All Comments on 'The Last Library Ch. 06'

by Dai_Stiho

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentntover 3 years ago

Thank you for a new installment. This last twist of plot opens up many avenues while explaining more of this universe. Job well done! Looking forward to the upcoming chapters.

DucatastiDucatastiover 3 years ago

Fantastic imagination and superb writing, you have me hooked - just binge read the series again. It will be fascinating to see where you take the journey but I know I'm on it and totally absorbed. Have confidence in your writing, you certainly deserve kudos. Stay safe

rlcsub63rlcsub63over 3 years ago
Too Long!

It's been so long since the last chapter was published (2-1/2 months) that I honestly forgot what the story was about. Moreover, this chapter didn't do much to bring back my memory. I'm not sure I see any reason to continue following this story and this author. There's certainly no reason to subscribe to this author's pay-per-view Patreon site since they've published the most current chapter here on this free site.

HunkyDooryHunkyDooryover 3 years ago
To ricsub63

For an individual that has not posted ANY stories, how do you justify that an author’s work is bad? There is a pandemic going on and you have no idea what Dai_Stiho has been dealing with. If you lost your place about the flow of the story...go back and refresh your memory.

I am please with the new direction of this story. I was feeling that the original thread was becoming stagnant. Good move Dai_Stiho!

Dai_StihoDai_Stihoover 3 years agoAuthor

I've heard that you really aren't an author on Lit until you've got your first really negative comment. I guess I really qualify now.

Thank you for the support HunkyDoory. I really do appreciate it.

I'll put this here and on my profile:

A lot of authors don't start a Patreon page for pay-per-view. I won't lie and say that we don't want to make money from writing, but most of us are doing this as a side gig with the hope that enough readers will want to support us so that we can write full time.

On the flip side of things, even the full time writers are having a rough time. Some of my favorites like Tefler and Writerannabelle are struggling to keep to their preferred schedules.

For me, this makes those of you who follow my work here, on Patreon, and other free sites that much more precious. So, even though I've said it before, I'll say it again.

Thank you.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 3 years ago
Wonderful story

I like this story a whole lot. I haven't seen a mistake yet. The idea behind this is pretty cool. Even without the sex, this would be a top rate story. I too would love to see this continue for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I found this story by accident and fell in love with it! Spent a whole day reading it and getting caught up in the characters and the story line. So, ok I'm hooked. Where's the next installment. Can't wait !!

RazzakelRazzakelover 2 years ago

I hope its Xakelle turn next chapter!!!!

gorillaTgorillaTabout 2 years ago

great story ...hard to quit reading. I like the flow and your imagination is awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDai_Stiho@Dai_Stiho
Update 01/25/2024: Chapter 9 is out. Not much in the way of schmexy, but I finally got tired of trying to wrap the plot line around to get a scene between Ashur and one of the Brenphans. It may still come later but for now... meh. I took down the Patreon until I can get writin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES