All Comments on 'The Last Library Ch. 04'

by Dai_Stiho

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SuggestionSuggestionover 3 years ago
What's the Problem?

I am not sure why you are so critical of this chapter. It works fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You sell,yourself short...

This is some of your best writing in this work. It should NOT be Ch. 04, though. Her thoughts and anguish, fears and self-recrimination, should be integrated into the first three chapters.

As it is, TLL is a damn good tale; unique, well written and great character development. What is missing is what's going on inside her head.

Knowing what she is going through, AND that she can feel/hear his thoughts and emotions would allow you to create an incredible tension between the two characters.

Simply put, integrating Ch 04 into the first three chapters would turn this into a tremendously better work. You have the chance to really create something special, and powerful. Please consider doing so, in a re-write.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful tale, and thanks for it takes to put together a Lit submission.

GeoD

DoyoulikeitDoyoulikeitabout 3 years ago

The information here is good for the story but it should be intermixed with the first 3 chapters and not it’s own chapter. I agree with Anonymous’ comment and they said it better than I could right now.

Doombot80Doombot80about 2 years ago

I love these two characters so much.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Love having her point of view so explicit instead of having to infer. Love this chapter.

wheels0132wheels01325 months ago

I agree with Anonymous regarding the integration of this chapter into the first three, it would vastly strengthen the story. I see this a lot in other novels... the addition of different perspectives of the various characters. Irregardless, this is a fantastic story, and one of my favorites!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDai_Stiho@Dai_Stiho
Update 01/25/2024: Chapter 9 is out. Not much in the way of schmexy, but I finally got tired of trying to wrap the plot line around to get a scene between Ashur and one of the Brenphans. It may still come later but for now... meh. I took down the Patreon until I can get writin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES