The Last Futa Foxgirl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neko's breast milk falls into Lulu's mouth, instantly striking her with pleasure. A taste that went beyond just tasting good, but also feeling good. A liquid substance that was ever so slightly creamy, hot like a cup of warm chocolate, and hits her with such an exquisite taste that even the most most addictive drugs couldn't reach those levels of dopamine.

It hits lulu hard, as she plunged her eyes wide open, takes Lulu's tit into both her hands with a tight grip, and greedily guzzles as much as she can into her mouth, sucking as hard as she can. Neko is slightly startled and starts blushing with a smile as Lulu suddenly lounges in her tit deeply.

"Mm, that's a good little girl. It tastes good, doesn't it?"

Lulu is trying to get Neko's fox milk down her throat as quickly as she can. She squeezes Neko's tit as hard as she can, shooting down more of the stuff down her throat. She isn't even savouring it in the slightest; just as much as possible, as quickly as possible.

That is until her stomach starts getting full, and her gag reflex is overpowering even to the great taste of Neko's milk.

Lulu falls from a sitting position into the bed, laying down and panting harder than before. There's still some milk dripping from Neko's tit.

"You must be really tired, Lulu."

Lulu nods with the little energy she has left.

Neko lays down sideways next to her, and moves her down under her tits. Tugging lulu's tail behind her, She uses a few of her tails to cover lulu in a soft blanket, only leaving the top of her body out.

Lulu feels the soft fur of Neko's tails, Neko moves one of her tit closer to Lulu and raises Lulu's head, using Neko's tit as a pillow. Quickly, Lulu falls asleep with a sloshing stomach.

Neko falls asleep too, although, she is never really asleep. Her senses are always primed to look out for any potential threats, and the moment she can sense even the slightest deviation in usual circumstances, she wakes up.

It's 1 AM. Lulu and neko have been asleep for quite some time now, but neko wakes as she hears someone fiddling with the door, and opening it. Her ears sprawl up, but her eyes remain closed. A housebreaker enters the abode as the door slowly creaks open, her goal to kidnap Lulu. This housebreaker was aware of how cautious Neko would be, and how she is practically the best security system on the planet. To countermeasure that, she wore black clothing, and socks to reduce the noise made with walking, and in order to have sight, she had night vision goggles. But even with these countermeasures, Neko was fully aware of the housebreaker. Preemptively, she fully covers Lulu with another tail so she cannot be seen, and she lays the rest of her tails around the bed.

She knows exactly where the housebreaker is. She can hear her muffled footsteps, smells her, knows exactly every detail with just these 2 senses.

The housebreaker nears the bedroom, opening the door. There, she sees Neko laying down. Thinking she hasn't noticed her yet, she walks closer to the bed, making the fatal mistake of accidentally stepping on one of her tails.

Neko puts on a smug face as she forcefully grabs her by the leg with this tail, and lifts her up as if it were a booby trap. There, the housebreaker hanging upside down in the air, tries to scream, but it's muffled as Neko silences her by putting another tail over her mouth.

As she tries to scream, Neko gently brings her closer to her face and softly whispers.

"Shh... you wouldn't want to wake her, would you?" Neko carefully lifts up a few of her tails off Lulu, to show her Lulu sleeping safe and sound. She puts her tails back.

"If you were to wake her, you might scare her, and that wouldn't make me too happy."

The housebreaker calms down, but still filled with fear.

"Here's what we're going to do. I'm going to let you talk softly, tell me who sent you, and I'll let your death be painless."

Having a painless death after being caught by Neko was merciful for her. Who knows what she would do if someone does her wrong and can't persuade her with valuable information?

The housebreaker nods, but as soon as neko puts away her tail from her mouth, the housebreaker accidentally lets out a yelp. Lulu wakes up grudgedly.

"That's a shame." Neko says to the housebreaker, smiling.

"What's going on?" Lulu grunts.

"Earlier, You were questioning yourself if I could protect you, were you not?" Lulu nods.

"I'll show you now what happens to people who try to do something bad to you."

The housebreaker was only a few heads taller than Lulu, a tiny size for Neko. Neko hangs her over her head, opening her mouth, dangling the housebreaker over her, as if she were eating a herring.

The housebreaker screams desperately. "No! Please! I'll do anything you want! I'll rat out the entire organisation! Please!" But Neko already made up her mind. She woke Lulu, and for that she payed the price.

Her head is lowered into her mouth as she squirms. Neko uses a hand to stop her from resisting as she lowers her. When her waist had sunk into her mouth, she closed it, but didn't apply any force on her lips, released her legs with her tail, and used one finger to push her down her throat, swallowing her with one loud gulp, licking her lips afterwards silently.

Lulu looked in awe at Neko, and Neko stared back, still with a smug face. A being so tall, majestic, beautiful, everything she could ever want out of a woman and more. She feels safe, comforted when she is near her. And she was offering her anything she wants. She was too shy to accept any of that, but tomorrow, she would make full use of it. Lulu snuggles up to lulu between her breasts as a gesture of trust, sticking out her head from Neko's cleavage; quickly falling asleep.

12