The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor gave a weary sigh. "It's not you, it's me. Sometimes touch can trigger a transformation."

"Sometimes?" Sabrina asked. "Why only sometimes?"

"I don't know," Trevor answered, then held up a small, leather bound book. "I'm hoping this can tell me though. So far all I know is what my father told me. When I was born, this curse went from my mother to me. She died before she could help me understand it. She kept this journal that my dad says will have some answers. She left it for me in a safety deposit box at that bank. That's why I was in the form of my father, so I could get it. It turns out she left me five grand in cash in case I needed it for emergencies."

Trevor's friends processed this for a half a minute. Finally, Max jumped in with a question. "Why go to all that trouble though? Your dad knows about your situation, so you didn't have to go as him. He could have just brought it to you. Why the cloak and dagger stuff?"

Trevor's entire body tensed at Max's words. He took a deep breath and tried to calm down. He sat down on one of the beds, then gestured for them to sit opposite him on the other. "It all started yesterday when Max touched me right as school was starting." For the next several minutes, Trevor painfully recounted the last twenty four hours. He didn't hold anything back, but became quieter through certain parts. Sabrina had to ask him to speak up during his recounting of when he had shapeshifted into her in the men's room at school. Nobody asked him to speak up during his liaison with Max in the guise of Sabrina. Trevor managed to cover all of it, right up until the incident with his father. He spoke of their argument and what it entailed, but then trailed off abruptly.

"Why'd you stop?" Max asked. "It seems like your father wanted to help you."

"He wanted to hide me away from the world," Trevor corrected. "But, I can't say I blame him after..." He trailed off and embraced the silence that followed.

"You can tell us, Trevor," Sabrina coaxed gently. "We get it. This is uncharted territory, and if you did or said something, I'm sure your father will forgive you."

Trevor shot her a disbelieving look, then reluctantly filled them in on the rest. When he was done, no one said anything for a good long while.

"Well fuck," Max eventually got out. "That's, yeah, that's a good reason not to go home right away."

Sabrina wanted to give her opinion on how fucked up Trevor's life now was, but settled on a question for her friend. "You get that your father's worried about you now, right? He isn't angry, just worried."

"I'm sure he is," Trevor admitted. "But I...I did that to him." He began to sob. "I took advantage of him."

"But it wasn't you, right?" Sabrina asked hopefully.

Trevor thought about it for a melancholy moment. "I remember fighting it so hard, and then kind of, blacking out. I can remember what I did, but, especially in the beginning, it didn't feel like it was me doing it. But even though I felt powerless to stop it, I don't think I can ever look my dad in his face again."

Touching someone we care about when they're hurting is like a reflex, and without thinking, Sabrina again reached across the small space between them to take his hand. He was too distracted by grief and did not flinch at her touch. She had held his hand for a half a minute, when Max connected the dots. "Hey guys, guys! Nothing's happening."

"What are you..." Trevor started, but he followed Max's pointing finger to Sabrina's hand on his. He almost pulled away, but her touch was comforting, and so was the fact that nothing had happened. "Oh, yeah, I told you, it doesn't always work. I don't know why."

"Can I try?" Max asked.

Sabrina removed her hand and addressed Max sternly. "No, Max. Can't you see this isn't the time to-"

"No," Trevor said resolutely, cutting her off. "I need to understand this. That's why I got the journal. And I'll read it when you guys leave, but right now, sure. Let's see if Max will trigger it again. He already has two, possibly three times."

"Okay, the first two I get, but when was the third?" Max asked.

Sabrina answered before Trevor could. "It was when Max touched your face when you were shapeshifted into me, wasn't it? You said that's when you felt that urge to jump him, and felt less like you and more like me. That it's how your mind changed to being okay with doing stuff to a guy."

Trevor shifted uncomfortably on his seat on the bed. "Yeah, that's what I think. But you touched me Sabrina, and nothing. I didn't get your memories either when I did. But I did get Denise Riley's. I felt like I could have fooled her own parents. But then there was Mrs. Schultz and...and my mom. I didn't...I didn't get memories from them, just an overwhelming compulsion to..."

Sabrina interjected before Trevor could spiral again. "I have an idea, a hypothesis really."

"Our science teacher would be so proud," Max chuckled.

"I'm sure he would. But I want to test it. Max, empty your head, like, think about nothing. Can you do that?"

"Super easy. I do it all the time."

"Okay, do it now," Sabrina instructed. "Then when you are sure you are absolutely thinking about nothing, touch Trevor's arm." She hesitated with her orders and added, "If Trevor is okay with that?" She looked at Trevor for permission to proceed.

Trevor shrugged. "Like I said, I'm ready for answers, and I know if there's two of you here, you'll stop me before I make a sexual deviant of myself."

"Hey!" Max protested. "Now that I know it's you, don't you think I would stop you all by myself?"

Sabrina and Trevor both gave him a doubtful look.

"What? I would! You guys are jerks."

"Just empty your head, Max," Sabrina prompted.

Max made a face at her, then closed his eyes for a second before he announced, "Done."

"Now touch Trevor's hand," Sabrina ordered. As Max began to comply, she added, "And keep thinking nothing."

Max rolled his eyes, but nodded. A moment later, he touched Trevor's hand. Trevor's hand twitched at the touch and Max immediately jerked his hand away. They all stared at it before Trevor broke the tension by laughing. "It's like when you're at the doctor's and you're about to get a shot. Sorry. The anticipation made my hand react. Nothing happened. I didn't change. But how come?"

Sabrina was nodding her head like she had expected this outcome. "You said your dad explained it like you were a conduit for people's desires. Well, Max wasn't desiring anything just then. Neither was I when I touched you. I just wanted you to know I was here for you."

"Okay, so, what does that mean then?" Max asked. "It only works if someone touches him when they're horny?"

Sabrina pressed on with her theory. "Max, do you remember what you were thinking about right before you touched Trevor at school? The first time I mean, when he shapeshifted into me?"

Max's face went red. "I don't know. That was yesterday."

"Yes you do," Trevor argued. "We were both checking you out."

"Was not?" Max lied.

Trevor cocked his head as his friend. "I'm pretty sure we were."

"Uh huh," Sabrina said, ignoring the boys' embarrassment. "And what about when you turned into Mrs. Schultz. You said I touched you, and nothing happened. But when Max did, you turned into Mrs. Schultz and you began wanting to-"

Trevor hopped in quickly. "Yeah, we get it. Max, what were you thinking about when you touched me?"

"I don't...that we had College Prep."

"And..." Trevor prompted.

"And that I was looking forward to that class. We all do." Max glanced at Sabrina. "The guys do anyway. Mrs. Schutlz is really hot."

"Yeah, okay," Sabrina said confidently. "I'm pretty sure I get the basics. You ready for a controlled experiment Trevor?"

Trevor fidgeted nervously, but nodded and said, "Yeah."

Sabrina looked at Max. "I want you to get horny. Imagine Mrs. Schultz naked, then touch Trevor's hand again."

Max's face contorted. "I can't just...get horny in front of you two right now."

Sabrina shot him a withering look. "I see you both get horny in front of me every day. The way you stare at women, at me, you should be ashamed of yourself. So don't act like you can't."

"Well I'm telling you that's how it is, especially with you both staring at me right now, and Trevor's fucked up story. It's too weird."

"Fine, we'll do it the hard way, pun intended," Sabrina said. With one hand, she pulled down the front of her shirt, revealing a glorious amount of cleavage. As Max's eyes focused on Sabrina's newly revealed flesh, she used her other hand to grab Max's, and jabbed it at Trevor's.

The unexpected connection made Trevor exclaim, "Ah!" And he retracted his hand quickly like it had been stung. He stared at it as it began to ripple.

"I thought so!" Sabrina cheered. "Boys are easy." As she said that, she glanced at Max and saw his eyes still lingering on her cleavage. She punched his arm and then released the top of her shirt which sprung back to its original place, much to Max's extreme disappointment.

As the change began to ripple through his body, Trevor reflexively fought it. He couldn't help himself. Even though he had agreed to it, he didn't want to change into his hot teacher right now and throw himself at Max. It was all too embarrassing and, if he were honest, scary. He did not like feeling out of control, like there was another living inside his skin, guiding his actions. But fighting it was like trying to hold back the tide. Try as he might to stop it, he felt himself shrink down, while parts of him began to grow. His hips and ass grew, along with his chest. His hair lengthened and became darker. His clothes began to change as well, and they looked very familiar.

"Hey, no, wait a second!" Sabrina barked, holding up a hand as if she could somehow dissuade what she was seeing. "I said Mrs. Schultz! You were supposed to..." She grabbed Max's arm. "Who were you thinking about just now?"

Max's face was now a deep crimson. "You of course, because you were showing off your boobs!"

Sabrina shook her head in frustration. "That was just supposed to...never mind. Just don't try to...don't let Trevor..."

"I told you I wouldn't!" Max protested.

"Well you did before." Sabrina looked back at Trevor and saw that the transformation was almost complete.

"I didn't know then...whoa!"

They had seen Trevor shapeshift before, but this was somehow different. Maybe it was because there were now two identical Sabrina's in the same room. They were both wearing the exact same clothes, same hair style, and were both now sitting the same way. But the expression on one of their faces was eyeing Max like he was a snack.

"Trevor, are you okay?" Sabrina asked. "Are you still in control right now?" Her eyes flitted between Max and her own face that was wearing a hungry look. It was so amazingly bizarre. It was also a little scary, and deep down, though she could never admit it to her friends, a little hot.

A perfect copy of Sabrina's voice answered, but the breathing was a little labored, like she had just climbed a steep hill. "Yes, but barely. I'm sorry. I tried to fight it, just couldn't stop it. Really hard. Like how I imagine Max's cock is right now."

Max sat up straight. "Uh, no it isn't."

"You mean to tell me you didn't get hard staring at these beautiful boobs just now?" As these words were said, a newly feminized hand pulled down the shirt, exposing an eyeful that mirrored the scene from moments ago.

"Trevor!" Sabrina snapped, and she held out a hand for him to stop. "Stop that. Are you in control or aren't you?"

Trevor/Sabrina's breath was heavier now, either from exertion, or from something else. "I'm...it's so difficult to...the more I try to fight it the more I feel overwhelmed by..." The rest of the sentence was cut off as his/her body fell back onto the bed.

"Trevor!" Sabrina cried in concern. She moved quickly and crouched over her doppleganger. She began gently shaking her lookalike. "Max, he's still breathing but he's unconscious. Get him a glass of water to splash in his face."

Max was shaken, but obediently got up and took the wrapper off one of the hotel's complimentary plastic cups. The only sink was in the bathroom, so he went in and held it under the faucet. As soon as the sound of running water could be heard, Trevor/Sabrina's eyes sprang open and she shoved Sabrina back, causing her to hit the floor in between the beds. Quick as a cat, Sabrina's double sprang for the bathroom. She burst inside so quickly that she bumped Max back and his butt fell on top of the closed toilet. The cup went flying and water mostly hit the floor but some got onto Trevor/Sabrina's shirt. Trevor/Sabrina didn't hesitate though, and slammed the bathroom door shut. A split second later, she had engaged the lock.

Max had not seen the altercation on the bed, so he stared at who he thought was the real Sabrina dumbfounded. "What? What is it? Why did you run in like that?"

Trevor/Sabrina turned to him with narrowed eyes and a bright smile. "Sorry about that." She looked down at her clothes with a pout. "Oh no. I got my shirt wet. Better take it off." She removed her shirt. As she did, her bra held her tits in place, but they seemed to jiggle perfectly. She hoped Max noticed. Who was she kidding. She knew she had Max's complete attention.

A second later the doorknob turned as the real Sabrina tried to gain entry. When it held fast, she pushed it back and forth in frustration, rattling the door against the frame. "Max, open the door!"

Max was frozen in place as he watched Trevor/Sabrina's hands reach behind her back and begin undoing her bra clasp. "You don't want to do that right now, do you Max? You'd much rather look at these, wouldn't you?" Trevor/Sabrina let the bra fall to the floor. "You got to touch them yesterday, but you didn't get to see them. Well here they are. What do you think?"

Max had talked a tough game, but now, face to face with Sabrina's tits, tits he had pictured before only in his mind, he thought maybe he was full of shit. A balled up fist banged on the bathroom door, momentarily jarring him from siren's call of boobs in front of him. He heard Sabrina call through the door, "You know that's not really me, right?"

"Y-yeah," Max stammered.

"Then open the door!"

Max made to get up, but Trevor/Sabrina pushed him down and straddled his legs. She could feel his hardness through his jeans rubbing up against her. She wanted to feel it even closer, and with a dull shimmer, she was completely naked. "Please don't do that, Max," she cooed. "She'd keep me from doing this." She stood up a little, putting her boobs at eye level with Max. Then swiftly, she buried his face in them. "I want you to kiss them, lick them, suck them. Do everything you've always wanted to do to them. Right now they're all yours." She moaned as she felt wetness from Max's mouth envelop one of her nipples. She hoped he'd add his hands soon.

"What is he doing right now?" Sabrina growled.

"What you never would," Trevor/Sabrina clapped back, but she grew agitated as she felt Max's mouth retract from her orbs.

Max was reluctant to come up for air, but he managed. He lowered his hands to Trevor/Sabrina's waist to try to push him off. When Max's hands only kept feeling skin, he looked down and saw her trimmed bush. He realized she was naked. No, it was a him! This was his friend, Trevor, who was not a girl. That didn't stop him from being harder than he'd ever been though. Max tried to steer some of the blood flow to his brain. "Trevor, I..."

She interrupted him with a smile that said she knew a secret. "You're thinking about squeezing my ass right now. You're almost touching it, my soft, bare ass. You can. I want you to. I want you to do so many things to me."

Max's fingers wanted to prove her right. They wanted to grab and knead and slap her ass and...He internally corrected himself again. He was not a she. "Trevor, you're my friend and I don't want to-"

Trevor/Sabrina held his shoulders with her hands and leaned back slightly, giving Max an eyeful of her naked form. "Do I look like Trevor? Look at these tits, at this wet pussy. Oh right, you haven't felt it yet, but it is Max. It's so wet for you. This Sabrina wants you inside of her, wants you to paw at her big tits while you cum and cum and cum." Her head cocked to one side as if something new occurred to her. "Or sure, I can be someone else," she smiled. A dull shimmer and two seconds later, the naked version of Mrs. Schultz was on top of him. "Mm Mr. Butler," she moaned and began to grind against him. "I'm going to need you to stay after class so you can give this body some of that extra credit you've been wanting."

Powerless to stop her, Max moaned underneath his teacher's voluptuous writhing body. His pants were so tight. It felt so good. He didn't know how long he could keep from...

He felt her hot breath whisper in his ear. "I can be someone else if you'd like. I can become anyone you've ever wanted. I can be your heart's desire, whoever you want me to be, even if that's someone new every second. Whatever your lust demands." She felt a rapid pulsing from his hard cock begin. "Oh, oh my, yes, yes!" she cried and seemed to orgasm simultaneously as a wet spot began to darken Max's jeans.

"What. The. Fuck. Is. Going. On. In there?," Sabrina demanded.

With Max's lust saited, Trevor felt control of his senses return to him. He turned around his new Mrs. Shultz face and grimaced at the door that held back Sabrina's fury. As Trevor clambered off his friend, all Max could do was lie there limply. Trevor thought about shifting back to himself, but realized it would be more awkward to just then. It would immediately remind them both that they had just gotten each other off. His reasoning told him he was thinking like a straight male again. He didn't begrudge people their sexual preferences, but in the immediate present, the thought of touching another man intimately was at the bottom of his list.

As the seconds ticked by, he found a familiar feeling return. Guilt and regret grew in him at the thought of what he had done. The way he saw it, he had basically just sexually assaulted his friend. Max hadn't wanted that, but Trevor had forced himself, well, herself really, upon him. The only solace he took was that even though he could remember it, he hadn't at all been in control. Right before unlocking the door, Trevor shifted clothes onto Mrs. Schultz's body.

Sabrina must have been leaning on the door because she stumbled in. She said nothing as she took in the scene. Mrs. Schultz was in front of her holding the door, and Max was sitting slumped on top of the toilet. He looked like he had been through it. The woman she knew to be Trevor brushed by her and went back towards the beds. She called out, "Hey wait! What did you do to him?"

Trevor shifted back into himself when he was out of Max's line of sight and responded, "Whatever he wanted me to. I'm real sorry Sabrina for...for everything. I couldn't...the more I fought it the worst it got."

Sabrina was doing her best to check her anger, but it was very difficult. She kept telling herself that she had put him up to this. She latched onto a question that now posed itself. "Is anything different if you don't fight it?"

Here was a question that gave Trevor pause. He usually did fight it, and everytime he did, his consciousness had switched off and he lost the ability to call the shots. But, when he had become Mrs. Schultz the first time at school, he had let the change come. Max had initiated the transformation, but Trevor had been able to stave off any overt sexual advances towards him, although it had been close. He recalled fighting not to change into his mom, and even more so not going back into his father's bedroom. And when he had been Sabrina yesterday, he hadn't transformed, but he had certainly fought the urge to make out with Max. Every time he had become overwhelmed and his rationale shut off, his thinking became the default of the person's fantasy.