The Last of Them Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on her door and Sarah appeared at the door and beckoned me in. She'd had time to change into something more comfortable. In this case, a dressing gown and pyjamas -- short pyjamas by the looks of things given her legs were bare.

"I was starting to think you'd gotten lost. Sorry about what I'm wearing. Getting home and getting in my pyjamas is a habit I break for no man." She explained with a smile as she ushered me in the door.

I took my shoes off and left them by the door.

"Not a problem. We're in your house."

"My PC is upstairs." She started climbing the stairs and I hurried after her.

She turned left at the top of the staircase and entered what I assumed was a study given the lack of a bed. As I walked in, I noticed an overabundance of video game and comic book paraphernalia adorning most of the surfaces mainly POP figures but she had a number of larger Star Wars and Marvel statues that I wished I had.

"This is quite a collection." I commented.

"Oh thanks. Yeah I can never say no to stuff like this. I go to a couple of Cons a month. I swear the stallholders all know me by name."

She pulled a gaming chair out from under a desk on the opposite side of the room where her PC was setup. She reached under the desk and hit the power button and we both watched the PC boot up with no issues.

"That's weird. It did it just last night."

I looked at her, eyebrows raised in mock disbelief.

"What? I swear." She said, laughing. She rebooted the PC three or four more times, all with the same effect.

"Suuuuure. You sure you're qualified for your line of work?" I replied, mockingly.

I had to duck quickly as she picked up and threw some sort of plushie animal at me that she'd grabbed off her desk. I put my hands up in defeat, grinning, having gotten the rise out of her.

"Well given I've made myself look like a complete idiot, how about I make it up to you and cook you some dinner?"

"I'm not hungry at the moment. Are you okay eating a bit later?"

"Yeah, of course, that's fine. Want to watch a movie? Or I've got an N64 downstairs with Mario Kart."

"You had me at Mario Kart." I replied grinning.

I followed her back downstairs to the lounge and flopped down on what turned out to be a very comfortable couch while she set the console up and grabbed the pads before handing me one.

I got a nagging feeling at this point that I needed to fess up and admit my relationship status or at least partially fess up.

"Okay, so you know the conversation we had earlier today about my... living situation?"

"Yeah. It was only at lunch six or seven hours ago I'm not THAT forgetful." She replied, laughing.

"I wasn't a hundred percent honest with you. I'm sort of in a relationship with one of my housemates." I admitted. Although in this instance I was being a little fast and loose with the word relationship.

"Uh huh. Why do you think you need to admit that?"

"I was just correcting myself in case you had any... intentions."

I could see a a change in her facial expression that suggested I'd read this situation wrong. Rachel too apparently, which was weird.

"We work together James. You seem like a really nice guy and lord knows you're good looking but I don't date where I work."

"Ah okay. Now I guess its my turn to feel stupid." I replied, abashed. "I mean... you did refer to me as a snack".

"I'm messing with you." She replied, grinning mischievously. "Truth is, I am interested but you being in any sort of relationship does sort of stop this..." her finger pointed backwards and forwards between us "... being a thing or going anywhere." Then she paused.

"Wait... when you said it you said sort of in a relationship?"

"It's an open relationship. We see other people." Least I was able to tell the full truth there.

"So this girl...?"

"Rachel."

"... this girl Rachel, knows you're at another girl's place?"

"Yeah."

"And she's okay with that?"

"Okay with it? It was her idea." I replied, a little awkwardly.

"So if I did this..." She paused, quickly rolling over and sliding into my lap on her knees. She stared down at me nervously, clearly worried that she'd overplayed her hand. "...Rachel wouldn't mind?"

"Nope."

"What about this?" Her hands slowly inched up the top of her thighs, deft fingers slowly undoing the knot on the dressing gown tied around her waist.

"Ugh finally!" I heard in my mind as I quickly felt Rach settle into what I considered the passenger seat in the back of my mind. "What's taken you so bloody long?"

"She doesn't mind as long as I tell her what happened."

"Oh yeah... how much detail?"

"Only the highlights, not the gory details."

"Sod that. Tell her everything. I want her to know she has competition. If she's not going to lock you down I'm coming for you."

"I'll be sure to pass that on."

I heard Rachel snort derisively. "Only thing coming is me when I've got her where I want her... Between my legs."

Sarah's hands now resumed their slow untying of the knot in her dressing gown tie, the anticipation of what she was doing was causing my arousal. I watched the realisation of what it was she could feel between her legs.

"Is that your phone in your pocket or are you REALLY enjoying the show?" She whispered, hoarsely.

I looked to the armrest on my right, where I'd put my phone.

"Holy shit." The knot of her dressing gown forgotten temporarily, her right hand snaked between us to grasp my length through my jeans.

"Your girlfriend have any issues walking after a night with you?"

"She's occasionally a little unsteady the morning after yeah."

"A little unsteady? Who the fuck is she? Riley Reid?"

I just shrugged at that before placing her right hand back on her dressing gown tie.

"I'm sorry I got a little distracted there, didn't I?" Her hands resumed their work. The knot now undone, her hands found the lapels of her gown and began slowly sliding it off her shoulders. It was taking a significant amount of self-control to stop myself taking over.

I watched as the material slid off both shoulders and began pooling on her forearms. I quickly noticed that she was not wearing pyjamas under the robe as I had initially thought. She was wearing what looked like a very saucy red bra and panties set. Agent Provocateur no less.

"I've always liked red as a colour."

"I thought you'd like that." She purred, the gown now down to her waist. She levered herself up onto her knees, rising off my lap, as she discarded the rest of the robe onto the floor to reveal the second part of the set. A sheer set of lace panties.

What met my eyes was far better than I could have imagined. Beautiful green eyes stared down at me, framed by long fire red hair. Large, full breasts barely contained by the thin material of her bra. Strong muscular legs that I was already picturing wrapping around me as I penetrated her for the first time.

"You are gorgeous."

"You're already getting laid. Flattery is unnecessary."

"I mean it. You're stunning."

Her face blushed bright red as she lowered herself back onto my lap before leaning towards me.

"Thank you." Our lips met and within seconds we were kissing passionately, desperately. My hands roamed her body, already hearing her moan anytime I went anywhere near an erogenous zone. Her hands were unbuttoning my shirt before practically ripping it open. She broke the kiss momentarily to stare down at what had been revealed. She cooed as her hands slid over my muscled chest.

"We should take this upstairs." She said, breathlessly.

"Lead the way." She sprang from the couch and ran for the door. I leapt off the couch and chased her, following the surprisingly girlish giggling running up the stairs.

Not really knowing which room was her bedroom, I picked a door and got lucky first time. I walked into the room to find her laid on the bed facing the door, her feet in the air behind her with a sultry smirk on her face.

"How are you not out of breath?"

"I'm in excellent shape." I shrugged, unbuttoning my shirt and dropping it to the floor.

"So I see." She purred in reply, her eyes drinking in the sight of my chiselled physique.

"These aren't even my biggest muscle." I said, my hands making quick work of undoing my belt, quickly followed by my trousers. My trousers now undone, they dropped to the floor and I stepped out of them.

"However, if you want my boxers off you'll need to remove them yourself."

She gracefully slid off the bed, her feet depressing the carpet. She walked towards me, her hips swaying. Now only a meter in front of me and her destination, she dropped to her knees. Her hands slip up the outside of my hips before her fingers hooked themselves into either side of my waistband. She tugged slowly, lifting the front of my boxers over the throbbing length they contained.

My boxers now around the top of my thighs, my length rose into her eyeline, the progress of my boxers being removed stalled for a second as she gasped at the size of it and then my boxers were past my knees and gravity did the rest.

She looked up at me, her right hand attempting to wrap around the base of the shaft but her hand was just a little too small. Her hand began sliding up and down my cock as she licked her lips in anticipation. My right hand found the back of her head and gently pulled her towards me. She took the unspoken hint and lifted my cock to her now moist lips. She kissed the tip delicately, her tongue swirling around the head as she slowly slid more and more of it into her mouth.

I groaned in approval and she moaned in response. I looked down and noticed her left hand had slid into her underwear, her fingers strumming away at her clit. Her hand began rotating around my cock, her mouth attempting to fit more and more inside itself. My hand on the back of her head increased its pressure, forcing another inch into her mouth and I watched as her eyelids fluttered and her hand in her underwear freeze in place as she shuddered through her first orgasm.

I gave her a second to compose herself before withdrawing my cock from her mouth and lifting her to her feet.

"You're wearing too many items of clothing Miss." I whispered into her ear, huskily. My hands began roaming her body, sliding over every inch of exposed flesh, paying extra attention to her thong bared arse which was as phenomenal as Rach had theorised.

"Strip me. Eat me. Fuck me. Own me." She replied with a sultry confidence I always love in women.

"Own you? Does that mean you're a submissive?"

"Hmmmm." She groaned in response.

"I said are you submissive?" I right hand spanking her left buttock for emphasis.

She yelped in shock. "Yes... sir."

"That's better. Good girl."

She shivered in arousal and I kissed her hard, our tongues dancing, my right caressing her buttock where it had come down.

My right hand moved swiftly up her back, expertly unhooking bra before working in concert with my left to yank her panties down to her knees where gravity took over. We broke the kiss and she shrugged her bra off. Her large firm breasts sprang free, nipples already engorging in response to the slightly cool temperature of the room. I drank in the sight of her and I could feel Rach riding shotgun in the back of my mind, clearly enjoying the show from the arousal I could feel flowing down our mental link.

I closed the gap between us, my left arm sliding behind her shoulders, my right finding the cleft of her buttock as I lifted her light frame easily a couple of inches off the floor. Her arms enveloped my head as my lips found her left nipple, an exclamation of appreciation getting caught in her lips as her arousal was forced further up the scale.

"Fuck I love my nipples being sucked on." She groaned huskily.

"Just wait till you see what else my mouth can do."

Lost in the haze of arousal, all she could do was nod.

I stepped towards the bed before lowering her onto it. I got on my knees in front of her, my arms wrapping around her legs, keeping them open as I kissed my way up her inner thighs, her hips fighting my grip that was pinning them to the bed, desperately bucking for attention.

I reached my destination and licked my lips. I started at the base of her already wet pussy, my lips and tongue working in tandem, my tongue probing and teasing between the folds, my lips caressing and gently sucking her outer lips.

All I could hear from mouth was a string of expletives interspersed with what could have been Latin for all I knew, it was beyond incomprehensible.

My lips arrived at her clitoral hood, my tongue sliding in and finding it's prize, flicking and gently circling it. Her hands found the back of my head, the incomprehensible language now just moans and groans as she approached the pinnacle of her second orgasm of the night. With one last flick of my tongue, she was driven over the edge and her orgasm crashed in, her body tensed and practically vibrating as she screamed through the peak of the crescendo.

I sat up, unravelling my arms from around her thighs as I did and paused as she caught her breath. She met my eyes, hair plastered to her forehead as she backed up further up the bed, all the while glancing nervously as the rock hard throbbing length of dick pointing at her. I laid down on top of her, our lips meeting once more, gently caressing enjoying the sensations and allowing her to recover the rest of her breath.

I reached down between us and lined my dick up with her entrance. I slowly started pushing forward, the initial violation causing her to gasp and her head to loll back onto the bed. Her fingers dug into the skin of my back as inch by throbbing inch I penetrated her. I could feel I was hitting the limit for what she could take and slowed down before stopping completely. I was only two thirds in.

I began pumping, gently at first before I slowly started increasing my pace, the groans and moans emanating from her lips becoming more fevered, more desperate and louder with every thrust. I reached behind me and grabbed her wrists, easily pinning them to the bed above her head, causing her moans to change to pleading and pants.

"You like feeling helpless don't you?"

"Hmmmm.... Yes sir. Pin me down and fuck me like the good little slut I am." She mewled in response in between her other noises.

"Good girl." I growled in response, the speed and force of my thrusting increasing.

"Oh fuck....... Oh fuck....... I'm gonna cum......... I'm so close...." She whispered, the rhythmic slapping of skin on skin at the junction of our joining soundtracking every word.

"Are you going to cum for me like the good girl that you are?"

"Yesssss.....sssssiiiirrrrrr..."

"Then cum. That's an order." That's all it took to send her careening over the edge. Her third orgasm of the night tore through her, causing her back to arch and a scream to escape her throat. Now spent once more, she collapsed back onto the bed panting.

I could still feel my own desire to climax throbbing insistently. I was still desperate for release.

I sat back up on my knees and admired the gorgeous form sprawled out beneath me. She looked up at me through glazed eyes. She yelped in shock as I grabbed her at her hips, lifting her and flipping her onto her stomach. She started levering herself up onto all fours thinking I had doggy in mind. I put my hand between her shoulder blades and forced her back onto the bed. Now facedown with her arse in the air, I had her as I wanted her. She wiggled her ass seductively in submission.

"Yeah you know what I want don't you?"

"Yes sir. Fuck me. Fill me. Use me like the little fucktoy I am."

I growled in approval. My right hand coming down hard on her right buttock before grabbing her wrists and pinning them behind her back with one hand. My left lined up my still rock hard prick with her entrance causing her to shiver in anticipation.

"Hmmmm. That's it sir. Fuck me so hard I can't think tomorrow. Break me."

"Yeah James." I heard Rachel's sultry tone in the back of my mind. "You heard the girl... break her." Then I was seeing through Rach's eyes. I could see Anna, naked and on all fours in front of Rachel, her face buried between Rach's, Beth behind Anna, pumping Anna with what looked like a huge strap on. "As you can see we're having our own fun. Don't worry if you come home tonight I'm sure they'll have plenty of energy for you."

I snapped back to the room as I sank my dick deep into Sarah's dripping wet twat, a combination of that violation and being restrained driving her arousal to new heights. I began thrusting, my hips doing all the work as I slammed into her arse, harder and faster each time.

"Please sir..... I want your cum inside me. Fill me like the little cum slut I am." She managed to moan out, inbetween thrusts.

I could already feel the pressure building from what she was saying. I always did have a weakness for girls with dirty minds.

My thrusting started to become erratic as the pressure built towards my climax. I grunted and came and it felt like my soul was leaving my body via my dick as my balls emptied deep inside Sarah, each twitch of my hips adding to the deluge. I pulled out and rolled off the top of her, spent.

"This is where I have to do the do very unsexy waddle to the bathroom. Please don't watch."

"You know? I think I hear my phone ringing downstairs." I got off the bed and left the room, only really planning to give her five minutes and then walk back in but I figured I'd best actually check my phone so I went downstairs and grabbed it off the couch before returning to her bedroom. I found her back on her bed, staring at her own phone, now back in the lingerie she was wearing earlier. I grabbed my boxers and slipped them back on before re-joining her on the bed. I laid down next to her and she put the phone on her bedside table before sliding over and draping herself over me.

"That was... unexpected." I said to break the silence.

"Unexpected? You mean you didn't see through my very thin excuse to get you round here?"

"Erm... no?"

"God men are so dumb. I had this grand plan to get you round here then excuse myself and walk back in like this." She nodded her down towards the lingerie she was wearing again. "Then you mentioned your girlfriend and the plan went out the window when my competitive streak kicked in."

"Girlfriend......s" I corrected. I figured she might as well know the full story now.

"What do you mean girlfriends plural?" A moment went by and I watched realisation dawn on her cute features. "You mean the other two girls you live with are also...?"

"Yeah."

"Well, aren't you just living every guy's every fantasy?"

"It has it's moments."

"Wait... then your invitation to come over on Saturday was what?"

"At the time it was a genuine nice gesture... on my part, at least."

"Uh-huh. And the parts of the other three?"

I merely raised an eyebrow.

"Well it's fortunate I swing both ways then isn't it?" She stated matter of factly.

"I think Rachel might have had an inkling."

"How? She's never met me?"

I panicked briefly realising Sarah was right. They hadn't met.

"She picked me up one night from work and I pointed you out."

"Uh-huh. And what did she say exactly?"

Time to lie again to get myself out of a spot. "She said that anyone as gorgeous as you had to be bisexual. It would be total waste if you were only hetero."

Sarah narrowed her eyes in doubt but didn't dispute it. Then Sarah noticed how late it was getting.

"Time for you to go Romeo. Unless you want to spend the night? It's upto you."

"I really should get back. Don't fancy getting up extra early to get back to mine to get ready."

"Oh sure... use me for sex then fuck off back to your live-in girlfriends..." She replied, mockingly.