peak at who had messaged me.

Cousin Sal.

I rolled my eyes.

"Come open the door. I know you're home." His text read.

I let out the heaviest sigh of relief, realizing it was just Sal.

I set my noodles on the floor beside my mattress and rolled out of bed, throwing on a pair of shorts in the process. Adjusting my tail through the appropriate hole, I made the short walk across my small apartment to the door.

"Are you alone?" I whispered, barely opening the door a crack.

"Jackie!"

I'm tossed back from the door as cousin Sal barrels his way in.

"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes!" He greets, grabbing me by my shoulders, and looking up at me.

The round, stump of a rabbit was dressed in his usual cheap formal attire and smelled like cigarettes and stale coffee.

You see my cousin Sal was one of those guys who was obviously bad news, and not in the cool way. And from his cheeky smile and slicked back ears, I could surmise his reasons for being here.

"Sal, the answer's no." I placed a hand on his chest, my other on the door as I tried to force him back out, to no avail.

"Ay! Ay! I didn't even say anything yet!" He retorted throwing his hands up in surrender and stepping around me farther into the apartment.

At this point I was more worried about the door being open, so I quickly shut it even if that meant being stuck in here with Sal.

"You don't have to say anything. It's always the same with you. You badger me to "hit the clubs" with you, but I can't. I won't." I huffed, crossing my arms and looking at him.

"See, and that's where you're wrong! Because tonight, my floppy eared brother, is about getting laid!" My cousin throws a dark furred hand over my shoulder and pulls me in.

I roll my eyes and pull myself free of him. "Yeah, you always say that too. I'm not interested in getting drunk at some bar and hitting on girls who are never interested."

"Jackie, listen-"

"Sal! Even if I met a girl, you really think I could bring her back here!?" I frustratingly gesture to my barren excuse for a apartmen, "oh yeah, she's really going to love the fact that I only own a mattress." I snap at Sal.

"But you don't have to bring her back here." He says, coyly.

"No sal! Just no! And do you know why!? Because the last time I went to a club, one of Small Frank's goons saw me there. And guess what!? He told Small Frank. Then I had to explain to Small Frank, "no Small Frank, I wasn't spending the money I owe you, my good friend Andrew just wanted to take me out for drinks!""

"... You and Andrew got drinks without me?"

I grabbed Sal by his collar and stepped in close. "And you know what Small Frank did?! He threatened to break off my antlers!"

"Hey, I told you not to borrow money from that guy."

"Ugh!" I pushed sal off.

I was so done with this. To tell the truth, I wasn't upset with Sal. Sal has always been the "forget your problems, let's get drunk" type, even at the worst times. I was used to that by now.

The thing that was really eating at me was owing Small Frank and being under his thumb. It made going about life an anxiety filled nightmare, alongside being dirt broke.

"Atleast hear what I gotta say." Sal said, sounding more mild mannered then usual.

I sighed, leaning against the wall. Hopefully after hearing him out, he'd leave and I could get back to my anime and now cold noodles.

"You need money right? Well then this is the perfect thing. We get money and laid at the same time!" He said in full confidence.

I stared at Sal dumfounded, waiting for a non existent punchline. "Prostitution!? You're suggesting being prostitutes???"

"No, it's not like that. There's supposedly this place in Northside looking for eligible men," Sal points to himself then to me, "to help with their heat situation. And I hear they pay real good!"

I dragged my hand across my face in frustration. "Sal, that still prostitution!"

"Yeah, but this place is supposedly legit! No funny business."

"This sounds so illegal." I say, crossing my arms.

"But that's the thing, it's not! It's super clean. They got like some government contract or something. So you know the pay is good."

I raise a skeptical eyebrow at Sal and he gives me that trademark sleazy grin.

I pushed off the wall and walked over to my mattress. I took a deep breath, grabbing the noodles and scarfing some down.

This all sounded insane, like full on bananas... And I hated to admit it, but my curiosity was peaked. I had to at least see whatever this thing was for myself. Like there was no way it was real, right?...

I down the ramen juice and glanced down at my mattress. Plus I had nothing else to do tonight, and a stupid adventure with Sal seemed like the perfect kind of mind numbing chaos I needed right now.

"Fine. I'm in. But as soon as anything gets sketchy we're out of there." I cave.

"Yes! Get dressed! We're getting laid!"

--------------

"So, I guess you've never actually been to this place before." I say, glancing at the GPS, trying to seem uninterested as I sit in the passenger seat of Sal's car.

"Nope."

"How'd you even find out about this place?" I ask, shifting my feet over the absolutely junk riddled floor.

"This guy I play basketball with, his brother in law's friend supposedly went and made some good money." He says nonchalantly.

...

Oh my God. What did I get myself into?!

"Sal, even if this place is real, you really think-"

"It is. Trust me."

"How can I? Your main source of information is a guy, who knew a guy, who knew a guy!?"

"Hey, I trust Ricky. He's never led me astray."

I sigh. "Even if this place is what you've heard, what kinda clientele do you think would go to a place like that to help with heat?!"

"Horny chicks, bro."

"Creeps and weirdos." I correct, "and probably a lot of old women."

"Naw man. This place is supposedly near that all girls private university. So you can imagine all the lonely ladies who'll be looking for two rabbit studs to dick them down." Sal smirks, nudging me, and I stare daggers at him.

"You know I hate it when you call me a rabbit." I clench my jaw. Sal knew how much it pissed me off being mis-speciesed.

"Jackie, come on! Don't start that. Look at me. Look at you! The only difference between us is your light fur and those horns."

"Antlers. And that's exactly what I'm talking about. I'm different from you. I have antlers, you don't. We are not the same!" I retorte.

Sal mutters a curse under his breath. "Grandma is rolling in her grave right now. Her bunny blood flows through both our veins, and you're ignoring that. You're a rabbit, Jackie!"

"Yeah and calling me a rabbit ignores all the heritage on my dad's side." I huff. It was always a sore spot for me being seen as just a rabbit.

It was quiet now in the car, as the two of us sat in this uneasy silence. The only sound was the GPS directing Sal to twist and turn through the city streets.

I took a breath. The silence was starting to get to me. So I figured I'd bite the bullet and say something.

"So... where are the rest of the guys tonight? Am I the only one you told about this place?"

"Cory and Amel have partners. Shawn's not interested, obviously. And Mark's busy tonight." Sal replied.

"What about Felix?"

"Ugh! You know I can't stand Felix."

I laugh and Sal chuckles, ending the uneasy feeling between us.

"In half a mile, turn right and your destination will be on the right." The GPS beeped.

I glanced out the window, taking stock of where we were. To my surprise, Sal was right. We were driving towards Jefferson university, the private all girls campus.

Not just that, the neighborhood this place was in wasn't what I expected. I expected some seedy slum. Though it was never too late for the GPS to direct us down some dank back alley.

Sal took the next right, which brought us alongside the campus, the college being the only thing on the right.

"When you said it was near the university, you didn't mention it was AT the university!" I say and Sal narrowed his eyes at the GPS.

He continued forward, following the GPS, which had us turning into the rear entrance for the campus. Sal turned and came to a stop, blocked by the arm of a security gate.

"I don't think this is the place." I said, as a security guard exited the small booth to our left, making his way over to the car.

I look to Sal and he begins rolling down his window.

"What are you doing!? Don't!" I quietly yell, but it's too late.

"How can I help you fellas tonight?" The guard says leaning down and glancing at me then to Sal.

"Oh, uh..." Sal turns to me, a slightly panicked expression on his face.

Idiot.

"Say something!" I mouth and nod towards the guard, hoping Sal can make something up like, we're lost.

I can't see his face, but the guard lets out a little chuckle. "I'm guessing you're volunteers for the relief program."

"Uh, yeah! That's it." Sal fumbles.

"Ha, no worries. Head on in. It'll be the office on the left." The guard pats the roof of the car before heading back to the security booth.

The gate in front of us swings up, and Sal awkwardly nods to the guard as we drive in.

"Okay, I thought this was going to be sketchy, but this is worse! It's weirdly creepy." I say feeling uneasy as Sal drives through what I could only guess was a staff parking lot.

"We've come this far bro. Are you really going to chicken out? It'll be a college girl buffet!" Sal laughed, and I could tell even he was a bit unsure.

Sal pulled up and parked in front of the office the guard had pointed us too.

I sat for a moment, thinking to tell Sal I didn't want to do this anymore and that we should leave. But in actuality I was even more curious to find out what the heck we had gotten ourselves into.

We got out the car and I fidgeted a bit with my ears as we made our way to the office door. Sal opened the door and we stepped into the obvious but last thing I expected, a doctor's office.

My eyes adjusted from the darkness outside to the stark white linoleum floor and medical postered walls. There was a desk opposite the room from us, and the rest of the waiting room was a field of empty chairs void of people.

I was about to call it, "No one's here, let's go." That's when two pointy black ears perked up from behind the receptionist desk.

The rest of a face followed as this cute feline receptionist glanced at us over the counter before shooting up to her feet.

"A-are you guys volunteers?!" A surprised ecstatic expression on her face.

"Y-yeah?"

"Oh my God! Wait there. Oh, I mean take a seat. I'll go get the doc!" Her excitement didn't seem to waver as she quickly bolted out the room.

I turned to Sal, giving him a worried look. He on the other hand had that stupid grin on his face.

"Bro, she's smoking hot."

"Dude! This isn't weird to you?" I say quietly.

"Weird how?" Sal said, taking a seat. "I mean hey, if this means getting pussy, it's worth it. Especially if it's her's. Did you see how excited she was?"

I quickly take a seat next to him. "This isn't giving you weird organ harvesting vibes?? How are you so calm?!"

"You're being paranoid-"

Before Sal could finish, the black cat girl rushed back into the room.

"Okay, so I've got some forms for you to fill out. It's just general medical paperwork, all part of the evaluation." She says, coming over and holding out clipboards to us.

Sal takes his, giving her a flirty "thanks", before leaning back in his chair. The cat girl steps closer to me, and I watch as her tail curls behind her.

As I take the clip board, she flashes me a friendly smile which makes my heart flutter. Sal was right, she was very pretty.

"Once you're finished, I'll take you on back for the physical check up." She says as she turns and heads back to the desk.

My eyes scan down the front page of the forms and out of the corner of my eye I can see Sal eagerly filling his out.

"I'm definitely going first." He says as I look over at him.

I look back at the form. "Name. Age. Occupation. Existing medical conditions. Alcohol. Drug use? Sal are you sure this is for what you think it is?"

"I told you this place is legit! And hey, if you want to chicken out, go ahead." He jingled his keys at me.

I rolled my eyes and unclipped the pen. Glancing over I made eye contact with the cat lady behind the desk, who was looking over at us. "Fine." I swallowed, doubling down and filling out my form.

It was a good number of pages. And the nurse receptionist girl was right. It was mostly your usual doctor's office fair.

It wasn't long before Sal stood, having finished. "All done." He said, making his way over to the desk.

"Perfect." She took the clipboard from him. "Let's get you checked out." Standing, she led him back toward what I could only guess were examination rooms.

"You can check me out any day, baby." I heard Sal say as the door closed behind them.

I swallowed, now sitting all alone in this waiting room.

It wasn't long before I finished the last few questions about STD's and sexual history. Placing the filled out paperwork back on the desk and returning to my seat.

I took a few deep breaths, fiddling with my ears, trying to calm my nerves. My brain was still trying to make sense of how this whole thing could be real and if Sal hadn't been horribly mistaken.

I nearly jumped out of my seat when the door to the exam rooms opened. I looked up expecting to see Sal or the nurse, so it was a bit of a shock to see a large tiger man in a lab coat standing in the doorway.

"Ah! So there really is another volunteer out here." The older gentleman said, looking directly at me.

He noticed my clipboard on the receptionist desk and made his way over to it. He took a second and flipped through the pages. "Looks like everything is in order. Let's do your evaluation."

He turned and made his way back to the door and waved me over.

I stood following behind him, feeling absolutely nervous. We walked down a hallway, which consisted of a few exam rooms, one of which I guessed Sal must have been in.

The large striped feline opened a door, and gestured for me to enter. "After you. Just take a seat on the examination table."

I walked over and hopped up on the bench-like table, draped in thin paper. This place really was a doctor's office. I wasn't sure if that made me more comfortable or made this weirder.

The doctor plopped down in a rolly chair and swiveled towards me. His eyes scanned my paperwork.

"Everything's looking good." He said, flipping to another page.

Honestly, I was feeling a bit jealous that Sal got the cute girl and I was stuck with this guy.

"Alright." He placed down my clipboard and rolled over to a drawer. "To be accepted as a volunteer, you need to pass a drug test."

He turned, holding out a small plastic jar, it was a rapid drug test. Taking it from him, I recalled a release form or something about this when filling out the paperwork.

"There's a swab with a little sponge inside. Suck on it for a minute, then place it back inside." The tiger man instructed.

I did as he said, sucking on the hard plasticy sponge for a bit before pulling it out of my mouth and sliding it into the tester. There were colored notches along the side of the cup, each one for a different substance I figured.

"It should take a minute or two to process." He said, taking the cup from me. "You'd be surprised how many vagrants we get trying to make a quick buck."

I was kinda impressed at how riggerous this whole process was. Forms, drug tests. It was making me feel like maybe Sal was wrong and we were volunteering for something completely different.

"It's very refreshing having fine young men here to volunteer for a change."

Fine young men? Did he even look at Sal?

I stifle a little laugh trying to keep my attention on the doctor. It wasn't long before he looked over the results.

"Everything looks clear. Now all that's left is your physical." He said, grabbing a pair of gloves.

"A physical?" I asked feeling a bit unnerved.

He nodded. "You can place your clothes on the chair."

I swallowed hard. It had been years since I had a physical. And I couldn't shake the awkward feeling of being naked in front of someone else. And yes, I completely understood the irony of it seeing how the reason I was here was for sex.

I slid off the examination table and started stripping off my outer layer of clothes, draping them over the chair.

Thankfully the doctor was preoccupied with paperwork as I slipped out of my underwear, placing them on top of the pile.

I made my way back to the examination table, with only my hands to cover my indecency.

The large tiger looked up from his notes and over at me.

"No need to feel shame boy. It's all natural." He said absolutely unphased and rolled over to me.

Easy for him to say, he's not the one naked.

He readied his stethoscope, pressing the cold metal to my chest. After a moment of listening to different areas around my torso, he rolled his chair back a few inches.

"Spread your legs." He said, draping the scope back around his shoulders.

God, this is uncomfortable.

I hesitate for a moment before spreading my legs; my hands holding their position cupping my manhood.

The Doctor raised a curious eyebrow at me. "You seem a bit green under the gills. You're clear you know what you're volunteering for, right?"

An awkward pause later I realized his question wasn't rhetorical. "Oh, uh... helping with women's heat?" At this point I was definitely unsure of my answer.

"Okay, good. You had me worried there." The Doctor chuckled. Without missing a beat, he maneuvered my hands and began his examination.

I cringed hard at the feeling of being examined so closely by this guy. Though I was a bit relieved knowing that once again Sal was right. This place really was to help with heat.

"How often do you masturbate, or have penetrative sex?" He asked, as he inspected my penis.

"I... uh don't really have sex that often... but I masturbate like a few times a week." I answer stiffly, awkwardly locking up as his hands physically examine my junk.

"Okay." He said, removing his hands from between my legs as he backed off me. "Now turn around for me and bend over."

The uncomfortability of the situation had reached its peak as I turned and leaned on the examination table.

I wanted to jump out of my skin as I felt his hands spread my cheeks, examining my rear.

"How often do you have anal sex, or masturbate anally?" The doc asked and I reached my threshold for discomfort.

"Is that really important?.." I quickly responded.

His hands disappeared from my bottom, as the rolling chairs' wheels squeaked across the floor. The next thing I knew he was looking me in the face.