All Comments on 'The Last Library Ch. 08'

by Dai_Stiho

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’ve missed this story!!!

janus48janus48about 2 years ago

Great chapter! So happy to see you writing again. Hope to see more!

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelabout 2 years ago

I also missed this story. I remember reading it long ago and love it; except for the weird body-modifications and the weirder sex that happened in Chapter 7 where I lost interest because of it. Now my interest is restored, because I can see the potential of the story in this chapter, finally moving forward, and also a detailed glimpse of what The Guardian and The Caretaker can do for the Library and how they can still work as a team, even though they're not in the same place.

They were some typos here and there, and a couple of missing words too, but nothing too distracting. Good work. I hope you don't give up in this story. It's different, clever, and definitely interesting.

Take care.

gorillaTgorillaTabout 2 years ago

waiting on your next chapter

ContrahentContrahentabout 2 years ago

Fascinating universe and characters. I was excited to see you released this chapter, and am definitely interested in seeing more.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 1 year ago

My goodness, I need more!

wheels0132wheels01325 months ago

Oh man... it's been about a year and a half since the last update, I've really enjoyed this story but I keep getting into these great stories here on Lit that just end up getting abandoned. I truly hope that this is not the case here as I'd be sorely disappointed. Hopefully Dai Stiho just has a bit of life in the way and will return soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDai_Stiho@Dai_Stiho
Update 01/25/2024: Chapter 9 is out. Not much in the way of schmexy, but I finally got tired of trying to wrap the plot line around to get a scene between Ashur and one of the Brenphans. It may still come later but for now... meh. I took down the Patreon until I can get writin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES