All Comments on 'The Last Night Ch. 03'

by H Dean

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
intense.

intense, but i can see why he did it.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Good story

But I seem to have missed the intense anxiety, the horrible feeling of loss he must feel, to finish this way.

I can understand it, though. His life s lying there.

I know if I were THAT far down I wouldn't be attending ANY social function. But he must have felt some reasoning for it. I could never have guessed that she had just died, lying in their bed at home.

It is very sad and almost macabre.

An unusual story. And you feel a loss, too.

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
I was afraid of something like this...

As NightOwl, I wouldn't have been able to attend, especially not to field questions etc.

Strong love may have been able to help that much, but I am not sure!

Powerful, sad, very good story!

Thanks Dean

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sad Touching even Loving

I read it twice to really understand why he went to the party alone that they would have gone to. I do not think the other attendees would understand why, but the two as one attending for a quiet farewell was heart rending, even if the farewell was not verbal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Not many stories can capture what you did here. From the beginning I had the feeling she was gone but you managed to make it both sad and touching at the same time. Him going to the reunion was an interesting touching. He met her in high school, all the people that knew her, and all the memories they brought forth...it was heartbreaking. Good job!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SOMETIMES A CHOICE MADE

is not the most correct but usually the last one. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous