The Last Futa Foxgirl Pt. 01

Story Info
A small foxgirl gets caressed by a mini-giantess foxgirl.
4.6k words
4.17
5.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an alternate universe, not much different than ours, the 2 genders were females and futas. These were then sub-divided into those who had fox or cat attributes such as ears and tails, and those who didn't. These attributes, in combination with gender, were linked to

Substantial differences in size and strength. Female foxgirls were usually much larger than others, while female foxgirls were much smaller than average. Those without fox or cat attributes had normal sizes, usually.

Women were a huge majority in their society. Nearly 90% of them made up the population. Futas being a minority wasn't a huge problem society-wise, but a rather threatening danger popped up: A virus that preys on futas. It was both highly infectious and even deadlier than jumping off a cliff. Those who caught it wouldn't even know it until they went to sleep, which is when the virus strikes when your body is weak. A terrifying, yet fortunately painless death. Even unborn ones weren't safe.

The virus just kept claiming more lives. If futas died out, there would be no means of reproduction, and extinction would occur. The entire world was working on a cure, but it was time-consuming, and when they were done, only a dozen or so futas were left, spread across the globe.

But hope was not lost. They could reimburse the futa population by collecting and distributing the sperm of those who weren't dead. But with an enormous target on the heads of those scarce futas, it would not be long before a criminal organisation would get to them first and try to profit off of them. So they had to protected.

Lulu, a small, orange-haired foxgirl with flat hair and with small triangular ears, eyes with orange irises, and a small, yet fluffy tail, was one of the survivors lucky enough not to catch the virus. She was vaccinated against the virus- 3 times, just to be absolutely sure -she was being escorted in a military convoy to prevent anyone from trying to rob the valuable cargo. They told her she was going somewhere safe, where no one would dare enter. She wasn't very convinced when she had a first look, though. Her first impression was that of a rather large house with strangely large doors located on... street, number 11. With a small front yard with some bushes, it looks more friendly than intimidating, Lulu thought.

Lulu looks around her as she steps out. Every way she looks there is a heavily armed soldier on every corner of the street. They cannot risk anything happening to her.

The soldiers knock on the large door, which even for their size and posture is still comically big, even more so for the 4"11 tall Lulu. After a few seconds, the sound of someone walking downstairs can be heard, followed by a key being fumbled with in the lock, and finally wrapped up with the sound of the door opening.

The size of the doors start to make sense to Lulu now. Before her stands an absolute gargantuan woman, at least 3 times her size and then some. She had long, lush black hair reaching to her legs, legs which were wider than her own waist, she had boobs so big, if Lulu curled up into a ball, she would be moderately smaller than one of her tits. She has long, pointy black fox ears with fur on the insides, and she has 9 colossal, fluffy fox tails, which makes her look even bigger than she already is. Her sparkly, light-blue eyes nearly look luminescent.

The woman gets down on her knees to shorten the eye-level gap between them, but even on her knees, she still towered over Lulu.

"Hi, I'm Neko." She says with a smile. "I'll be guarding over you." Lulu feels the soft touch of the end of one of her tails touch her shoulder. "Do you want to come inside?"

Lulu nodded. She stepped inside with a nervous, red face as Neko had her hand on her back while she stepped in. Lulu couldn't take her eyes off of the beautiful face of Neko. Neko closes the door.

"You must be Lulu." She says. "I've been assigned to make sure nothing bad happens to you. I'm sure you know what I mean."

Lulu knew what she meant. A few moments before she was taken by the military, a stranger attempted to kidnap her under the threat of a gun to her head. If the military didn't coincidentally break into her apartment to secure her at the same time, she would've been in a very different place. Now that she was one of the few producers of the most expensive liquid on the planet, she was a highly valued target for criminal organisations.

Lulu looked around Neko's house.

Everything was enormous, half of the objects too big for her to use. But even for Neko these items were relatively small, as her head just barely touches every doorframe she walks under, and how she just is barely able to fit her humongous buttocks in the chairs. Not to mention she has to drag those gigantic tails around too.

"I'll be doing everything for you. Cooking, cleaning, and all expenses like gas and water are covered. All you have to do is sit back and relax." Neko says. She pulls her hand through Lulu's short, wavy hair. "We also don't need to stay here. You have permission to go outside, but there's one condition that must always be met."

"W-what is that condition?"

"I must always be in your immediate vicinity."

Lulu always fantasized about a large foxgirl watching over her. Mastrubated to it, even. It was the only thing she really pleasured herself to. And now this fantasy had become real. A giantess foxgirl doing everything she can for her. But now that it had become reality, it felt awkward.

Lulu stuttered out a question. "B-but aren't I supposed to be- to be protected by some more force?"

Neko responds. "I understand where you come from" she says. "But I have a long history in the military. Some foxgirl women are often born stronger and with more beneficial attributes, but in my case, I was born with strengths that people would describe as more than just slightly beneficial; even as far as to say it's supernatural. You ever wonder how we achieved world peace?

Lulu stared with a straight, but also frightened face, as she could make a pretty decent guess what she was going to say next.

"When I was deployed on the frontlines I didn't even need a weapon to scare the enemy into retreating." She walks around looking at the walls or ceiling and gestures erratically, but in a calm manner. "They'd just lie on the ground whimpering, begging me to spare them, even going as far as to offer to join the opposing side. Sometimes the military just send me on my own to the frontlines and I'd still win the battle, simply because the enemy retreated." Neko leans over a chair. "I've built quite a reputation for myself with that. Anyways, long story short, anyone who even cranks one of your hairs is a dead man.

Neko looks at Lulu to see her looking at the ground nervously, fiddling with her own tail. Neko gets on her knees to get at eye-level; even though their eyes are far from being on the same horizontal plane even when she is kneeling down.

"Listen. You'll be fine. I'll protect you."

Lulu had been in a rather unfortunate series of events with the whole military shebang. What she needed now was some comfort, and Neko could sense that. She curls one of her tails around her waist. Lulu spontaneously looks up, still nervous. Neko tightens her tail, drawing Lulu closer to her. Lulu is startled by this, still looking at the ground, a little sweaty. Her eyes open wide as she feels a force behind her pushing her closer.

"Hey, I'm a friendly face here. There's no need to worry." Neko takes a closer look at Lulu. "Oh, you look like you've been dragged through the mud and back. I should clean you."

Lulu scratches the back of her neck. "Oh, I- I can shower myself, you don't... need to-"

"I can lick you clean."

Lulu looks up at Neko, with her face turning red from blushing cutely. She thought that maybe she didn't hear that correctly. That she was so nervous that she couldn't hear properly.

"You- you can-"

"Lick you clean. Yes."

Lulu couldn't believe it. The woman of her dreams standing right in front of her offering to lick the dirt off her skin for nothing in return. She would be stupid to reject that offer.

Lulu almost yells out the words: "alright! You- you can do it!"

"Alright then." Neko responds calmly. She picks up Lulu with 2 hands by the waist, where Lulu exclaims a small yelp. Neko moves her legs around to sit on her butt, legs stretched out, and she puts Lulu down on her upper thighs, near Neko's own waist.

"Can you take off your clothes for me?" Lulu obeys. she has D cups and her tits drop when she pulls her shirt over them, but compared to Neko's massive meat orbs they look flat. She proceeds to pull off her pants from her moderately wide hips, although again, combined, they aren't even half as thick as one of Neko's thighs.

Lulu's back is faced towards Neko as Neko's wet tongue touches the back of her neck and she slowly licks away at anything unhygienic that may have been sitting there. Because Neko is so huge, Lulu has the illusion that a huge, wet and warm sponge is repeatedly being dragged over her. Neko barely makes a sound while slobbering Lulu.

Lulu softy rubs her hands against both of Neko's thighs. They're smooth, squishy and hairless. Waving her hand across this silky surface like this was a comforting feeling.

For Lulu, this was an extremely erotic experience, and as she would expect, she'd have an erection pop up in her pants. Normally, a futa could easily hide one as it's usually barely noticeable. But Lulu had a penis that was larger than normal: about as big as her lower arm. In a pathetic attempt to hide her rod bulging outwards, she tries to tuck it under her legs while neko was distracted with licking her back, but it's too erect. It wants to stick out as far as it can.

"Alright, turn around, I'll clean your front now."

Lulu acts as if she didn't hear her. She keeps staring forwards and hopes that the time she buys is enough for her erection to become flaccid. Her plan horribly fails as Neko picks her up and turns her around.

"Don't be shy, I'm here to- Oh, I see."

Lulu tries to hide her face from Neko. She is so embarrassed that heat radiates from every cell on her face.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I actually kind of appreciate this. It shows me you love me."

Lulu yells out an excuse, but struggles to find words. "No! I don't- I sometimes just- this happens!"

Neko responds with a smug smile. "I think you'll like whats to come in the next months. Over at the lab they need samples of your cum and they asked me if I could send at least one every day. I'll still need your consent though."

Lulu says nothing. Neko continues to soak her in saliva, cleaning every nook and cranny: including the private parts. Lulu's sensitive cock almost spilled valuable sperm when Neko licked it clean.

Neko cleaned her tail by sucking on it like a popsicle, and cleaned Lulu's hair by grabbing her flat hair with one hand and stuffing it in her mouth, swilling it with her saliva.

By the time she was done, Lulu was coated in a layer of foxgirl saliva. Every part of her body felt slimy, yet freshining.

"Alright, time to dry you off"

Neko rubs her big fluffy tails to absorb her own saliva off of Lulu. She bends them around her waist towards Lulu and multitasks by cleaning multiple parts of her body at once.

Lulu says something after Neko finished drying her off.

"So... w-what happens now?"

"To put it plain and simple, I'm going to milk you for your cum. Come with me."

Neko walks Lulu through a set of oversized stairs to her bedroom. Neko carries Lulu up the stairs when she notices her having trouble, picking her up with both hands by the waist and putting her in between her boobs.

She places lulu on her bed and grabs a large condom from the closet.

"I can't do this without your consent, so if you want to-"

"YES!!" Lulu interrupts lulu with a firm yell.

"-I mean!! Yes, I consent." Lulu looks embarrassed, yet excited, her hands clenched in fists in front of her.

"Well, you're enthusiastic." Neko says while reaching for Lulu's dick.

Lulu had never had someone else make her cum. She always dumped her cum herself several times a day; her huge genitalia produced an abundance of hormones that made her horny.

Neko sits on the bed next to Lulu. She can feel the bed creak as Neko's enormous ass bounces the mattress up and down.

Neko, putting a pillow behind Lulu, says: "Here, you can lie down while I do it."

Lulu rests her head on the large pillow. She's still slanted a little upwards and can see everything Neko does.

Lulu's enormous erection is so hard right now it's pointing upwards, despite her laying down.

Neko puts the condom on Lulu's cock, immediately sending a feeling of pleasure down Lulu, who lets out a quiet moan. The condom is barely large enough to cover half her penis.

Neko squeezes it, teasing it briefly before she starts rubbing it up and down, putting Lulu in a state of extreme pleasure. Lulu throws back her arms and head onto the pillow with her eyes closed, yelling in excitement. Every stroke Neko completes is more stimulating than the other. Lulu's legs vibrate, her feet twist. Her ears are pointed downwards. Lulu curls her tail around her waist so she can hold it as tightly as she can.

Precum leaks out. A few shots of cum enter the condom. Neko stops briefly and looks confused.

"Is that it? I'd have expected, well, a tad more.

"Don't stop! Keep going! I'm not done yet!" Lulu yelled. What came out was merely her pre-cum.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! I'm sure! Please continue!"

Neko resumes the handjob. Lulu lets out a moan of shock. She continues to breathe heavily while Neko keeps going, until the climax hits.

Lulu does not even announce she is about to cum. The feeling is so overwhelming she can let out nothing but moans. Neko, with her hand still tight around Lulu's cock, feels it contract and retract as she watches how the condom fills up with the rhythm of a pounding heart. It expands to a size such that Neko could perfectly fit it in the palm of her hand. Neko had to be careful removing it from her penis as to not spill any cum. Neko was dumbfounded by how much Lulu came.

"Wow... this is... a huge load." Neko feels in her hand how hot it still is. "The gals at the lab are going to be surprised how much I sent them."

Lulu was relieved, but still hornier than a dolphin on viagra. She can keep going longer than that.

"I- I can still do more!" Neko looks at her neutrally,

"You can?"

"Yes! Please, just- keep jerking me until-"

She isn't able to finish her sentence before neko goes in again, calmly, after she puts on another condom. Neko tries to extend the time until Lulu reaches climax, but Lulu, seeing Neko, this huge and beautiful lady, giving her a handjob and just finishing the best one she will ever have, it made her extremely horny, making Lulu's penis very sensitive. She was pretty sure If anything touched it too long, she would cum.

Lulus penis grows in size slightly as more blood enters it, and within mere seconds, she reaches climax yet again, releasing as much cum as the previous orgasm. Neko again collects it in a condom, knots a tie, and puts it next to the other one.

Lulu kept going like a beast for the better part of an hour. Neko filled condom after condom and Lulu didn't show any signs of stopping or even slowing down. Lulu probably just single-handedly brought down the price of sperm on the market by at least a few hundred million dollars.

Neko continues rubbing her hand over her dick, until something went wrong. She was doing it like she did the previous times, until:

"Y-you're making me cum!!"

Neko hears that sentence at the same time she realized that she forgot to put a condom on her to catch the sperm. If she didn't put something over it right this instant, her whole bedroom would be covered in a gallon of sticky substances. Without further thought, Neko puts her mouth on Lulu's rock-hard dick, goes all the way down to the base of her penis, and prevents any cum from staining the room. Lulu's cock was enormous, but so was Neko's entire body, which made the experience for neko as if she were handling a normal-sized one.

Lulu is caught off guard as Neko does so; raising her upper body almost immediately, also with the intent of having a spasm with her legs, but Neko's enormous posture prevents Lulu from putting any force in.

Neko senses immediately how cum shoots up her throat in large quantities. It fills her mouth with the sensation of a hot liquid, one which tastes more than good. Neko was already a bit turned on from rubbing Lulu's massive rod, but this sensation made her just as horny as Lulu is. As it goes down her throat. She feels even more magnificent, fueling her desire for sex.

She didn't show it on the outside, but in reality, Neko was just as wanting for sexual relief as Lulu. She was just as big of a sex beast as she was, but she never got to show others how big of a sex beast she was. Everyone was too scared to have a relationship with her, as they were afraid that such a gigantic woman with such stories of previous wars could surely kill them if they did something wrong to her, like anger her. On the inside, Neko would never hurt anyone that outside of a war; except of course if someone did something to Lulu. That person would definitely face death.

Neko gets back to her senses after what she just did, filled with a new lust. She could just ask lulu right now to have sex for the rest of the night, but she didn't forget about her task to make sure she is safe. If something were to happen to Lulu because she was over-exhausted, Neko could never forgive herself.

It was as if Neko was injected with hormones, that was how horny she was. She knows she can't get just fuck her right now, but she could try something else.

Lulu was sitting up straight on the bed, sweating and panting. She knows that Neko just swallowed her cum, but she doesn't complain.

Neko says: "Oh, you must be exhausted after that." Lulu nods.

"Oh, lie down, have some rest. Are you thirsty?" Neko asks. Lulu nods again, looking at her. She expected Neko to get her something to drink, but instead, she takes off her sweater and her bra. dropping 2 enormous squishy orbs. Lulu watched as they thud loudly against her chest like water balloons.

"You want some of this?" Neko twirls around one of her nipples. A few drops of her fox milk pours out.

Lulu looks embarrassed. Neko just stripped naked in front of her.

Neko drops her upper body on top of Lulu, with one arm on the side of the bed to support her chin, her breasts resting on Lulu's midriff. Lulu feels how heavy her boobs are on top of her, like several weighted blankets, but because Neko had her torso in an elevated position, Lulu didn't feel the full weight of them; still, they felt heavy.

Neko's head is tilted sideways as she rests her head on her hand. Her smug face stares into Lulu's embarrassed eyes.

Neko continues twirling one of her nipples with her other hand. Her milk spills onto Lulu.

"Come on, I've had some of yours, you get to have some of mine. It's only fair. And it tastes delicious, I promise. And it's healthy. It'll help you refresh after all that we just went through."

Lulu looked at Neko's boobs, which Neko had now shoved one of in Lulu's face. Lulu has her head slightly sideways against one of Neko's boobs, with a disgusted emotion, yet inside, curious and wanting. She didn't want to look weird in front of Neko.

"Please, I insist." Neko says.

Lulu decided to just do it. Neko is offering her to suck Neko's tits and she just sits there. Neko wouldn't find it weird, it even sounds like she wants it. And she does, quite badly.

Lulu holds her right hand against one of Neko's boobs, gently putting her lips over Neko's nipple. Neko peeps out a quick, soft whimper. Neko's Fox milk gets slowly pumped out of her as Lulu gently sucks on her hard nipple.

12