The Last Flowers Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. Mmmh..." Kerensa arched her back, her mouth opening wide in the most blissful expression.

Rozenwild was close behind and seconds later ejaculated sap deep inside her. The sight brought Sarielle closer to her own orgasm. The heat in her swelled. She felt Ellowyn falter and then her insides were sprayed with lukewarm cum. Sarielle stiffened and bucked her hips as she came with her. Ellowyn lowered her feet to the ground and withdrew her root from her throbbing hole.

"That was quick," Sarielle panted.

She kissed her on the cheek. "I didn't want to tire you. And you're getting a nasty rash."

She looked at her crotch and found the bark had rubbed her raw. In her pleasure she hadn't noticed the pain, but it would probably hurt later. The sapling's bark was nearly smooth now though, and the trunk was taking shape before their eyes. A waist was forming under her hands and the branches lowered, twisting and shrinking into arms and fingers. They wrapped around Sarielle in an embrace. She felt a buck beneath her and another as the sapling discovered how to fuck her.

"How are you doing?" Rozenwild asked, patting her on the back. "She's not squeezing you too tightly, is she?"

"No, she's just holding me. I think she's getting the hang of it now."

"You want Kerensa to tag in?"

Sarielle didn't have as much energy as before, but she was okay. She was going to get this girl revived, or transformed, seeing as she'd never been awake in the first place.

"I think we're nearly there."

"Here, this'll help." Kerensa stuck two fingers inside herself and scooped out some of her juices. She smeared them on the sapling's trunk, before reaching for one of her branch arms. "Can I please have this?" The sapling let her move it and Kerensa positioned it between her legs. She fed one of the long kindling fingers into her snatch and rolled her hips, gently fucking herself with it.

The sapling continued to thrust into Sae as she changed. Her root swelled, growing long enough to hit the back of Sarielle's vagina. It was thickening too, filling up all the space it could find. A whimper escaped Sae's lips on each stroke as it stretched her, ramming hard into her cunt.

Ellowyn peered over the tree's shoulder. "Sae?"

"Look at the size of that thing." Rozenwild tapped on the tree's torso. "Sapling, stop, stop. Shrink your root. You're hurting her." The fucking slowed but didn't stop.

"I don't think she understands," Ellowyn said.

"Do you know what hurt is? When a bird rips your bark off. That's what you're doing to Sarielle."

The sapling froze. Sarielle glanced down to see the monster lodged in her cunt. No wonder it felt stretched.

Rozenwild was investigating the situation. "Hold on, Sae. We'll get you off." She tugged on the sapling's branch arm. "Let go of her, please."

The branch remained where it was. If anything it tightened around her. The sapling then took her other arm back from Kerensa and locked it around Sae's waist.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let you do this," Ellowyn whined.

"I'm all right," Sarielle told them. "It's not hurting. It's just...huge."

It actually felt amazing. The tugging and pulling sensation of her pussy around this enormous thing sent thrills through her. Now she wasn't moving, all she wanted was for it to be pumping back into her.

"I want to keep going." She humped the shaft and it stirred once again.

"Are you sure?" Ellowyn asked.

Kerensa brushed her hair. "You don't have to."

"I trust her."

"She doesn't know what she's doing," Rozenwild said.

"You're not going to make it any bigger, are you, sweetheart?" She stroked the outline of a cheek and kissed her blossoming lips.

Rozenwild shook her head. "I don't know how she made it that big. Where was she storing all that water?"

"That rain we saw pass last night must have come through here. And she probably used all the sap and strength Flora gave her."

Sarielle watched brown hair frame the woody face. The skin under her was softening, timber becoming muscle. Her trunk formed knees and they immediately buckled, sending the sapling to the ground on her back, with Sarielle safely strapped to her front. She didn't stop fucking, forcing her big cock into Sarielle's sopping vagina. It was too much for Sae, who came hard, her limbs spasming. She lay on the figure of the sapling, their soft cheeks pressed together. Ellowyn was patting her hair and the huge cock was still plunging into her. Sarielle wanted to see the new nymph, but she couldn't lift her head. Her arms felt like lead, too heavy to move. The root twitched in her pussy, accompanied by a tiny mewling sound.

Kerensa gasped. "Aww."

"Well, she is just the cutest thing ever," Rozenwild said somewhere behind her.

Again, Sarielle tried to shift, but found her limbs too weak to move. She managed to lift her head enough to take in the creature underneath her, who was still giving the occasional buck. A pair of big purple eyes stared back at her above round cheeks flushed pink. She had dainty pink lips pouted with confusion. Her russet hair fell in two giant curls either side of her face. She blinked at Sarielle. Then she smiled and hugged her affectionately.

Kerensa whistled and yelled, "Everyone come see!"

The wilting root was finally removed from Sarielle's vagina, leaving it gaping and winking at the world. Embarrassed at the prospect of everyone seeing it like that, Sarielle tried to close her legs, something made impossible due to her straddling the sapling. Thankfully, the girl didn't want to stay put. She let go of her with one arm and rolled sideways with little coordination, flopping them about like fish while she tried to work out how to sit up.

"That's going to be easier if you're not holding an elhuven." Ellowyn went to help Sarielle, but the nymph pulled her closer.

Rose snorted. "She's not letting go of her."

The sapling got her elbow under herself and pushed up to sitting. All the while holding Sarielle like she was a doll. Kerensa giggled at the sight. The sapling looked around with wide eyes, her mouth open in awe. She hummed, looking surprised and delighted at the sound she'd made.

"Mmmmmmmmnnnnnh." She grinned and raised her hand to look at it giggling when she saw how her fingers moved.

"Sae, are you okay?" Ellowyn crouched by her side. She could see something wasn't right.

Still breathing hard, Sarielle rested her head on the sapling's shoulder and gave her lover a pained expression. Ellowyn tried to pry her from the sapling's grasp, but she hugged her tighter.

"Unnnnh!"

"Please, can I have her? She's sick. I need to help her."

She cocked her head, making her curls bounce.

"Threaten to slap her," Rozenwild suggested.

Ellowyn stroked her cheek instead, her eyes filled with tears. "You don't want her to die, do you?"

Her mouth fell open. She glanced down at Sarielle, gave her a wriggly hug and loosened her grip. Ellowyn caught Sarielle before she could fall and picked her up under her knees. She set her down on her lap and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realise she was draining you. I shouldn't have let you cum a second time." Ellowyn sniffled. "Please be okay." She tugged down the front of her top to expose her breasts and lined up her nipple with Sarielle's mouth. Sae latched on and suckled the sweet liquid.

The others were arriving at the scene, all smiling and gazing at the new nymph. The new bloom sneezed and two big flowers popped out on each side of her head. The white blooms were like double angel trumpets, with ruffled petals edged in purple and tapering to curled points.

"She's adorable," Hevani said.

"That was so cute," Aster agreed.

The sapling shut her eyes and smiled at the compliments.

"Did Sarielle do this by herself?" Flora asked.

"She had a little help, but not much." Rozenwild frowned with concern at the two of them. "Good thing Elle still has juice."

The attention turned from the new bloom to Sarielle, with several of the elhuvens coming to sit near her.

"Is she okay?" Abelia asked.

"I don't know." Ellowyn swept away a tear. "She was meant to tell me when she was getting tired."

Sarielle stopped suckling to give her a smile. "It felt too good to stop."

She managed an upset sort of laugh.

Arms out in front of her, the sapling made a distressed sound at being left alone. She flopped face first into the leaves and attempted to wriggle to them on her belly, arms flailing about, before finding a breaststroke movement to propel her. She hadn't worked out much about legs just yet, so they were mostly useless in her endeavour.

Abelia was horrified. "What's wrong with her?"

Flora patted her shoulder. "She's never been in this form before. It's going to take her a while to get used to having arms and legs." She knelt on all fours and crawled over to the new nymph. "She'll learn how to crawl pretty quickly. But walking will take longer."

She spent a moment next to the girl, who was looking much like a frog, crawling on her elbows dragging her bent legs. The sapling watched her with fascination and set about getting her legs under her and her weight evenly distributed on each limb. In the next few minutes, she watched and repeated each movement Flora made, until she was no longer shaky and could amble along by herself. This was accompanied by a range of vocal noises that conveyed distress, frustration, amusement, and joy.

"Can she not she speak either?" Hevani asked.

"No, that's something else she needs to learn."

"How will we know what her name is?" Abelia said.

Rozenwild considered her. "We won't. Until she can tell us. That's if whoever created her bothered to give her one when they left her all the way out here."

Flora played with the girl's hair. "Do you know who your mother was, little petals? Nod your head like this for yes or shake it for no." She demonstrated the movements and the new bloom slowly rolled her head back and forth. Flora smiled with relief. "Glorious! Let's see if anyone's name provokes a response. Was it Aspen?"

The sapling sat blinking her big eyes, lips slightly parted.

Flora frowned. "Hmm...who else of our fallen sisters still had their seed?"

Amaranth crouched beside her. "Aside from us, it was only Aspen and Netheven."

The new bloom made a high-pitched noise and lunged at her.

Amaranth caught the woman in her lap as she fell onto her butt. "Netheven?"

Rozenwild groaned. "We should have guessed. She was so shy and secretive. Always wandering off for weeks at a time. What do you suppose she planned on doing with this girl? Was she simply going to turn up one day with her?"

"Perhaps she can tell us. She'll be dazed and disorientated for a while. All this must have been quite the shock for her. It's not normally how saplings awaken. I'm going to explain it to her and about the curse." She gestured for the sapling to follow. "Come on, darling baby petals."

~

~*~:~*#E#*~:~*~

Hours later, the group sat in a circle sharing fruit. Ellowyn had Sarielle's head in her lap and was gently stroking her hair. The elhuven was in a deep sleep, but otherwise seemed okay.

"She's not fit to travel," Flora said.

Rozenwild shrugged. "She wasn't going to be able to fight anyway. And we need someone to mind little baby Petals. She can't go any further either."

"Ellowyn, can you stay here with them until we return?" Flora's voice was calm and comforting.

Ellowyn lifted her gaze from Sarielle's face and nodded.

"Uh...is someone going to do something about that?" Kerensa pointed across from her.

Everyone turned to find the sapling stroking her root and making lewd faces. Rozenwild sniggered.

Flora crawled over to her and placed her hand on her arm to still it. "Here's not a good place to do that. It's usually done in private. Doing it in front of others is impolite because you haven't asked if everyone here wants to see it."

The girl cocked her head.

"You can go over there and finish." The new nymph crawled behind the tree she'd pointed to. "I wouldn't look so smug, Rozenwild. I recall a certain someone doing a similar thing at that age."

She grinned. "Yeah, that was funny. Would you like a repeat performance?"

"That won't be necessary."

Laceleaf stood up. "We should move off. We've lost a lot of time."

The group trailed off into the forest, leaving Ellowyn to nurse her girlfriend. The new bloom came crawling back just in time to see them melting into distant trees. She made a few noises and turned her face towards Ellowyn.

"They'll be back."

Ellowyn gently shifted Sarielle to the ground. She began to dig into the earth, scooping away the dirt to form a hole. The new nymph moved closer and sat slouching with her legs bent on either side of herself. She watched Ellowyn intensely.

"I'm going to put her in the ground. Being in the earth should help her heal."

At least she hoped. It was something that worked for nymphs if they were unconscious and couldn't put roots in the ground. Maybe Sae had changed enough that it would help her too.

The new nymph threw her arm out on the soil and dragged her hand across the surface. It buckled at the wrist and all she did was snag leaves with her fingertips. She made a sound that was surprised and a little annoyed.

"You have to hold your fingers stiffly." Ellowyn made a claw with her hand. "Engage the muscles in your whole arm, all the way through your hand."

The woman tried again, making more noises as she increased the force until her fingers broke into the dirt. Triumphant, she gradually learned how to dig while Ellowyn made the space large enough. She was really more of a hindrance to Ellowyn, but she looked so proud of herself and new blooms were very sensitive to criticism.

Ellowyn lifted Sarielle and carefully placed her in the shallow hole, before burying everything but her head in a thin layer of soil.

"Thank you for your help," she said quietly.

The nymph stared at Sarielle, pouting her lips. They stayed like that for a while, watching over her while she slept. The new bloom sniffled and a tear ran down her cheek. Her shoulders shuddered and she burst into tears. Ellowyn crawled around to her and hugged her close. She wasn't sure why she was crying. It could be something specific, or maybe she was just overwhelmed. Flora said she'd been quite upset when she'd told her Netheven was gone.

"I know you miss Netheven. We all do." Her voice broke and she struggled to get words out of her tightening throat. "But we'll look after you, okay?"

Eventually the tears stopped coming. For a long time, Ellowyn sat there holding her against her chest, breathing in the leafy scent of her hair. A yelp disturbed them. Sarielle was awake. Her eyes went wide with panic and the soil blanket trembled as she tried to move.

Ellowyn leaned over her. "It's okay. I buried you."

Sarielle didn't look comforted. "In what, a grave? I'm not dead!"

"A dirt bed. So you can absorb nutrients from the earth."

"Oh." She stilled, but she didn't look happy about being in there.

Ellowyn frowned. "I'm sorry. I didn't know it would distress you."

"It's all right. It was just a shock."

"Do you feel better?"

"A little. I'm still exhausted though. How's the sapling?"

The new bloom leaned over so she could see her. "Nurh nurh."

Sarielle smiled. "Hello."

"Do you want another drink?" Ellowyn asked.

"No, I think I'll be fine."

Baby Petals shuffled closer to Ellowyn and smacked her lips together.

"Not you." She sighed and relented, letting the nymph lower her mouth to her exposed nipple.

The new bloom sucked away at the last of her nectar, draining the remainder of the dwindling supply. When she was finished, she stayed hugging her, cheek pressed to her bosom.

~

~*~:~*#T#*~:~*~

Tansy flexed her newly formed feet and curled her toes. Legs were terribly tricky things and she didn't know how she'd ever get the hang of them.

"I guess I should start teaching you stuff." Ellowyn said near her ear.

Tansy sat up so she could look at her. She liked Ellowyn. She was nice. But she wasn't Netheven. Her mother had told her about the other nymphs in the tribe. She remembered some of their names. Netheven said she'd probably get along with the youngest nymphs, Dianella and Dendelyn. There wasn't a Dianella here so she must have died. Netheven was dead too. She hadn't been abandoned after all. For the longest of times, she'd been all alone, forgotten. Now what was left of the tribe had found her and freed her. She'd been a little scared. Not of the sex, but about transforming. It had been so long. What if it didn't work? Or it hurt? Or the tribe didn't want her? But above anything she wanted to move, wanted to live. So far today had been intense. She was so alert and conscious of everything. She could remember all the things that had happened with so much clarity. And she'd had sex, something she was already looking forward to trying again. She hadn't even tried out her hole yet. Maybe Ellowyn would help her with that.

"Do you want me to teach you how to grow your leaves into clothes?" Ellowyn asked, indicating to the fancy way she'd wrapped herself in leafy fabric.

Tansy looked down at herself. Her body was a soft fawn colour and had only a couple of patches of leafy substance growing from her new skin. She nodded to say yes.

Ellowyn taught her to focus her energy and suck them inside herself. It took a bit of concentration, but after a few attempts, they slithered back into her calf and belly. Making new ones grow was trickier. Out slid a sheet of silk, up her chest to meet behind her neck. Thrilled, she grew it further, down more and more, so it flared out around her thighs and curled up at the edges like a bluebell.

"Very modest," Sarielle said with a yawn.

"Are you hungry?" Ellowyn asked her, reaching into her basket of fruit. "You should eat something."

Tansy liked Sarielle more than anyone else she'd met today. The elhuven was very special. She'd turned her into a nymph. But Tansy had hurt her and now Ellowyn felt responsible. Tansy didn't understand at the time, but she'd taken too much of something from Sarielle and made her weak. She would have let her go if she'd known. She just the wanted the good feeling to keep happening.

"Nurrrh," she said, leaning over the dirt bed. How could she tell her she was sorry? Her mouth made lots of sounds, but she hadn't worked out how to turn them into words yet.

"You can have some too." Ellowyn held out her cupped hand full of little berries.

Tansy couldn't move her fingers well enough to pick up just one, so she dropped her whole head and tried to eat from Ellowyn's palm. The berries rolled away from her lips before she could catch them and Ellowyn giggled at her. She picked one up and popped it in Tansy's mouth. It was delicious! But chewing was weird. She was already full so she pushed Ellowyn's hand towards Sarielle because she was concerned about her. Tansy lowered herself to the ground and hung over the edge of the bed to kiss her cheek.

"Urrhh...nuh...muh." Her voice morphed into a cry and tears flooded her eyes.

"What's wrong, Petals?" Sarielle worked an arm free of the dirt and stroked her face. "Are you worried about me? I'm okay."

Ellowyn patted Tansy's head. "I imagine this is all a bit much for her."

Sarielle went to sleep again, so Ellowyn gave Tansy some speech lessons before it grew dark. Then they curled up and she fell asleep for the first time.

***

She woke before anyone else. While the other nymph slept, Tansy crawled to the light. Here the forest ended and lush grass covered the ground. To the north, meadows and the odd tree spread out as far as she could see. A light track had been worn into the grass, a scar in the green. This must be what Netheven called a road.