The Last Person I Expected to See Pt. 02

Story Info
Three isn't always a crowd.
2.6k words
3.33
5.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So my place or yours?" I asked.

She slid her hand over my growing bulge, straining my zipper.

"Does he want out?" she asked, playfully.

I fervently nodded.

"Well he'll just have to wait until we get to my place." she teased.

"Fuck!" I thought. She kept her hand on my lap, rubbing me as we drove. Luckily her place was only a few minutes away.

We pulled in and I practically ran to the door. She slowly got out and sauntered to the door with a teasing grin on her face.

She opened the door and I started upstairs.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Where do you think?" I said, motioning to her bedroom.

"Umm, you better go sit down if you want anymore of this pussy. I need to go change and clean up from you earlier."

I huffed in disappointment and reached out to get one last feel of her legs in pantyhose.

She turned away and started up the stairs, "Don't worry, you'll like what I change into."

I went over and slumped on the couch. I checked my phone, one message. It was from her. "Sorry I totally forgot about the museum benefit. please dont be mad." I was about to respond when I heard her coming down the stairs.

My jaw nearly dropped. She had her hair down to one side (I always loved that). She was wearing a black corset with gold trim, a lacey black night gown and black seamed stockings with a reinforced toe.

She gave me a devious grin as she slowly walked towards me.

"I told you, you'd like it. Now about this..." she said, rubbing her hand against my aching cock.

"He needs out doesnt he?" she said, leaning in to kiss me. Her perfume was intoxicating.

She pulled away from my lips and got on her knees. She undid my pants and pulled them down to my ankles.

She hungrily glared at my stiff cock, before giving it a few playful licks. I was in blissful agony. She engulfed me in her mouth, deep throating me. I let out a low groan.

She licked up and down my shaft, and even though I had just came less than an hour ago; she had me on the verge.

Two loud knocks at the door jolted me out of the moment. "Who the fuck is that?" I thought.

She grinned as she took my cock out of her mouth. "Its open!" she said, before she deepthroated me again.

The door opened slowly. "I guess this is whoever she had called when we left." I thought, hoping it was one of her girl friends.

In walked a guy about my height (5'10") and build (dad bod). He looked a bit younger than me, maybe late 20s. He had a bit of scruff on his chin. He looked over at us and looked as confused as I was.

Without stopping with me, she beckoned him over with a finger and motioned for him to sit on the couch next to me. He did without question.

He pulled his jeans down and his erect dick flopped free of his boxers. He was about as long as me (6.5") but girthier.

She took my cock out of her mouth, scooted over and began to devour his.

I was in a daze. This was definitely not how I thought this night was gonna go. I took my shirt off and kicked off the rest of my clothes.

Just as my dick was starting to deflate, she reached over, grasped it and began stroking it. I looked over at him, he had his eyes closed, lightly moaning.

She pulled back and had him take the rest of his clothes off and then stood up and motioned for us to move further apart. She shimmied in between us, stretching out a leg across our laps.

My hands immediately went to her leg, the feel of her stockings was amazing. He went for her neck and started to nibble at her throat, his hand caressing her breast through the corset.

She turned to me and we shared a deep kiss as my hand found its way to her dripping pussy. I inserted a finger and she began to moan as she wirthed.

Her hands found their way to our cocks and she began to stroke us. He pulled her breasts free from her corset and began sucking and biting at her nipple.

I grasped her other nipple, pinched it and rolled it between my thumb and index finger. I felt her body shudder as she cut few sharp breaths.

I pulled out my finger, raised it up to her lips and she eagerly sucked on it, giving me a lustful grin.

He made his way down to her pussy and began to slowly lap at her clit. Her breathing got heavy and she groaned as she pushed his head into her with her calf.

"Fuuucccckkkk!" she shuddered.

She looked down at him and began to grind against his face. Her hand still gripped my dick but she had stopped stroking.

"Fuck... Don't fucking... Stop..." She said through ragged breaths.

I just watched, my dick aching for some relief. She grabbed his head and pushed him into her even more.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh my fucking! God!" She screamed as she came. I reached up to her throat and choked her. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she let out a gutteral moan. She bucked against his face and came for a solid minute it felt.

I let go of her throat and she took a deep breath. He pulled back, face dripping. She closed her eyes, catching her breath as her lower half twitched.

"Is mistress pleased?" He asked.

She nodded, pulling him into a deep kiss. "Mistress is very pleased." She then bit at his earlobe and whispered something to him.

I was a bit taken aback. "Mistress?" When did she get into that? She was the one who liked being dommed." I thought.

She looked over at me, noticing my confused look. "Don't worry. I'm not gonna try and dom you. I'd never try to dom... daddy." She said with a devilish grin.

She stood up, pushing him into the arm of the couch. "Since you were such a good boy, you get to stroke that fat cock while I ride daddy's."

"Yes, mistress." Is all he said as he began to grab his dick.

She straddled me and slowly lowered herself, easing onto my cock. I was so hard, it was painful. My balls were aching for release. Her pussy was drenched, the wettest I'd ever felt her.

She began to slowly move her hips back and forth, I grabbed her ass with both hands as she grinded into my pelvis.

"Does daddy like it when I ride his cock? Did daddy miss this?" she asked as she rode.

"Daddy has missed this so much."

I gripped her cheeks hard and gave them both a smack. She squeeled in delight. "Oh, daddy. Spank me harder. I've been such a naughty girl!"

I spanked her ass with both hands again, she groaned and gyrated into me.

"Fuck..." I groaned as she quickened her pace. I could her him heavily breathing as he quickened his.

"Mmm... Daddy wants to come doesn't he? He needs to fill his baby girl's pussy doesn't he?" She said, leaning in.

I was about to explode, only nodding.

"I need daddy to come."

I moved my hands to her hips, "You need daddy to come? You need me to come in that little tight pussy?"

"Yes daddy, please."

I pushed her into me and started driving up into her as hard and fast as I could. It took her by surprise, forcing her to catch her breath.

"Oh.. my... God!! Daddy!" She moaned.

I couldn't hold back any longer, letting out a loud groaning growl, I unloaded deep in her pussy. Stream after stream of cum filled her. I let go of her hips, leaving deep red marks.

She leaned in resting her head next to mine. I was breathing hard, feeling light headed. My balls hurt so much to finally be emptied.

"Thank you daddy." She said with a smile.

I smiled back, still trying to catch my breath.

She raised up and looked over to him. He had slowed his strokes but hadn't came.

"Did you like watching me on daddy's cock?"

"Yes, mistress. I always love watching you."

"You haven't come yet. That's a good boy. I have a special treat for you." She said, cupping her hand over her pussy as she carefully got off and then flopped back between us.

"You get to lick daddy's cum out of my pussy."

His eyes got wide and for a moment I thought he was gonna back out but he practically dove between her legs and started to hungrily devour my cum.

"Mmm... Get every bit. If you're a good boy and get all of daddy's came, he just might give that surprise I told you earlier."

"Surprise?" I thought. "What the fuck does she mean?"

She played with his hair as she turned her head towards me.

"He's been such a good boy daddy, please give him a special surprise."

I was a bit hesitant but asked, "What surprise is that?"

She gave me the poutiest look she could, "To fuck his tight ass, while he eats all of daddy's cum."

I was totally blown away by this. I don't even know this guy and she wants me to fuck him in the ass? I didn't know how to process it.

"Please daddy..."

I looked at him, then to back to her.

"And he's okay with this?" I asked.

He readily nodded, and went back to eating her out.

"Daddy..." she pleaded.

I looked back at him. "Where's the lube?" I asked, with a slight huff.

"Table behind the couch." she smiled.

I reached behind me and found a bottle of gel lube. She watched me intently as I got up and positioned myself behind him. She rested her legs on his back.

I couldn't believe what I was about to do. Twenty minutes I'd of told you that there's no way I'd ever do this. But this wasn't a situation I'd ever prepared for. Her begging me to do it. She knows she can get whatever she wants when she acts like that. And I can't say that part of me hasnt been a touch curious...

I rubbed some on my dick and then massaged a bunch on his asshole, making him give out a muffled moan.

I slowly pressed my member against his tight hole. To my surprise it went in easily. I pushed all the way to the hilt and slowly pulled back. Fucking another guy in the ass was a new sensation.

He raised his head up, resting it on her thigh. She looked down at him.

"You like the feel of daddy's cock in your ass?"

He nodded. I began a steady, slow rhythm.

"Say it!" She demanded.

"I love the feel of daddy's cock." He moaned.

"Did you lick all of daddy's cum or does he need to fuck you harder?"

"Harder!" he replied.

She looked up at me, "You heard him daddy." Her hand slid down to her clit and our eyes locked. I started going faster and faster. Her breathing became erratic as I pounded into his ass.

"Fuck daddy!" He groaned but I hardly noticed, as I stared into her eyes. She broke contact as an orgasm hit her out of nowhere.

I grabbed both of her feet, using her to push into him as I shot a load in his ass. It wasn't alot but it was extremely intense. I felt a little light headed, let go of her feet, putting my hands on his hips to steady myself.

She was still coming, as she frantically rubbed her clit. She screamed, "Oh fuck!!" pulling at his hair with her other hand. I felt him tense up and wince at the pain of it. She let go as her orgasm subsided.

I slowly pulled out and watched my cum drip out of him. I was totally spent, having just enough energy to get up and sit next to her.

She smiled at me. "Liked that?" I said with a grin.

"Fucking loved it..."

She pulled me in for a kiss, her tongue finding its way to mine.

He rolled over from between her legs, catching his breath. He still hadn't come, his balls were practically swollen.

"You might want to take care of that." I told her.

She looked at him and said, "I think you've earned getting to cum now. Mistress wants you to come all over her tits."

"Not your pussy? But..."

"Only daddy gets to come in my pussy tonight!" She said sternly, "Do you want to come at all?"

"Sorry mistress. I do. Please forgive me mistress."

She slid off the couch, onto her knees and undid her corset, pushing it off. She cupped her massive breasts together and looked up at him, biting her lip.

He stood over her and began to stroke his cock. I could tell he was close with only a few pumps in.

"Come on my tits, be a good boy and come all over mistress. She's been such a dirty little slut tonight!" She closed her eyes and leaned her head back.

His body shuddered and he cried out as he shot rope after rope of cum all over her.

"Yes, baby! Shut a good boy!" She moaned.

I was starting to get hard again, watching this. But I was too exhausted and drained to do anything.

He milked the last bit of cum out of his cock, his legs shaking. She stood up, drew a finger over some of his cum and pressed it between his lips.

"Do you taste good?" She asked pulling her finger out of his mouth.

"Always, mistress."

He flopped down next to me, closing his eyes to rest.

"I'm gonna go get cleaned up, I'll be back in sec." She said.

In the meantime we got dressed and awkwardly introduced ourselves.

"Stan."

"Heath."

We shared a quick handshake.

She came back into the living room, wearing some old sweatpants that had been mine originally and a worn in t-shirt.

They kissed and she whispered something to him, they both laughed. He left, giving me an awkward wave bye.

"Well that was interesting." I said.

"Umm... Yeah. You could say that. When you fucked him... Fuck, I don't think I've come that hard, that fast from just rubbing myself..."

"Yeah, well, umm... Glad you liked it so much."

"Loved it. Fucking loved it."

We kissed a long, deep kiss, exploring each other's lips.

"So umm, what are you doing next Friday?" She asked.

"Why?"

"Well if you can find a sitter, you can come over. I'm having my friend, Denise come over and well, you two should meet." She said with a playful grin.

"And Denise would be down for that?"

She nodded as she pulled me in for another kiss.

"You better stop before I have to pull him out again." I warned.

"And that'd be a bad thing?" She said pulling me in closer.

I slid my hand under her waste band, her pussy was already sopping wet again.

"Let's go upstairs," she said, "I'm sick of the couch."

"Tonight's definitely turning out better than I expected." I thought.

To be continued...