The Last Hike Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cal's tongue made contact with my clit, I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, intent to just enjoy myself. He didn't hold anything back with how much he loved my taste; he wrapped his lips around my clit and dragged his tongue lazily up and down, getting acquainted with every millimeter of me that he could. When I moaned, he listened. His tongue went just below the hood of my clit and he gently sucked while flicking up and down. I couldn't believe how much he could do at once with his mouth; this clearly wasn't his first trip between a woman's legs.

Naomi sat next to him, by his thigh, and pressed the lubed-up plug against his ass. He moaned contentedly as it slid easily inside of him, clearly a perfect fit that he used regularly on himself. The vibration of his regular groaning tickled my clit deliciously. I peeked my eyes open as Naomi stroked his cock with one hand and worked the plug with the other.

His tongue on my clit went in tandem with Naomi's pace; she was in charge of the timing and I felt her watching us both with fire in her eyes. I released into the sensation of him eating me out, each flick of his tongue a new stroke edging me onward. I could hear tourists walking around and chatting outside, could feel the air conditioning brushing against my nipples, and knew deep inside of myself that we were here, with a stranger, in a public store. They'd have to look closely, but, theoretically, anyone could see, really, and my skin bristled at that reality.

My back arched as I sucked in a deep breath between my teeth. My brain prickled with the risky possibility of someone knocking on the front door or appearing through some back entrance we didn't know about. The thought only made my pussy clamp down. Cal picked up speed as a new flood of wetness coated his tongue. I could feel my own juices slicking the insides of my thighs. His smooth cheeks were soft and sensual against them, lighting up my nerves with goosebumps.

Beginning to clench up, my cunt felt so hot and so responsive it took a lot of concentration not to scream from the sensitivity. But when the pleasure peaked inside of me, shooting lightning from my cunt up to my cheeks, I couldn't help it. An animalistic groan reverberated through the store as I came, unable to stop myself from making more noise than I had in a long time. Cal kept his tongue fast and firm all the way through the reverberations of my climax and it lasted longer than expected. So many factors crescendoed into each other.

"Naomi, get the strap from my bag," I said breathlessly, still coming down from my orgasm and back into my body. I took a fistful of Cal's hair, tugged his head backwards, and asked as his eyes widened, his face glistening with my pussy juices. "Want me to fuck you?"

Cal groaned at the thought. "Please."

I pointed. "Over there."

He positioned himself over the small stool in the dressing room, propped up by his elbows so he could easily line his ass up to my hips. It was a beautiful sight.

I slipped into the strap-on, which was the smaller of the two I'd brought, maybe five inches but decently girthy, just a bit thicker than the widest part of his plug. Without even being asked, Naomi handed over the small tube of lube she'd gotten out early.

Even though he was ready for me, I never wanted to make assumptions about a stranger's comfort. As I got ready, Naomi sat on the stool in front of Cal, positioning his face between her legs.

I spread lube over the purple cock's head, some on his waiting asshole, and lined up the tip to slide in. I took a deep breath, hands on his perfectly smooth and round ass, and pushed gently forward. Shallow at first, I thrust in until he groaned with pleasure.

He flexed his hips backward, taking the toy deeper inside of himself, and I knew that was my cue. Quickly, I was able to go deeper and speed up. I felt the harness rubbing up against my still-sensitive clit, adding just a little bit of my own stimulation.

Reaching around his torso, I grabbed his cock in my hand and jerked it to the pace of my fucking him. His tip was wet with precum and I spread it around my hand. He shivered. I fucked him deep and hard, pressing my hips into his ass and grinding into him. My breasts pressed into his back and our bodies moved together while he kept pleasuring Naomi, who watched me carefully with softly opened, satisfied eyes. We made eye contact for a moment and it felt so intimate with the two of us not touching but connected through this other person that my pussy ached for her.

I slammed into Cal, losing control of myself as I fell deeper into getting him off and Naomi watching me. Suddenly and without warning, Cal burst into my hand, his cum becoming more lube through the final spasms. His continuous moans turned to needy, small, gasping breaths. I kept jerking his cock and fucking him until he started to soften and his body shook from the waves of pleasure coursing through him. Gently, I pulled the toy out of him and discarded the strap.

I knelt down and kissed his back as he dropped down to seated, leaning his head back against the wall, a silly cute grin on his lips. For a moment, we all just breathed in the quiet space before we'd have to clean up and get moving again.

Finally, he said, "Fuck."

And that about summed it up.

12