The Last Library Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head. "I'm going to rely on my experience now. I'm just a man and I know I can't handle power like that. I wasn't built to be given that kind of responsibility. I'm fallible and have my bad days just like anyone else." He stepped up out of the pool and wrapped one of the towels around his waist.

"No. Just no. I will do my best in every other way to help you Xakelle. Mera has said that we will help and I'll honor that, but I can't agree to bear that burden."

He walked through the bedroom, down the halls, and eventually found himself sitting against the platform podium staring at the floor between his knees. After some time, he heard soft footsteps approaching.

"I can't, Mera," he said without looking up. "I don't trust myself enough to have that much power."

He felt her slide down next to him on an adjoining side. Her hand found his and squeezed.

"Do you know that I actually came close to killing you when you first arrived?" she started. "I thought you were an agent of some evil mage who had found out about the Library. Or maybe even a scout sent by the originator of the Cataclysm. There were a couple of times when I thought the best thing to do would be to collapse that cell while you were still unconscious. But then I got the chance to really look into your mind and saw the kind of man you are.

Ashur, I know you are only a man just as I'm only a woman. We are going to make mistakes. It's inevitable, but..."

"But," he interrupted, "if I make a mistake, it could mean a whole lot more than "Ooops, sorry about that."

"But," she continued, "knowing how good and conscientious of a person you are, I know that, without a doubt, you will do your absolute best not to make those mistakes. Will they happen? Yes, they will. Will some of them be bad? Yes, they will. With or without the power Xakelle will help us unlock for the Library, you have been growing in your strength as a Guardian and the chance of making a terrible mistake was still there.

"What gives me comfort is knowing that not only will you strive to be responsible, but that you will also do your best to make amends. You're not the type of man to hurt someone and walk away from them. I don't think you know how to."

He chuckled and gave her a squeeze back. "You do remember that I was a soldier that hurt and killed a lot of people, right?"

She reached around him to smack his shoulder.

"Yes, Barbarian, I do remember. However, that was different." She moved around to face him and he met her eyes. She had a towel wrapped around her waist but had neglected to cover her chest. "Let me ask you this: if you had the power of a God and came face to face with an enemy army, what would you do? Would you obliterate them? Would you destroy them rank by rank? Turn them into dust? More importantly, would you enjoy it?"

"Gods, no Mera!" he exclaimed. "Are you mad? There's no way I would enjoy it! Why would I?" His face screwed up in disgust then settled back down to concern. "If I were at that level, I wouldn't have to face their army. I would deal with whoever was commanding them or, if necessary, whoever ruled them. The men of the army are just doing what they're told. My fight wouldn't be with them."

She unwrapped his towel and spread it out to rest her knees on as she loosened her own covering. She straddled his thighs and crossed her arms behind his neck. "And that is one of the reasons I have come to love you, my Guardian. You are kind, compassionate, and thoughtful."

She kissed him.

"You are strong, handsome, and brave."

Another kiss.

"You're..."

"Ok," he interrupted again. "I get it. You like me. Well, as I've said before, I think you're pretty amazing too." It was his turn to kiss her.

They went on like that until he felt her hips starting to hunch against him. Her hands tightened around his head as she pulled herself closer and started rubbing her chest against his.

"I believe we were interrupted earlier," she purred into his ear. "Don't you think it's time we picked up where we left off?"

"Well," he replied, resting his forehead on hers, "I certainly smell better now."

Mera tucked her nose into the side of his neck and drew in a deep breath. "You could still do with a bit of soap, but..." She nipped the skin of his neck with her lips. "I think we can make this work."

He was hard now as a result of her kisses, grinding, and nibbling. She looked down at his cock which twitched in time with his heartbeat and unlocked her hands from around his neck to reach between them. Her fingertip traced his length from scrotum to tip where it collected a drop of pre-cum that had collected there.

Looking up at him through lidded lashes, she brought the finger to her lips and, with a long lick, transferred it to her tongue. She sucked the tip into her mouth as though trying to get every bit from her blue skin.

He groaned at her antics and took a firm grip of her rump in each hand. When she braced herself on his shoulders, he lifted her and maneuvered her above his member. She sank slowly down onto it with a sigh. He immediately felt the heat of her body as she enveloped him.

"Oh...yes..." she sighed. "I missed this."

He blocked off any further comments by resuming his osculation. She grabbed him by the shoulders and used them for balance to rock her hips against him. His hands on her ass helped her along. Their kisses grew in passion and he began to thrust against her. He felt her wetness drip and coat his thighs and balls as she moaned her first orgasm into his mouth.

Once she started to come down from it, he rolled them both until she was on her back. Her gasp of shock at the cold stone floor drew a sheepish "sorry" from him and he lifted her to shift them back onto the towels. The amusement on her face was quickly replaced by pleasure and she moaned again when he started a measured pumping in and out of her depths.

Mera wrapped her legs around him and tried to draw him in further with her heels on the backs of his thighs. He rested his elbows on the floor and took his turn to clutch her shoulders from underneath her body. His hands drove her downward onto him at the same time as his pelvis rose up into her. Sweat was pouring freely from both their bodies and mixed with the scent of their lovemaking.

She grabbed his head with both hands and pulled herself up in an attempt to take his mouth once more but was defeated by their position. Instead, she reached under his arms and took hold of his torso as leverage so that she could lift her ass from the floor. The new angle drove the head of him into her most sensitive spot and she tilted her head back to scream as another climax overtook her. She shuddered uncontrollably, her entire body shaking and she lost hold with both her hands and her feet.

Ashur's pace slowed to give her time to recover but his need soon took hold and he resumed his frenetic pounding. Her renewed moans mixed with his grunts of exertion and closing climax. Finally, he could take no more and shoved her hard into his groin as his body shot his seed into her with enough force that she actually jumped a little when the first jet sprayed her insides. His hips lunged into hers with shorter thrusts as his balls expelled their contents.

His movements eventually stopped although they were both still breathing heavily. He kept his weight on his elbows and knees, but otherwise collapsed in exhaustion. Mera was already limp beneath him. He looked down to admire the slowing rise and fall of her breasts for a few breaths then slowly pushed himself up and away from her. She mewled a bit in protest when her vagina released the last inch of him, but that didn't stop her from rubbing her fingers through the fluids that spilled from between her lips.

"That looked like it was a lot of fun!" came Xakelle's voice from above them. She was leaning on the podium with an excited grin. "Is it my turn next?"