The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think...I think it might be," Trevor finally answered.

"Well help me drag Max out of here and you can fill us in."

Trying to postpone the prospect of facing his friend ever again, Trevor offered unhelpfully, "Just splash some water in his face. He's fine." A few seconds later he heard water running, and then a spluttering Max.

Upon reentering the room, Sabrina positioned the boys across from her, at least one arm's length apart. This was more for their safety than hers, because she felt they were weak and could not be trusted. "Okay, first fill me in on what happened in there, every detail. Actually start with when you were on the bed Trevor, and pushed me off."

Trevor was a little astonished at how less awkward explaining this was as opposed to his tale of the past twenty four hours. He supposed it was probably because they knew his secret now, and that he couldn't be entirely held accountable for his actions. He explained how when he had fallen backwards onto the bed, he had stopped being him. This was hard for him to understand as well, but it felt as close to the truth as he could get. His mind had shifted itself into believing that he was Sabrina, and his one goal in life had become exposing her tits to Max and making him cum. He had known the real Sabrina would try to get in the way of this, so he had feigned unconsciousness and hoped an opportunity would present itself. It had.

"So," Sabrina questioned, "if I had gotten in the way, would you have done something worse? Like, would you have killed me to get to him?"

That question terrified Trevor, mostly because of the answer. "I don't know. That's what I'm trying to tell you. It's not me, it's...I become a physical manifestation of someone's lust, both body and mind. When that happens, I'm not thinking clearly anymore, I'm not thinking at all really, just acting on the impulse of this curse."

Sabrina nodded. "Yeah, I really get that now. Keep going. What did you do in the bathroom?"

"You want to jump in at all Max?" Trevor offered without looking at his friend.

"No, no, you're doing, uh, great," Max replied, with the same avoidance of eye contact.

"Knock it off you idiots," Sabrina admonished, noticing their demeanor towards each other. "I'm being less weird about this than you two, and it was my body you were both...well, I don't know yet. Keep going, and tell the truth."

Trevor went on, explaining how he had locked the door and thrust Sabrina's tits in Max's face to keep him in place.

An exasperated Sabrina exclaimed, "And that worked? The sight of my boobs and you become a statue?"

Now Max couldn't look at Sabrina either. "They are really nice boobs. Super distracting."

"Yeah, I get it. They shut off the blood supply to your brain. Continue Trevor."

Trying to keep the peace, Trevor added, "You should know he did try to stop me, Sabrina."

"I'm sure he tried real hard. What happened after you froze him to the spot with my magical tit powers? Let me guess, you got naked? He saw every inch of me?"

Trevor felt a nudge in his head and he didn't know how he knew, but he did. Some part of Sabrina was getting turned on. She was hiding it well, but she was becoming aroused. He didn't let on though, as blurting that out would probably just piss her off more. "Uh, not right away, but, as I said, Max tried to stop me, tried to push me off. So I, uh, came on stronger, I shifted out of your clothes and, yes, was naked. I forced him to look at me. I knew what he was thinking. I couldn't read his mind but I knew where and how he wanted to touch me. And then, well..."

"Well what?" Sabrina said. She realized her mouth had gone dry. She also realized that she had grown very warm. She mentally chastised herself for finding any of this erotic.

"Max's mind drifted elsewhere," Trevor said simply. "His fantasy changed and next thing I know, I'm Mrs. Schultz."

"What?" Sabrina asked Max with a trace amount of hurt mixed with a lot more anger in her voice. "So, I'm all naked in front of you and you start thinking about someone else?"

"No, I wasn't..." Max began, then he changed direction. "Look, I knew you wouldn't want me seeing you naked so-"

"Bullshit," Sabrina snapped. "You weren't thinking about me right then. You were thinking of somebody else. Why?"

Trevor jumped back in. "It's not his fault, well, it is, but it's more his biological predisposition."

One of Sabria's eyebrows shot up. "What the hell's that supposed to mean?"

"It means...it means that Max thinks about sex a lot and, sometimes his mind jumps around when he's turned on and..."

"It's male bullshit is what it is."

Trevor shot her a hard look. "Sabrina, if you were turned on right now, and I'm not saying you are, because why would you be? But if you were, and you could have anyone you wanted, would you be satisfied with just one item when you could sample the whole menu."

Sabrina instantly clammed up. Trevor recounted how he regained control very shortly after they had achieved climax. He then shared with them his thoughts on the answer to Sabrina's question. "And so I think," he concluded, "that it might be different if I don't fight it. I had some bit of control. Don't get me wrong, I still wanted to jump Max's bones as Mrs. Schultz yesterday, but didn't."

"Nope, had to wait a whole day," Sabrina chided.

Trevor absorbed the insult, then took in Sabrina's curves. He knew them much more intimately now. He felt confident that he could give Sabrina exactly what she needed right now.

"Trevor!"

Trevor shook his head and the fog of lust lifted slightly. "I'm sorry."

"Holy crap man," Sabrina said disgusted. "Didn't you get enough in the bathroom? Now you're out here eye banging me."

"I told you," Trevor said calmly, "I've got an even higher libido now, and I'm also very sensitive to the desires of people around me."

Max perked up at this, "Well I'm not horny anymore so...wait a minute! Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Shut up," Sabrina said preemptively, but her face was beginning to match the shade of red Max had previously been sporting.

"Yes, Max, I am," Trevor replied with gentle teasing. "Sabrina is all hot and bothered right now from hearing about our bathroom escapade."

"This is dumb," Sabrina said defiantly. "We should all get ourselves cooled down. Fuck. None of us have any clothes. You brought us here without anything to change into. We're at a hotel and we can't even use the pool."

"Did I not mention I have five thousand dollars on me right now? Trevor said brightly. "I mean, minus some for food and a hotel, but yeah, you guys go buy some clothes on me. My treat for dragging you into my mess."

Max loved the idea of going shopping on someone else's dime, but worried, "What happens if you transform while we're at the mall or something?"

Sabrina also loved the idea of free clothes. "We can be careful. We make sure Trevor doesn't touch anyone. There's lots of space in the mall. It'll be fine...Wait a minute!" She said it so abruptly the other two jumped slightly. "Do you realize Trevor, that you never have to buy clothes again?"

They all laughed at this before Trevor corrected them. "I said you guys go shopping. I'll stay here and read the journal."

Max frowned and went to hit his friend, but then checked himself before actually making contact. Undeterred by his inability to jab, he argued, "That is homework bud, and this is a school skip day. Let's shop and get food and swim, and when we get back here tonight, we'll go over it together."

Trevor was thankful that Max could still refer to him as bud given the circumstances. It was probably easier for him. He only saw the hot girl Trevor became when things became sexual. But Trevor struggled more to keep things separate since he could vividly remember feeling his friend's hard dick rubbing against his legs. Still, a man had to eat, and his happy time with friends was probably numbered. He took one more glance at the journal, and then said, "Let's go."

To be continued...