The Last Hike Ch. 03

Story Info
Van & Naomi play with a femboy sales attendant.
4.6k words
4.82
2.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER FOUR

We gave Louis a hug goodbye as we headed off in opposite directions: Him toward the end of his journey and us toward the beginning. After a rainy night followed by a sunny, dry morning, the forest sang with greens and with blossoms. Today, we hiked happily, enjoying the sun and the views and the slow, steady strength of our legs.

Around lunchtime, we reached one of many milestones on the trip. Daybreak Waterfall tumbled, roaring yet elegant, into the shaded lake below. At the height of the day, when the sun finally reached over the mountains around the valley, the whole thing lit up like a fairytale. The air was filled with the invigorating scent of damp earth and blooming wildflowers. The water shimmered like it was made of a million tiny crystals as we searched for a spot to sit down and eat.

We found a rocky outcrop near the shore, a perfect spot to unpack our lunch and savor the breathtaking view. The mist from the waterfall created a cool, refreshing breeze that danced around us as we settled down. Our homemade trail mix, fruit, and peanut butter tasted like a Michelin star meal against the backdrop of this natural wonder.

As we enjoyed our lunch, the sun climbed higher in the sky, casting its warmth over the landscape. The lake sparkled, reflecting the blue of the sky, and the forest around us seemed to come alive with vibrant colors. Birds flitted between the trees, and the distant murmur of the waterfall provided a soothing soundtrack to our meal.

Naomi leaned back on her elbows, her eyes fixed on the cascading water as she wiped off her hands and reclined. "This is incredible, Van. Definitely makes up for the stormy night, doesn't it?"

Nodding as I finished off my own food, I snickered. "Of course, the stormy night turned into a pretty good morning."

She laughed and agreed, "Definitely. Nature has a way of balancing things out, doesn't it?"

"Always."

After finishing our lunch, Naomi's eyes sparkled mischievously as she glanced toward the waterfall. "You know, I've read about a hidden spot just behind the waterfall. A little cave with a view over the whole trail ahead. What do you say we climb up there?"

I raised an eyebrow, torn between caution and curiosity. "Behind the waterfall? Up that cliff? Are you sure it's safe?"

She grinned, her adventurous spirit shining through her blue eyes. I could tell this meant something to her beyond her usual desire to do everything risky and gorgeous. "Absolutely! I've seen the pictures; it'll be worth it. It's like a secret paradise. Come on, it'll be an adventure within an adventure! And if you trip and die, I promise to make it sound like you were doing something super cool and heroic."

But she had a way of convincing me to do things against my better judgment. That's part of why our relationship worked, to be honest. I needed to get out of my head and she needed to spend more time using hers. We had balance. So I rolled my eyes and said, "Okay, okay."

We made sure our packs were secure by the shore, switched into our climbing shoes, and stared up the wall ahead of us. It wasn't nearly as steep as it looked from further away, more angled than sheer, which calmed my nerves at least a little. Naomi did a lot more rock climbing than I did, so she tended to be more sure on her feet, even though I had a decent amount of my own experience. Still, we carefully navigated the rocks fairly easily, feeling the mist from the waterfall cool our skin. I was glad to find that the rock wasn't slick or smooth but sturdy with plenty of texture and bumps to grip onto. We slipped behind the curtain of water.

And there, nestled in the rocky alcove, we discovered the hidden spot Naomi had mentioned. It was a breathtaking view--a front-row seat to the grandeur of Daybreak Waterfall, with the sun casting a dazzling array of rainbows in the mist. Between the streams of water, we could see the entire valley, its splendor wide and vast. Beyond the next crest was the rest of our adventure through the mountains.

Naomi sucked in a sharp breath and sighed it back out. "God, I wish Ben were here to see this."

I smiled, nudged her, and replied, "You can come back with him anytime."

"I guess I meant I wish the two of us could've experienced this for the first time together."

I sighed and shrugged, not wanting to get into anything with her when we were having such a wonderful day. I was happy she was in love, of course, because she had been my best friend most of my life. I knew this was what she'd always wanted -- the house, the man, the someday kids -- and I loved seeing the joy on her face when she talked about it. But it still marked the end of an era for us, a sign that we were done with "when we grow up" and had officially entered "now that we're grown up."

And, to be frank, Ben wasn't exactly my cup of tea. I'd aired my concerns at the beginning of their relationship -- Naomi deserved the kind of person who worshiped the ground she walked on -- but, at a certain point, you just have to let adults make their own decisions. I wasn't going to let Ben's presence in her life, no matter how little I liked it, drive a wedge in our friendship. She'd need me during their divorce, after all.

After a quiet while of admiring New Hampshire's lush landscape, I checked my watch and reminded Naomi we needed to make a few miles' progress toward our first stopover town before we set up camp for the night. The way down intimidated me way more than the way up had. Naomi took the lead, and I carefully watched the foot- and hand-holds she latched onto so I could try mimicking her adept movements.

Of course, it didn't take long for her to pick up the pace to the ground and for me to completely lose track of any logical path down on my own. After a few unsure steps, only a couple more feet from the grass, the fabric of my shorts snagged on a loose branch sticking out of the craggy rock. My foot slipped and I skidded, ass first, down the rest of the way. I thudded hard on the ground; a jolt of pain radiated from my tailbone up my spine.

"Van!" Naomi dropped to her knees and inspected the damage. "Everything okay? Anything hurt too bad?"

I took a deep breath and checked in with myself. "I don't think so. Just a bruised ass, I think."

She snorted. "You've never minded that much, in my experience."

I gave her a playful shove as she helped me up. As I wiped the dirt off my clothes, I swore under my breath. I pointed to the sizable rip down the side of my shorts, thankful that my skin hadn't gotten the same treatment. "These are my favorite shorts; the only other bottoms I brought are leggings, sweats, and pajamas."

Naomi pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back. "Don't freak out. We'll get you a new pair in town tomorrow; shouldn't be too hard."

"I'm not going to freak out." I sighed and nestled into Naomi's shoulder. "It'll be fine for today; let's just get a move on. And maybe have a Viking funeral for them tonight."

CHAPTER FIVE

The next morning, we woke up early enough to watch the sunrise, which painted the landscape in pale pinks and yellows. Since we'd have to make our trip to the nearby stop-through town longer so I could get a new pair of shorts, it was important to keep our morning efficient. No fucking around, either literal or otherwise. Our hike there was marked by yawns and fumbling footsteps as the remnants of sleep clung to us. The trail led us through a picturesque landscape, the morning dew glistening on the leaves and the air filled with the crisp scent of pine.

After a few miles, the trail opened up to reveal the charming town of Lawken, nestled against the backdrop of rolling hills. The main street was lined with quaint shops and colorful houses, and the town exuded a welcoming atmosphere. We followed the trail into the heart of Lawken, ready to explore and replenish our supplies. Naomi and I preferred to stop in small towns to get fresh food vs. sustaining ourselves in dehydrated crap when we were on hikes this length.

The local market was our first stop, a small but lively place filled with the aroma of fresh produce and the friendly chatter of locals. We picked up the essentials to keep us over until our next town on Wednesday -- fresh fruits and vegetables plus a wedge of local cheese that caught our eye. Tonight, we'd finally be staying at a real campground along the trail and would be able to have a fire-roasted dinner. So we also picked up a couple peppers and mushrooms and some cured sausages to heat alongside them. Naomi grabbed a blueberry rhubarb spread to give to her mom and I bought a bottle of craft cider to sip on while we shopped.

As we strolled through the town after our food shopping, we discovered a cozy outdoor café with colorful umbrellas shading the tables. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee wafted through the air, tempting us to take a break and soak in the charm of the town. We sat outside, sipping our coffee, and watched as the townspeople went about their day. Compared to the shitty ground coffee we usually chugged down on hikes, the smooth espresso really hit the spot.

With our bellies full and our spirits lifted, we continued exploring the town's narrow cobblestone streets. It was almost entirely a walking town, connected to the outside world by hiking trails and just one major road. After asking the barista at the coffee shop for directions, we walked to a little shop with loads of outdoor gear in the window display. The quaint bell above the door jingled as we entered the store, greeted by the friendly smile of-

I did a double-take. The guy behind the counter was a breath of fresh air even on a deliciously clear day. Long, shiny red hair fell in waves past his shoulders. His nails were painted black and he had a light coating of smudged eyeliner around fawn brown eyes to match. Pale pink blush rose naturally beneath his freckled cheeks. He had lips like rose petals. Even in his work uniform of a black tee and black pants, he exuded a softness and femininity that always made me swoon in men. He was probably 19, maybe 20, and was probably on his own spring break from college.

When he smiled, he had the most charming gap between his front teeth.

"Welcome in," he said in a voice like church bells, "anything I can help you with today?"

Naomi rolled her eyes at my loss for words and said, "We just need to find a pair of shorts; my dumbass friend took a tumble yesterday."

He eyed us both up and the blush in his cheek got a little deeper. "Women's clothes are over by the dressing rooms, toward the back."

"Thank you," I breathed nervously, shuffling past as Naomi lingered behind me.

Before I knew it, she flashed one of her signature 'I'm-about-to-cause-chaos-at-your-expense' grins and called back, "Actually, we could use someone to help us pick things out! Mind coming over here with us?"

As I shot her a glare, the front desk guy stood up and practically skipped toward us. "Thank god, I'm so fucking bored today. It's still a few weeks until peak season so it's empty as hell and I just picked up a few shifts over break."

While I tried to gain my composure by rifling through clothing racks, Naomi basically dragged him up next to me. She at least threw me a bone by keeping the conversation going. Her voice all lilting and knowing, she asked, "So what year are you? And what are you studying? We're both about to graduate from Penn."

"Wow, really? That's amazing." At his sounding impressed, I cringed internally. Naomi liked to flaunt our Ivy League education but I wasn't so keen on it. The guy continued on, though, not noticing (or at least pretending not to) my awkwardness.

"I'm at Emerson in Boston. Fine arts. I paint -- gouache mainly, but sometimes oils. Oh, and I'm Cal, by the way."

"That's so cool." Naomi shoved me a step closer. "I'm in PoliSci and Van here is in Cinema Studies. She's going to be the most famous director of all time in a few years, so you should grab an autograph while you can."

I shoved her with my elbow. "Maybe a director, and definitely in more than a few years."

"She's always so embarrassed." Naomi teased as she grabbed a pair of bike shorts pretty similar to the ones I'd ripped. "It's the same reason she's not going to tell you that she thinks you're super hot even though she totally does."

"Naomi!" I snatched the shorts from her and slipped behind a dressing room curtain as my chest flamed red. "He's literally working; you remember how much it sucked to get hit on when you were behind the counter at Starbucks."

"No, no, it's okay." Cal let out a gently, slightly embarrassed laugh. "This is such a small town compared to Boston; I don't really get much attention for my looks."

Not even realizing what I was implying, I replied, "Well I'll give you all the attention you want for the next hour or so before we have to get back on the trail."

"Oh my god, you total slut!" Naomi cackled with delight, whipping open the dressing room's curtain. "I cannot believe you said that."

The timing made it even more embarrassing: I had just started slipping off my leggings, so my ass -- covered only by a sporty thong -- was exposed to Naomi and Cal. I swear, I was blushing from my hairline to my pinky toe. I whipped around, grabbing the curtain to cover myself, and said, "I'm so sorry, for real. And I'm especially sorry for my absolute dumb bitch of a best friend."

Still grinning like an idiot, Naomi laughed. "I wear that label with pride."

"I mean-" Cal paused for a moment, biting his lower lip in thought "-I wouldn't mind some attention for once."

"You're serious?"

He shrugged and let out a little laugh. "I haven't gotten any in months, honestly, and even though I'm bi, I usually only get to fuck dudes. Not a ton of women who are into the femboy thing."

"Those women are stupid. You're gorgeous." My heart racing, I let go of the curtain, both out of complete shock and nervous anticipation. When I saw heat ignite in his autumn eyes, my body began to steady. I could read the want written on his face in bold letters. "Come here, then."

He obeyed. My skin prickled with goosebumps as he closed the gap between us. He waited for me to make the first move and, to be honest, it wasn't difficult to pull on the side of myself that just wanted to devour him. I took the sides of his face softly into each of my hands. For a second, I searched his face, looking for any ounce of hesitation. I didn't find any.

So I kissed him.

His lips were as soft as I'd imagined, like cashmere. When our tongues met, he tasted just slightly of the fresh mint toothpaste he must've used before his shift. I dragged my hands down from the sides of his face, over his chest, and to his hips.

He was only a tiny bit taller than me, so I was able to comfortably grab his ass, which yielded deliciously to my fingers. His body ground into mine, waiting for me to move us both forward. So I did. I pushed him against the wall next to the dressing room. I pressed my hands to either side of his head and kissed him harder. Our lips were in more of a sparring match than a dance, each hungry for purchase on the other.

I started to strip his clothes off slowly, not wanting to rush him or make him feel like I just wanted to devour him instead of taking my time. My lips pressed against his collarbones, the slope of his shoulders, and down further as his clothes fell to the floor around us. His torso was soft and pale and almost feminine with how it sloped inward ever so slightly to his hips. When I dropped in front of him and undid his belt, my mouth actually, genuinely watered at that first sight of his cock. He was still mostly soft and I craved the feeling of him.

Instinctually, I went to my knees and took his half-hard cock into my mouth. I loved the feeling of someone getting hard on my tongue. And I was rewarded. As I gently sucked, Cal's cock got much larger and harder than I would've expected, easily filling my whole mouth and hitting the back of my throat. His fingers went tenderly into my hair, only gently clenching when I bottomed out at the back of my throat until my eyes watered. As much as I loved having my face fucked rough and fast, being in charge and knowing he was at my mercy and wanted it that way felt equally as good.

"You mind if I join?" Naomi giggled a bit as her eyes roved over his naked body. Van and I have a bit of, ah, an arrangement for things like this."

Cal's eyes roved over her body, toned and soft at once, and replied, "Definitely join."

She was naked in a blink. From the corner of my eye, I watched her breasts bounce as she moved. With her impressive athleticism, Naomi was able to stand in front of him, one leg up high on the wall, and press her cunt to his face. When I looked up, I had a view of her ass. I would've grinned in delight if not for the gorgeous cock in my mouth taking my attention. Cal looped his arms around Naomi's hips to give her extra support as he made contact with her pussy. She leaned her head back and moaned with need.

His cock twitched as he tasted her pussy; I knew exactly how that tart, sweet cunt could send heat radiating throughout my entire body, so I sped up on sucking him to match his intensity. I bobbed up and down to the same tempo as my increasing heart rate, enjoying the way that he groaned and rolled his hips in response to us both. The smoothness of his clean, slightly salty cock flowing back and forth in my mouth had my pussy pulsing hot and wet.

Without thinking, I reached down between my thighs and began to rub my clit just to heighten the sensations going through my body. His cock became a gag to stop me from moaning too loud, and the added vibration of my sounds had him thrusting upward into my face. Naomi must've been turned on just from watching me suck him off because I could tell she was close to having an orgasm after just that quick minute. I knew her well enough to know what her moans getting higher and softer meant.

Naomi's mouth dropped open and her last few moans rang through the store, echoing around the dressing room that surrounded us. Based on the wet and forceful sounds, I figured she had Cal's hair gripped tight and was using his mouth like a toy. Her moans turned to breaths, urgent and heated as she rode out her orgasm against his face. With a gasp, Naomi backed off him and slid onto the floor next to me, panting.

As Cal's body got closer and closer, too, his muscles contracting and hips trying not to buck, he gasped out, "Can I go down on you? I need to make you cum."

I pulled away from his cock, releasing it with a satisfying pop, and looked up at him, my eyes wide as drool dripped down my chin. "Absolutely."

"Wait a second." Her face and cheeks blushing pink through her tan skin, Naomi purred as she looked us both over, "You like having your ass played with?"

He nodded frantically, cheeks bright red, and replied, "I- I've got a plug in my bag, actually, back by the register."

"Aw, what a little whore you are," she cooed affectionately. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Don't worry, I'll get it for you." After only a few moments, she appeared brandishing a pretty blue silicone butt plug, larger than those I usually went for. As she dug around in my bag for lube, she added, "Locked the door while I was up there, just in case."

"So helpful." I chuckled as I leaned back on the rug near the hardwood of the dressing room. I turned back to Cal and said, "Now come here."

I spread my legs, feeling no shame about the stubble on my pussy or the way my thighs and stomach sat. Something about Cal made me comfortable in my skin.

Knowing what to do without words, he got down on all fours in front of me, closed his eyes, and took a deep, reverent breath through his nose, preparing to taste me for the first time.

12