The Last Fuck

Story Info
Former lovers meet again for one last night of.
1.3k words
4.12
7.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers

(Written, but never sent to, an ex girlfriend.)

The second last text message said it was urgent that I see you.

The last text message just said “get ready.”

Not sure what to expect, you sit in your kitchen and sip a beer. The knock on the door startles you. You’re not sure why, but you’re nervous. You open the door and see me standing there. I’ve got a small gym bag with me.

The door is barely open when I push my way in and close the door behind me; you’ve barely opened your mouth to ask what’s up when I’ve grabbed you around the waist and pushed you against the door. My lips find yours and my tongue pushes its way into your mouth. I grab you hair and pull your head to the side and kiss your neck, intoxicated with your smell. I bite your ear, your neck. My hand runs down your back, and I grab your ass. You can feel my cock pressing against you through our clothes. My hand runs down your leg, under your dress. I grip your ass hard, and I can feel the heat from your pussy.

I pull back and look at you, breathless. You look down at the bag, half-open. You can see some of our favourite toys: a ballgag, lube, a large, fat dildo, nipple clamps, a riding crop. Handcuffs. I scoop you up in my arms and carry you down the stairs.
Outside your bedroom I put you down on the ground and push you, face first, against the wall. I pull your hair back with one hand and lift your dress with the other, exposing your ass. You’re wearing a thong, and I pull it to the side, and slide a finger between your legs and start rubbing your hot, wet pussy. My fingers slide easily over the surface, slick already, and then, one, then two, inside you. I side them in and out, faster. You moan as you feel your orgasm building. Then, you feel a sharp pain as I slap your ass. Hard. Harder than you remember me ever hitting it before. The impact burns, and my fingers are back on your clit. Your body remembers what I do to you; your knees begin to feel weak and you start panting. I let go of your hair and you feel my hand around your neck, not squeezing, but just as a reminder.

You scream. Your body shakes as you cum, soaking my hand. I rub your clit harder and your legs give out. You crumple to the floor, and I along with you, still finger-fucking your hot, wet pussy.

You beg me to stop, but we’ve barely begun.

I stand up and get the bag; I bring it to your bedroom and toss it on the floor. I come back and drag you into the bedroom. I open the bag and pull out my favourite - the ballgag. Weak, defenseless, you don’t struggle as I gag you, tightening the straps until it’s almost uncomfortable. I get the handcuffs next and cuff your arms in front of you. This is how I love you. You’re so strong and defiant, but for me, only for me, you’re a perfect slave.

I lift you easily onto the bed. You’re on your knees and I push your face down into the pillow. Your ass it up in the air, your dress is up over your hips. The red welt from my slap still burns. I pull your thong down to your knees. You feel my lips on your ass, kissing it softly, caressing it gently. You know this won’t last - but you relish the gentleness, my tongue licking your wet pussy, up and down slowly, flicking gently over your asshole, circling it, darting in.

I reach into the bag and pull out a toy; the thick head of the dildo pushes briefly against your pussy and slides in, just a little at first. Each thrust goes in a little deeper. My tongue licks your asshole more deeply now, as the dildo goes further into you, filling you up. You moan through the gag, enjoying every second of this sweet torture. I start fucking your pussy harder with the dildo. I slap your ass again, on the other side, giving you a matching welt. You know I can’t take this for much longer - that I love hearing your pleasure. I pull the dildo out. You have a few moment of relief before you hear me unzipping my pants. Your face still buried in the pillow, you can’t see me, but hear them hit the floor. I’m on the bed with you, and I grab you by the hip and pull you on top of my lap. You see my cock standing erect between your legs, glistening with pre-cum, with excitement. With lube. I lift you up again and you feel the head of my cock press against your tight asshole. It pushes against it, gently at first, then with a moan I slide my hot, hard cock into your ass.
I rub your clit with one hand, and I squeeze your breast with the other, gently at first, then harder. My cock thrusts in and out of your ass. It fills you up and you can feel it swelling inside you. I bite your neck, trying hard not to cum.

Not yet.

Your ass squeezes my cock so hard I feel like you’re going to tear it off. My other hand rubs your clit more furiously now - the pleasure of my cock deep in your ass and my hand on your clit - you feel another orgasm building. I roll onto my back and spread your legs with my own - you start bucking your hips, fucking my faster as you start to cum. I let go of your breast my arm goes around your throat now and I start to apply pressure. The pleasure of the ograsm mixes with dizziness, strange eurphoria.. The sound that emerges from your throat is animalistic. Your pussy gushes. I don’t stop. It gushes again.

My cock slides out of your ass. You can barely move.

I lie you down on the bed on your back, and hang your head over the edge. I pull the ballgag out of your mouth and it rests on your neck. I’m standing on the floor, my cock looming large and hot in your face. It rests for a moment on your face, then I slide it into your mouth.

You’ve lost control now, completely. My cock goes deep, choking you.

“Suck my balls,” I tell you. I pull my cock out and you hungrily devour them in your mouth, rolling your tongue around them, tasting yourself on them. I climb onto the bed and spread your legs wide. I uncuff your hands and you put your arms around me; my cock pushes against your pussy, wet with lube, with your cum, with spit. It enters your easily. Each thrust is deep, controlled, and firm. I’m pacing myself, though I know I can’t hold on much longer. I want to hear you moan now.

You do, you’ve got nothing left but pleasure; this last fuck is going to shatter the earth.

My thrusts quicken - you see a new look come over my face, my breathing becomes frantic and you can tell I can’t hold on any longer. Your fingernails rake my back leaving long, deep red marks. My cock swells, and you feel the first hot, bursts of cum begin to fill you up. You let out a long, loud cry of pleasure, of pain, agony, love, hate. I kiss you, you bite me, hard. Hard enough to draw blood. I cum again, deep, deep inside you. Cum is oozing from your pussy. We’ve never made a bigger mess. Barely able to stand, I get dressed.

I give you one, last, long kiss and head out the door. I leave the toys behind. We both wonder if that means I’ll come back.

Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers