The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The possibilities were overwhelming to Trevor. "Mine passes down, but it left my mom completely when it did. Theirs must pass down but remain in their body. That could be why there are so many of them now. But this does make our job a little easier."

"How do you mean?" Sabrina asked.

"I mean they're a family. They're connected and that makes it easier to watch them. You two can keep an eye on Lance at school, and I can keep tabs on his mom. We can meet up everyday and compare notes."

"What are we looking for exactly?" Max asked.

"I've no idea. I guess really, I'm looking for a reason to stop running and hiding like my mom. If they aren't a threat, what's the point."

"But if they don't know what they are..." Sabrina began.

"Yeah, I'd try to watch more than just them to be sure. But maybe none of them are a threat. Maybe they could help me?"

"Help you how?" Max asked.

"Maybe the could, I don't know, figure out a way to control the urge to have sex with any horny person that touches me for one."

Max looked like he was about to lose his meal ticket. "Maybe we shouldn't rush into this. Maybe-"

"It's all speculation, Max," Sabrina countered. "We've no idea about these people. Your mom's journal didn't help, so we'll help you find out together, Trevor."

"What if we get caught?" Max asked.

"That's easy," Trevor smiled ruefully. "If you get caught tailing Lance, you can just say Sabrina has a giant crush on him."

"I do not!" Sabrina protested.

"I turned into him when you were horny, remember?" Trevor argued.

"That's different," Sabrina said turning red. "That doesn't mean I like him, I just wanted to..."

"Ride that giant dick?" Max finished for her.

"You certainly did," Trevor agreed. "But as much as you may not like it, and as much as I think you have ridiculously stupid taste in men, it's the perfect excuse. As for me, well, she'll never catch me, cause I'll always be someone else."

They drove off and found a diner where they laid out their strategies and schedules. The first thing was to observe routine, and the second, was to see if they could find anything out of the ordinary that could clue them into their involvement with Trevor's ancestors.

The thing about stakeouts is that they are often very long, and very boring. To watch someone live their life, is to watch the tedious day to day play out. The need to see every move, every breath is mostly very, very boring. It is not fun to watch someone as they walk down a hall, or watch television, or stare at their phone for hours on end, or drive to a grocery store and pick up potatoes, or pump gas, or any of those many, many mundane things that take up the vast majority of a day. And here is where the monotony for Trevor and his friends set in.

At first, shadowing their quarry was much harder than they imagined, and that kept it interesting for awhile. Keeping track of Lance at school was easy, but before and after was quite the challenge. He was involved in football, but half of their training was closed to the public. After that, he didn't have a job, and would often just disappear with some girl he'd asked out earlier that day. He apparently didn't believe in monogamy, because at most, he'd see the same girl at most twice before he'd take out a different one. He took his dates to different spots, and he drove like a man possessed, so Trevor and Sabrina struggled to know for certain where Lance was at every hour of the day.

His mother, Jenny Connors, was also difficult, not so much to track, but because she rarely left her house. Once a week she left for groceries, another time for yoga, and a few other special occasions, like a spontaneous dinner with a friend or a trip to the bank. This made it a challenge to spot anything out of the ordinary. The friends began to think maybe they were lizard people that shed their skin when they came home, but were extremely boring humans everywhere else. Over the course of a few weeks, their perseverance seemed to be paying off as patterns emerged. They became confident that they might not know Lance and Jenny's exact location at any given time, but they'd have a pretty good guess.

Over these weeks of surveillance, other patterns emerged, such as Trevor's dad calling his phone every other day. Trevor never spoke to him, but did let his friends pass on messages that he was okay and not to look for him. A message was passed back to him that his father just wanted to help. This was emphatically ignored, but then another message was relayed. Steve Burrtrick wanted to give Trevor access to a bank fund his mother had set up especially for him. This was good news, because Trevor had not been good with the amount of money he had. The five grand his mother had left him in a safety deposit box would testify to that fact. After their initial shopping spree and hotel stay, Trevor still had over half, but that had dwindled rapidly as he treated his friends most nights to dinner. A new source of income was a welcome prospect, but Trevor dragged his feet on accepting his father's offer.

Unwilling to go home, Trevor alternated between crashing at Sabrina's or Max's house. He always shapeshifted into another classmate in the chance that Trevor's dad asked their parents if they had seen him lately. Every night he would offer to sleep on a couch or the floor, and every night, he was rebuffed by a touch that had him climbing into their beds. He was never himself during these sexual romps. For Sabrina, he had been every supervisor or boss she had ever had, the good looking ones at least, but also all of the tallest jocks that graduated from their school in the last three years, and their school guidance counselor. He hadn't asked about that one.

The thing Trevor liked about being with Sabrina was that he usually got to be the same person throughout the sex. Max had him shifting three or four times per session. One time Trevor thought it was at least ten, but he couldn't be sure of the exact number because the orgasms had been so frequent and intense he'd lost count. Max's sexual stamina had increased as he had made Trevor shapeshift into porn stars, the hottest wives in a ten mile radius, several teachers, and more than a few celebrities.

For Sabrina and Max, Trevor was becoming a drug they couldn't get enough of. Trevor understood his mother's warning about leaving everyone behind now. He loved his friends, but he didn't want to be their plaything. When he tried to have an open dialogue about it, they had brushed it off, acting like he was crazy, and then reminded him that they were helping him.

Trevor's growing frustration with his friends, and the fact that they were not the only one to notice patterns, led to a large mistake on their part. They had surveyed Jenny and Lance for almost a month, and had found nothing other than the fact that Jenny was a stay at home mom who was supported by a husband who was almost always out of town. And Lance was a womanizing jerk weasel who picked on people weaker than him and was just an around asshole.

It had been agreed that they'd give it another week before they did something stupid. They defined stupid by either breaking into the Connors' house to install illegal video surveillance, or Trevor would simply touch one of them and see their thoughts, memories, and possibly give himself away and be subjected to murderous torture. They understood that neither of these were good, but Trevor was insistent about not moving on until he had found some idea of why he was in some way psychically connected to them.

So on this final week of regular, legal, not at all stupid behavior, Trevor fell into his usual pattern. He kept an eye on the house, and followed Jenny every time she left it. He would do this by shapeshifting into a different person every time, and keeping a safe distance. She never seemed to become suspicious. When she was at home, Trevor usually stayed in Sabrina's or Max's car, whichever one they left for him that day. If he needed to stretch his legs, he'd shapeshift into a lady he'd often seen jogging through his neighborhood, and jog up and down the street. But if he was in the car, he was himself. Nobody had reported his presence as a nuisance, as he made sure to park in different spots. But that didn't mean that he hadn't gone unnoticed. For anyone looking, Trevor's pattern was to see.

On Wednesday afternoon, school had less than an hour to go. Max and Sabrina would be there, keeping tabs on Lance as usual, and the mail was on time for Jenny. Trevor knew that in less than a minute from the mail being placed in the box, Jenny would be out to retrieve it. Trevor tried to record her on his phone whenever he could, just in case something odd happened, and he was recording as she came out. His focus was on the attractive middle aged blonde, and Trevor did not see the car in his rear view mirror that parked on the street less than a block away from him. He did not notice as Lance stepped out and began quickly walking towards Trevor.

The second Jenny shut the door to her house with her mail, Trevor hit the stop button on the video. The second after that, the driver's side door was flung open and Lance's meaty hand reached in and pulled Trevor out by the front of his shirt. Trevor was lifted up with ease as Lance hoisted him up to where they were eye level. Trevor's body was in flight mode, which was not helpful since his legs couldn't touch the ground. His hands pushed back against Lance, but an iron grip held him fast.

"Why the fuck were you recording my Mom just now?" Lance growled in anger.

Trevor was thankful that he wasn't sensing any lust emanating from Lance that would induce a transformation, but there was nothing else good about this situation. His instinct was to lie, even though he still had the phone with the camera app open in his hand. "I wasn't! I'm-" His body plummeted a few inches as Lance's strong arms released him back to the ground. Then a fist landed firmly in his stomach, knocking the wind out of him. The blow caused his phone to tumble from his hands to the ground between them. Trevor's legs threatened to crumple, but a hand slammed into his shoulder and pinned him against the side of the car. He attempted a mild protest, but there was no air for words.

"One of two cars has been parked up and down this street for awhile now," Lance said in a lower, but still quite malevolent tone. His face was so close that Lance's hot breath ruffled Trevor's hair. "Didn't think anything of it, but thought I spotted your face the other day, my favorite punching bag that everyone's saying dropped out of school. Then I notice your idiot friends always checking up on me, coming to my practices, walking by my classes, glancing at me during lunch. And now I find you here, at my house, recording my mother. I'll ask again, why? And if you lie to me, I'll keep punching your face until even your dead mother wouldn't recognize you."

Trevor wheezed an unintelligible response. His lungs were trying to remember how to breathe. Trevor briefly wondered if shapeshifting would fix broken bones or grow back teeth. He thought he might soon find out as he watched his childhood bully snatch up his phone from the ground.

"No password to unlock it," Lance noted. "Pretty stupid, but then again, I wouldn't expect anything less from you."

Trevor watched as Lance's eyes began to bulge and redden as he watched the video of his mother getting the mail. Trevor figured the end was near. It was only a matter of time. Lance was going to end him, right here on the street. Hopefully someone saw, and they'd put him away. It wasn't the happiest ending, but it would be an ending.

Lance was still watching the video as he asked in a rage filled growl. "Why?"

Trevor found he was able to breath, and he gasped out, "Prank."

Lance's eyes narrowed and he stared, waiting impatiently for more words to come.

"We were..." Trevor gasped. "We were going to prank your house and..." He stopped as he saw Lance's finger swipe the screen and go to the next image. He watched horrified, know what Lance would see, and sure enough, Lance's expression changed. The anger faded a little, and a sneer replaced the scowl that had been on his lips. The angle was such that Trevor couldn't see the picture Lance was looking at, but Trevor knew which one it was. It was a picture of Stacy Orson, a local lifeguard at the community pool. But she was not wearing her lifeguard attire, rather, she was completely naked and sucking Max's dick. Last night, Max had wanted to fuck Stacy, and a lust filled touch on Trevor's hand made that wish come true. When Max wanted Stacy to take a selfie of her giving him head, Trevor had been powerless to stop it. But afterwards, Trevor had kept the picture, because when his male mind had returned, he agreed that Stacy Orson was quite hot, and looked really good sucking dick.

Trevor had kept many pictures actually. Max really liked reminders of hot girls he had made Trevor shapeshift into. And Trevor had deleted none of them, except for one Max had made him take in the guise of his sister. He now watched in horror as Lance's thumb moved faster and his eyes grew wider. After a few seconds he let go of Trevor's shoulder and had both of his hands on the phone. Trevor was grateful for that, because lust was now mixing with Lance's rage, and one errant touch would be disastrous.

"How'd you get..." Lance began, finding his tongue. "...all these hot girls on your phone?" He held up the last one Trevor knew would be on there. It was the selfies he had taken when he had shifted into Sabrina the first time in a bathroom stall, right before Lance had interrupted him.

"Just lucky I guess," Trevor said casually.

"Okay smart guy," Lance said and he took a step back from Trevor. "Here's what's going to happen. I'm not going to call the cops. I should, but they'd confiscate this phone. And I like what's on it. I like it so much, that I think I should share it with the world."

"No!" Trevor shouted, and lunged a little before remembering that he couldn't touch his tormentor. Thankfully Lance stepped back, and like a classic Bond villain, kept talking.

"If you don't like that idea, I'll let you buy it back. How about, a thousand dollars? You know what, make it two. I'm not hurting for money, but I already blew through most of what my mother gives me at the beginning of each week. So you can help me out. Bring me a thousand dollars by Friday and you can have it back. If you don't, I share all of these pictures on the internet, and make sure you and your friends get the credit for it. And if I see you around here again before or after Friday, I will kill you, and then release the pictures on the internet. And if your friends don't make themselves scarce around me, I'll kill you, and release the pictures on the internet. And stay the fuck away from my mom forever, or, well, you know. Sound good?"

As Lance's offer and threats rang in Trevor's ears, he also felt a spike in his desire. He had felt it pulse steadily while scrolling the pics on his phone, but when he had ended his little speech, a fresh wave had assaulted Trevor. He had to be careful. "I think...I don't have that kind of money."

"That's not my problem. Like I said, the money ain't a huge deal to me, because my family's rich. I kind of hope I get to release these pictures and make you look like the pathetic freak I always thought you were. But I figure I'll give you a sporting chance."

"There's a simple explanation behind those pictures..." Trevor asked, trying to think what that could be even as his tongue began to spin the lie.

"I don't want to hear anymore of your bullshit," Lance snapped. Trevor cringed as he stepped closer.. "It's a waste of my time, and my time is valuable." He snapped his finger as if a thought occurred to him. A cruel smile spread across his face. "Say, my time is valuable. And I've wasted so much time on you already that my price has gone up. Now it's three thousand dollars."

"That's impossible," Trevor spat.

Lance grinned at Trevor's hopeless expression. "So, I should just go and put these pictures online now?"

Trevor tasted bile. "No! I'll, I'll figure something out!"

"You'd better fuckface." The bully turned and took a step back towards his car, then pivoted back around. "Oh, almost forgot, I still owe you for peeping on my mom."

The fist moved so fast that Trevor had no way of dodging it in time. It collided with his head and spun his body ninety degrees so that his face slumped up against the car window. His body slowly slid to the ground. He saw stars, and fought to retain consciousness, especially as the unthinkable began to happen. From his left cheek, the initial source of the impact, he felt his skin begin to ripple. He painfully turned his head and saw the back of Lance as he walked away towards his car. He needed to get out of sight before Lance saw him shapeshift.

Trevor tried to stand, but a wave of nausea and dizziness kept him off balance, so he pulled himself up slowly to the door handle. It was taking everything in him to fight the oncoming change, so his motor skills were run by autopilot and dread. He got the door open and pulled himself into the driver's seat. He struggled to shut the car door, but for a different reason. Half of his brain said hide, and the other half said to run after Lance and fuck him. With a burst of willpower Trevor shut the door, then grabbed the keys and threw them in the backseat. Hopefully that would buy him enough time.

The change was everywhere now. He felt his penis retract and become a wet pussy. He felt his chest swell and become two large and slightly droopy tits. Whoever he was turning into it was someone older than Lance typically went out with. These were milf tits. Blonde hair skewed his vision, and he whipped his head as Lance's car raced by. It did not pull into his driveway, but turned at the end of the street. Trevor's thoughts were not his own as he dove into the backseat for the keys. He had to start the car so he could chase after Lance. He needed to fuck that sweet boy! Why had he been so stupid to throw the keys in the backseat? And why was he referring to himself as a 'he' when she was clearly a woman. She was a woman that dearly loved Lance, always had, but she had never got the chance to show him properly.

Feminine, middle aged hands gripped the keys as she quickly climbed back into the driver's seat. She stabbed at the ignition, and in her haste missed the keyhole twice before it found home. It all amounted to precious seconds. She needed to catch up to her baby! She turned the key and the engine roared to life. She checked her rear view mirror, and for a second, saw her reflection. Her eyes showed determination. She was Genevieve Connors, and she needed her son in the worst way. She put the pedal to the floor.

To be continued...