The Last Person I Expected to See

Story Info
Ex husband and wife unexpectedly meet up.
1.8k words
4.37
14k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always hated doing this. Going out to large gatherings, just being surrounded by a bunch of people I didn't know but she insisted. Said that if I want to show her I'm serious about us starting a relationship, that I would be here. Well I came. Now where is she at?

Looking around the room filled with people in suits and dresses, I can't find here. She made me come to this stupid museum benefit and now she stood me up. Fucking figures.

"Well don't you look nice."

I jumped at the sound of my ex wife's voice and turn around to see her smiling at me. She looks stunning in a short black dress that hugs every curve perfectly, her hair done up and black sheer pantyhose with black pumps.

"I never thought I'd see you at a big party like this. You've never been one to go to these types of things."

I take a swig of my drink. "Yeah, I'm supposed to be meeting someone."

"A hot date?" she asks.

"Umm... something like that. But she's an hour late. I don't think she's coming." I say looking around the room one last time.

"Sorry... people suck sometimes." We both chuckle a little.

"Wait, why are you here? This is supposed to be for museum donors and other big whoopty doo big wigs." I ask hoping for some reason she doesn't tell me she's here with a date.

"Yeah. Umm.. I'm here with Natasha and Chris. He donates to the museum and they invited me. I thought, why not maybe I'll meet a handsome man there?" She eyes me up and down. "Looks like I did." she nervously laughs out.

That makes me smile. I've always loved seeing her smile.

"How come I could never get you to come to things like this?"

I eye her gorgeous legs. "How come I could never get you to dress like that? You look beautiful"

She playfully rolls her eyes. "You're only saying that because I have hose on."

"Only partly." I grin.

"Yeah, well maybe if you'd of taken me to parties like this I would have."

I finish my drink and wince. "Well I think I'm gonna leave this one." I look around for a place to set my glass and she grabs my forearm and wraps her hands around it.

"No don't leave. Please. I don't know anyone else here and it looks like Natasha has abandoned me. Stay with me." She looks up at me with those striking green eyes and that pouty look that I could never say no to.

I take a deep breath and force out, "Fine." She smiles and does a little body shake. Fuck me, she's adorable when she's like this.

She takes my hand and leads me around the museum. We talk and laugh and I find myself wondering why we got divorced in the first place. Everyone else seems to just melt away and it just me and her.

After about an hour she leads me to bench near some African sculptures. "I've got to sit down. These heels are fucking killing me." She gives out a slight moan as she takes off each shoe and gives them a little rub. I'm entranced and she catches my stare.

"Would you care to... rub them maybe?" She meekly asks, knowing what my answer will be.

I don't say anything as I reach for her feet and set then in my lap. She closes her eyes and gives out soft moans as I start massaging her left foot. I'm hard as a rock almost immediately.

I slowly try to re-situate myself but it just makes it worse. Her right foot is resting on my boner. There's no way she doesn't notice. I look over at her and she's still got her eyes closed but she's got this wry little smile across her face.

"I've got a question." she says.

"Yeah?"

"Why did we get divorced?"

"I've been asking myself the same thing all night."

She opens her eyes and we peer at each other for a moment. She switches her feet and presses her left foot against my aching cock; closes her eyes again and begins to slowly rub her foot up and down. I lose myself for a moment, enjoying the impromptu footjob until I feel her right foot wiggle in my hands.

I start massaging it and she lets out a low moan. "Fuck I miss this." she says, biting her lip a little. "Me too." I think as I feel her toes start to play with my balls.

Her moans get louder and I start to worry that someone will walk in. She moves her foot out of my hand and up to my mouth. I take the hint and put all of her toes in my mouth.

"You miss this don't you baby?" she moans. I just nod.

"Lick them." She demands. I take her toes out of my mouth and lick from her heel to the ball of her foot and give a little nibble. She giggles and recoils her foot.

Thankfully no one else has come into this exhibit but at this point I wouldn't of cared. I was so turned on I just wanted to fuck her right there.

"Do you want to fuck me, baby?" she asks softly. I excitedly nod.

"I want to hear you say it. How bad do you want to fuck me?"

"So fucking bad babe. I need to fuck you!" She gives an excited moan as she places both of her feet on my straining dick.

"Right here?" she suggests.

"If that's what you want."

"But baby what if we get caught?" she says.

"It'll be worth it." And with that I stand up, undo my pants and let my cock free. She takes it her mouth and hungrily devours it. I've missed this so much.

She bobs up and down on it and starts to play with my balls. She deep throats me and I let out a deep groan. She does it again and I feel like I'm about to come.

Taking it out of her mouth, she looks up at me and says, "I need this cock in my pussy... Now."

I step back as she stands up and then bends over the bench. She gives her ass a little wiggle as I raise her dress up. I love the sight of her ass in hose but I don't have time to rub and caress it like I want to. Anyone really could walk in at any moment and hell someone's probably watching on the security camera.

I bend down and reach to the gusset of her hose and give it a tear. I push her lacey panties to the side and give her clit a little rub. I feel her body convulse and she lets out a series of short, hard breaths.

Her pussy is dripping as I enter her. I slowly push my cock in to the hilt. She groans out, "Fuck... Me... Hard..." I grab her hips and start to fuck her slowly but forcefully. I pull my cock out to the tip, wait a second and ram it in as hard as I can. She's trying to keep quiet but she has always been a screamer.

I decide to get a little "dominant" with her. "You've got to be quiet baby. No one can hear." I start to quicken my pace but not the intensity of my strokes.

"I... know... baby... I'm.. trying.." she gets out between moans.

"Do I have to keep you quiet?"

"Yes!" she moans.

"Yes what?" I demand.

"Yes... Sir!"

"That's better baby."

I move my hands from her hips and wrap both of them around her neck. I can feel her pussy clinch my dick as an orgasm wracks her body. She groans through the choking and I slide a hand over her mouth to muffle her moans.

I start to pound into her as hard and as fast as I can. Her body shudders from another orgasm. "Fuck I'm gonna come baby!" I say, letting go of her mouth and neck.

"Please come in my pussy Sir!" she breathlessly groans out.

"You want that cum in your pussy?"

"Yes, Sir!"

" What if it drips out and someone sees it?"

"Then they'll know what a little slut I am!"

"Who's slut?"

"Your slut. Come in me, Sir! Please!"

I grab both of her shoulders as I drive my dick in and push her into me. We both groan as I unload in her pussy. Pumping that drooling cunt full of cum. Clinching her shoulders, holding her there.

I try to catch my breath and let go of her shoulders.

"Fuck I needed that." she says, grinning.

I chuckle a bit. "Me too."

I pull out and feel her quiver a bit. She turns around and flops on the bench, breathing heavily; looks at my dick, smiles and takes it in her mouth.

I shudder at the pain of her licking herself off my very sensitive member.

She takes it out and gives me a devilish grin. "You better pull your britches up."

I fiddle with my pants and get the belt done just as Natasha comes around the corner. "There you are Christina. I've been all over this museum looking for you!"

"Sorry. We just got to talking and lost track of time." she tells her.

Natasha lets out an exasperated huff, walks over to Christina and says, "Come on, it's time for the dinner to start." Then she heads back around the corner.

Christina puts her shoes on and starts to follow Natasha. Then she stops, turns and we kiss, losing ourselves in one another. Kissing that consumes you, forgetting to breath.

"Christina!" we hear and break our kiss. She smiles at me and I wrap my arms around her.

"I think I'm gonna head out."

"Are you sure? You're gonna miss a "great" dinner. Boring speeches and all." She says, rolling her eyes.

"Tempting... But I'm gonna pass."

She nuzzles her head against my chest, "Take me with you."

"Well... why not? Mom's got the kids overnight tonight so... why not?"

She looks up at me and smiles. I plant a short, tender kiss on her lips. "The night is young and while we are old decrepit 30 somethings, I think we can still have alot of fun."

She laughs a little and nods her head. So we creep towards the dining room and sneak out of the museum.

"Your car or my car?" I ask.

"Pfft. If you want anymore of this, you driving."

I just laugh and shake my head as we load go in my car.

"Alright. Your place or my place?" I say.

"My place" she says while bringing her phone to her ear.

I give her confused look. "Who are you calling?"

She gives me a wink, "Oh you'll see."

To be continued...