The Last One Left Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got a surprise for you, but you're going to have to wait right here while I get it."

He slumped against the chains. Aching, burning, ready to explode. He'd finish himself off right now if his hands were free.

She approached him again but this time she didn't touch him. Instead she unfastened the chains from the wall and led him over to another part of the room.

He was too exhausted to resist and he let her lead him wherever she wanted. Why bother fighting? It was all up to her and he knew that now, he felt so ashamed of himself but there was a strange pleasure in that too, in being broken. She didn't take the blindfold off.

She pushed him down into the armchair and chained his wrists to the arms. He remembered noticing little metal hoops on either side of the chair. He felt stupid for not figuring out what they were for back then.

"Wait there." She said.

"Fuck you."

A pause. Nothing happened and he got a little scared. He had expected her to laugh it off and just leave, but she didn't.

"What did you say?"

He didn't respond. He wanted look tough, but the truth was he was terrified of what she'd do if he said it again.

She approached. The deepening darkness. The presence of her.

Then he thought he heard her straining, before he could figure out what she was doing, he felt two great hands grip both thighs and his cock was pulled into a vortex. With one, long slurp she sucked him with more force than he thought possible. It was like having your soul sucked out of you by a moist black hole.

He let out a cry. An inarticulate moan/gasp of pure pleasure. In one second she brought him right back to the brink and just as quickly her lips were free in a loud smack. All the misery of being so horny he thought he could die was immediately back and he shuddered, incapable of coming, right on the edge. If she did it again he'd explode in her mouth for sure but she must have known that because she didn't.

He heard her stand and then he felt a hand grip his throat and push his head back into the armchair. Choking him.

"Don't. Say that. Again."

"...ok." He whispered.

She let him go and walked away. He heard the door's mechanism slide open, the hinges creak, then slam shut.

He was pretty sure she didn't put any clothes on.

He couldn't tell how long she had been gone, maybe ten minutes, maybe an hour. Time ran strange in the dark, but eventually she came back. The door opened and closed again and he heard soles scraping the rough floor.

He didn't dare say anything, but strangely, neither did she.

It was only when he smelled a new aroma, lilac maybe, or something floral, he realized that it wasn't Asha in the room with him.

"Who is that?" He asked, suddenly frightened.

No reply, just the sound of footsteps. Whoever they were, they were wearing shoes, and Asha hadn't been. He was certain it was someone else.

The idea of it got under his skin. He tried to shake the blindfold free but it was just as tight as before. His hands couldn't reach high enough, he could only lift them a couple of inches from the arms of the chair.

"Look, just tell me who you are, ok?" He asked the room. He'd lost the person, but then he heard footsteps and found them again, closer now. "What do you want?"

Still nothing. He was getting scared now. The eerie silence of the person he knew was there with him.

Whoever they were, they got closer. He heard breathing.

"Hey, just stay away... Just fuck off!" He pushed himself into the chair but it was no use. He was stuck there, and whoever was standing in front of him had him completely under their control. He wanted to push them away but the chains just snapped taut whenever he raised his hands. When it was just Asha he could at least picture it. Now, with nothing but a shadowy figure in his mind, the whole thing was just too much. His cock was just as hard as it had been when Asha left.

Suddenly he heard the quick sound of a metal zip and then the jingle of a buckle.

"Oh fuck." He muttered. It was someone dropping a pair of pants, or shorts or a skirt to the ground.

He felt warm hands press against his naked chest, leaning on him with some weight. Then smooth bare thighs covering his own.

"Wait..."

Whoever it was...the coffee coloured girl? Marta? Someone else?... they were planting their knees on the seat next to his legs and raised themselves on top of him. That flowery smell was stronger now.

"Who are you?"

A hand closed around his mouth. It pressed hard and he muffled against it. It reminded him of when he had his hand over Dani's mouth.

Is this Dani? Come back for seconds? Oh fuck.

All of them flashed through his mind. The legs and hand weren't big enough to be Asha's, he could tell that just from touch, but she appeared in his head too along with the rest of them.

As he felt the slick lips of a pussy slide gently over the head of his cock he heard a little gasp that sounded like it could have been Amanda. It wasn't, but it didn't stop him from picturing her. In his vision she wore her full jumpsuit, except now there was a slit in the leather between the legs.

"Ohhh... my god." He moaned against the palm as the cunt slid down and his cock pushed deeper into whoever it was.

Delta? Visions of her flush face gasping as two great big tits hung over the low-cut neckline of a tank top. No, she would say something. She wouldn't stay silent like this.

The mystery woman rose and fell, slowly at first.

He pictured random girls from Asha's 'manor'. A girl with a shaved head who had been wearing thigh high socks and sneakers. He couldn't remember what she had worn on top but he didn't need to, in his mind she was naked except the sneakers and the thigh highs. Then it was the blond haired pixie Harmony, her jealousy suddenly forgotten, sneaking in under Asha's nose for a taste. A few thrusts later it became Fae in her pink leather harness, her body laced with those fine sleek tattoos and that swoop of green hair bouncing up and down. Then it was the woman from the tomb raider poster. A slender devil who's name he didn't know, with thick lips and a long slick coil sprouting from the back of her head. She bounced on him with thighs that were strapped with pistol holsters.

He heard them breathing heavily now, their efforts to keep quiet couldn't hold everything back. The mystery woman's hips rolled and gyrated and it sent waves of pleasure that sent him into near full body convulsions.

"Wait." He tried to say against the palm.

"Shhh." It was soft. The palm pressed harder. He was so helpless. The energy, the ecstasy, it was rising in him and it was rising faster than he could handle.

"No." He tried. "Stop. I'm going to come." It was no use. The hand over his mouth was firm, she was leaning on it with most of her waist.

He tried to warn her, but it was no use. She pushed harder, fucking him more than he was fucking her.

The mystery of it, it was so horrible, so sweet.

Visions of Delta, and Asha, and the Amazonian woman from the book cover, and half a dozen others. It could be anyone. It could be a goddess for all he knew, or a demon. That was it, a red skinned succubus with plump scarlet tits, purple nipples the colour of licorice, and tightly wound ram's horns on either side of her head, come here to steal his fluid. He pictured it, and as the succubus in his mind spread her clawed bat wings, she smiled. Her teeth were wet with blood. It spilled from her lips and trickled down onto her chest and slid...

The game was over. The eleven hour boner was finally finished.

He came. He came harder than he'd ever come in his life. Harder than that first night with Delta and Amanda. Harder, he guessed, than he had ever done before he lost his memory, unless he really did fuck demons in his previous life.

He screamed into the palm. The mystery woman gasped audibly, then she shrieked. She rolled and pushed her buttocks against his thighs, it was like she was milking him with her cunt. It just kept spraying and the feeling of it spraying inside her made it all the more delicious. He tried to will it to stop but his body wasn't listening.

"Oh my god!" The woman finally said. "What the fuck?" But it was after her lengthy moans he was pretty sure that she had come too.

She stepped off of him. He was spent.

Her voice was distant and hollow in his ears. He couldn't have identified it even if he wanted to.

"You idiot!" She cried. "Why did you come so freaking fa-"

She stopped, because the door opened.

"Harmony!? What. The. Fuck!" It was Asha's voice. He'd have recognised the booming tone of her voice even if he'd been in a coma..

"What?" A third voice from the door now. "Oh my god. Kid, are you ok?"

The words danced against his dulled consciousness. Now he was the one lost in the fucked silly dimension. Some tiny voice in his mind broke through.

You know that voice. It said.

Chapter 3: Prepwork

Asha pulled the blindfold off. He blinked in a daze as fuzzy shapes coalesced. Even the warm mood lighting of Asha's chamber was too bright for his eyes after all that darkness. He was so spent of energy it was enough effort to keep his head propped upright, but eventually his eyes adjusted and the three of them coalesced into sharper figures that he could see.

The first thing he saw was his lap. His cock hung, half stiff, to the side, it was lined with veins he had never seen before. It had a look of wounded strength to it that made it look a lot different than what he was used to. His belly and thighs were covered in smears of come.

Closest to him, facing away, was Melody. When he heard Asha say the name he couldn't remember who Melody was, but now he saw the tight blond, almost white, coils of hair and remembered. It felt like weeks ago that the stuck up girl had tried to scare him in this same bedchamber. She was completely naked. Her clothes lay in a pile on the floor.

"Couldn't stay away huh?" He managed with a weak smile.

She whipped around to look at him, red in the face and angry. Asha, the other figure, glanced at him with a scowl. He wasn't afraid of her anymore. In a weird way, he'd won. She had wanted him all to herself and twice now he'd defied her, once in secret and once now exposed.

Asha was fully naked too. Her giantess' body gleaming with the sweat she'd worked up with her 'warm-up' with Fae. She held a chain in her hand, like the chain on Fae's harness.

His sleepy eyes followed it as it looped down and up to the throat of the third figure.

"W-wha?" He slurred.

It was Delta on the other end of that chain. She was wearing a pink leather harness just like Fae's. It might even have been the same one, or maybe Asha had a whole wardrobe full of them.

Fae had looked good in it, but Delta looked incredible. She was thicker than Fae and for that the straps dug into her flesh a little tighter, squeezing curves around her hips, thighs, and shoulders. Fae's perky little breasts had just stuck out from the gaps over the harness's chest, but Delta's were being squeezed through the chest straps. It made them look ripe, fit to bursting. The whole thing looked uncomfortable, and it must have been because she kept shifting against it. He pictured Asha strapping it on extra tight and Delta squealing when the amazonian jerked buckle after buckle up and down her body.

The tension of it worked for him better than he thought possible. His limp cock was already twitching back to life just from looking at her standing there, and seeing Asha leading her new slave around on a chain wasn't helping either.

Asha fixed Delta's chain to one of the loops on the armchairs arm.

"Stay there." Her voice had no softness to it, it was hard as ice. Harmony started but she didn't dare move from where she stood. The Kid saw now that Melody's creamy thighs were glistening. She really snuck in there just to get a quiet fuck from him. She hadn't said anything because she wanted to keep it secret or maybe she wanted to save her pride.

I'm driving everyone crazy around here. He thought and he liked the way it made him feel.

Asha stormed to her cabinet and began searching for something.

She came up with a solid iron collar, about an inch thick. This wasn't a kinky little toy, this thing looked like something a medieval torturer would own.

Melody gasped when she saw it, but she stayed where she was.

Asha opened another draw and drew out two lengths of chain, each a little longer than the chains fixed to The Kid's manacles.

While The Kid was watching her do this, he suddenly felt Delta's bare arms reach over him and hug him. Her pillowy breasts fell on his chest and he was reminded of the feeling of sleeping between the two of them back in the apartment, and how simple things had been then.

"Are you ok?"

"Hmyy-yeahh." The words came out like he was drunk.

"I had to come here to tell you. In case you ever get a chance to get out of here."

"Get out of here?"

Oh right. He suddenly remembered. The compound. Madame...something. To live with Amanda and Delta. It was hard for him not to feel a little conflicted about that.

"Yes. Just listen." She leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Get back to the highway until you find signs for the River Send. Got it?"

The Kid's eyes were on Asha. She marched back to Melody with the collar in one hand and the chains clinking softly in the other. Her steel thighs pumping, her biceps bulging. He was sure he was going to snap the chains and the collar if she gripped them any harder.

"Find the river and follow it East. Ok? East."

"R-river.. Send. Follow.. East." It was like someone had shot his mouth up with a dose of dentist's drugs. He nodded.

"Don't hate me." Delta said.

"Hate... you?"

"For what happens next."

"Happe-" He was about to just stupidly repeat what she said again, when the sound of iron slapping iron shocked him.

Melody groaned as the collar closed around her throat. It looked pretty tight even from here, but when her chest rose and fell he knew she could at least breathe.

"I was just jealous, please Asha don't..."

"Shut up. You lost privileges for a month."

"Nooo." Melody wailed. Asha fixed the chains to either side of the collar and dragged Melody to the wall hooks that The Kid had been chained to earlier. She fixed the ends of the chains to either hook. Him and Delta just watched.

"You can just sit here and watch. You've had your fun today."

"Noooo, Asha please."

Asha left her there, squirming against the wall. She had great thighs and The Kid realized where all that power he had felt from her pumping had come from.

Asha came up to Delta and The Kid.

"Woah, hey. I didn't do anything. She came in here."

She looked him up and down, scornfully. She grunted and then unhooked Delta's chain from the armchair.

Delta held The Kid's hand as long as she could but Asha jerked her away and their fingers slipped from each other.

Asha took Delta to the bed and shoved her onto it. She landed with a cute little squeal.

From the cabinet pulled out a device that The Kid didn't recognise at first. When he saw it his heart sank. His cock grew to full stiffness at the sight of it.

It was a miniature harness, like the one that bound the curves of Deltas naked body, except the straps were black and there were only four of them. Asha stepped into them and pulled them up, fastening them at the hips and in between the thighs. They creaked, she clearly wanted them tight.

"I don't have any lube." She said, sullenly. She stood up to the side of the bed, hands planted on either hip in a superman pose. "Get it slick for me."

Sticking out from her pelvis was an eight inch silicon cock. Delta's eyes drank it in, and her fingers were already toying with the straps she wore about her own thighs. Then she looked at The Kid. Her eyes said she was sorry, but she was already flush in the face and her fingers had reached the glistening lips of her pussy.

He knew that look, her boundless energy, she couldn't have turned it down for all the money in the world. Delta was just as into Asha as he was. As any of them were.

Delta closed her eyes and opened her mouth. She swallowed the whole thing right there.

He heard Melody gasp to his side and when he looked he saw she was crossing her legs at the knees like she needed to pee.

All that feeling of winning out over Asha left him. He didn't feel like a winner anymore. There she was, having her fake cock sucked by his girl. If it wasn't making him so hard, he might have even felt some betrayal, but that pleading tone in Delta's voice when she said sorry. He couldn't stay angry, especially not while he watched her work Asha's cock like that.

He heard her gag over and over as Asha's huge fingers gripped the back of Delta's hair. She pumped her hips into Delta's mouth, grunting with angry satisfaction each time she throat fucked her.

Delta's fingers were working overtime down below. She toyed with her clit and rolled her hips, lying on her front to take the plastic cock. Every one of Asha's thrusts made Delta's ass cheeks bounce.

The Kid's hands tried to move toward his own lap. Again he wanted more than anything to finish himself off. The ache and the heaviness, relieved by Melody, it was all back again, like it had never left.

Asha looked up and eyed him. She was mad, her hair shook each time she pounded Delta's warm throat, but there was a glint of sadistic pleasure in those dark hazel eyes. A look that seemed to say 'did you really think you beat me?'.

She pushed Delta's face into her body and Delta choked and sputtered. With her free hand she reached to a little metal stalk on a bedside table. It looked like a video game joystick.

She pulled the cock free like a magic sword from a stone. It came free with a wet croak and a long trail of bubbling spit that connected Delta's bottom lip to the tip of the fake penis.

Delta gasped for air.

Is it over? Some part of him asked, but he knew it wasn't. Not with Asha.

Asha looked down at her subservient little nympho and stroked her hair tenderly.

"Who do you like, baby?"

Delta didn't even look at The Kid.

"Dani, Michelle..." She said between strained breaths. Her voice was high and soft. She was drunk on hormones like they were tequila.

"One more..." Asha said, gripping Delta's hair.

Melody moaned again.

"Oh fuck. Noo." The kid moaned.

"And... Marta." Delta said. Her eyes were closed now.

Those names...

Asha pulled the joystick to her face. She pressed a little button on the base and he heard the squeaking blare come from outside, followed by a loud haze of static.

"Dani, Michelle, Marta" Asha barked into the microphone. The kid could hear her voice bouncing on loudspeakers outside, delayed by half a second. "Get your asses in here."

Chapter 4: Toy

Asha let Delta work her magic up and down her glistening plastic cock while they waited for the others to arrive.

The Kid's groin was so heavy he thought he was going to break the armchair, but at least he wasn't alone now. Melody was beside him, just a few feet away, watching with wide mascara eyes. She was lucky, she was only chained by her neck. Her hands slid up and down the curves of her body, caressing, touching, grazing. She looked angry at Delta, but maybe that was part of the fun too. As she breathed, heavier and quicker with each passing minute, her back arched against the wall and her tits bounced. He realized she wasn't completely naked, technically. She had a black shoelace tied around one ankle. Her fingers and toes were painted black too.

Then the others arrived and Asha pulled her cock out of Delta's throat.

Delta moaned when she saw them and so did The Kid.

Dani was the first. She was wearing lingerie the colour of deep burgundy. Her spiky blue hair tied up just as it had been when he first met her. She had a tattoo of a heard just above her right buttock.