All Comments on 'The Last Library Ch. 02'

by Dai_Stiho

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 3 years ago

Yeah, he'll sneak back in to the magic armory sooner of later. She'll find him there hours later, gently stoking some item and crooning, "My preciousss..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hope this goes more than 3 chapters - it's great!

I'm very much enjoying and hope this continues for quite a while. You've created a pair of fine characters here that I very much want to get to know better. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story hope to see lots more very soon.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

Liking the series so far.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing potential!

Man you've got an amazing story brewing here.

On the sex - Personally would like to see some dom/sub action, maybe a little "yes master", is you know what I mean. Forced orgasms, eye rolling stuff all that shenanigans. With the dynamic you are building I could see it happing for sure.

On the story - You are already taking things slow and I hope you keep this pace. Don't rush anything and just take your time to build the story. Not emotional romance, no looming threat, no weird events, just keep it natural and fun for the first few chapters.

Throw in a few training montages of his future magic, martial art or just knowledge in general (come on he's in THE Library) and try to not be too predictable. Basically just keep this momentum going, and with that I'm sure you're going to create a Lit top 10 story, seriously.

That's all boss, I'll be waiting for future chapters

Mr.K

raven_nomadraven_nomadover 2 years ago

Absolutely love this one. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDai_Stiho@Dai_Stiho
Update 01/25/2024: Chapter 9 is out. Not much in the way of schmexy, but I finally got tired of trying to wrap the plot line around to get a scene between Ashur and one of the Brenphans. It may still come later but for now... meh. I took down the Patreon until I can get writin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES