The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 05

Story Info
Trevor ignores his mother's warning and seeks answers.
10.8k words
4.63
13.8k
17

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
632 Followers

Up until this point, Trevor had felt invincible. He wasn't necessarily happy with all of his choices, but he had not felt in any real danger. Now it was different. He knew that others, ones that somehow were connected to his shapeshifting curse, were all around, and closer than he had realized. He had discovered a psychic link in the direction of his hometown. Dread latched onto his mind, along with his dead mother's warning. She told him that everyone, even his closest friends and his father, would eventually use him for what he had become. He could be every person's vision of erotic fulfillment, would become anyone's heart's desire, would become a slave to absolutely anyone's lust.

He tried to read more of his mother's journal, but her next passage went on about how the first one hundred years or so would be the worst. All this rattled around in his head and he opted to tune it out for a time so he could process it. Procrastination had always been a gift of his. He turned on the television. He got comfortable and was grateful for the bed he had. The other night he had slept in his car. Now he had some money and friends that seemed to want to help him. And he had his mother's journal, which promised him a world of suck. His mind quickly clouded with negative thoughts again, and he found himself welcoming sleep.

The knock on the door to his room jolted him upright. He glanced at the hotel alarm clock and saw it was just past three in the morning. His first thought was that his dad had somehow tracked him down. He tiptoed to the door and looked out the peephole. He sighed in relief. It was just Max. He opened the door and whispered the obvious question in the silent hallway. "What the hell man? Why are you knocking on my door in the middle of the night?"

"Let me in so we don't have to whisper," Max said.

Trevor eyed his friend warily. His curse could sense desire, and his was burning up with it. "Do you think that's a good idea?"

"Probably not. But let's do it anyway."

Trevor was not fully awake, but he did remember how out of control things had gotten earlier. He wasn't sure if it was his own increased libido, or the fact that his friends knew he could be their fantasy lay, or a bit of both. But he really wanted his mother to be wrong. He wanted his friends to still be able to see him for who he was, not who they could make him become. He supposed this would be a good way to find out. He nodded towards his room, and let Max catch the door before it closed as he walked backwards, his eyes tracking his friend.

Once inside and closer to the beds, Trevor noticed Max was not adhering to the distance he was trying to keep between them as he kept inching forward. "What's so important it couldn't wait until morning?"

"Just hear me out," Max said excitedly, like he was gearing up for a big sales pitch. "I got two words for you. Sophia Cortez."

Trevor knew the name, and thought he knew where this was going now. Sophia Cortez was one of the more distinguished alumni of their highschool. She had graduated two years ago and had been hands down the most beautiful girl the entire time she had graced their halls. It turned out that wasn't just the opinion of their school. She had gone on to win the county beauty contest, and had then become runner up for their state. Their town had thought that decision was a terrible travesty as she had ascended to near celebrity status.

Max took Trevor's silence not as apprehension, but as a sign that his friend wanted him to continue. "Did you know she spoke to me once?"

"No, I didn't know that."

"Yeah, I was just a freshman and I didn't know where my class was. She was passing by and I must have looked super pathetic because she asked if I was lost. I nodded, she looked at my schedule, and pointed me in the right direction."

Trevor nodded. "Everyone said she was real nice. Well if that's it, we should probably..."

"Don't you see?" Max asked with a wild glint in his eyes. "She was always completely out of our league, but now, we could..."

He let it hang in the air, but Trevor refused to play ball. "We could what?"

"We could, you know, get with her. It'd be like a dream come true!"

"For who?"

Max didn't understand how Trevor wasn't connecting the dots. "For both of us! You would be the hottest girl in our state, or the world really! Those judges were blind. But anyways, we could fool around."

The war within Trevor's mind and body was growing at an exponential rate. His grogginess had faded completely, and had been replaced by anxiety and anger at Max's suggestion. But his body was responding to the seed Max had planted and was feeding off of his lust. He could easily shapeshift into Max's memory of Sophia, or his own for that matter. Trevor remembered watching her on the television, remembered very well two of the outfits she had worn. He could explore her skin very intimately. The trade off was that his friend, his male friend would be there, touching him as well. That thought alone should have outright repulsed him. It did in his mind, but his body knew the pleasures of a woman, and it made a strong argument for giving Max what he wanted. Regardless, he stood his ground. "You should go back to bed, Max."

Max cupped his hands together and pleaded, "This could be our only chance man. Who knows what tomorrow will bring."

"I don't think it's a good idea."

"But...but we, well, sort of 'we,' but at the same time not... I mean...okay just, saying it out loud, we fucked earlier."

Trevor cringed. It was a true statement. Trevor had even enjoyed it in the female forms he had shapeshifted into for Max. But it's also a bit like that thing you did that one time and then all agree to never talk about again. And now here they were, at 3am, one of them with a die hard erection, talking about it. "That was different."

Max folded his arms. "How? How is this different? You made the move down in the hot tub. I'm making a move now."

"That should have been a one time thing. And besides, I was sleeping, man, boundaries."

For a second, Trevor saw his friend's head dip and could feel the lust plummet. But then it spiked again as he begged, "C'mon man. Please. Tell you what. Just shapeshift into her real quick so I can see her. Then I'll go into the bathroom and jerk off."

"You're a sad man."

"I'll take what I can get."

Trevor tried to persuade himself that Max's persistence here was because this was all new and they were horny eighteen year olds. He would probably-no, definitely, want the same thing if the roles were reversed. It had nothing to do with his mother's warning. His mother had to be wrong. Max was his friend. It was okay to shapeshift into a total hottie for your friend. He didn't need to convince himself any further, because at that point, he was just as turned on as Max was.

Trevor thought about seeing Sophia during the broadcast of the beauty contest. He recalled the stunning red gown she had worn to answer the questions from the judges. It covered her flawless skin, but clung to her like it was sewn on. It was a perfect dress that evoked sexuality as it highlighted every curve. An almost instantaneous dull shimmer later, Sophia Cortez in that same gown was standing in their hotel room.

Max's jaw dropped, but he still managed to look disappointed. "I was hoping for something that showed off more skin."

Trevor's voice, that of Sophia, was that of a seductive angel. "I'm sorry if you don't approve of my attire. I could always change back." As he said it, Trevor couldn't stop from letting a small, delicate hand begin to slowly, ever so slowly, lift the dress up to show her bronze leg. He delighted in seeing Max's eyes bug out, yet he still looked a little disappointed.

"No, no, please don't change back, not yet," Max said urgently. "Maybe just change into what she wore for the swimsuit competition. Do you remember it?"

Her voice sounded wonderful as it elicited a delicate laugh. "I remember. This is it though. After this, you go take care of yourself." Sophia's image shimmered and a one piece swimsuit that matched the red of the gown appeared. The major difference between the two was how much more of Sophia's body was on display. Her legs were long and lean, but as Trevor gave her body a little spin, her ass was full and firm. The swimsuit fully encased her bosom, but did not support them as it should, and her boobs wobbled to and fro with the slightest movement. Her hair that had been down for the gown, was now in an elegant braid that went down her back.

"You look just like she did on tv," Max said while drooling.

"That was the idea, right? Now you've seen her. Get going."

"But..." Max protested. "Boobs? C'mon, man, show me her boobs."

Trevor hesitated. He thought about the mouse and the cookie, but on the flipside, boobs was a valid argument. "Seriously, this is it."

Max rubbed his hands together in anticipation. "Whatever you say."

Trevor tried not to become more aroused than he already was at the power he held over Max. He realized his friend would do anything in that moment for the tiniest glimpse of the body that was his to command. He could have just shifted out of the swimsuit and stood there in all of Sophia's nude glory, but he decided to give Max a show. He took one strap on his shoulder, and lowered it to his elbow. Then did the same with the other. Sophia's tits were barely contained now and looking for any escape. Slowly, ever so slowly, Trevor pulled down the front of the swimsuit a fraction of an inch at a time, until pert brown nipples sprang into view.

A wave of lust assaulted Trevor's senses as Max's desire spiked. He stepped back quickly, the back of his foot hitting the base bed, as Max took a step forward with his hand stretched out. As he did, he asked what Trevor had known would come next. "Can I touch them?"

Max hadn't laid a finger on his friend yet, and already Trevor's judgment was becoming clouded. He could barely think of himself as a 'he' still. The internal struggle began. He could let Max touch these breasts. It would feel so good. Max would make this entire body feel good. He'd want to put his hands everywhere. That wouldn't be so bad. They'd already done it once, well, three times really. What did it matter if there was just one more time. His male psyche gave one last verbal rebuff. "Max, no, if you touch me, I won't be able to...stop myself."

"You're breathing so fast," Max said as he took a step closer. "Maybe you need to sit down. Let me help you." And his hand was there, holding Sophia's. He saw his friend tense up a second, and then look at him hungrily.

"I wanted you to touch me so bad," she purred.

"Trevor, are you still in there buddy?" Max asked as his face drew closer to the latin beauty.

"He still has some control, but is that who you want to talk about right now Max?" Her hand gripped his and positioned it over her breast, then pressed it firmly on her tit. "I think you'd rather talk about how much you want to explore every inch of this perfect body." She laid back on the bed, pulling him along with her. "Touch me Max. Touch me everywhere. I need to feel your hands on me."

This invitation was accepted eagerly by Max. What he wanted was before him, and a hand traveled up a beautiful leg, while the other massaged an ample breast. He was so hard, and while one part of him wanted this to last, another part of him urged him to hurry and get while the getting was good. His pants and underwear came off quickly, and he positioned his cock over her. She looked at him as if pleading for him to stop teasing her and put it in. His prick brushed against her trimmed bush, and then parted her lower lips. His dick found hot, smooth, wetness slide around it, and he entered her. He wasted no time and began pumping like a man possessed as he stared at a perfect vision of loveliness, not daring to ask if it was real. She responded with moans and cries like he were the best lover in the world. It was all too perfect, except that he lasted less than a minute. With a sudden sharp cry, his body shook as he came. Her hands gripped his buttocks and pulled him in as deep as possible, not wanting a drop of his seed to spill outside. And then as quick as it began, it was over.

Less than a minute later, Trevor watched through Sophia's eyes as Max hurriedly put his pants back on and began edging back towards the door. Trevor was clear headed, but still horny, and he hated the fact that Max had used him and not even given him release. That feeling was new. He said nothing though as he watched his friend mumble some mixture of thank you, sorry, and good night in one breath. Then Trevor rubbed out an orgasm on his temporary clit, and fell back asleep.

When the second knock happened, Trevor looked at the hotel clock and cursed his friend. Having fallen asleep in Sophia's form, he shifted back to himself, not wanting to give Max even one more glimpse. As he yanked open the door, he blurted out, "Go away you horny bastard!" Too late did he realize it wasn't Max, but Sabrina, who flinched at his greeting. "Oh shit, sorry. Come in. I thought you were Max."

He held the door for her, and as she accepted his invitation and walked past, he noticed her face was red. He also saw that she had almost purposely touched him, then had changed her mind. He followed her into the room and asked, "What's up?"

Sabrina was not a nervous person. She was usually more bold and daring than both Trevor and Max combined, but she seemed nervous now, almost shy. "Uh, well, Max woke me up when he came back into our room an hour ago, and..."

"It's only been an hour!" Max exclaimed. "No wonder I feel like shit. We need to sleep."

"I tried and...I couldn't."

"Why not?"

"I just...I asked Max why he went to your room and he told me. And what you both did got me thinking and..."

"No," Trevor said firmly.

"But you don't even know what I was going to..."

"You want me to turn into some crush or fantasy, right?" He watched as her eyes darted away from his and her face fell. "I am not a sex genie that you can just rub whenever you want and I'll get you off, especially when it's not me!"

Sabrina looked at him again. "What do you mean? It is you."

"But it's not though. And I have to wonder if it's always going to be like this now. Is anyone ever going to want to have sex with me as me?" Trevor was in full pout now, and he sat back on the bed. The thought of that was depressing, but had a ring of truth.

Sabrina felt bad for her friend. He was hurting. She slowly walked to him, and knelt down in front of him. She purposely did not touch him, but gently said, "Hey, look at me. You're a handsome guy. I'm sorry I was a jerk before. I'm real sorry I turned you into Lance, which was probably the last person you wanted to be turned into. I really am sorry about that, it's just, jocks really do it for me, especially the, um, the ones who are huge jerks apparently. But I want you to know, you are a handsome guy. A girl could definitely do a lot worse."

"Whatever," Trevor moped. "I'll know the truth anytime any horny girl ever touches me. They won't want the real me. They'll want some stud or model of perfect that I'll never..."

Soft lips cut him off, and then a tongue parted his lips and began exploring his mouth. Sabrina was kissing him. He didn't stop it, but didn't kiss back, as he waited for the inevitable shift to happen.

After several seconds, Sabrina broke off the kiss and took off her shirt, exposing her tits to him again. "You're going to make me do all the work I see. That's fine. Why don't you lay back and..."

"I'm not shifting," Trevor said perplexed.

"No, you're not," she laughed. "Now get your pants off." She laughed again as Trevor's clothes melted away. "Oh right. Forgot about that." She poked his erection gently with a finger. "Nice piece you're packing there."

"Look, I...I don't need a pity lay."

"Good, because neither do I, and I'm fucking horny."

With that they embraced and kisses began anew. True to her word, Sabrina took point and after removing all of her clothes the old fashioned way, she got on top and guided Trevor's cock into her.

"That feels, oh fuck, you feel amazing," Trevor gasped. She slowly and methodically began rocking on him, letting him fondle her tits as she gyrated hypnotically above him. This went on for a few minutes, and Trevor was thinking how glad he was that he had opened the door, when he felt Sabrina's lust spike. She was looking at him with rampant desire, and he thought maybe a bit of guilt. He felt the tingle begin in his groin. He wanted to be angry, but it was hard with Sabrina's tits in his face. "Couldn't help yourself, huh?"

"I'm sorry, I just...my mind wondered. I was really into it, and you're great and..."

"Who am I turning into?"

"This delivery guy that came into my old job. I tried getting his number one time and he blew me off. Said I was too young for him. And now..."

"Here he is," Trevor said as he felt the transformation complete itself. "And, if I'm not mistaken, he has a really big dick, because you just got way tighter."

At that, Sabrina became like a woman possessed. She was not rocking slowly anymore, but riding with a fervent intensity. She was drooling over his new form and began putting her hands on his chest and explored new muscles that Trevor did not usually possess. She reached behind her to explore the nethers she was bouncing on, and fondled his engorged balls. She began to shake on top of him as the orgasm hit her, and she cried out loud enough to wake their floor. Trevor was right behind her, and large muscular arms gripped her sides as his pelvis took over the thrusting. When he came, it was everything. He nodded off before Sabrina made her quiet exit.

The next morning Trevor found himself in a mood. Maybe it was the terrible continental breakfast the hotel offered, or maybe it was the fact that his world had imploded and his so called friends had both used him for sex in the middle of the night. He sighed as he shuffled around cold artificial eggs and a rock hard bagel. After a few disappointing bites, he shoved the plate away from him.

Max and Sabrina had noticed Trevor's unpleasant demeanor, and both thought they knew why. Neither wanted to poke the bear by asking, but Sabrina finally ventured forth into Trevor's icy waters.

"Is something wrong?"

Trevor remained calm, but his words had a bite to them. "No. Nothing's wrong. I just got the worst sleep of my life because I found out some ancient enemy has probably taken up residence in my hometown, my mother says I can't trust anyone ever again, and oh yeah, I kept getting woken in the middle of the night so I could be used by my so called best friends."

"Oh you loved it," Max said with his mouth full of soggy cereal.

"You didn't last three minutes!" Trevor countered.

Max's fist hit the table as he comically protested, "It was the best I could do given the circumstances!"

Sabrina laughed and Trevor tried not to crack a smile at the brief moment of levity in a quagmire of awful. It was clear to him that they had not been able to process everything he had just told them, or they didn't believe him. Hell, he didn't want to believe it, but knew better. "I'm serious, Max."

"I know, I know," Max said with matched seriousness. "I'll make sure to last longer next time."

Her laughter gone, Sabrina seemed to have caught up. "Wait, what ancient enemy, Trevor? Those others your dad warned you about? You haven't gone anywhere since we picked you up yesterday, so how would you know? And what gives you saying you can't trust us?"

Trevor had mulled over keeping his mother's words and the mysterious psychic connection he had discovered to himself. His friends might use him, but the fact that there was a secret group of people that possibly meant him harm, that was worse. He knew that involving his friends further could put them in danger. He was still torn on telling them anymore of his plight, when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He took it out and saw his father's picture. In his mind, he remembered his father's face as they sat across from each other scarfing pancakes. It seemed like a lifetime ago. In a flash, the memory twisted and he saw his father's face as it conveyed pleasure, horror and confusion as Trevor wore his mother's shape and writhed on top of him. Shame flooded him for what seemed the thousandth time.

Kripto
Kripto
632 Followers