The Last One Left Pt. 03

Story Info
The Kid survives his first night as Asha's prisoner.
10.1k words
4.29
1.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope you guys/gals are still enjoying this. Please let me know what you think in the comments.

-

The Last One Left - Part 3: Empress

Chapter 1: Front Row Seat

From that point on, the whole night was pure torture. Not because of anything Asha did to The Kid, chained up as he was to the side of the bedroom wall. It was the stuff she didn't do. His six-hour boner ended up more like a ten or eleven-hour rager before he was finally allowed to release it. He didn't think he could get more turned on than he already was when Fae had followed her orders and taken him into the soft cavern of her lips and tongue, but he was wrong, and Asha was determined to make sure he realized it.

He noticed that Fae enjoyed her orders to chain him up. She smiled the whole time and she even gave him a quick little kiss on the cheek when she was done.

Asha noticed it too and when Fae returned to the middle of the room, Asha grabbed her face by the cheeks with one hand.

"You're in enough trouble thanks to him." She said as she pulled her petite slave closer. "Don't make it worse."

"Sorry." Fae said through pursed lips.

Asha let go of her face and lifted her by the hips. She tossed her onto the bed with such ease it was hard to believe Fae weighed anything at all.

Fae gasped as she hit the bead. A high breathy noise that stirred him as she landed on her back, her legs already spread open. He could see from here that her lower lips were glistening.

Asha walked up to The Kid. His arms were held high above his head, the two or three links in each chain only let him move his arms around a little bit. Completely naked he felt so exposed to her as she loomed over him.

"Get comfortable." She said as she crossed her arms over her chest and pulled the loose t-shirt up over her head.

Two mammoth breasts sprang from beneath the cotton shirt. Despite their size they held firm against her muscled frame. His eyes were inches from two great big nipples, hard and dark pink.. Below her tits ran an incredible rack of abs that almost looked like beaten copper in the ruddy orange glow of the room's light.

She grabbed the back of his head and pulled it between her massive tits. They were warm and soft. He almost lost himself in them like they were a pair of plump fleshy cave walls. Her other hand found his cock and she gripped it like a vice. It made him moan, almost shriek, involuntarily. She laughed and he heard it rumble from deep in her chest.

"You enjoy this while it lasts, kid. Savor it."

The feeling was unbelievable. He was being man-handled by this giant. She smelled rich and peppery, like she wore men's cologne instead of perfume. It worked for him. He didn't know how or why but it worked. Made everything about her so much more exciting.

She didn't stroke his cock, she yanked it, like she was trying to pull it off. It made for a pleasure sensation that was almost too much at once. Verging on the point of being painful, but riding that balance that made it feel all the more sweet.

He rolled his head around and around, feeling flesh covering his face, his ears, the sides of his neck. Smooth but firm, with hard muscles pressed against his body. He was almost suffocating, but he knew he wanted to stay there forever. Before, the idea of being played around with like a toy had pissed him off, now he couldn't even remember why. He thought he'd happily be Asha's slave forever if it meant he got to live like this every day.

Tugging and tugging, like she was milking him. That coffin of flesh, pressing against every part of him, lost in it, her firm hand on the back of his head, gripping the hair and pulling his face deeper between the cleft of her tits, her fist hitting his pelvis as it jerked back and forth...

Then she let go.

No. A voice in his head shrieked. Nooo, not now.

"Uhh-hh, fuck." Was all his lips could manage as her body pulled away. Before him, Asha smirked, pleased with herself and the desperate look of her newest slave.

"Enjoy the show, big-man." She said as she turned toward the bed. He looked up and saw that Fae had been watching, her head to the side as she lay on her back, fingers tracing the wet lips between her legs.

He watched her ass as she walked to the bed.. The back of her thong was barely wide enough to be called a strap, most of it was lost somewhere between those twin bronze cheeks.

She reached the bed and climbed onto it. It was set on some kind of slab foundation, but the mattress was high and soft and it sagged visibly wherever she put her weight on it.

She grabbed Fae by her skinny pale legs at the thighs and dragged her closer, Fae gasped at the force of it, and then Asha leaned over her and the two started to kiss passionately.

"Oh my god." The Kid said aloud. All he could do was watch. His aching groin pulsed and throbbed over and over again. He pulled against the chains, stupidly thinking trying reach the interlocked beauties. To touch them, to get in between their embrace somehow, but the chain links just rattled and held solid against all of his strength.

Asha's great hands explored every inch of Fae's body, while Fae's slender arms wrapped around Asha's neck. Every now and then Asha's hands would reach a sensitive spot or grasp one of Fae's tits or ass cheeks with gorilla strength and it would force Fae to stop kissing her master to cry out in joyful pain. Asha let her, then when she was done she'd press her face back down and explore the corners of Fae's little mouth with her huge tongue.

Asha reached between her muscular thighs and rubbed herself over the fabric of the thong and pretty soon she was dripping wet herself.

When Asha wanted it, and not a second before, she straightened up and leaned back, taking Fae's slave chain in one fist as she did it.

She lay back and turned her head to look at The Kid, her wild hair falling off of one tan shoulder as she did it.

'Enjoying the show?' Her look seemed to say. The Kid was in hell, a delicious hell. Seeing them go at it with him so mercilessly was as excruciating as it was exciting. It didn't help that Fae was looking at him now too. Her face was flushed and her mouth was open. She looked like she wanted him to fill her mouth with his cock again.

His eyes met Asha's and she looked away.

She pulled on the chain, hard. Their legs crossed over each other and their crotches all but collided with a force that sent a jolt up Fae. Asha grunted.

She looked almost angry as she jerked Fae's whole body into hers again and again. The Kid had watched Delta and Amanda scissor each other a handful of times, but this was far cry from the gentle rolling and rubbing that those two (and himself, the voyeur) had enjoyed. This was violent. It almost looked like Asha was fucking Fae, like she had a cock. Fae wailed over and over again, each time her crotch slammed against her master's it sent a quiver up her whole body and pretty soon the wailing became one extended groan, begging for more.

He loved Faes moaning little begs but it was Asha's grunting that took the cake. It took The Kid a second but he realized she was grunting the words 'Yeah, yeah, yeah' over and over again.

She pulled Fae into her one final time, hard, and held her there. Now she was grinding, like her cunt was a pestle grinding in Fae's mortar.

Fae screamed and turned her upper half away. She grabbed the bedsheets like a drowning man grabs dry land. She buried her face in the bedding and it muffled the sound of her screams as they twisted up an octave and another octave after that.

Asha wasn't having it. She grabbed Fae by that, already messy, half swoop of bright green hair and pulled her upright. Her other hand held Fae by the waist. She could almost wrap that one hand around her slave's whole body.

Fae straddled Ash, whimpering. She rode her master like she was riding a mechanical bull, up and down and bouncing. Their pussies grinding together. Asha almost controlled her slave like a joystick. She was pulling and pushing her off with one hand while holding her head back by the hair. Fae was nothing in Asha's arms.

Fae, with her back arched, both hands on Asha's upright knee, and head pulled back, gave out full throated screams over and over again.

Asha was grunting harder and harder. Every now and then she would mutter something about fae being a 'good girl' or a 'nice little slut'. Fae's white perky tits were bouncing, those little strawberry nips jiggling hypnotically. The chains and links of the harness clinked with each bounce between the deafening sounds they were both making.

Asha shook her head and let her carrot-coloured hair cascade off her body and onto the bed.

He could see her thigh and back muscles twitching as she pushed her cunt up into Fae's. Her own tits were swinging back and forth, they looked ripe and they had started to glisten. The Kid wanted nothing more than to get lost in them forever.

Asha's face was twisted in a grimace. She looked mad, like she was really punishing Fae, but something in the way her brow creased betrayed just how much pleasure she was feeling. At one point she closed her eyes, leaned her head back, and bit her bottom lip. The Kid was certain that he was going to come without so much as a touch that very moment, but he managed to hold it back.

He wanted Asha more than anything, and as hot as the fire burning within him was, he was determined to hold it all back, through whatever games she played. He wanted to wait until he felt the slip of her pussy over the head of his cock and those iron thighs flexing against his own, her heavy pelvis smashing his like a piston.

Fae was the first to come. She announced its arrival.

"I'm coming...I'm coming... I'm..." With rising inflection. When she did, she suddenly looked possessed. A burst of pleasure seemed to run through her and made her shake all over like a lightning rod that just took a bolt. She wrapped both arms around Asha's leg and practically sobbed. She clung to it the way you cling to a tree when you look down and see how high you've climbed. Asha didn't seem to notice, she kept going despite Fae's flailing. She kept on using her toy as Fae came again and again. After a while she would whisper.

"No, I can't again. I can't..." And then she would come again anyway.

It felt like a lifetime until Asha herself finally finished. He knew she did because her body shook too. Those massive nipples started quivering on the ends of her melon shaped tits. She let out a low groan that sounded like she was in pain. She sent up one final heavy push against Fae's cunt, which in turn sent her off into a wail and another convulsive orgasm, then Asha let out a gasp of air and went limp against the bed. Her mighty arms and one upright leg sank down. She gleamed, head to toe in sweat now. Fae fell with her leg, she was still hugging it with both arms, and she lay there, muttering and moaning to herself, much like Marta had done a moment ago. Fae's swoop of hair was limp with sweat and tangled from where Asha had gripped it like a rope.

They lay there like that for a bit. Fae pushed her hips softly against Asha's, wringing the last little bits of pleasure from it, gasping a little whenever she found a sweet spot.

Asha' pushed a hand through her wild mess of hair. Then she brought the hand down in a savage slap against one of Fae's but cheeks. The smacking sound rang out so loud that The Kid was sure that everyone in Asha's mansion must have heard it. Fae shrieked but it turned into a giggle.

"Your job's not done." She told Fae. "Come here."

I wonder if the others listen in on Asha's private time. He thought. I wonder if it gets them excited for their turn. It was hard to think of anything that wasn't erotic. His mind was swimming in a million hormones. When would this nightmare end? He was sure that when Asha finally fucked him, he'd explode inside her on the first pump.

Fae whimpered and crawled around on the bed, half in a daze.

Sleepily, she brought her face down to Asha's pussy and pulled the soaking wet thong off of her hips and down her thighs. She started to lick at her, moaning as she did it, moaning more than Asha did. Her eyes stayed closed and she bent to her task with a half-drunk kind of fatigue.

Asha grabbed the back of her head and pushed it deeper between her legs and she rocked her head back from the pleasure of her slaves tongue. The tendons of her thick neck were shiny now.She didn't moan, she let her pleasure be known by hissing air between her teeth.

The whole room hung heavy with the smell of sex. Asha held Fae's head down with one hand and massaged one of her breasts with the other, hissing and purring like a lion.

He couldn't handle much more. Fae had her cute peach but in the air, still quivering with aftershocks. Beneath the pink leather harness, a coiled blue tattoo ran down the length of her spine. Some abstract shape that looked like a snake, weaving its way along.

Wherever he looked, something turned him on and he couldn't pry his eyes away from the two of them.

He closed his eyes but he still heard their noises. Fae's wet smacking whimpers and Asha's low purring growls. Even if he had earplugs, his mind was racing with such horny thoughts that it wouldn't do any good. Beneath closed lids, visions of Delta and Amanda coupled in passionate scissoring appeared followed by wild orgies that he dreamed Asha's girls got up to without their master, behind closed doors. Then he pictured Dani, that blue haired girl in the woods and the tits that came free from that little scrap of leather she'd used as a bikini. Those tits were jiggling as her head moved back and forth over his cock. Her hands, complete with fingerless gloves, gripping the backs of his naked thighs. It hadn't actually happened that way, they hadn't even kissed, but with his eyes closed he could see it as clear as day.

Finally, finally, Asha moaned loud enough to signal she was satisfied. She touched Fae's chain between her fingers and pulled her, gently, up so that their faces could meet. She kissed Fae on the lips tenderly, like a little reward for a good job, Fae was almost unconscious but she moaned in appreciation. When their lips parted, a thin line of spit/juice hung from both of their lips, winking in the light before breaking.

"Did I do it right, master?" She said in a whiny voice that wasn't her regular speaking voice. Asha must have liked it when she spoke that way.

"You did it just fine, baby-girl."

Asha spread out on the bed, breathing heavy, chest heaving long and slow. Fae collapsed like a ragdoll onto her master's body. They both lay there, dozing. Asha's arms came up to embrace Fae in a soft bear hug while she stroked her hair.

Even seeing these two in the afterglow was enough to drive him insane. Their glistening bodies wrapped around each other...

Well, in truth it was more like Asha's body was wrapping around Fae's. The little green-haired slut looked more like a teddy bear in Asha's powerful tree-trunk arms.

They stayed like that so long he thought they might have forgotten he was still there. The passion was dying out in the room and that helped ease his ache, but only a little. Watching them lie there, looking satisfied, only called attention to how pent up he was. It felt like his stomach was full of stones. If his balls got any heavier, he was sure he'd pull the chains out of the wall, or snap both of his wrists against the manacles.

Asha opened one eye and he realized it was looking straight at him. It scared him a little, the sight of that sudden predator eye. She really did look like a lion, eyeing up a helpless cut of fresh meat. Her lips pursed in a little kiss that she sent his way.

"Enjoy the show?"

Chapter 2: Darkness

Fae left without even giving The Kid a glance. She was so disoriented he thought she might have even forgotten he was there. When Asha was ready, she got up off the bed and went over to her cabinet.

Oh jesus. He thought, but she only came up with a wide ribbon of silk. Not one of the scary looking metal things.

She didn't say anything, she just ran the black shiny fabric through her hands. She wound it around her fists and pulled it tight, then she began walking toward him. He thought she might try and whip him with it or something, but it was far too light for that.

She came up to him and raised it to his eyes. He realized what it was then.

"No, wait."

Her hand dropped low again and his words were cut off in a sudden gasp of strained ecstasy. She had seized his cock in her hand and was yanking it savagely.

"Shut up. You speak when I tell you to speak. Got it?"

He bared his teeth but he kept his eyes on her, angry, defiant.

She pulled harder and squeezed.

"I asked you a question."

He couldn't help it. It was too much.

"Yess..." He managed.

She let go. His body went limp, held up by the wrists like a corpse.

"Good." She raised the silk to his eyes and tied it around, knotting it at the back, bandana style.

He opened his eyes and it didn't look any different than when they were closed. His vision was completely gone. She had tied the silk tight around his forehead and cheeks and he was blind to the world.

He tried to shake the blindfold off but he couldn't, he tried to push it off by rubbing the side of his head against his arms but he couldn't manage that either. She'd made it so tight it wouldn't budge.

He heard her spit and she grabbed his cock again. It wasn't as hard this time, now she was stroking it back and forth, her spit making her palm smooth and slick. It felt so much more intense with his vision gone. It felt like someone had cranked his nerves up to eleven.

He felt her lean in close. The smell of her cologne burned in his nostrils with renewed strength. The darkness in his eyes grew deeper, whatever light broke through the silk was being blocked by her frame. Her lips met his ear. Her hand continued to work, back and forth. Her other hand suddenly gripped his shoulder. He felt her tits pressing against his body, two nipples sharp on his skin.

"You like this?" She whispered in his ear.

He couldn't have responded if he wanted to. His entire world was just pleasure, charging in the smooth friction up and down his cock, building like static electricity.

"Uh-uuhhhh." Was all he could manage. He was her plaything. Fully in her control. It felt horrible. It felt incredible. He loved it, and he hated it. Hated that he loved it, and he loved that he hated it.

"I--i--i."

"Mmm?" She said, but she didn't stop. Her hand started sliding faster.

"I'm c-coming." His throat was constricted but he could force the words out.

Suddenly she stopped.

"Not yet you're not." He felt her presence moving away. Her rock hard body left the feel of his. The shadow she cast over him left and his vision went from solid black to very dark gray.

"No!" He cried. "Nooo! Fuckkkk!" He thrashed against the chains like an animal. He couldn't believe it. It was hell. To be brought so close and to just... Oh fuck, no.

She laughed at him from across the room. His cock was iron now, and throbbing. He wondered if someone could die from being too horny. If they could, he must have been getting close.

"Don't blame me, bitch. You're the one who wanted to play hard to get."

"I'll kill you! Get back here!" He raved, he thrashed some more. He lost control of what he was saying. He hated her, but he needed her. His mind swam with thoughts of Dani, and Fae and the feel of Fae's mouth bringing him so close, and Delta and Amanda and that long kiss they shared when they said goodbye but now they were naked, and the chocolate skinned girl with the afro was on her knees infront of him now and he wanted to bust his load all over her dark tits, or how Marta had quivered when he fucked her and he should have just said 'fuck it' and come inside her when he had the chance but oh god it was too late now. Why was she doing this to him?