The Last Flowers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elhuven was lovely and warm, the perfect size for cuddling. But Abelia didn't sit still. She nuzzled her neck, her lips pressing kisses and moving to her mouth.

Flora took her face in her hand and held her in a long kiss. "Are you looking for more than cuddles, my leaf?"

Abelia made a noise in her throat and bashfully met her lips. Flora rolled her onto her back and deepened the contact, letting her fingertips travel across the cotton blouse covering her small breasts. The elhuven arched her back to push her body closer, although she was a little stiff. The last of her inhibitions needed to be purged, but a little of Flora's soothing should have that rectified soon.

"Let the energy of the earth flow into you, flower."

Her hand moved lower, down Abelia's stomach, along her thigh, and back to circle her butt. She moved her hips so her groin pressed against Abelia's. The fabric of her skirt rubbed against Flora's root as she started a gentle rock. Abelia seemed to like it and kissed her harder. Encouraged by her response, Flora pushed the elhuven's skirt up and inched her hand over to her public mound. One finger drew a line down her underwear and between the cotton-covered lips. Abelia tensed, but didn't stop kissing her. Flora pulled away from her mouth and crawled backwards on her hands and knees, tickling her breasts and tummy with her lips on the way. She kissed the pale skin of her abdomen, still shocked at how wondrously soft it was compared to hers. Abelia lifted her hips to peel her underwear off. Her foot flung them somewhere in the leaves and she spread her legs in invitation.

Flora contemplated her for a second and smiled. "I see you've done this before."

"Aster showed me."

She bent down and kissed her clit. "Relax now."

Flora's long tongue spilled from her mouth to trace circles around the little nub. Abelia stiffened, her hips jolting from the touch. Flora licked her labia, following the length of them, before dragging her tongue through the middle. She wrapped her lips around Abelia's clit and sucked, teasing it erect. Juices oozed from the elhuven's cunt and Flora lapped them up, dipping into her hole. Abelia gasped at the insertion.

Flora stroked her arm. "Breathe and release. Enjoy the pleasure the earth has provided."

She held Abelia's hips to stop her wriggling while she tongued her pussy. Her lips toyed with Abelia's clit, brushing over it, before returning to fuck her cunt.

"Ah, it's so deep," Abelia exclaimed.

Flora drove her tongue as far as she could into the hot passage. She curled the tip so it dragged against her g-spot on the way out. Abelia whimpered and grasped at the dead leaves.

"Keep going," she breathed.

Flora worked quicker, frantically lapping at the juicy folds and pushing soothing energy into the woman. The elhuven froze, her hips lifting off the ground. Flora kept licking throughout her orgasm, slowing to gentle strokes while she came down.

"How are you feeling?" She crawled up beside Abelia and planted a wet kiss on her cheek. "Not so horny now?"

Still out of breath, Abelia nodded. She rolled onto her side and put her arm over Flora. "That was incredible."

Flora held her close, combing the hair off her face. She noticed the elhuven was particularly floppy. "Are you a bit tired?"

"A little. Dendelyn's been teaching me how to swim."

"Ah." She patted her hair and hummed softly.

It wasn't but a few minutes before Abelia closed her eyes. Shortly after that she was asleep. The poor thing was exhausted. As much as Flora wanted her to return the favour, it was best to let her rest. Flora stayed with her for a while, but she was feeling rather hot herself now. She hadn't had sex with anyone since her first night back. She and Willow were so thrilled to see one another again they couldn't resist a romp in the flowers to celebrate. Since then she'd been doing herself when the need arose, but today she really wanted more than her own fingers.

Carefully, she eased herself away from Abelia and crept back through the trees. Her favoured partner was sitting near the stream. Willow smiled at her as she approached.

Flora knelt behind her, enveloping her in a hug so she could kiss her cheek. "Are you busy?"

"No, I'm just watching the elhuvens play."

In the water, Sarielle threw an apple to Sage. She missed and had to race to get it before Kerensa snatched it up.

"I can't make any sense of the game," she continued.

"Would you rather play with me? Abelia let me have a nibble on her, but now she's asleep."

"Oh." Willow nuzzled her, hiding a coy smile. "Of course."

~

~*~:~*#A#*~:~*~

The last slither of light was fading when Abelia woke. She lifted her head, a little confused about where she was. The arm around her pulled her close.

"What time is it?" she groggily asked Flora as she sat up.

"Dusk."

Goodness, she'd slept for three of four hours.

"Have you been here this whole time?"

"No. I had sex with Willow and then did some meditation while I waited for you to wake up."

"Oh."

"Are you hungry?" The nymph put something round in her hand. It felt like a plum.

Abelia bit into the stone fruit. It was super sweet and juicy, like all the fruit here. When she was finished she leaned against Flora's shoulder, in her favourite spot. The nymph stroked her hair.

"Are you still tired? I'll walk you back to your den."

Abelia clung to her. "I want to sleep with you. I won't get cold now."

"If I sing in my sleep it will probably wake you up."

"I'm a heavy sleeper. My mother was always complaining about my sleeping through the rooster's crow. And that I was lucky Father's snoring didn't wake me."

"I would love you to stay, but I won't be offended if you're not here in the morning."

The two of them cuddled for a while, pointing out stars and making stories to go along with them. At some stage Abelia must have fallen asleep because when she next awoke it was to the stillness of night. Flora was asleep by her side, quiet except for the occasional peep. She lay there listening to the sounds of the forest for what she guessed was an hour. Although she usually slept soundly, she sometimes woke in the middle of the night and had trouble getting back to sleep. It didn't help that she'd never fully outgrown her fear of the dark.

A whisper came out of the gloom, startling Abelia. A gentle hum followed. Soft sounds, strung together to form a melody. They sounded like words she couldn't quite make out. It had a mystical quality, like Flora was channelling the forest, singing its language.

Abelia closed her eyes and let the notes carry her mind. How could anyone not enjoy this? It was so calming.

She was jolted into daylight by a crushing hug.

"You're still here!" Flora said with youthful enthusiasm. It was funny seeing her act like Ellowyn. She was usually so mellow.

"Your singing was lovely. It put me to sleep."

"No one ever said it wasn't. They just don't like being disturbed." Flora sat up and picked the leaves out of her hair.

Abelia rolled onto her hip. "You must hate sleeping alone."

Flora reached over to fish a leaf from Abelia's head. "I don't mind it. When it was first suggested I wasn't much more than a new bloom, so it upset me. Not for long though."

"But you'd still like to be able to be near others."

She lifted her shoulders and made a happy face. "Yes."

Abelia giggled. "You look so cute right now."

Flora smiled and swept her up in her arms.

~

~*~:~*#H#*~:~*~

Hevani patted one of the marker lilies as she walked past. She knew it was no coincidence they were the same dark pink as Amaranth's flowers, so they'd come to represent her in a way.

"You don't have to do it today," Flora said, sensing her nervousness.

Hevani nodded.

As they climbed the hill, Amaranth's flowers came into view. She saw them approaching and made them dance. A huge blossom opened up on her head branch.

"Amaranth." Flora giggled. "Are you showing off?" She kissed her cheek and stroked the flower. "It's lovely."

Hevani stood awkwardly beside her, not knowing what to do. 'Just jump on' didn't seem like a reasonable way to start.

Flora rubbed her index finger along a crease in Amaranth's bark, just below her root. After a moment, she came over and offered it to Hevani. "Here."

Syrup coated the digit, oozing down her knuckles to her hand. Hevani stared at it for a second, before wrapping her lips around it and sucking it clean. The nectar was sweet as honey, just as the nymphs promised. Although she wasn't yet feeling any sort of aphrodisiac effects.

Amaranth's flowers blinked like she was trying to say something. Maybe she was wondering what was going on. Hevani thought she'd be pretty confused too if someone stuck their finger in her bits like that.

Flora stroked where her cheek would be. "We're just having some fun, seeing what Hevani feels comfortable with."

She was trying not to get Amaranth's hopes up in case Hevani didn't go through with it. She didn't know that Hevani could be courageous every now and then. She might not have any confidence, but it was impossible to grow up with a father like hers and not develop courage, even if you didn't get to use it very often.

To prove it, she crouched in front of Amaranth and brought her mouth close to her trunk. Her tongue swept over the smoother bark of her crease, dragging over the dry and papery texture. From the middle flowed the sweet liquid, weeping more with each pass she made. Amaranth's leaves shivered, prompting Flora to give her soothing caresses.

"She's enjoying that." Flora gave Hevani a squeeze. "I'll be nearby."

Hevani waited for the nymph to leave before she sat down, spine pressing against Amaranth's trunk. She peeled her underwear from under her butt and pushed them up and over her bent knees. She took them from her ankles and set them aside. Her fingers moved between her parted legs to stroke either side of her clit. With all her nervousness, it was hard to relax. She looked up at Amaranth.

"Could you please release a tiny bit of pollen?"

A flower on the branch above her quivered. Hevani's nostrils were filled with the heady scent that sent heat to her groin. Her nether lips tingled, asking to be touched. Her finger glided along them, feeling the slipperiness spreading from their centre. They warmed at her touch, coaxing her further, inviting her deeper. The first signs of hunger crept from her vagina. She fed it a single finger until it asked for more. When it felt loose enough she squeezed in a second, slowly growing accustomed to the size and finding a new rhythm. She felt she was ready for the next part, so she withdrew her fingers and stood up. Her eyes took in the length of Amaranth's trunk and she paused. How exactly was she supposed to do this?

"Uh..." She spun to face the forest. "Flora?"

The nymph quickly appeared from the trees. "Yes?"

"How do I get on her?"

"That's easy. She's leaning back, so straddle the curve in her trunk and sit down. Take you dress off first though."

Hevani put a hand to her chest. "They'll...jiggle."

Flora laughed. "That's what they do!"

"But it's obscene. Mine are so big, like that of a whore. The breasts of a harlot, everyone says."

The nymph looked saddened by this. "You've been told many a lie, my blossom. In our culture, large breasts aren't shameful. They're swollen with wondrous juice to nourish our mates while they nurse our seedlings. It's a glorious part of nature at work."

Hevani thought on this for a moment. While Ellowyn did strap hers down, it was only to keep them still while she did her usual frolicking about. She let them free when she went swimming and, although there was some interest in her at first, it quickly dissipated. Flora must have seen a lot of huge boobs over the years, so she shouldn't be embarrassed.

Hevani let her dress fall to the ground and removed the top she wore underneath for support. Flora hung them both in a nearby shrub while Hevani placed her palms on Amaranth's trunk.

"That's it." The nymph came behind her, holding her waist to keep her steady as she lifted one leg over. "Whenever you're ready."

~

~*~:~*#A#*~:~*~

Amaranth was still in shock. She'd wondered what kind of joke Flora had been playing by teasing her. Then she'd watched in fascination as she fed her juices to Hevani. The demure girl dropped to her knees to lap up some more, eliciting a shockwave all the way to Amaranth's twigs. She didn't know what had come over Hevani, but the elhuven had warmed herself up before Amaranth could even put the situation together. She would have to thank her sister greatly for this.

Hevani floated above her root, slowly bending her legs until it brushed her skin. Her fingers guided it to her waiting hole. She made a face, but released it as soon as she discovered it was softer than the dried old stick she was probably imagining. Amaranth tensed as it slid inside the elhuven's canal. Energy blossomed around her root. It nudged further inside, until Hevani's lips kissed her trunk. Life essence seeped into her dry bark, igniting her nerves. Her cells were buzzing with electricity. But it was only the tiniest hint. She needed so much more.

"If you'd like to, you can try moving," Flora said, gentle as a soft breeze.

Hevani tried rocking her hips, but her expression told them it felt awkward and she stopped.

Flora kissed her shoulder. "We can do it this way."

'Flora...'

Hevani glanced at Amaranth. "It would take a long time though, wouldn't it?"

'Yes.'

"A while."

"How uncomfortable would that be for her?"

"Don't worry about Amaranth, Hevani."

Amaranth quickly quelled her anxiety. Flora knew Amaranth's body was dying of a thirst, knew how awful it would be to be fed one drop at a time, but Hevani had to come first. Amaranth would tolerate whatever suffering it caused if it saved Hevani from distress. Her body really didn't like that idea, but it would have to deal.

Hevani's eyes lingered, as if she could see into Amaranth's. "That wouldn't be fair, Flora. Tell me how to do this properly. I feel so clumsy. And I'm terribly embarrassed with you both here."

"Your friends did have the aid of a certain curse. I know you're adverse to the idea, but Amaranth could give you some pollen."

"I already got her to."

Flora raised her eyebrow at Amaranth. "It doesn't look like it." She poked one of her flowers. "Give her a proper dose."

Amaranth didn't move. She'd only follow Hevani's orders. The elhuven looked at her bashfully and nodded.

'Okay.' Amaranth let forth a cloud of pollen.

"Oh!" Hevani curled forward, clutching her abdomen. "It's so..." Her warm muscles squeezed Amaranth's root, shifting around it as she rubbed her thighs against her trunk. "Oh. I need...I need to fuck." Hevani ground herself against the root, discovering how good it felt. She rolled her hips back and forth quicker, frantically upping her speed.

"Now you've got it." Flora took a step back. "Give bouncing a go."

Hevani shifted more of her weight back to her feet so she could lift herself up, gliding along the length of Amaranth's shaft. Driven feverish by the pollen, she slammed herself back down. Each time it got faster and harder. Her head tilted back in bliss and she became absorbed with fucking her as furiously as she could. Her dark hair swayed and stuck to her sweaty skin. Her breasts bounced wildly, hard nipples dancing in circles.

"Oh, my boobs." She attempted to hold them with one arm, but gave up and let them bounce. "It's so obscene."

"It's fine," soothed Flora.

"I'm...ah, being...such a whore."

Flora hovered behind her. "Forget about whores. This is good and pure."

Hevani shut her eyes and panted. "It's good. It's...so good."

The pace Hevani set and her level of arousal meant she was already nearing orgasm. Her pussy was open wide around Amaranth, loudly exclaiming its delight in wet sounds. Hevani's fingers dug harder into her bark and her face took on a desperate, determined expression. She leaned forward and thrust herself down hard. Her cunt clamped tightly and her hips bucked, driving the root deeper, trying to milk Amaranth's sap from it.

'Oh, yes!'

Energy radiated from her, gushing into Amaranth's being. Her timbers were softening, her twigs and branches becoming supple. Hevani's juices dribbled down her trunk and were sucked up by her thirsty bark. She could feel herself growing more flexible by the second. She cracked her wrists and bent her elbows. The limbs creaked and moaned as she lowered them. Still trying to catch her breath, Hevani watched them in fascination.

"Almost there. If you make her cum it should do the trick," Flora said.

Hevani started a slow bounce again. Amaranth wanted her to remain in control, but the more feeling she gained the harder it was to stay still. Her hips rolled involuntarily, rising to meet her.

"Gah!" Hevani jumped and grabbed one of Amaranth's branches.

"No need to be alarmed. She'll make this more fun for you." Flora told her.

~

~*~:~*#H#*~:~*~

The thick root pumped into her swollen pussy. Hevani felt it grow larger, filling her stretched cunt. It was luscious to be packed with the plump tree dick. The nymph's form was becoming more human. Her branches lost more of their stiffness and slowly curved under Hevani's thighs. With a jolt, Amaranth lifted her off the ground, bundling her up against her straightening trunk. Hevani yelped and clung on tight, but she knew Amaranth wouldn't let her fall. The figure of carved wood beneath her slowly folded, lowering her to the ground. Still connected by the crotch, she sat across the nymph's hips, a hand splayed either side of her chest. Amaranth pulled her scraggly feet from the ground and moved her twigs to Hevani's waist. Her root came to life again and she found herself lost to the sensations once more. She pushed back into each thrust, forcing the tip of the plant cock to brush against her cervix in near painful pleasure.

The nymph worked faster within her, bringing herself closer to her own release. The features emerging from the smoothing bark grew more prominent. Long threads replaced the leaves on her head. The crease on her face split deeper, the bark rising with the hint of lips. A grazing breath escaped them, puffing with exertion.

Hevani's legs were growing tired and she could no longer keep up with Amaranth's speed. Everything between them was hot and soft, her cunt yielding like butter being pounded in a churn. The nymph went stiff, arching her back and letting out a quiet sound. A hand darted to Hevani's clit, rubbing it furiously.

"Flora!"

Her quivering body lasted only a second. She tilted her head back and squeezed Amaranth's root as she came, extending the nymph's orgasm. Hevani's senses floated back to her and she quickly slid off the fully formed person she was sitting on.

The nymph swiftly pushed herself up and tucked her legs underneath herself. Her skin was the ashy brown of decaying autumn leaves. Her hair thick and full, hung in a natural wave to her breasts. Rich red at the roots flowed into fuchsia, through violet and turned to frosted lavender at the tips. Her eyes were the same raspberry as her flowers.

"Amaranth."

The nymph smiled, bunching her full cheeks. "Hello, Hevani. It's nice to finally meet you." Her voice was a rich, honeyed tone. She hugged Hevani and kissed her with plump pink lips. "I'm so thankful."

As soon as Amaranth let go, Flora threw her arms around her and pulled her backwards. Amaranth twisted to face her.

"Thank you." She hugged her, resting her check on her breast and shutting her eyes. After a moment, she sat up straight. "Can we see everyone else?"

Flora nodded and helped both of them up. On cautious feet, Amaranth went straight to Hevani's clothes, delivering them back to her with a smile.