The Last Hydra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you're willing to sire a clutch with me?" She hissed, the head nearest his bobbing curiously, eyes imploring. "I can't take... Not after so much has been taken from me."

There was only one answer he could give and he kissed her fiercely, tongue tangling with hers, the long, flexible appendages twisting together as her body squeezed and contorted against his.

"Yes... No more questions."

There was too much for them to enjoy to waste time on questions, their urgently grinding bodies answering for them. But Svea had to know too, slipping her head down the length of his body to inspect his crotch, Xigfeldo chuckling and even lifting a hind leg obligingly for her so that she had a good view of his cloaca. However, even as his cock pushed out, it was evident that that was not all that was contained within, despite the hydra losing herself for a moment, rubbing her muzzle across the scent gland with a low, resounding purr of complete and utter delight.

"Oh!" She pulled her head back suddenly, jaws parted in a fearsomely sweet smile. "You are both too!"

That answered his unspoken question too as she twisted her coils around, showing him her cloaca, which parted to show off her female entrance, the softer folds that lay within to protect her vulnerability. And yet there appeared to be nothing vulnerable at all about the two serpent shafts that spiked from that cloaca, plumping up eagerly even though they would not be needed for the sake of this particular breeding.

"What a coincidence..."

Xigfeldo rumbled but he did not require an answer, his cloaca parting more and more with the stretch of that cock, showing her easily just where his delicate feminine entrance was, the part right in the centre of his dra-slit that would allow him to bear offspring too. It helped the cause of their species, allowing all to do the deed regardless of what gender dragon they came across in a time of need, even though it was normal too for those to enjoy other kinds of penetration with intelligent species' that did not have the right equipment for straight-up breeding.

"Those spikes though..." Xigfeldo cocked his head. "If you are gentle, no biting...and control those spines, you can release your semen inside me. But that is the base of the breeding deal."

She sealed the deal with a kiss and a whispered acquiescence, hasty on the edge of getting what she'd craved for so very long. There was little more for her to need as she shivered up against him, enjoying the feel of a coolly scaled body against hers, the pull and tensing of muscle sending little tremors through her over and over again. Although he was of the water and air elements, he still ran a little warmer than the hydra and that in itself was comforting. And yet she could not resist, wanting more, the breeding racing on to its teasingly tenacious beginning.

The moments before her first shaft slipped into his cloaca and, deeper, his passage, drew out. Harsh breaths came together as they tipped over the edge, the hydra not even needing to thrust as she merely aimed, one neck wrapped softly around his, sinking one shaft entirely inside him. Xigfeldo shuddered and pulled his head back, eyes rolling even as his cock throbbed, but he had not the words to convey the depths of his pleasure, filled there as she groaned and contorted her body against him, her pleasure evident.

In another quirk of how hydras bred, Svea didn't need to continue thrusting either to cum, her shaft seeming to fatten up even with those spikes lightly raised, arousal contributing to their ever so slight lack of control. There was not much, after all, that she could hold back from after so long and he would just have to forgive her the mildest, lightest, of serpentine indiscretions, releasing a thick torrent of seed into him. It was not hot but cool, sticky enough to cling to his inner walls and fill him up there even as more was forced deeper and deeper, her body seeking out what would render him fat and pregnant when her seed took and quickened a clutch in him. None drooled out -- it was too viscously sticky for that -- and he was filled and filled, the seeping load of semen desperate to remain right where it belonged inside him.

"Unnff..." He moaned, a smile pulling at his lips, open-mouthed. "That's quite a load..."

"Not all of my...species can find a dragon so easily, or did..." She grunted, forcing out the words as she spent herself. "I've been storing this up...for decades... Since I was born..."

And yet even a hydra could not ejaculate forever, the two of them heaving for breath even without their ability to sweat as she emptied her first shaft, the first of the two. It was a short coupling but it was Xigfeldo who was the one to be so surprised as Svea withdrew softly, the shift of her cock within him drawing a moan to both of their lips. But the hydra was not about to let him go so swiftly when she had waited so very long for a willing partner, instantly swapping to her second shaft and spraying the sperm contained within the other side of the seminal vesicle deep into the drake.

"Ohhh..."

Such a strangely erotic feeling to be filled twice but Xigfeldo enjoyed it immensely, muscles twitching and vibrating lightly, need rising and pulsating luxuriously. She held herself there, heads twisting and whispering, although he was not with himself enough to catch her words, hindquarters grinding gently to tease that cock within him, all for his ultimate pleasure. One load would have been enough but there was no way that he could hold so much hydra semen inside him, regardless of how much it clung, swelling lightly, the bulge appearing just in front of his cloaca. It was subtle and Svea snaked a head down to croon lightly, rubbing her muzzle into it as she gasped and huffed, the release of spending herself at long last making her head spin in the very best of ways.

Xigfeldo groaned, drawing her attention.

"It's going to spill out... Can you do anything? I can't hold that much."

It was teasing but Svea's eyes glittered: a hydra always had a way!

Withdrawing a little as she finished releasing that second load, she managed to just about pin both shafts together, effectively 'gagging' his vaginal entrance as she thrust deep. The stretch was almost more than he could take but deliciously toying with the edge, Xigfeldo hardly the type to say that something was ever too much for him. Something warmer than her semen and stickier too flooded into him quickly, forming what he could only describe after some later reflection as a jelly-like plug within his female entrance, which would do the job nicely of keeping that swollen load inside him!

"We...ah...can secrete a little thing...like the wax from your candles," she huffed as she explained. "This should help..."

But with that load sealed within him, Xigfeldo lifted his head with a raw, sensual growl, the hydra letting out a low whimper that did not come with a hint of fear. No, she knew well enough by now that this dragon did not intend to hurt her but the pleasures he offered may very well be enough to turn her whole life around and then some.

"It's my turn..." He hissed against two of her heads, sharing a kiss with each, jaws tilted to the side so that they could lock together. "You didn't think you'd be the only one to spend your seed now, did you?"

And she allowed it, a seductive hiss bursting from several of her heads, although they seemed to be in conflict with one another, bobbing and nodding in at least agreed need for him. His belly bulged with her seed, pleasantly inflated, and ground against her as she wrapped the coils of her tail lovingly up around him, Xigfeldo taking the 'top' position, although it was hard to tell, with her tail, where one body ended and the other began. His shaft pumped flush full of blood, slit not drooling a drop of cum, thanks to her seal, and he wasted no time in pinning her playfully down, thrusting into her after his first jab went a little wayward. But that was okay as his second hit home, filling her full in several sharp thrusts of dragon dick.

Svea moaned, arching and grinding, working her coils around him as her passage squeezed around him, striving to pull in that deliciously shaped cock, her body wanting it, oh so very badly. A fleshy shade with a tapered tip and thick, meaty shaft, it stretched her out just right but Xigfeldo wasn't taking things as slow as he snarled and pounded her, working in time with the squeeze and pulse of her muscles, all intent on milking him of every last delectable drop of his cream. The dragon's eyes half-closed with the intensity of his thrusts, all the while her coils massaged his stomach, the bulge of the semen that she had oh so very lovingly deposited into him.

Too late, it occurred to him that she was a virgin -- hadn't she said that she'd been waiting to spend her load since she'd been born? A rush of arousal had him growling in heated arousal, claws digging into the ground as her heads pressed up against him, the cacophony of moans and groans making him feel quite as if he was in the middle of an orgy and not just with a singular being.

He paused in the midst, a truly wicked idea forming in his head, calling halt to his lust in light of something more, something even more tantalising than simply breeding her over and over again. The scent of their sex filled the air already despite their location and he inhaled greedy gulps of it, nostrils flaring to take in all that he could. Confused at his sudden stillness, Svea whimpered and ground against him, murmuring for more, how much she needed him, lost to his lust and breeding drive.

"Stay still..."

Oh, for anything else in the heat of lust! Those with bodies such as theirs, of course, had a scent glad tucked within their cloaca -- in their anal passage itself -- and something primal tugged at his gut, demanding that it be used. Hunching his hindquarters a little more, Xigfeldo let out a long, rolling growl, squirting his scent onto her cloaca, thick, oily fluid glistening as it soaked into her scales and most intimate of regions. He expected her reply and his heart leapt to feel it, her sex pulsing around him in turn, managing to ripple around his aching cock and massage him even as she released her scent on him too, an off-white fluid easily marking his scales and genitals as he shuddered and could not help but let out a mating croon, pressing in close to her.

Sometimes, the moment was just right.

But that didn't stop him from thrusting on, huffing and snarling as he slammed into her, letting her body and cries dictate just how hard he went, when he slowed, when he teased her. Her cocks stayed hard once that part of her had recovered but that side would be due other pleasure later, he was sure, grinding in over and over again until her muscular contractions milked him of the very cream she so desired.

He pulled his head back in an ear-splitting roar, sending the rock-face shaking and trembling, their world off-kilter as he climaxed, shooting his load into her as she milked him and milked him, passage twitching madly as she too climaxed with his cock inside her. There was still more to come, however, as they pressed tightly together, her coils tightening around him in the hydra version of a 'hug', grunting even as their bodies kept moving, wanting more, needing more.

"Please..."

"Keep going..."

And yet it was no time for begging as they launched into a second round, Xigfeldo rolling onto his back as she worked her coils, taking him deeper still as if she wanted his load to shoot directly into her womb, ploughing her full. Her cloaca was not quite designed to keep his semen in and the resulting, sloppy mess marked her even further as his, although the dragon in question was more than capable of going many rounds to ensure a successful breeding. With his stomach swollen up against her, Svea hissed and crammed her vent down on him, cocks bobbing with every grinding slam, lost to lust as they worked themselves to a second swift climax, her passage rippling around him constantly.

There was no respite for those so caught up in mating and Xigfeldo hissed, twisting against her, wings flapping as if to release some modicum of held tension. But there was only one way to release and that was in filling her repeatedly, thick dragon-cum spilling out as he thrust and thrust, not staying still as his need got the better of him, the pull and draw of her sex simply beyond compare.

And yet an explosive climax would send anyone's head spinning, the two of them panting heavily, breath washing over one another like a hundred tongues, softly sweeping and caressing, wrapping up in the legs and coils of a lover unlike any other. Her emerald scales drew the light and he murmured his appreciation, the pit of his guts churning where his testes were held, shooting rope after rope into her, holding his cock as deep as he possibly could.

As he came down from his high, the hydra cooing and nuzzling softly up to him -- so many snouts on all sides -- she whispered to him, her voice breathy with the lack of it.

"I can do something for you," she murmured huskily, the very tip of her flexible tail curling back and forth idly. "Something special."

Xigfeldo smirked and licked her nose -- well, one of them, at least.

"It's as if you don't even have to ask..."

"My fangs..." She parted her lips to show him, the glistening tips brutally sharp and glistening. "Their venom... Well, you know what venom is used for in hunting but it has something special with dragons too. Each head of mine has a different kind to paralyse, weaken...increase libido, stimulate ovaries... There's much they can do."

Her seductive wink told him just which of those she wanted to partake in and Xigfeldo grinned, the ridges of his eyebrows raising, thicker with slightly raised scales to define them for the sake of expression.

"Mmm... We can do similar but there's, ah, more aphrodisiac qualities that come from the breeding passages too. This could be..." He grunted and drove a little deeper, cock still hard inside her. "...Could be very interesting... Does drinking work? I rather like the look of my scales."

She nodded quickly, eyes alight, and a particular head snaked out to kiss him as he ground inside her, hindquarters gently working in the lust of the moment, the heated cool of her freshly deflowered entrance squeezed around him. In the kiss, Svea gently released her venom, which was surprisingly sweet, into his mouth and he readily gulped it down, throat working hungrily for the potent treats she had to offer. At the same time, he gave her a taste too of what his breeding spire could do, the aphrodisiac oil oozing from his shaft with a clench of the right muscles, directly flooding the hydra's already soaked and dripping love-tunnel.

In but an instant, they were moaning into one another's mouths, humping and grinding furtively together, their libidos shooting up, her eggs already released and, clearly, becoming fertilised. There was little else that they could do but snarl, jaws locked, bodies grinding and working so feverishly that it was, truly, difficult to tell who was thrusting and who was taking it. His cock oozed more and more oil, sending her into a breeding frenzy, moaning and even crying out the name of the dragon who, not all that long ago, she hadn't even known existed.

Maybe times could change, after all, bringing a lost soul into the light at the very point that they felt they were left to the will of the ether.

"I... Look..."

Xigfeldo huffed and chuckled as he struggled to get breath back into his lungs, the hydra's scales around her cloaca well-painted with his cum after many, many rounds of breeding.

"This isn't a good world for you. I know you want to bring back your species but...how about you come to live in my world? It's terribly simplistic but dragons and hydras are friendly there. You'd never have to hide again!"

"W-what?" Her eyes shot open wide, every head painfully still, not even her tongues flickering. "You...really mean that? You...wouldn't abandon me?"

Gently, he smiled, huffing warm breath over her face as he leaned in, resting his snout against hers, eyes half-lidded in draconic contentment.

"As long as you are willing to stay."

He pretended not to see the tears flowing down her faces, kissing and licking them away softly as his hips worked again, neither of them caring about the dangers of the world they were still in as they moaned and rocked their way to one final orgasm, the sweet sealing of their lustful deal.

Svea finally had the dragon she'd always wanted.

*

"And that's the story of how your ancestors met, my dear."

Grinning widely, Xigfeldo pulled out of a multi-headed lizard, her ridged heads reminiscent of a dragon even though her hydra heritage too was evident. She had the legs of a dragon too, although not the wings, her scales a light gold as if she had been dusted with something ethereal, a creature that had only come to exist in the world due to the might of Xigfeldo and his lover of olden times, Svea the hydra queen. Of course, he was no king but, to him, she would always be his queen.

"Oh..." The young hybrid growled, an adult taking her first sexual experience, although also holding both sexes within her cloaca. "May I have...oh...more?"

Barely able to get the words out, her head rolled from one side to the other in lust, panting heavily, but it was not as if Xigfeldo was going to deny her. The lizard panted out pink clouds from her smirking heads, some of them more contained than others, Xigfeldo inhaling deeply, head fogging over very pleasantly from the scent of her pheromones. Hydras truly did have some astoundingly wonderful qualities and their hybrid young even more so. But that first mating between Svea and him had been a century ago, almost to the day.

His cock instantly grew hard again and he plunged it back into his willing charge with a snarl, humping and grinding as she squealed beneath him, wantonly prey to his lust and craving more, always more. With her stomach and chest pinned to the ground, she moaned out her lust for his ravaging breeding, cunny clenching around his powerful shaft even as he strained the edges of her cloaca also wide.

Of course, it was not just about mounting the offspring of many generations later, the hybrid breed flourishing in the forest particularly of his home world. It was the lake, however, that held the most allure for Xigfeldo and he flew down when the moon was high to meet Svea, even after so many years, to claim her vent and pound her like she craved so badly, her moans rising to the night sky even when there was no one there to bear witness to their lovingly lustful tryst. Starlight glittered on the water and they swapped places too, enjoying their play with scent, re-establishing their claim on one another, their sexes reeking of one another.

Svea, however, was much larger than Xigfeldo after so many years, double the size of him, which at least gave him an exceptionally pleasant stretch with just a single one of those serpent cocks, sealing him full one at a time. Leaning over him, Svea hissed, one cheek pressed up to his, eyes glittering and tail wantonly thrashing, powering into him with the force of a beast possessed.

"How do you like our youngsters?" She murmured, not pausing in her pumping, load after load of cum filling him, swelling his stomach. "So young and fertile... Hydras accepted by dragons."

And, although he was barely in any position to talk, Xigfeldo raised his head with a grunt, cock hard and threatening to cum just from her unloading in him. Somehow, Svea just had that effect on him.

"My dear... They are not hydras."

Even in the midst of lust, he forced out the words, his lover stilled in surprise to hear just what he proclaimed.