All Comments on 'The Last Nice Guy in Town'

by Stefan_J

Sort by:
  • 174 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a fantastic story

I would like to congratulate you on a story full of erotic passion, lust, sensuality and a hint of love to deepen into a wonderful relationship. This is to me the epitome of erotic literature and most certainly turned me on so much as well as leaving me with a feeling of happiness that all was right in their world. You, as an author showed your sensitivity and an emotional caring that many men do not like to admit...but what a wonderful man you are to acknowledge that. I am sure all women reading this story wish they could find, even once in a lifetime, a man like you.

I wish you well in your future story writing and I assure you I will be your most ardent fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good

It was good. The girl was very sexy I got a hard on just thinking of having those words spoken to me. She saved the story.

Xman72357Xman72357over 19 years ago
Excellent

Great Story. It would be nice iif you would write a sequel on where their life goes from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing

This was an amazing story; romantic and sweet, yet still very hot. Only one complaint: Where is the SEQUEL?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awesome!

Awesome story, well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wowza

Had everything in it. Me likes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Friggin awesome!!

oh man, that was an awesome story! love the fact that it was so greatly detailed to perfection, and other things beside. :)

saw_man1saw_man1almost 19 years ago
Beautiful

I was finished reading the story before I realized that I had a smile on my face. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
*swoon*

Marry me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh My Goodness!!!!

This story was fantastic, it wasn't your typical guy fuck girl story it had a romantic touch with alot of sensuality and sexiness. I'm still amazed aguy wrote this, sounds like you're tha last nice guy in the world. I loved the story alot and it also made me extremely wet reading. I just have one thing to say to u Stefan_J WHERE THE HELL IS THE FUCKING SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My Favourite

So beautifully written. After reading it a long time back, I have been searching for this story to read it again. Took a while to find it.

Thanks

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
nice story

This was a good read. Thanks for taking the time to entertain us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Writing

Always so good to find a story that is as well written - leaving the reader to want more.

Keep up the good work

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
A real winner of a story

Any story that gets 113 comments has got to be stupendous.

And this one sure is! You have taken the time to develop your characters, which it self is unusual in erotic stories.

One thing puzzles me. The times I have shacked up for a night in a girl's apartment, all most all of them took a quick douche between sessions rather than all this tissue wiping and squeezing to clean up. The other nice thing about a douche you can get some new flavors during the eating out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Damn, someone else proposed before me!

Seriously sexy and everything a girl wants- your stories are absolutely brilliant. I love the movie references too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

you should write a second to this story i'd love to know how they end up . it was beautiful the sex part were hott

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Do it again

you should write a second to this story i'd love to know how they end up

deCarabas_hjdeCarabas_hjover 16 years ago
Magnificently...

...exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This was great!

Mushy and freaking hot, all in one neat package. Bravo!

lovejugs3105lovejugs3105almost 16 years ago
loved it!

i love the way that you write your characters, so realistic and gripping (and the sex bits were all very hot).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow.

Despite being fairly long, i enjoyed this one SO much!

i think it's the best one i've ever read, and i loved everything about it. :)

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Definitely Five Stars!

I thought it was just an outstanding story! It was very erotic and thoroughly enjoyable. Thank you for an unusually good submission.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
On a scale from one to five . . .

this story ranks about twelve! Tender, sweet, sexy, it says that people are more than just an assortment of genitals, although the genitals are important, too. As I read it I visualized a little liquor store I often patronized in rural Massachusetts, which had a bell over the door and a counteer that would have been just the right height for Sophie to hop up onto and sit. You really can describe an alluring fantasy in a way that lets me visualize the whole thing, almost as if it were real. And I wish it were.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
And again!

Idling away the afternoon as New Year's Eve approaches, I got saturated with football bowl games and yet didn't want anything too demanding of my attention. Then I remembered this story and re-read it in its entirety. It was as captivating as it was the first time, and I wanted to let you know that the charm of your characters and their delight in finding each other still appeals to me.

This is a magical story. Its only fault is that it's too short. What happens when the daughter wakes up? Does he move into her apartment? Do they get married right away or live together for a while? Do they go to meet each other's family? Where do they go after he graduates? What about vacations -- Canadian Rockies? Any more children coming along? This could grow into a novel, and a good one at that!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ROMANCE

This should go under romance more than erotic couplings!! Brilliant story by the way!! Mind blowing

meowman1990meowman1990over 13 years ago
loved it

But really want the rest like meeting the daughter and so on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautifully Done

You have a gift for writing; though I think it is more romantic than erotic coupling as well. I found myself laughing at the playful jokes and enjoying how comfortably the characters worked together. Thanks for the great read, best I've read so far!

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
Utterly delicious...

... it was recommended by my partner, and at first I wasn't sure why she'd commended it. But by the end I knew!

A perfect story, twisting unexpectedness, beautiful dialogue, characters emerging slowly... and the sex!

The witty banter between them mirrors my experience of love. I know why my partner commended it to me.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
BEST STORY ON THIS SITE.

This was so beautiful. To me it was extremely erotic. I loved both characters, they were so sweet and loving. The sex scenes were elegant and still raunchy. Please continue on this part. This is by far the best story here. Just fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good, but...

Liked the story, though I found that the dialogue during the sex scenes a bit overdone. Maybe it's just me but for the supposedly hot sex they talked too much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice

I would love to see a sequel where they explore a family relationship and bring the daughter into the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes

Excellent, definitely needs a sequel, well done. Thank you!

oldoelGDoldoelGDover 12 years ago
Daughter?

You seem to need a sequel, to assure the readers that Sophie's daughter happily fits into this 'new' family picture, that now includes Connor and Sophie. Or, is it vice versa? Doesn't have to be a long one, though you might want to include something about their in-laws, and such. And, isn't Connor going to finish his PhD? And, who watches her daughter since she's not there? And, etc.!

Wow, a really nice variation of the storyline, though.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LOVE AT A LIQUOR STORE

and first time love at 1st sight and sound. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Good Stuff

Well written and full of erotic moments.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 12 years ago
Nothing for me to add,

but I do want to thank you, first for a good read and second for the happy glow of fine feeling that I know will stay with me for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic!

This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Openness, owning, sharing, etc., etc. I've known a couple if women that were halfway this way, but I always had to hop on a ship or plane and leave them. She's the most attractive, lovable broad I've ever read about. A dream girl.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

Clean well done, well paced, if I had my druthers they would had breakfast with Amy and she would have loved him right off and a perfect life ensues lol -

Thanks

NefatiriNefatiriabout 12 years ago
God!!!!!!!!!!!

This was goooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I just ate a rich vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips and thin crispy wafers..........decadent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You're Amazing

Seriously. This was one of the best stories I've ever read. Honestly, this could have been equally as good even if there were no erotic parts. You're a fantastic writer and you should think about making this into a career, honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic! i want to fuck Sophie every day for the rest of my life!

What an errotic, sexy, tender, sensual, horny, lusty story!

sexykitten123sexykitten123over 11 years ago
Incredible!

This is probably one of THE BEST stories I've ever read. And not just on here, but in general. It was witty, funny, clever, sexy, sensual, loving, and any other good adjective someone could come up with. I hope this doesn't sound too gushy but it was so refreshing to finally read a story that affected me this much-in a good way. ;) I love their characters-they sound like really fun people to be around. And even though the story was five pages, it never felt long. In fact, I didn't want it to end...I could read about this couple all day haha. Seriously though, amazing job! You should be really proud of this. =D-SK

abadmirerabadmirerover 11 years ago

Very heart-warming tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
y u no write more?

This. Is. Amazing. Read most of your other work, and i must compliment you on your diversity. Characters, settings, hell, everything is so completely different every time.

Add your way with words - which make one feel one IS the character - and they make for wonderfully engaging stories.

One problem though... Would love to see more of this.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue please

Would love to see a part 2 (and more).

hawyn808hawyn808over 11 years ago

loved it! please come back. I enjoy your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thankyou

Thank you for sweet and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

i actually cried while reading this bc i used to have a relationship like this (me being sophie)...im married now and the passion isnt there. i've put on weight and my husband works insane hours. this reminded me of a tenderness that i miss. very excellent writing. steamy, romantic, funny and real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful

A wonderful story. Makes me wish something like that had happened to me (sigh).

Seriously, this is the first story I have read of yours but it will not be the last. The only negative I can think of is the few slips in the words - and there are only a few - where it is clear you meant one word but another one was entered (that was a correctly-spelled word and thus missed the spell checker). I loved the story and gave you a well deserved "five" because I couldn't make it any higher.

roveroneroveronealmost 11 years ago
GREAT one!

Loved the characters and scorching hot scene!

Smart is way sexy and they both are....

Five!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely fucking awesome! This is the best, well written story I've reaf on here in months! Definately putting this on my wifes Ipad for her to read this weekend!! ;)

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Absolutely brilliant!

Loved it!

What a great story.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
I don't give many 5's

but this had me smiling and wanting to read more from start to finish. thank you for a wonderful story. Chapter 02 with Amy liking him as much as her mom, his graduation, their marriage, and a happy ever after would be the icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WoW!

Awesome storyline, truly romantic erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy Frigg'n Mackerel; I love this story

I so wish that Sophie had walked into my life in RL

As it is; I got to meet these 2 new friends for a short while; now have to walk away. The worst thing is; I like & miss them, but I can't say goodbye. Where's Amy? We heard of her but nuffin, grrrrr - you meanie!

I could read hundreds of pages about these 3; added to my All-Time Favorites

Thanks;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved This Story...

...but I would love to see a sequel or 5. Could go into Conner meeting Amy and seeing how the relationship continues...

NFINFIover 10 years ago
Brilliant

Loved the story. Arousing, yet incredibly funny to read, at times i had to laugh so hard, i cried.

And i concur with the other comments here, wishing for a Sophie to walk into their (and my own) lives. A woman like that, funny, sexy but not bitchy, down to earth and generally level headed, child or nor, i wouldn't want to let her go either, if i ever find such a rare specimen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damned Good

A good story, well told, with subtlety and amusement.

And a good understanding of love.

HP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Nicely Done

Hope you will continue your efforts with fresh story lines. Sometimes a standalone is best and a sequel comes off as a forced effort. You produced a VERY GOOD STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a very...

delightful story - thanks!

h4751h4751over 8 years ago
Nicely done

One of the nicest stories I've read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice and Sensual

Nice steady build up to an erotic coupling, great dialogue too, not many get that just right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ANON

i guess thats why it's in the Erotic Couplings genre

And not in the Romance section...

.........

please try to remember to take your Medication

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Continue this story.

I want connor to meet the daughter, and all that.

This is a sweet story, Ya, it's the touchy feeley mushy happy kind.

I don't care, I like it, so PLEASE add more to the story.

Ramjet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story, lots left unresolved

This nice story demands that he meet her daughter and a little of what comes next, please!

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
2 YOUNG ADULTS MEET IN THE STRANGEST PLACE

have a chat, hook up and lets see what happens TK U MLJ LV NV

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
I'm kind of disappointed....

I *wanted* to give you five stars...

But turns out I read this recent enough that the five stars I gave you then still show...

Still loved it...

c50chrisc50chrisover 5 years ago
Wonderful story I loved reading

I usually like a great story with a bit of really good sex in it. This story had a lot of sex, but it was interwoven with the story so well that it seemed very believable and natural and real.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story!

Light hearted, hopeful, sexy.

Just great.

Would make a great rom com.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Very sweet and romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

How good? Please just keep writing more stories like this. Thanks.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Very Fun and Romantic!

10/10!!!!!

Horseman68Horseman68over 1 year ago
Great story that begs for a sequel.

But, fear the author has left from us on this site.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous