All Comments on 'The Last Groundhog Day'

by quipogo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cock

I loved that and I love having a big cock in my hot ass.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I'm a faggot forever too

The lines in your story which really hit hard with me are:

"I'm a faggot who wants to suck your beautiful big cock!"

"That's it, embrace it. There is nothing wrong with being a fag."

I too would love to have my hot co-worker feed me his big cock and fuck me. I've seen him in the gym shower and he's got a big thick cut cock. I think he's seen me staring at him and i hope he acts on it. I'm also married but I wish my co-worker would make me his faggot bitch so that I could then come out of the closet to my wife. After sucking many cocks the past few years, I've come to realize that there's nothing wrong with "being a fag". Now I just need to get my co-worker to join in and make me his faggot cocksucking bitch.

Wish me luck and please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I’m withypu

Cdcindy1 is right on, I got all wet when the guy said he wanted to suck his covk, I’m a straight guy but this story is putting me on my knees and sucking cock4gwwry

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes

Finally not Groundhog day. You can only think it was the start of a long term sex relationship, if not he was used only once the he would go out and find more gay sex on his own.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

I enjoyed the story. But now.it will be a new Groundhog Day.knowing that every day he will go to work with the rival who came in his mouth and fucked his ass. The rival will have total power over him and who will regularly demand to be sucked. The rival will make sure that he will work the rest of the day with the taste of cum in his mouth or will be sent home to his wife with a load of cum on his face. And it is true that you will never be able to forget the first taste of cum in your mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous