The Last of Their Kind Ch. 03

Story Info
Brothers bathe.
3.8k words
5
13.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Inuyasha faded back, eyes closing and going limp, Sesshomaru sat up and looked down at him warily. He'd not been this tired, or this overloaded by sensation in years. He slowly pulled away and sat back on his heels. Inuyasha curled onto his side and smiled, lost to the world, for the moment.

"A bath then... and then we'll see how the tide has turned." He said softly. He rose and padded to the stream not far away, where he could watch the sleeping hanyou and be sure he didn't flee suddenly.

As he washed his skin with soft sand from the bottom of the stream, he pondered the evening's events. He knew why they had happened, well he had a theory. He was just amazed that he couldn't stop himself. The urge to go and fondle and taste the white haired boy sleeping so deeply was unbearable. He didn't like being controlled by his own flesh. However, that flesh wanted something of him that he couldn't provide. In fact, it was entirely his own fault this had happened. Inuyasha was a pawn to their blood, to their nature. Sesshomaru's body wanted a mate. However, he'd not seen a female of his kind in a long, long time. Inuyasha was just unlucky enough to be of his breed and young enough that his hormones confused Sesshomaru's body. He couldn't help himself, neither of them could. It might be best to leave himself.... But he couldn't. He looked down at his once again erect manhood and sighed.

"He's had more than enough. He's too young for this sport." He snapped to himself. The erection mockingly ignored him. He ducked under the water then stood, his hair falling sleek behind him and shrugged. Fine, self gratification might just clear his muddled mind. It was hard to think of anything other than relieving the tension in his belly, truth be told.

He was about to wrap his fingers around himself, despite the fact he knew it wouldn't help, when he heard Inuyasha stir and call for him. He looked up, flushing at the idea he'd almost been seen like this; he'd seem more insatiable than the young hormone driven Hanyou if he'd been seen.

"Sesshomaru..." Inuyasha sat up and yawned. Damn his teenaged stamina and ability to recover so fast.

"I am bathing. Go to sleep." He called. Of course the insolent whelp ignored him. He rose and walked towards him, smiling blurrily. His eyes missed nothing as he stepped into the stream too and leaned up to nuzzle the taller Sesshomaru's neck.

"You didn't wake me to help you with this... why not?" he asked softly. The hint of worry made the youkai flinch and sigh.

"I don't know. You were not going to respond anymore, ne? I think the idea of a limp partner made me not want to bother."

"Well, I am not limp now." Inuyasha said and pulled him closer to the shore. The water was still up to Sesshomaru's mid thigh when Inuyasha stopped and grasped him. "How do you want it this time...?" he asked. Sesshomaru eyed him and shook his head.

"I don't think I can take you again, Inuyasha... so relax and hands off." He said, not unkindly. The boy lifted a brow and a spark of the stubbornness they shared flashed in his eyes. Sesshomaru's eyes narrowed. "Hands off, Inuyasha." Inuyasha's hand tightened and moved over him insolently as he lifted a brow at him. Sesshomaru's hips shifted into his grasp despite his words.

"Hands off?" Inuyasha said eyes shifting downward to watch what he was doing and his brother's reaction to it. Sesshomaru growled and forced his hand to push the hanyou away.

"Inuyasha." He snapped, his voice cold and aloof once more. The hanyou bristled then yelped as he felt a leg swipe his knees and knock him off his feet into the water. He spluttered as the youkai held his head under a few seconds then lifted him out to breathe. "Don't be so eager, you hentai!" Sesshomaru chuckled. Inuyasha grabbed his right leg and tugged uselessly; Sesshomaru was prepared for possible retribution, it seemed. The younger male pouted as he was lifted to his feet again, and shook his hair out.

"But you are..." he started, but got a finger to the lips, stopping him.

"Let me explain first. Then we shall see how we feel." The youkai said seriously, and led him back out of the cool water. Inuyasha realized the sun was going to rise soon; Kagome and the others would probably bee searching for him...

Sesshomaru felt the boy tense up next to him and slid his arm around his shoulders, forcing him to sit on the abandoned fur. Predictably, his touch forced all thoughts from the boys head, making him wince a bit at the subterfuge. If this was the result of mating, he was not sure he wanted a mate at all. He preferred to have a life and a partner he could talk to or live a life with outside the bedroom. Inuyasha was flat blinded by his presence and his touch; it was as if he was enslaved to his brother's scent or youki.

"Inuyasha, why is it you think we've been having sex tonight? Why don't you question the morality of it, or the fact that before tonight you were as straight as an arrow?" he asked bluntly, hand still on his shoulder. Sure enough the hanyou blinked at him blankly. He stepped back and sat across from him and repeated himself. Slowly the golden eyes seemed to clear and the hanyou titled his head as if pondering.

"I... didn't think at all... I don't know why or how this happened. Especially with.... my own flesh and blood. Not that you ever cared to call me that before." His voice was dropping as confusion rose; Inuyasha's hands rose to cover his face as he curled up into a ball of shame and bewilderment. Sesshomaru felt his chest squeeze, and forced it to stop; he did think differently of his brother, but he was not going to get foolish and lightheaded over the boy. He dared not touch him in any case; that spell would descend and make this more and more painful to unravel anyway.

"Listen as I say this Inuyasha, because I will never utter these words again. Listen!" the boy looked up, shivering in his bafflement and moral struggle. What they'd done had felt good, in more ways that one. He'd felt wanted, even loved for the first time since his mother died. Sure Kagome loved him but he didn't dare touch her. She scared him in some ways and the fact that eh couldn't keep her was never far from his mind. She would leave him, as all others he loved had left... as Sesshomaru now as trying to do, obviously.

"Inuyasha. I was wrong to despise you for your human taint. I was wrong to belittle you. You are indeed Father's heir, not myself. And I do respect you. I might even care for you, a little." Sesshomaru said uncomfortably. He shrugged a strange sight with the missing arm hidden as it had been all night, under his silver hair. He looked away and sighed "I don't wish to coerce you though, my brother. And unfortunately, my mere presence is enslaving you."

"I don't understand. How? Why? You respect me? But you tried to kill me, in Fathers tomb and when you worked with Naraku..." Sesshomaru's eyes snapped to his as his fangs bared angrily.

"I said I was wrong! That is all I will say of that past, Inuyasha! Just because you have become something to me, don't push my tolerance." He snapped, and this utterance threw Inuyasha into a serious confusion. He meant something now? Sesshomaru cared about him suddenly?

"As for being enslaved, I mean that literally, you cannot help but desire me... I know this much of you, boy; you are no hentai. You'd never try to entice me to take you like you just did, not once but twice. It is our blood calling to its like." He lifted his hand and stared intently at you Hanyou. "I want you to concentrate hard upon who you are, and what you feel when I touch you. Do not move, nor speak, just feel and listen to your body." He said and laid his hand on the boy's cheek.

Instantly Inuyasha felt the stirring inside him, his skin tingling and pulling with each breath. His manhood swelled and it was all he could do to obey and not touch himself or reach for his brother. The hand left and after a few breaths, he felt coherent again.

"What the hell was that!?" he gasped and leaned backwards, eyes wide. "How did you do that to me?"

"I am not controlling it, boy! It is simply what we are... we both have Inu-youkai blood in our veins, and in me at least, it seeks a mate of its own kind. You are young yet, not fully grown, nor mature. You are in the stage where you have a female's scent and hormones in you as well as the male that will rule you eventually... and it is confusing both of our bodies. That is all. If this had happened before your body started changing, or when you had fully matured.... Well it wouldn't be likely to happen at all." He said bluntly.

Inuyasha felt himself blushing; his body changing had been hard for him. No one had explained it, and no one cared how he felt, how confused and even scared he'd been of the process of puberty. He did remember that Sesshomaru had come upon him once when the process had started and simply said to not be concerned about his funny voice or his gangling body. He hadn't said why, but he'd also not cuffed him or sniffed in scorn. That was one of the few times he'd felt... accepted by his brother, before this night.

"So, that damn change hasn't finished yet? I know I am still shorter than you are, but then Mother was short, I just figured I was not going to be tall like you and dad." He mused. "Still, I am a guy, not a girl ..."

"Trust me Inuyasha, there is no other explanation. I've never felt so overwhelmed by my flesh before, and I have had females of our kind in my bed. They were not of our status, and that makes some difference." It was Sesshomaru's turn to flush in embarrassment. "My body wants to make you my mate, which is pointless. We cannot make pups, nor can we go off and be a pair, but at some point we are going to have to go back to our lives, Inuyasha. The question is this; what do you want of me, now that we don't hate each other?"

"I don't want us to hate... and..." the hanyou paused, biting his lip. He was confused by his own wants and desires. He didn't know what he wanted; his brother's mere presence was distracting him so badly, he couldn't think. Right now, he wanted nothing more than to stay right here with Sesshomaru, to touch that pale skin and kiss that softened, delicious mouth... but what of when the sun rose? When Kagome and the rest found them? What would happen once they had one-hundred feet between them? One-hundred yards?

"I want to feel this way again, Sesshomaru. I don't want to lose this." He said with a sigh of resignation.

"But, Inuyasha; it cannot last. As you mature, this heady desire will fade. You will cease to want me, and I you. It's not real..." he was startled at the blaze of anger in the boy's eyes at his words.

"Don't you tell me it ain't real! It's fucking real, dammit!" the hanyou launched himself at Sesshomaru and knocked him back, his arms winding around the youkai's shoulders as he kissed his mouth into silence, his hand wound into the silver locks and holding the taller male captive. Sesshomaru arched his body and grabbed a handful of white hair to pull him away but it was too late. The chemistry between them took over and made his mouth open to his brother's kiss. Inuyasha's body pressed against his, rubbing their flesh together sensuously as his hands drifted down the striped sides to make Sesshomaru shiver. His skin broke into chills, and before he could think, Inuyasha flipped him to his stomach and straddled his thighs, running his hands over the striped back and hips, pushing his silver hair out of the way so he could lean forward to lick and kiss the russet markings.

Sesshomaru's body was wracked by shivers of pleasure, his claws dug into the tree roots as he moaned and writhed under the hanyou's ministrations. Inuyasha trailed his fingers over the crack of his ass and sighed; their feelings weren't real, ne? His leaned back up to Sesshomaru's ear and breathed into it, licking the pointed tip slowly.

"Tomorrow can wait a little longer." he purred, and smirked at the soft moan he got as a response. He stroked and teased the youkai's skin a little longer then slid down, licking down his spine and kneading his rear. Sesshomaru's head tilted to the side, not sure what Inuyasha was planning, and not sure he cared, as long as it felt this good; to hell with his aloof controls. Still his eyes widened as he felt his bothers tongue and fangs nibbling his ass while his hands pushed outward on his inner thighs.

"You little hentai..." he breathed as he obliged the hanyou and felt the boys tongue probing his opening slowly. The warmth that flooded his veins made him melt under the boy's mouth, his moan long and ragged as Inuyasha stabbed his tongue into him and reached under him to lift his hips and gain access to his throbbing erection. One hand wrapped around his member, the other kneaded his testicles and that wicked tongue was the final straw; he had to regain control or... But Inuyasha wanted his brother's release more than he himself did. He felt Sesshomaru gather himself and held him tight, growling and nipping his ass cheek sharply. Sesshomaru growled as well and looked back at the hanyou with blazing eyes.

"Are you sure you want to..." he gasped and shuddered as the hand on his shaft moved with more speed and pressure, distracting him badly. "...to do this and miss out yourself, Inuyasha?" he purred. The hanyou licked up his back and rested his cheek on his slick flesh.

"You don't want me to do it for you?" he asked softly. Sesshomaru finally broke away and the hanyou gasped as his back hit ground with a thud. Sesshomaru swung a leg over him and settled with his head over the boys groin with a chuckle.

"Oh yes, do what you want and I will do the same..." he rasped and bent to lick his shaft with a long, eager tongue. Inuyasha smirked and hauled his hips down, shoving the youkai's knees forward to continue his lapping at his brothers opening and testicles. Sesshomaru leaned on his elbow as he swallowed the boy's member and started sucking in long smooth strokes, claws teasing his inner thigh in the same rhythm. Inuyasha shivered and tried to focus on what he was doing, but the mouth on him was too distracting. His hips twitched up with each downward motion of the youkai's head, and his throat s wit with soft sounds of pleasure. Sesshomaru pulled away a moment and kneaded his testicles, counting as he waited for the boy to calm a bit. Inuyasha's teeth sank into his thigh instead. He blinked and looked back at the hanyou and snapped to let go of his thigh. He got the distinct impression he was being coerced into finishing what was started.

However, Sesshomaru was not about to be told what to do; he jerked his leg away from the sharp fangs, ignoring the pain and the blood to pull Inuyasha up, flinging his back to the tree above them. The hanyou licked the blood from his lips and blinked as his left leg was lifted so his knee was nearly over his shoulder. Sesshomaru leaned in close to his face, fangs bared.

"You want it to be rougher this time, ne? Have a taste for my blood, do you little brother?" Inuyasha opened his mouth to protest, to deny he'd meant any harm when he felt Sesshomaru drive into him with one thrust. His head snapped back as pain and pleasure fought for dominance, each driving motion into him both a searing pain and a wave of incredible pleasure at once. One arm rose to cover his eyes as the other hand dug into the tree's bark for support as his brother slammed his whole body into him with each thrust. His back dug into the bark, which was rubbing his skin raw, and Sesshomaru's claws had punctured the skin of his flank; he felt blood trickling down over his curving buttock in hot rivulets. He felt Sesshomaru's teeth sink into his neck, low by the shoulder and moaned in alarm. Sesshomaru pressed his body harder to the tree, and then held his shaft with a tight grip. His hand was nearly as rough as his thrusts, but the boy didn't care. He was shaking and jerking at each motion his brother made into him, his nerves flaring and making him see white.

The Youkai whined as his climax rushed over him, his hips jerking spastically as he spilled into the hanyou. Inuyasha whimpered as his brother pressed closer then froze, leaving him hanging on the edge of climax himself. He tried to worm his hand between then, and find his own release, but Sesshomaru was pressed too close, and he still held the hanyou's shaft in an iron grip. He pressed his hips at him with a moan.

"Please, Sesshomaru..." he begged, making the youkai's eyes open with a start. He saw the flush on the boys cheeks and felt his erection, unabated in his hand and felt slightly embarrassed at his cruelty in leaving the boy behind. He nuzzled Inuyasha's neck and licked the blood from the bite as he stroked him, and then dropped to his knees, taking him into his mouth again. Inuyasha's hands dove into his hair as he loudly voiced his enjoyment. His hips pressed his member deeper into the youkai's throat, his head arching back as he felt Sesshomaru's hand slide between his thighs and two fingers slide into him to massage that spot inside him...

He yowled as he came, bowing over the greedily suckling Sesshomaru's head and shuddering. The fingers inside him didn't stop massaging, and the lips around him didn't stop moving over him either. He shook harder, feeling ready to pass out from the pleasure Sesshomaru was wringing from him. The youkai didn't relent, his actions forcing the boy's blood to remain boiling, and within moments he came again, this time going totally limp and falling to the side. Sesshomaru flopped next to him, curled by his side, and felt his eyes flutter closed in exhaustion...

-----------

Inuyasha woke first and sat up, the sun just below the horizon, coloring everything golden, including the icy beauty of Sesshomaru lying next to him peacefully. He watched the youkai breathing, his hand curled by his face, his hair just barely covering him. He wore a small smile in his sleep, and Inuyasha couldn't help a wry smile in return. They weren't touching at the moment, so the strange chemical reaction was not clouding his mind. Slowly he pulled away and stood, intending to head for the stream to wash. However his body flared with pain that almost made him yelp. He comically clapped his hands to his ass and swallowed heavily.

"Oh no... dammit this hurts..." he muttered. He looked down and noticed he was covered in bruises, cuts, bites and scratches... his cursed brother had mauled him during the tumultuous night! He looked closer at Sesshomaru and frowned; other than the bite to his thigh, and a few claw punctures here and there, Sesshomaru's skin was nearly flawless. Grumbling, he waddled to the stream and winced again as the cold water stung the wounds and made the bruises throb. "I am glad I bit you, jerk... even though you bloody well ripped me up for it."

He dunked under the water and whined in his throat as his body screamed at him for the movement, and shook his hair out, scrubbing his scalp and then rising out of the water with a sigh. He turned to shore and froze.

Sesshomaru was gone. He stared at the spot where the Youkai had been lying and felt his stomach fall. He couldn't believe the bastard had just left, and so suddenly. His arms rose, crossing over his chest; had his brother done this to be cruel or to be kind? His head drooped as he tried to sort out his feelings... he as still so muddled...

"Why the long face, little brother." His head snapped up to see Sesshomaru standing with his clothes over his arm. Inuyasha flushed bright red with embarrassment. The youkai tilted his head and walked over, laying the clothes down and striding into the water. Inuyasha turned his back and growled.

"Don't have a long face." he splashed himself and then felt Sesshomaru's hand on his shoulder.

12