The Last of Them Ch. 08

Story Info
Monday morning blues dispelled & James' new friend at work.
7.3k words
4.62
2k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the on-going feedback from the previous stories in this series. Hope you enjoy this next chapter. 5s and positive feedback are always appreciated. I also like the feedback that helps me improve my writing. I like to think I've improved as the series has progressed. Thank you those that have helped in that regard.

"Guys..." I said out loud. "It has not been seven of MY days..." I shouted into the empty clearing around me. Once again, three figures strode from the trees or at least what I thought of as them striding.

They stopped a comfortable distance away from me. Yet again, it was the middle one that spoke.

"We realise we're a little early. There was some... confusion about your method of measuring time." He looked uncomfortably at the alien on his left as if he was the one to blame who shrugged nonchalantly before chittering something in response, apparently in their native tongue.

The middle one raised his hand and he was silent once more.

"Due to the previous encounter's brief nature we were unable to explain properly what we were proposing to stop your race falling victim to the Kamarr's attempts to take control of your planet."

"I'm all ears."

"We have made some modifications to the software of your nanites that Rachel installed in your body. Any nanite she installs in any target species is set to be sub-servient to her own, that way she can control that subject at will. We have made changes to yours so they will be more dominant than hers which is why, when you sub-consciously willed Anna and Beth to help you force Rachel into cumming, she was unable to reverse that order."

"Wait.... So I willed them into that action? I thought it was just something they wanted to do."

"No. Your nanites overrode Rachel's instructions in that moment. The modifications were also how you could overpower her physically as well as break down the mental barriers she put up to prevent you from overwhelming her mind with... stimulation... and winning the bet."

"So I can overpower her then? I can just force her to tell me the truth?"

"No. I'm afraid with all of her mental faculties in order she will be too much for you, even with our improvements."

"So how did I manage it earlier?" Although I had a feeling I knew the answer.

"She was distracted momentarily by your brazen physical display followed by your... penetration of her physical self."

"So she was distracted because I tied up and started fucking her?"

"Yes."

"So how do I overpower her permanently? How do I re-write her nanite's programming to be sub-servient to me? More importantly has she realised you've made these changes?"

"We do not believe so no. The other questions we will look into and return with suggestions."

The three of them exchanged looks, all the while chittering in their weird language. The middle one turned back to me.

"Leave it with us. We will return in seven of your days." He started turning away before quickly turning back. "We'll get the timing right this time." He held his palm out upright, there was a flash of light and the forest faded from view, followed quickly by my new alien allies.

My alarm woke me up early as it was Monday and it was back to the grindstone. I rolled out of bed and realised the girls must have gotten an early start. I went into the en-suite and found all three of them in various states of readiness. Rachel and Anna were at the bathroom mirror, Rachel stood in a towel brushing her hair and Anna in loosely tied bathrobe. They both smiled at me in the bathroom mirror as I slid up behind Rachel, undoing the knot in her towel as I did causing it to drop, my hands roaming her body as I kissed her neck which caused her to groan in approval before slapping my hands away playfully. I slid up behind Anna and gave her the same attention.

It was then that I realised Beth was still in the shower. I shucked my boxers off and opened the door to the cubicle. She didn't hear me slide into the stall behind her but she felt my arms wrap around her from behind. Next thing she felt were my hands grabbing her tits, massaging them, paying attention to her quickly hardening nipples.

"Morning shower buddy." I whispered in her ear.

"Hmmm. I can think of worse ways to start a Monday morning than getting fucked in the shower." She replied, her hand reaching behind and grabbing my quickly engorging member. I spun her around and our lips met in a passionate kiss. My hands slid down her back to her arse. I lifted her small frame easily and pinned her against the wall, her legs instinctively wrapping around my waist. She reached down with one hand and lined up my cock with her entrance and groaned as I let her sink down onto it.

"I swear this thing gets bigger every day." She sighed, contentedly.

"Careful. You'll give me a big head."

"Honey, I think God beat me to that when he blessed you with that python you carry round in your boxers." She replied chuckling.

"When you've quite finished stroking my boyfriend's already oversized ego and riding him in the shower Beth. We do have jobs to get to you little slut." Rachel shouted over the sounds of the shower, laughter in her voice.

"She's not wrong, stud. Are we just gonna stand here or are you going to send me to work bow-legged with a big smile on my face?"

I didn't need any further encouragement. I hooked her knees with the crooks of my elbows, braced my feet to stop me slipping and started thrusting into her, pounding her as hard as I could into the wall, every thrust causing her to scream, her arms flailing around before wrapping around my neck which she practically clung to for dear life.

With one last thrust I tipped her over the edge, her whole body vibrating from the pleasure as her orgasm hit her. I put her down on shaky legs and we kissed tenderly as she recovered. She quickly finished showering and left me to it, hurrying to catch up with Rach and Anna who were waiting for her downstairs increasingly impatiently.

I finished my shower and heard the girls leaving for their workplace as I shut the shower door behind me. I sat on the bed and reminisced about the events of the last 48 hours since attending the party on Saturday. Had I really just spent most of that night screwing my girlfriend and two of her best friends' brains out? Yes. Yes I had. Considering my sexual experience prior to meeting Rach would best be described as "vanilla", things had certainly livened up. Hell, before Rachel came along I'd only had three girlfriends and one of them cheated on me before we even got physical.

Well it's fair to say my love life has definitely improved recently I thought as I finished getting dressed for work. I just wasn't sure how much was me and how much was technological given the chips Rachel had "installed" in the other girls.

My drive to work was spent trying to decide which characters I was going to get the girls to dress as from the bet I'd won against Rachel at the weekend. Being a bit of a gamer I knew that I'd be picking from my favourite games. I just didn't know how to filter it down. Luckily Beth and Anna were positively excited at the chance to dress up for me when Rachel explained what I'd "won". Might just give the girls the full list and let them decide between themselves.

I was finalising a list of 6 characters in my head when I pulled into my work's car park. The company I worked for offered IT infrastructure hosting solutions to big companies. We had a number of big companies utilising our assets. Myself and the rest of my small team were responsible for maintaining and upgrading server hardware as our customers wanted.

Following my induction I'd been introduced to the rest of my immediate team. My manager, who was one of two guys and unusually, one girl. I say unusually because, well, IT isn't the most gender diverse of industries. Especially given this particular girl wouldn't look out of place on a runway in Paris. Seriously... she was hot. I could tell all my male colleagues had eyes for her (even my much older manager creepily). She looked so much like a 5ft 6 Emma Watson it was spooky. A redhead Emma Watson but like I said, the resemblance was uncanny. She even had the slightly posh accent. I spotted her crossing the car park wearing a pencil knee length skirt, quite a tight-fitting blouse and heels. She spotted me 5 feet from the door.

"Morning James... it is James, isn't it? I'm terrible with names." She called across to me as I approached the front door and flashed my ID card at the reader. I'd only been there a week or two and she'd been on holiday for half of it. She was still golden brown from the tan she'd gotten.

"Yeah, it is. Sarah, wasn't it?" Like I hadn't lasered it into my brain when she first introduced herself.

"Yeah. Settling in?" She asked as she followed me through the door and down the stairs to our little office in the basement with all the servers next door.

"Yeah, I'm getting there. What's the canteen like here? I didn't have time to make a lunch this morning."

"Oh, it's great. We can head up there together if you want? I was gonna take my lunch at one if that suits you?"

"Yeah, that's fine." I replied. I was just about to start wondering if this was a friendly welcome the new guy lunch or if it was something more when someone popped into my head.

"Oh, she definitely wants to fuck you." Came Rachel's telepathic reply to my half-formed question.

Thankfully she didn't catch me unawares and I managed to part ways with Sarah without her knowing I was in telepathic contact with my girlfriend.

"At least I'm getting better at anticipating your little forays into the back of my mind." I replied to her.

"She's planning on subtly finding out if you're spoken for. She's got quite the pool going with some of her friends in the accounts department."

"Oh yeah. What's the pot upto?" It was at this point I thought of a better question. "More importantly... how are you getting this info...are you reading her mind?"

"Maybe..."

"I should have known really, shouldn't I?"

"Probably. It's upto £200 if you must know. Her moneys on you having a girlfriend but she desperately wants you to be unattached."

"I think the girls up in accounts get paid too much."

"Hah. That's just the single or not pool. You should hear what the "how well hung is he" pool is upto."

"Now I know you're taking the piss." At this point I'd made it to my desk and had started logging into my system. "Now off you pop you little voyeur."

"Cya tonight handsome."

I felt her presence withdraw from my mind. I don't know what I found more disturbing, her ability to enter my mind, my inability to stop her or the nagging question of, if I had the ability, would I use it?

I threw myself into my work. I spent most of the morning trying to trace a tricky config issue, all the while juggling calls from impatient customers whose jobs were still well within SLA and therefore lower down the pile. Before I knew it, it was lunchtime and Sarah was by my desk.

"You ready for lunch?"

"Just a bit. I'm starving." I replied, locking my machine and following her out of our office.

We made small talk on the way up, the usual stuff. Where we grew up, previous jobs etc.

She was local, moved away to Uni where she studied Computing (where she was one of only two girls in a class of 40). She was too nerdy for the popular guys to want to date and her classmates were all too shy to pursue her -- despite dozens of hints. She gamed a lot in her spare time and had a pretty sweet home PC rig from the sounds of things. She seemed pretty cool.

We grabbed lunch from the counter -- I avoided the spaghetti bolognaise on offer given the potential mess and just grabbed a sandwich. Sarah grabbed a salad.

We sat down and I could tell she was desperately trying to subtly get my relationship status out of me and then she asked me directly who I lived with.

"Don't say girlfriend!" Rachel practically shouted in my head. I had to fake a coughing fit to cover what was nearly a yelp of surprise.

"Just some friends." I replied, lying.

"Why exactly didn't I say girlfriend Rach?" I replied back to her.

"Because she'll consider you off limits dummy. And I'm dying to see what she her face looks like when you're screwing her senseless." She followed up that mental image by somehow making me feel like her hand was wrapped around my dick.

"Stop that."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to have to walk back to my desk with a bloody erection."

It was then I realised I hadn't said anything for minute, I'd just been sat there like an idiot chewing my sandwich.

"Sorry about that. What about you Sarah? You live alone?"

"Yeah." She replied as she finished the last of her salad. "Got tired of fighting my housemates for the bathroom. Girls are a nightmare to live with."

"Yeah I live with 3 girls I know that feeling." I whinced inwardly at me spilling those particular beans.

"One guy living with 3 girls? Man I bet you must put up with a lot. Do they all have boyfriends?" She asked. I could see where she was going with this line of questioning.

"Yeah they all have someone." I answered very carefully. "But we get on great."

Then she surprised me a bit with the next thing she asked, mainly how direct she was.

"So you're telling me, a total snack like you, lives in a house with three girls and not one of them has taken a run at you?" Her eyes were locked on mine at this point, her hand slowly lowered itself to the table from where it had been, her fingers stretching out and caressing the back of my hand.

"Yes, she's flirting with you, you dope." Rachel spoke into my mind. "Invite her over this weekend. We'll all have some fun corrupting her."

"I'm a snack? Can't say I've thought about it. As for the girls, I couldn't tell you their thoughts on me." I replied, grinning inwardly. "Why don't you come over one night this weekend? I'm sure you'll get all like a house on fire. We'll order some pizzas, have some drinks?"

She paused like she was trying to decide when even I knew she was going to say yes.

"Yeah that sounds good. Saturday okay?"

"Should be. I'll double check with the girls but I'm sure they'll be up for it. Any excuse for a party and drinking." I finished off the last of my bottled water and started collecting my rubbish. Sarah did the same.

"I'll let Beth and Anna know we're getting a new playmate. No doubt they'll want to go shopping after work for some new slutty lingerie."

"Do I get an advanced preview before Saturday?" I replied mentally.

"Only if you're a good boy." Again, my body felt the sensation of her hand stroking my dick before she withdrew once more.

"James you there?" Sarah asked, her hand waving in front of my face.

"Oh sorry I was miles away." Having a telepathic conversation with my girlfriend whose planning getting you a little bit drunk and seducing you so she can watch me fuck you into the middle of next week. I didn't want to think of the technological upgrade Sarah was likely to end up with in the process.

"You were saying, sorry?" I asked, hoping to pick up the thread of the conversation.

"Oh nothing really. It was work related. I just noticed you'd been lumbered with that dickhead from Arcturis PLC."

"Oh right yeah. Tim? Yeah he's a difficult guy to keep happy. You had issues with him?"

"You mean apart from the constant leching and asking me out to yacht for a "bikini" party everytime I spoke to him?"

I stared at her aghast. "Seriously? Not that I disbelieve you, obviously. I just thought that behaviour didn't happen in the workplace anymore?"

"Oh I get it all the time."

"Probably because of how beautiful you are." Which wasn't something I meant to verbalise but she smiled bashfully at me and luckily we were on the empty stairs heading back down to our office by that point so no one overheard us.

"Sorry... would that be sexual harassment in the workplace? I haven't finished my company mandated HR training on the subject yet."

"I'll let it slide." She replied, smiling. "I did call you a snack first remember."

"Yeah I plan on e-mailing my HR rep about that as soon as I get back to my desk."

She punched me lightly on the arm, mock indignation animating her features as we hit the bottom of the stairs and turned to walk through the door. "You'd better not."

I winked in reply before making my excuses and separating to go to my desk now we were back in the office. The rest of the day passed by serenely apart from when I turned the air blue late in the afternoon after Sarah sent me a clip from one of her calls that featured the guy she'd mentioned. He was at least 50 odd and sounded like climbing a set of stairs would kill him let alone a night of sex with someone half his age.

A short while after that it was home time and Sarah appeared at my desk as I was shutting my machine down.

"Hey Sarah. Productive afternoon?"

"Yeah it's been alright. Only hit on twice over the phone plus one e-mail. Below average numbers."

I chuckled but quickly realised she wasn't joking. "That stuff is daily? Wait... if that's the average what's your record?"

"6 phone calls and 3 e-mails."

"I apologise on behalf of my gender. The way some guys think of women disgusts me on a regular basis. Can Adam not do anything?" Adam being our team manager.

"He's reported it to our sales guys but nothing ever seems to happen. Too scared of losing business I suspect."

"Yeah that sounds about right. Still fucking abominable though." I'd finished packing my bag up at this point and so we headed to the door then upstairs. We walked in companiable silence till we came out of the front door. I turned to say goodbye but before I could get the word out she made a face like she'd forgotten something.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Can I ask a favour?"

"Shoot."

"My PC at home is doing something weird on boot up. Have you got time to pop round and see if you can work out what it's doing? I've been tearing my hair out for a week."

I was more than a little taken aback. Given our respective qualifications I couldn't think of anything that she wouldn't be able to solve that I could but I decided to roll with it.

"Yeah, sure." I replied.

"Great. I'm over on Maple Avenue. Number 24."

"OK. I'll see you there."

I unlocked my car and threw my bag in the back before sliding into the driver's seat.

"Rach?" I felt for the connection between our minds. "You there?"

"Always my love."

"Cool. Guessing you heard all that then?"

"You mean the part where your new friend who has a massive crush on you invited you round to hers on some flimsy pretence to see if she could seduce you?"

"Yes."

"Sure why not. Not like I'm not going to enjoy it vicariously, is it?" I could feel her grinning with anticipation. "From what I've seen she's got phenomenal arse."

"I hadn't noticed."

"Oh please, that's the first thing you bloody noticed." She knew me too well. I was definitely an arse man.

"Do I have your blessing then?"

"You know my feelings on this. I positively encourage you to fuck however many girls that you want... as long as you share." A flood of images came down the link to her mind, Sarah in several compromising positions. Me fucking her missionary with Rach riding her face, Sarah in doggie, me at her head with my dick down her throat, Rachel behind her with a strap on, the pointy end thrusting into her pussy... Sarah's body was phenomenal, large round tits and an arse to die for but I didn't know if that was Rach's imagination or she was able perceive it.

I snapped out of my reverie realising Sarah had left the car park 10 minutes ago and was probably home already. Her house wasn't really that far from our office.

So after a quick 10 minute drive I pulled up outside Sarah's place. It was small 2 bed terrace on a street where they lined both sides. Not unusual for the area. Parking was a challenge given the lack of driveways and the apparent over-abundance of cars.