The Last Flowers Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, I'm still deciding."

"I hope they're sexual things." She wiped away the raindrop that had landed on her cheek.

Rose gave her a sly look over her shoulder. She directed her to the right, down a slope towards a massive tree. A split in its trunk was wide enough for them both to enter.

"It's not a very big lair."

Rose nudged her. "Shh, get in. It's about to rain."

Kerensa dropped to her knees and crawled inside. She huddled against the nymph in the tight space. "It's...cosy."

"We can make it cosier." Rose's lips fell upon hers and in a slow, playful manner.

They lost themselves in each other for several minutes. Outside, the odd splatter turned into a downpour. Out of breath, Kerensa nuzzled Rose and watched the rain. If they were going to have sex they'd have to go out in it. There wasn't enough room inside.

Kerensa didn't know if she should suggest it. She'd tried hinting last night, but Rose was distracted with Laceleaf.

"You don't have to share your seed with me," she said.

Rozenwild tapped her on the nose. "I haven't changed my mind, peach blossom."

"Last night...you don't have to make up reasons to put it off. I won't be upset if we don't make a seedling, I promise."

"I know I drive her mad, and she thinks I'm just the devious fairy sister, but I do care about Laceleaf. And Evadne."

Kerensa raised an eyebrow. "I thought you wanted to lose Evadne in the forest."

She laughed. "Yes, but you have to like a girl with that much ferocity."

"I don't want to pressure you if you're not ready."

Rose kissed her on the cheek. "I was annoyed that I couldn't give her to you last night, but when it happens I don't want to be thinking about anything but you."

Kerensa stared at the rain. It had quietened down a bit. "I don't mind getting wet."

Rose sniggered. "Of course you don't."

Kerensa playfully slapped her. "I'm still affected by all that magic."

Rozenwild's fingers swirled around Kerensa's hair and stroked her ear. "You just like my root up your sweet little snatch." She chuckled and wriggled over to the exit. "Let me get a drink and then she's all yours."

"She?"

Rose looked at her through the hole. "What, you don't want her now?"

Kerensa grinned, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip in nervous excitement. She crawled over to peer out into the green world. Rozenwild perched on one of the tree's huge exposed roots and dangled her feet into a puddle. Her toes grew into long twisting tendrils that dug in. Tiny specks of rain settled in her hair, twinkling in the sunlight. She looked so pretty sitting there.

Rose noticed her watching. "Would you like me to talk you through how this works again?"

"I already asked Sae. I knew it would be good of me to help your population, but I wanted to see how she found it before I made a decision."

As the nymph sucked up water, her belly grew. When it was large and round, she retracted her feet and held out her hand. Kerensa stripped off her clothes and left them in the dry tree. She crawled through the gap and stood up. The soft rain tickled her skin and droplets from leaves above rolled down her spine. Rozenwild took her hand and they stepped over the tree's roots, climbing onto a shelf on an embankment. The carpet of spongy moss squelched underfoot and soaked Kerensa's knees when she knelt. Rose sank into the cushion, making herself comfortable.

"Come here, beautiful blossom."

Kerensa crawled over to her, fascinated by the size of her tummy. She poked at the swollen skin and it moved out of the way. "It's squishy."

"It's only water. It's what happens when we drink a lot."

Curiosity sated, she leaned in for a kiss. Rose enveloped her, squeezing them tightly together. She rolled Kerensa onto her back and parted her bent knees, planting herself in the middle of them and lowering her face to kiss above her breasts. Juicy berry-coloured lips gently took one nipple between them, pinching it erect. Her soft tongue toyed with it for a moment before she switched sides to nip the other bud. Kerensa let out a tiny peep, unable to hide her eagerness and apprehension. Rozenwild's eyes lifted to check on her, watching her as she wriggled backwards with her butt in the air, lips still pressed to Kerensa's skin.

"Your tummy's nearly touching the ground." Kerensa giggled.

The nymph's expression turned villainous. "Not for long."

With that, she lunged for Kerensa's clit. Kerensa gasped at the sudden suction and arched her back. Rose drew her tongue in a line down her slit. On the way up, it slid inside and dove into her hole. The long muscle undulated like a grub, eliciting an itchy feeling in Kerensa's walls. It withdrew from her, leaving her wanting.

~

~*~:~*#R#*~:~*~

Rozenwild sat back on her feet and peered down at her mate smugly.

"I'll have none of that teasing," Kerensa said, reaching out to grasp at her, drawing her in.

Rose chuckled and leant down to kiss her lips. She nudged Kerensa's thighs, tilting her hips so her feet came off the ground. Her root brushed against the elhuven's wet vulva and Kerensa impatiently slid her labia along its length where they met. At Rozenwild's command, it swelled with sap to a comfortable starting size. With one hand, Rozenwild fed the tip through Kerensa's folds and inside her warm tightness. The elhuven sighed with satisfaction, but that would not last long with this size. Rozenwild let it grow thick, expanding her mate's pussy around it. She started her thrusts slowly. There would be lots of time for fast fucking in the coming days. This was the last chance they'd get to take their time. Mates were generally too horny to want anything other than quick relief while they were germinating.

The elhuven shut her eyes, seemingly enjoying the gentle stimulation. Rose gave her a few moments before speeding up a little bit at a time. It made her water baby slosh back and forth, rolling over her girlfriend's abdomen.

"Do you need me to hold this?" Kerensa sniggered, placing her hands on either side to stop the jiggling.

Rozenwild stopped and pulled her to a sitting position on top of her. She wrapped her arms around her and let herself fall to the side, flipping them so Kerensa was straddling her. "Your turn then."

Kerensa leaned her weight on her hands, rocking forward. She backed her rear up so the tip of the root spread her labia, before sinking the entire way down the shaft. The shapes of her piercings pressed against Rose's skin. Her hips lifted and came down in a pulsing bounce. Rose watched her with half-lidded eyes and rolled her tongue across her bottom lip. Kerensa worked herself harder, so Rose's root plunged deep inside her thirsty channel. Her churning insides squelched with her juices. They covered Rose's groin, oozing down over the lips of her own vulva.

"I love feeling like you're a part of me," the elhuven whispered breathlessly.

"It's nice, isn't it?"

Her tree cock plumped with more water and sap. Kerensa's cunt greedily clung to it. The size was big enough for the elhuven to glance down to take it in.

"I need to open you up so there's enough space for the seed to pass easily," Rozenwild explained.

She made a flirty face. "Mmmm. It's good."

"I'm not finished yet."

Rozenwild allowed her some time to adjust to the increased girth. It took focus to enlarge it further. She was almost at her limit, gaining only small increments. The guide for preparation for implanting seeds was to go to your maximum width, unless there was concern your mate couldn't accommodate that. Rozenwild didn't think Kerensa would have much trouble getting there. Although, it was getting harder for her to fuck herself. It filled her so fully. There didn't seem to be any space left.

Kerensa checked its size again. "Oh, my. It's huge."

"I think that's as wide as I can get it."

Kerensa merely moaned in response. The massive insertion dragged on her sensitive flesh with every stroke. Stretching her further than she'd ever been parted. She panted with the effort and dug her fingers into the moss. Rozenwild rammed her plant cock into her, nudging them both closer. Kerensa's body couldn't take it anymore and her pussy clamped down as her hips throbbed in place. The sensation of her mate wrapped around her root brought Rozenwild to the edge. An eruption of sap burst forth and her mind slipped into a haze. As it started to clear, she thought of her seed, of letting it go. There was a tightness and release she assumed was her ovary freeing the seed.

Kerensa combed the damp hair off her face. She panted hard, gulping in air. "Goodness, Rose. It's as thick as that monster the sapling was shoving in Sae."

"I think it's a little bit bigger. Although, she does have an enormous root for such a small tree." Rozenwild rubbed the elhuven's arm in a soothing manner, realising she was filled with an unnerving feeling. She didn't think she'd feel nervous. Was it the unfamiliar situation, or was she worried something would be wrong with her seed? She wouldn't be devastated if it failed to germinate, but it would be embarrassing and everyone would crowd them with sympathy.

"Rose?"

"Mmh?"

"Everything okay?"

"I'm just a little...nervous," she admitted.

"That's not like you." Kerensa smiled. "I wish I was only a little nervous."

Rose stroked her cheek. "There's nothing to be frightened of. My root is about to enter your cervix so there might be a little bit of pain, but it's all pleasure after that."

Kerensa nodded and took a deep breath. Rozenwild's root had already tapered down by itself. All she had to do was make sure it shrank into a tendril small enough to be capable of worming through the tiny opening. Her mate tensed as it emerged on the other side oozing fluid.

Rose stroked her face. "Sorry."

Kerensa's shoulders lowered. "Was that it? That didn't even hurt. I thought everyone was talking down the pain like they do back home. What comes next?"

"We rest for a moment." She held her waist to steady her. "Here, bring your legs forward so they don't ache."

Kerensa swung each leg around in front of her so her toes ended up tickling Rozenwild's shoulders. "Am I heavy? I'm afraid I'm going to crush you sitting on you like this."

Rose chuckled. "Blossom, did you forget that I'm a tree again? We're kind of...woody-boned, with softer flesh on top that can also harden." She grew her fingers into stiff twigs and used them to tickle Kerensa's calves.

Kerensa pretended to pout at her teasing. She sighed loudly and poked Rose's boob. "Trees aren't squishy."

"Oh, but you know how firm I can be." Her lips spread into a smirk and her hand reached for the elhuven's groin.

Kerensa blocked it and shooed it away. "Not with your twig fingers!"

~

~*~:~*#K#*~:~*~

The rain breathed a hush sound over the forest, only interrupted by the occasional bird twittering. The drops hit the clear pool that had formed in a low spot in front of them, each one adding ripples to the mesmerising pattern. Kerensa held out her hand, letting it hit her palm.

"It's so strange. I should be freezing by now. My skin should be soaked and raw. But the rain still feels pleasant, like a summer shower."

"Now you know what we feel," Rozenwild said with a shallow breath.

"Are you in pain?"

Rose shook her head and rubbed her belly. "I'm all tight...and I think I'm leaking jelly." Rose took her wrist and kissed the back of her hand. "Are you ready?"

A flutter of energy danced in Kerensa's stomach. She let out a breath she didn't realise she'd held and shifted onto her knees. There was movement deep within her and a swelling that spread the loosened entrance to her uterus. The root plugged her womb ready to deliver its gift.

Rozenwild moaned. "It's moving." She grabbed Kerensa's wrists. "It's coming, blossom."

The action seemed to have been to comfort her, but the nymph's grip soon tightened. Her face contorted with strain, then delight and she let out tiny gasps of pleasure. A bulge nudged against Kerensa's opening. The pressure propelled it upwards, forcing her pussy to swallow it. The seed climbed her passage and rammed into her cervix.

She gasped and shuddered. "Oh...Gods!"

Rozenwild brought her arm up, weakly patting her shoulder. "Almost done," she panted, shutting her eyes and tensing her body.

The seed tugged on the tight ring, spreading it wider. It was a luscious sensation, that made her whimper. She moaned as she came around it. The tension squeezed the seed and her womb sucked in the entire thing. Warm fluid burst forth behind it, a fountain of it filling her. Rozenwild trembled with the intensity of her orgasm, her whole being strung tight. Her back arched and her eyelids fluttered. Kerensa sank forward, hair hanging around her face while she recovered. Rozenwild's breath grazed her throat. Her eyes were glassy and unfocused.

"Are you okay?" Kerensa swept the red hair off the nymph's damp forehead.

She blinked and lifted her head. "Holy hollyhock." She eased herself onto her elbows and gazed up at her.

Kerensa folded forward to kiss her girlfriend. Rozenwild's arms slithered around her, holding her close while they recovered and waited. Eventually, her knees begged her to release them from their position she had to sit up.

"Let us see." Rozenwild mumbled, doing a little wriggle underneath her. "Hmm...I think we might be able to uncouple now."

Kerensa carefully lifted herself out of the slimy mess between them. She disentangled herself and rolled onto her butt in the moss. She wiped at the mixture of cum and jelly. "Goodness."

Rozenwild lowered her head to lick some off of her. "Tasty." The nymph shuffled on her backside to the nearest pool. "Scoot on over here and we'll clean you up."

Kerensa joined her and they helped wash each other in the cool water. It felt fresh and pleasant against her engorged lips. Once they were both clean, Rose moved on to neatening up their wild hair. She finished detangling Kerensa's and held her fingers up. A large red flower blossomed from their tips and she tucked it in next to the one already above Kerensa's ear.

"You can add more," Kerensa said, seeing how happy it made her.

Another bloom popped out of her fingers and was swiftly nestled on the other side. Rose linked them with a band of braided vine. Her smile turned into a smirk and a smaller flower unfurled on her palm. This one she shoved between Kerensa's legs, tying it to her piercings.

"Is this the nymph version of a wax seal?" Kerensa asked.

"I don't know what that is, but yes, I have sealed your precious parts."

"Is that part of the ceremony?"

The nymph looked amused. "No, it's just funny. I'll take it off later."

Rose grabbed Kerensa under the arms and hauled her to her feet. She held her hand so she could stretch the tightness from them and walked her back to the hollow tree. They huddled together in the tight space and watched the rain fall as the sky changed colour.

"What are we going to call her?" Kerensa asked, reaching for her girlfriend's hand.

Even in the moonlight, she could see Rozenwild arch an eyebrow. "You want to name her before we've even put her in the ground?"

"No, I just wondered if you had any names you like."

Rose thought for a second. "Belladonna."

"As in Deadly Nightshade?"

She smiled. "Yes."

"You only like that because it's poisonous, don't you?" Kerensa rolled her eyes.

Rose bounced their joined hands on her leg. "Most of us don't get names until we start growing bark. Sometimes not until we bloom."

"When did you get your name?"

"Quite early, as soon as everyone could see my leaf shape. Orchidthorn was fairly confident my flowers would be red, pink, or purple because of her and Tempestia's colouring.

Kerensa drummed her fingertips on her tummy. "What do you think hers will be?"

Rozenwild wrapped Kerensa's hair around her fingers. "Could be something similar, but who knows? She could always surprise us and throw blue flowers."

"Blue would be nice."

Rose peered out into the darkness. "Someone is coming." She waited a few moments before shouting, "Over here."

"Am I interrupting?" Dendelyn's voice called back.

"No."

A smudgy form emerged from the shadows, becoming clearer until Kerensa could see the outline of the nymph in the faint light of the moon. "I...some of the elhuvens were getting concerned. We know you're not going to come to any harm, but I think everyone's still a little cautious. I thought I'd come make sure you hadn't fallen into a bog or something." She picked her way over the tree roots and crouched down to poke her head inside. "Hi."

Kerensa reached for her wrist, lifting it from the earth so she could take her hand. She swung it back and forth. "Want to know a secret?"

"Yes!"

"You're going to have another little sister."

Dendelyn gasped and squeezed her free arm tight to her chest. "You mean?" She glanced at Rose and flung herself at Kerensa.

"Don't go telling everyone before we get back," Rose said.

She paused. "Aster will notice I'm acting strange."

"All right, but don't tell Ellowyn. We want to surprise her."

"Oh, that's great. She's so sad about Sae."

Kerensa cocked her head. "Sae seems okay though."

Dendelyn nodded. "She's just weak."

The three of them sat and listened to the rain for a while before Dendelyn backed out of the space. "I better get back before anyone thinks I've fallen into a bog."

Kerensa made a soft, sad sound.

"You can stay, Den," Rose told her.

She gave them a slight smile. "This is a special night for you two."

It only took her a few seconds to melt into the trees.

***

Kerensa ducked her head and crawled out into the morning. She tried to ignore the gush of fluid when she stood up. Her eyes found Rozenwild's chest as she stretched her back. "What are you going to do with those?"

Rose fondled them with delight. Her top grew up to cover her nipples, lifting her breasts up and nudging them closer. It left half of them exposed.

"Now you're just showing off."

She grinned. "Of course."

Kerensa sighed as they started walking. "I am already horny again."

"Need another go?"

She groaned. "I can last a while longer."

When they drew near to the group, Rozenwild nudged Kerensa to send her in first. She came into the camp near Sarielle's bed. Ellowyn heard her coming and looked up, so Kerensa held out her arms pretending she wanted a hug. The nymph hopped up, allowing Rose to grab her from behind.

Rozenwild kissed her cheek. "Don't be sad. Your elhuven's going to be all right. I have something that'll cheer you up."

Ellowyn looked excited. "What is it?"

"Close your eyes." She spun her around and took her hands, lifting them to her breasts and forcing them into the swollen flesh.

Ellowyn's eyes sprang open and she squealed. "Really?" She gave her a hug. "I'm so happy." She launched herself at Kerensa. "Moonflower's going to love having a friend. I adored sharing the garden bed with Ammy."

A laugh on her lips, Sarielle reached out a hand and Kerensa crouched down to hug her. Those who noticed starting to come over to them.

"Ooh!" Dendelyn giggled and squeezed Rozenwild's boobs. "They're so big."

Flora grinned. "Having fun?" She embraced the two nymphs and sighed. "How lovely."

The new bloom was also curious, crawling around their feet with interest. She lifted her arms and Dendelyn helped her stand. Mesmerised, she reached out to grab a handful, giggling at the way it jiggled. Rozenwild grasped her around the waist and lifted her, spinning her around in a circle.

Aster sat down next to Kerensa. "How are both of you this morning?"

"Horny," Kerensa said.

"Better," Sarielle answered at the same time, finishing with a laugh.

"She looks proud of herself." Aster said about Rose. They watched Amaranth give her a kiss.