The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 08

Story Info
Worlds collide.
12.5k words
4.69
11.6k
11

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers

Twenty years earlier.

In a research facility, surrounded by machines, test tubes and wires, a young woman lay dying. Her name was Bekka, and her whole life had been ahead of her. But a man named Nevyn had seen fit to rob her of it in one selfish act. As her soul became untethered to this world, her best friend administered CPR. She needn't have bothered. Her body was too far gone. In an act of desperation, her other best friend dove into her subconscious, to what end he didn't know. He just knew he wanted to save her, to keep her with them. No one had asked what she wanted. She hadn't fully understood what Derek was trying to do when he had reached her core, the center of her being. They just assumed she wanted to live. And she did, but not like this. Not eternally joined to another.

Derek had been Nevyn's pupil, learning how to body hop a person and become them almost instantly. Nevyn had taught him how to alter memories and twist emotions. And he had tried to teach him how to rewrite a soul, obliterating it's free will, turning it into a mindless slave. But Derek had never, would never, do that to someone. The only time he'd come close, was in this moment, when he tried to do the opposite of what Nevyn taught him. Instead of crushing Bekka's soul, Derek tried to fuse his with hers, and then leave together.

It had worked, but it had not been a happy occasion. Both Bekka and Derek lost their original bodies, and what's worse, Bekka was now confined to the passenger seat in whatever body they found themselves in. She was incapable of being in control, except for the scant times that Derek recruited other people that had the potential to be like him, a body hopper. Derek would do a deep dive into their subconscious, and when he did, Bekka gained complete control over the person. It was always such a short leash though, sometimes lasting a few hours, sometimes not even that.

She had acted out immediately at these tiny moments of freedom, almost always trying to party or get laid. She knew Derek and the team he was creating had a mission, and it was important, but given her plight, she struggled to care. Since Derek felt guilty for saving her, he never admonished her. He knew he had trapped her. He knew he would never be able to give her the one and only thing she really wanted, her body back. And since as far as he knew body hopper's lived forever, their souls were entwined for eternity, and she was trapped. With this knowledge, what had once been fun for her, had become a life without hope. Until fate intervened on a subway.

Present day.

It hadn't really been fate though. It had been a young man who felt lost in the world due to a shapeshifting family curse. He had come to find answers, and he had, just not the way he wanted. Now Trevor's body was no longer his own. He was still there, somewhere in the deepest recesses of his mind. Every so often, his consciousness would make an attempt at freedom, but over longer and longer intervals. His soul would climb to the top most part of his psyche and attempt to wrench back control from a foreign invader. But his consciousness would be flung back down below, time and time again. Every time this brief struggle happened, it lasted but a few seconds. It showed no outward struggle, except for a brief shudder all over his body.

To say it was Trevor's body would not be entirely accurate. By the strictest definition, yes, in so much as it was the vessel that encased his soul. At present he was merely a passenger and was in no way capable of steering the ship. But it also wasn't his actual body, because he had shapeshifted into a woman. It was a woman he would not have recognized. He had been forced into her form because he had accidentally brushed the hand of a horny husband on a crowded subway platform. That husband had been thinking about the phone call he had recently received from his wife. She had promised him that there was a sexy surprise waiting for him when he got home from work. Trevor now was that wife, at least in form, but his mind belonged to the soul that controlled it, the body hopper named Derek Johnson.

Derek was used to taking over bodies. He'd been doing it for many years, and except for the telltale shudder, no one ever knew anything was different about his hosts. This hop was a new experience for him though. It wasn't the fact that he was in a woman's body, but the fact that she had been a man mere moments ago. That alone was enough to rattle him. But to make matters worse, her body seemed to be incredibly aroused on a public subway that was speeding towards its next stop.

More information was needed. Derek wanted to do a deep dive into this person's mind and extract every last bit of information out of him. Why had he been watching him back at the cafe? Derek had grown suspicious when he had sensed eyes watching him while meeting a potential recruit earlier. Derek knew when he was being stared at. Being a body hopper, it was important to blend in, so when eyes were drawn to him, he could practically feel it. He had thought it was someone else at first, possibly his old mentor/nemesis, Nevyn. But it hadn't been. It had apparently just been some young man, who could transform his body into a hot, middle aged wife.

Derek's thoughts were hijacked by images of a man he needed to get to. It was the man that was back at the previous subway stop. She needed to get on the train that took her back to him. She needed him. He was her wife after all and she had promised him a sexy...

Derek wrestled back control of his mind. Where were those thoughts coming from? What was happening to him? He willed himself to sit down. He tried, rather unsuccessfully, to try and stop thinking about how much this body needed to go back.

"Don't forget about the security guard," Bekka's voice prompted in his mind.

Derek started at this, and then looked up at the slack jawed security guard whose body he had hitched a ride on. He said out loud in his male voice but through the woman's mouth, "Thanks for reminding me." He, or rather she, looked at the security guard and said, "Get off at the next stop and go back to your post."

"Did you-" Bekka started to ask.

"Yes, I wiped his mind. You know I've done this before, right?."

"Oh I'm sorry! I thought maybe the fact that a man transformed into a woman right in front of us might have distracted you a bit. I'll leave you to it."

Derek began to cross smooth, soft legs. That's when he found out the the body he was in was not wearing any underwear. "You noticed that too, huh?"

"So, are we going to talk about that?" Bekka prompted insistently. "And why am I so horny right now?"

"You're always horny," Derek countered.

"Yeah, but like, hornier than usual, and...it's getting worse."

Derek agreed, but said nothing. The arousal was growing and becoming more intense. He remembered this body had said that he needed to fuck somebody, anybody, right befofre he had shapeshifted into this woman right before his eyes. Derek understood how he felt right then.

"Derek, I...I think we really need to get laid," Bekka said urgently in his mind.

"I'm struggling right now to keep it together okay!. Something's...wrong with this body."

"It's the perfect body to get railed in. But it's got to be the right guy. I think I saw someone back at the last stop."

"Is it..." Derek began to ask, but Bekka flashed him a picture in their mind's eye. It was the same one he felt compelled to go to.

Derek noticed the telltale signs of the security guard coming around. He spoke the next bit in a rush. "I feel hornier than I've ever been, and it's for some guy we don't even know."

"Me too! He's so good to us. We should go give him his treat."

The train was coming to a stop as Derek responded, "No! We have to fight this."

He immediately regretted saying it as the voice pushed back fiercely. "What the fuck are we waiting here for! We have to get back there! That's our husband! We have too..."

The doors were opening and Derek felt his borrowed body move without his permission. "Wait! Bekka! Are you doing this?!" The legs were moving towards the train that would take them back to the previous exit.

"You know it can't be me! It must be the love we feel."

"Shut up, shut up!" Derek mustered all his will power. Suddenly, he had control again, but he didn't turn away. Instead, he teetered, wanting to go in that same direction, and for the same reason.

"Derek," Bekka pushed, "Derek, come on. You know we should go back there. Let's go back. Our husband needs us."

"That guy is not our-"

This irrational argument might have gone on longer had a woman in a rush not jostled past Derek. As she did, the woman stumbled for a moment on her high heels, and Derek instinctively shot out his hand to help steady her. Their hands met. Derek felt something akin to a shock and quickly withdrew his feminine hand. He looked and saw the skin begin to ripple and glow.

"Thank you," the woman smiled, and then ran up the stairs to exit the subway.

As people came and went around him, Derek was frozen, trying to understand what was happening. Before his eyes, the hand began to change and glow brighter. It was becoming larger and more masculine. He felt his breasts shrink and his hair shorten. He also felt the lust that had been so important before begin to wain. It was replaced by panic. He was used to keeping his presence a secret, hiding behind the face of his host. But now he was shapeshifting in front of a sea of people. He looked to the faces in the crowd, expecting to see shock, curiosity or terror, but... He saw nothing but a few looks of annoyance at being an obstacle in the way.

Derek didn't understand, but that was okay for now. He used his taller frame to make a hasty exit up the stairs. As he ascended them, a new image came to his mind. It thrust itself to his foremost thoughts. It was the woman that he had helped. She had been rather lovely looking. Derek smiled as it seemed to all come back around to sex. His smile faltered as the arousal he had previously felt for a stranger came back ten fold for that woman. He must find her.

Bekka chimed in, "Derek, that woman we helped back there..."

"I know," he agreed.

"We need to, to take her, to rip her clothes off and..."

"I know!" Derek said as he frantically looked in every direction people were going. He spotted her. He began walking briskly, jostling people as he went, not caring if he bumped them or knocked them down. All that mattered was that this woman that he had worked with in an office for so many years had become his reason for being. He loved her, everything about her. He was pretty sure she felt the same way too. He'd give her the happy ever after she deserved, right after they consummated their relationship of course and-

A fist collided with his face, blurring the rest of the daydream. His body teetered, and down he went. Luckily, he was able to catch himself with his hands, saving himself from the brunt of the concrete. He saw that there was a lady on the ground as well, next to him. But he didn't have time to think about her, because there was suddenly a large, angry man leering over him.

"What's the big idea knocking my girl down!" the man bellowed. He put a foot on Derek's chest, and extended an arm to the woman to help her up.

The urgency Derek had felt was fading like it had before, and he was almost clear headed. "I'm sorry. I really am, I..." He stopped as he realized his face felt hot. He put a hand to his face and felt the skin there rippling and changing. This was getting ridiculous. He needed to get somewhere, away from people. He needed to, to...what was he thinking? He watched as the man above him took on an expression of horror.

"Oh shit, Roxy, I'm, I'm so sorry," the man said apologetically. He extended an arm to Derek and helped him to his feet.

But it wasn't his feet now, it was hers. As Derek looked down at himself, he saw that he had grown boobs again. He couldn't understand why no one seemed to be aware of his supernatural transformation. But the man in front of him was talking, apologizing actually. She should listen to him. She should give him her full attention. If she could, she'd give him a lot more than that.

"Bruno," Derek heard himself saying in a high pitched voice. "Can we like, go somewhere?"

The woman Bruno had helped up began yelling, "Oh what the fuck! You said you was done with this skank!" The sounds of the city was her only response as Bruno and Roxy stared at each other. The woman piped up again, punching Bruno's arm for emphasis. "You'd better tell this bitch to take a hike!"

All Bruno could muster was a meek, "Um, ah..."

"So that's how it is," the woman snapped. She walked away a few feet, then walked back, slapped Bruno in the face and said, "I hope you too are fucking miserable together." And then walked away again for good.

The lust was higher than it had ever been and was shutting down Derek's ability to think. He couldn't stop himself from saying in that high voice, "Bruno, please, take me back to your place. I need you to fuck me."

Bruno grabbed her hand and said, "You read my mind. I'll grab us a cab."

As Bruno tried to flag a cab down, Derek fought for control of body and mind. Never before had he experienced domination like this. He was a slave to whatever was happening, and he really didn't like it. Even though he wanted to probe his host's mind, he wanted his freedom more. He initiated a body hop through Bruno's hand. But the hand didn't shudder. He felt like something was blocking him. It wasn't like something was holding him back, but more like his soul didn't want to leave. His soul was behaving like a teenager that didn't want to get out of bed on the weekend. He gave himself a mental push, and for a second, Bruno's hand began to shudder as a part of his soul began to pour out. But then he felt excruciating pain, and his soul recoiled back into Trevor's body.

Now Derek was scared, but only in the fringes of his psyche. What was really driving him right now was remembering Bruno's long, hard dick. She'd seen it several times before, being his side piece and all. But now she hoped to have permanent access to it since he had finally got up the courage to break up with his long time girlfriend. What a terrific night it was turning out to be.

A cab had pulled over and Bruno opened the door for her. He could be a real gentleman sometimes. The second the door was closed she began unzipping his fly.

"Uh, babe," Bruno's eyes connected to the taxi driver's in the rear view mirror, " we're in a taxi. Maybe wait until..."

"I need you inside me now," Roxy purred. His dick sprang out at her, ready for action, but she noticed Bruno seemed distracted. She followed his gaze and saw that Bruno was staring awkwardly at the driver. He had always wanted to show her off, and this seemed like a perfect time. She winked at the driver, then turned back to Bruno. "It's okay. He can watch." She smiled as she lowered her top, letting the driver have a side view of her big tits. She held his gaze as she lifted up her jugs and shoved them into Bruno's face. He began sucking one of her tits greedily. She moaned loudly, urging him on, still looking at the driver.

The driver knew he could not stay parked while this peep show was happening in his back seat. He slowly, but not too carefully, pulled into traffic. He was going half the speed limit, and had several near misses with other vehicles around him. His eyes kept flitting back to the deviant behavior that was taking place on his leather seats. The busty woman must not have been wearing any panties under her short skirt, because she was positioning herself over the buy's cock. She faced the front and carefully lowered her pussy on top of his dick, letting it gently pierce her. She could feel every bump the taxi made reverberate through that dick and up inside of her. She almost came right then. She licked her lips for the driver's benefit, then began to bounce up and down. She leaned forward and pressed her enormous titties against the glass that divided driver from passengers.

"Oh Roxy, baby!" Bruno moaned. "Your pussy is the best! It's tighter than ever. Fuck!"

"I'm the only pussy you need, isn't that right Bruno sweetie?" Roxy cooed. Suddenly the driver slammed on the brakes, narrowly avoiding a fender bender. This caused Bruno's dick to slide all the way out, and then Roxy's pussy came crashing back down, burrowing the shaft all the way to the hilt. This time Roxy really did cum, but she didn't stop. She wouldn't stop until her man had given her his hot seed.

As she continued to bounce up and down, she spoke to the driver again. "You like watching me get fucked, mister? You're a dirty pervert, aren't you? It's okay. My man likes you watching me get plowed. Look at the road, then back at these bouncing titties. You wish you could suck them, don't you? You wish you had a hot bitch like me that you could bury your tiny cock in and- oh, Bruno! Yes, oh yes! Cum for me baby! Fill me up as this guy watches! You love that don't you! Yes! Yes! I'm your fucking slut!"

As Roxy came for the second time, Bruno joined her, and the driver again narrowly missed an accident. He pulled into a parking garage and was rapidly searching for the darkest, most remote spot he could park the taxi.

"I don't think this is our stop," Bruno chuckled.

As the driver unbuckled, clarity came back to Derek. He tried to hop into Bruno again. That same block, and that same pain flared up. He saw the driver step out of the front seat. He wondered what he was up to.

"That was fucking amazing," Bekka said in his mind.

"Shut up," Derek whispered in Roxy's voice.

"Seriously, that was the hottest thing since you hopped those two sets of twins in London."

Derek might have agreed, but his attention was on the taxi door being opened. "Are you kicking us out?" Roxy's voice asked.

"I think he wants a turn babe," Bruno said smiling. "I think he's earned it."

Derek's head swam, and he said the thing that seemed to bubble to the surface. "But I don't do that kind of thing anymore. I just want to be yours."

But as the driver's arm reached for hers, she found she still did do that kind of thing. She giggled as he led her to the front seat. He shoved her down on the seat, and whipped out his dick in front of her face. She hungrily gobbled it up. She began to make eye contact with the driver, somehow knowing that's what he wanted. Then she began squeezing and rubbing her tits for him. At this he grew harder in her mouth. She didn't have to go very long before he came down her throat. She gulped it down for a moment, then recoiled as Derek regained control.

Derek pushed the guy aside as Roxy's body stood up. As she stumbled away from the vehicle, Bruno gave a shout, "Hey Roxy, where you going?"

"I've just got to...I'll call you," her voice shouted back. Derek did not want to prolong the exchange. He needed to get away. He wanted answers. He wanted a way out of this body.

"That guy needed a shower," Bekka piped up. "That was one smelly dick."

"It didn't stop me none, did it? Didn't even hesitate. As soon as he touched me, I needed his dick in my mouth. It's like it became the only thing in the world that mattered."

"Yeah. Yeah, that's how it felt. Is that what's happening? Someone touches you and we have to jump them?

"There's probably more to it than that, but yeah."

Bekka was silent for a few seconds, before asking the obvious. "So what now?"

"We hole up somewhere. First, I'd like to look a little less attractive. I want to see if..." he was far enough away from the taxi that he didn't think they'd seem him shapeshift. They might not even care since it hadn't attracted attention before. But he also might not be able to do it without someone triggering it either. He closed his eyes, and as he concentrated, he thought of the image of Trevor when he had seen him at the cafe. At first he didn't feel anything. He opened his eyes and sighed, but then his body began to give off a soft glow. His body radiated light as his skin began to shift. The massive tits disappeared, a penis returned, his ass flattened, and familiar clothes materialized on him.

Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers