The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers

The man called Jack looked like he was about to cry as he said, "Robyn! You're here. I'm so glad. I never wanted to lose you! Will you take me back?"

This confusing reunion was quite the sight for the man guarding the door. He couldn't understand why he had been allowed to fuck the naked woman on the counter if she had meant so much to the other man. Not wanting to be around such an awkward situation, he abandoned his post and went back into the club.

Robyn looked hungrily at Jack's deflating penis. She took it in her hand and began stroking it. "No honey. I don't want you going soft on me. I want you to show me what I've been missing since I left. You'll show me real good, won't you?"

Jack's cock stiffened quickly at the sudden attention. He focused on her beautiful figure. He never thought he would get to see those breasts in all their glory again. He was completely hard now, and he smoothly parted his ex girlfriend's pussy. "I can't believe you came back to me. You're so hot!" He began groping her wildly, taking several pauses to kiss her passionately. "You'll never leave me again?"

"I never will! Now fuck me Jack! Fuck me! Make me cum! Fill me up! I want to have your baby!"

This caused Jack to go into a frenzy. Even as the men's room door opened, he did not stop. The person stayed long enough to take a peek at the naked chick getting railed, but then decided to come back later.

After the reunited couple achieved the rare simultaneous climax, Jack embraced his lover. It was not reciprocated, as Bekka's form remerged, with clothes on this time. Her expression was miffed, but her tone not unkind. "Well, that wasn't terrible. At least you got me to the finish line."

Jack looked crestfallen. He began looking around, trying to understand where Robyn had disappeared to. Finally, he looked at Bekka, seemingly addressing her as a last resort. "Miss, have you seen a brunette woman. She was just in here. I, I don't know where..."

Bekka rolled her eyes and patted the guy's shoulder. "Yeah, sorry pal. She told me that was one for the road. Now you're officially done. Move on." She rolled her eyes as the man burst into tears. She scooted past him, and back into the club.

Suddenly a new light flickered behind the eyes, and she felt her consciousness shunted aside. Her voice echoed its disapproval. "Hey! I wasn't done having fun!"

"I told you to stay put," her voice replied from her lips. "You could have gotten us killed, or something much worse."

"But I didn't! We're fine. I got laid. Twice. It was fucking awesome. So let's move on. What'd you find out?"

"I'll fill you in on the way. First I need to check something." Bekka's hand touched a woman walking past. The woman began to shudder, and a few seconds later, Derek said from the woman's mouth, "Okay, good. That worked." A shudder later and he was back in the shapeshifter. He transformed into Trevor, and retrieved Trevor's burner phone from his pocket.

"Are you calling your sister," Bekka's asked.

"No, I'm going to recruit this guy?"

"What? But he's not a body hopper?"

"You're right. But he's very special all the same, and his memories make me think he's connected to us somehow. Problem is, he sees hoppers as some eternal enemy, so it's going to be tough getting him on our side. But I think I can make him an offer that will get us all what we want." As Derek walked out of the club, he started to dial.

It rang a few times before an excited voice answered, "Trevor? Is that you?"

Derek used Trevor's voice to respond. "Yeah Max. It's good to hear your voice. Hey listen, I'm in a bind, and I'm really going to need your help. I can purchase an airplane ticket for you within the hour."

"Of course man! Anything you need." There was a brief pause as a female voice could be heard in the background, then Max asked, "Can Sabrina come too?"

Trevor might have asked why Sabrina was with Max this late. They had parted as friends, ones with lots of benefits, but still just friends. Derek only cared about the fact that Sabrina was in on Trevor's shapeshifting secret, and one more person might make it easier, so he said, "Sure. It will be good to see you both again."

After a few more parting words, Derek hung up. He was impressed by Trevor's friends' willingness to drop everything and join him. Friends like that were hard to come by. It made Derek want to work with Trevor all the more. He made one more call. One that lasted longer and was filled with more details and a timeline. It might not be entirely necessary, but Derek knew he might need the help. With all the pieces in place, he carefully made his way back to the hotel.

For the rest of the night, and half the next day, Derek stayed in the driver's seat of Trevor's body. He knew he could hop out now, but that wasn't in his best interest yet. In order to gain Trevor's trust, he was determined to altar none of Trevor's memories. That would mean that minutes after leaving Trevor's body, he would remember everything that transpired, and see Derek as his enemy. So Derek waited patiently in his hotel room, going nowhere, doing nothing.

This self imposed isolation was maddening to Bekka, especially since they were in a body with so many possibilities. To placate her, Derek spent most of the time in Bekka's form. She had him shapeshift a bevvy of clothes onto her, critiquing how they looked. She told Derek she was making notes for when she got her own body again. Her initial delight at seeing her old form had dissipated, and was replaced with melancholy. In order to cheer her up, Derek had suggested Bekka's second favorite pastime, masturbation.

She seemed to perk up at that, but argued for full on a sex with the first random hot person they saw. Derek refused, knowing that they would be at the mercy of one or multiple people depending on the circumstance, and that could potentially piss Trevor off when his memories came back. Bekka's counter offer was that Derek would shapeshift into whomever she wanted while they rubbed one out. He reluctantly agreed, and such began a lengthy masturbatory montage.

Derek called up for a couple of additional mirrors from the front desk, positioned them accordingly, and started shifting. First Bekka had him focus on recent hook ups. He became the men and women involved at the club. They each danced in and out of clothes as hands reached out and began to explore. The skin rippled and glowed as Derek transformed into the woman he had initially come here to recruit. He had not seen her without her clothes on, but Bekka had told him there was a dynamite figure hidden away there. It turned out she was right. She spun around and grabbed her ass, posing for the mirror as the other hand began to finger herself.

Several other forms flew by as Bekka suggested them. Their lust began to blend together as they viewed the many sexual partners they had had over the years, as well as favorite forms they had possessed. It all felt like it was building to something, and Derek let himself get swept away in Bekka's suggestions, keen to see each one. He was thinking how much he was going to miss this body when Bekka's voice demanded, "Jessica!"

Derek hadn't seen her in quite some time. She had been a former classmate of theirs, and he had only seen her once at a distance when he had visited his family, and that had been a few years ago. He shifted into what she looked like now, but Bekka projected the form she wanted in his mind. Her age decreased several years, until she looked just like she had when she was eighteen. She had turned so many heads then as the captain of the cheerleading squad. Now here she was again, in the prime of her youth, bouncy and big breasted, her long blond hair flowing down her back. She was completely naked, but Bekka sent him a very specific projection.

"Haven't we done this before?" Jessica argued at her reflection.

"But it's classic, and you promised," Bekka's voice countered.

The cheerleader uniform materialized over Jessica's body. Derek wondered if it had looked this tight the last time he saw it. It definitely suited her though. She did a high kick and began to laugh when she almost knocked over a mirror.

"Take this seriously," Bekka's voice order. She was like a porn director who was determined to set the scene.

"Yes, ma'am," Jessica said cheerily, and began to shimmy and shake.

Derek had thought he knew where Bekka was headed, but he had been mistaken as Bekka voiced another name. "Aubrey."

Jessica's face showed desire and shock as her voice argued, "I'm not turning into my sister."

"Let me see her, Derek. No more hesitation."

The thing was, Derek didn't want to hesitate. He was in a near primal state now, as his body glowed and rippled. Breasts shrank slightly, along with her overall frame. Her hair shortened and turned brown. The cheer outfit was gone, and Derek began touching every inch of his sister's body. Bekka began feeding him lines to say, which he did using his sister's voice. "Oh Bekka, I'll never forget the time you let me go down on you. Your pussy was the sweetest. I loved kissing your mouth and your perfect tits. You were the best!"

Aubrey's reflection was frantically rubbing her clit and moaning for the world to hear. Derek thought that this was it. Here was the climax. But then Bekka said two words. "Your mom."

The light burst forth as the transformation began. The breasts grew again and sagged slightly. The hair lengthened. She grew a couple of inches. When it was all done, Nancy Johnson was in the mirror, and very close to cumming. Bekka fed more lines which Nancy repeated aloud. "I'm such a slutty mother, letting my son see my big titties. I wish they'd fuck me again. I wish Bekka would tongue my pussy. I want them all to fuck me so bad. I'd mash my big titties against Audrey's and scissor her pussy until..." but Derek couldn't finish the rest as his Nancy screamed her orgasm.

After a few minutes and a shapeshift back to Trevor's form, Derek found his voice again. "Bekka, you suck, you know that?"

"Don't deny you fucking loved it you momma's boy," Bekka's voice teased happily.

Derek briefly thought about editing this scene out of Trevor's mind, but he didn't. He wanted Trevor to see that they wrestled with some of the same sexual compulsions. They both experienced heightened sexual desire, most likely a side effect of their abilities.

When Bekka wasn't bossing him around, Derek continued to pour over Trevor's memories. He learned that Trevor had to hide when he shapeshifted, because people took notice. That was certainly not the case with Derek in charge of Trevor's body. It seemed as long as Derek was inside, every shapeshift seemed to rewrite reality. This was the scariest thing to Derek. He was even more sure they needed Trevor on their side, or at least away from Nevyn.

When the time came, he headed to the airport to meet the people that he hoped could help sway Trevor to join him. Derek stayed in Trevor's form, and passed for him completely upon meeting his childhood friends, Max and Sabrina. They almost hugged, but Trevor smiled at them and winked, saying, "I'd better not touch you hornballs in public, just in case." They had all laughed at this, perhaps a little too readily.

Derek knew that even though he could hop out, he still couldn't resist the temptation of an aroused person that touched him. He kept his distance from the two, securing a taxi van for extra room. They said little until they exited the taxi. Max finally asked, "Trevor, what's the big emergency? We don't see you for months, then you fly us out here. What's going on?"

Trevor smiled gravely. "I need your help. And I'll tell you how, but not here. Not until we get to my room."

Max and Sabrina shared a confused glance, but gamely followed their friend to the front desk. He got them a room across the hall from his own, and asked the concierge for the best food their hotel had to offer to be sent up as soon as possible.

They went to the nearest elevator, and as soon as the doors shut, Sabrina asked, "What makes you think I want to share a room with Max?"

Trevor smiled. "Because you two are together."

"You already knew?" Max asked.

"It was pretty obvious. I want you to know I'm happy for you both. And I don't plan to get in the way of your courtship."

Max and Sabrina looked at each other and laughed. Sabrina said, "Um, well, we wouldn't have gotten together if it hadn't been for you, but...if you still wanted to, uh, you know..."

Max picked up the dialogue, "We'd be down for, well, hooking up with you while we're here. It'd be like old times."

Bekka's voice piped up in Derek's head, "I like them. Let's keep 'em."

Derek ignored her and continued in Derek's voice as the elevator doors opened on their floor. "How about I tell you what's going on, and then we'll see if you can talk Trevor into what you're suggesting."

Sabrina shot Max a quizzical look. Max raised an eyebrow, but only shrugged. As Trevor opened the door to his suite and gestured for them to go in first, Sabrina asked, "Are we referring to ourself in the third person now?"

Trevor laughed as the door shut behind them. "Not at all. Although it would make some conversations a lot simpler."

Sabrina's smile faltered slightly. "I don't understand."

"I know," Trevor said. "Let's start by you two getting comfortable on the couch while I pour you something from the mini bar."

The couple settled in, and Trevor began pouring high priced spirits into plastic cups. He handed them each a glass, and raised his for a toast. "For always being there for a friend."

Max and Sabrina raised theirs, and they all gently collided their cups before downing the contents.

"Okay, to business," Trevor began. "For starters, I need you to remain calm. At no point are any of you in danger, but I need you to know I'm kind of going against a ton of protocols my organization has set up. Paramount among them is secrecy, but, you have kept Trevor's secret, and even went to great lengths to ensure it stayed that way. So I am making an exception with you two, in the hopes that you will help me in recruiting your friend."

A few seconds of silence lapsed, and Sabrina finally voiced what Max was thinking. "Trevor, what the hell are you talking about?"

"Again, remain calm," Trevor said, and then switching to his own voice, Derek continued, "technically speaking, your friend is here, but you're not speaking to him right now."

"Whoa, that's impressive," Max said. "You sound totally different, and without shapeshifting. Is that something you've been working on."

Trevor glanced at a digital clock next to the bed. "This will be easier when room service arrives. You might not believe me until then, and that's okay. I'll prove it soon enough. Right now, just listen to me. I'm not Trevor. I'm Derek. I am possessing Trevor's body right now. He thinks I'm his enemy, but I'm not. But there is someone out there like me who, if he got ahold of your friend here, it could be very, very bad. And not just for him, but for me and my friends, and potentially the world."

His friends were nodding along as if this was all perfectly normal. Sabrina asked, "So, you got a head start on the drinking. That's fine. We'll try our best to keep up."

"I'm going to need you sober for the rest of this, Sabrina," Derek said patiently. "Remember the others that Trevor was looking for? And how you thought Chance and his mom were one of them? Well, they might be, their powers just weren't activated."

Sabrina wasn't smiling anymore. She was beginning to take this seriously. Max wasn't there yet, and asked flippantly, "And what are those powers? Heat vision? Invisibility?"

"It's what I'm doing now, Max," Derek said calmly. "I can possess anyone I touch. But I'm not dangerous. Only one of us is, and I'd like Trevor's help in stopping him."

"Okay, cool. So, possess me, then," Max offered grinning. He looked at Sabrina who he thought would be in on the joke, but her expression was stoic.

"It will be easier to convince you when room service arrives. In the meantime, I think Sabrina might have questions."

Sabrina's whole attitude had changed, and she looked unnerved. "So, if what you're saying is true, you're not our friend at all. You're someone controlling our friend, from inside of him. But you can sound like him and act like him, just like when he shapeshifts into someone he's touched. That about right?"

"That's correct," Derek answered.

"But...but so then where I Trevor right now? I mean, is he aware of what you're doing? How are you not the bad guy here? Sure, Chance was a jerk supreme, but what you're saying right now sure makes it seem like, if you really are who you say you are, you're everything Trevor was afraid of."

Derek heard it in her voice. She was afraid of him. He couldn't blame her. He changed tactics. "Look, I wasn't looking for this power. I was a normal guy when a body hopper came into my life, and activated my ability, one that he unknowingly planted in my family tree hundreds of years ago. His name is Nevyn, and right now, he's the only dangerous one of our kind. I promise. I get that you don't believe me right now, but if you give me a chance, I'll explain everything. And I'm hoping once you understand the stakes, you'll help me convince Trevor here. But I'm not going to force anyone to do anything. That's what Nevyn would do. He can brainwash, manipulate, control, and erase anyone who gets in his way. And even though I could also do those things, that's not me. That's not who I am. And I promise you this, after I say my piece to Trevor, he's free to go. You all are. I'm not changing his memories in any way. He'll remember it all since I hopped into him yesterday. It'll be up to him what he wants to do going forward. All I'm asking of you is that you help convince him to stay here until I've told him my story."

Max looked at Sabrina worriedly and said, "I don't think this is Trevor."

"He reminds me of you, Derek," Bekka quipped. "Real dumb. Cuter though."

Sabrina jumped in her seat as a knock sounded at the door. "Ah good," Derek said. "The food is here. I'm sure you guys are hungry. And I believe a demonstration is in order." He opened the door and a sharp dressed young man wearing a name tag nodded at Derek, then pushed a cart full of food into their room.

"Will there be anything else, sir," the man, whose name tag read Percy.

"No, that will be all, thank you," Derek said warmly, and extended a hand towards Percy. He took it, and a moment later, his hand began to shudder. It worked its way quickly up Percy's arm, to his shoulder, then spread outward through his entire body. And then it was gone. Percy dropped Trevor's hand, and looked at Max and Sabrina. When he spoke, it was Derek's voice that came out of his mouth. "So, that's what it looks like when I hop someone. No muss, no fuss, just a shudder as I suppress their soul. It doesn't hurt them. It's like they are sleeping, and when I leave them, they won't remember I was ever here."

Sabrina walked over to Trevor and grabbed his arm. "Trevor? Trevor are you okay?" When she got no response, she glared at Percy/Derek. "What's wrong with him? Why is he just standing here not saying anything?"

Derek sighed. "That will wear off in a few minutes. After a leave someone, they are in a fugue state. While in this state, they are very impressionable. I can give them commands and..."

"Touch your nose, Trevor," Max blurted.

"Max!" Sabrina shouted. "This isn't funny!" When Trevor didn't move, she snapped at Derek, "You've turned him into a vegetable."

"I haven't, and I'll prove it to you," Derek said patiently. "But not with Trevor, not yet." Percy's hand touched Trevor's shoulder, and the shudder began there. A few seconds later, Derek's voice came out of Trevor's mouth. "The time varies a little from person to person, but in three to five minutes, Percy here will come to, and he won't remember any of this time."

Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers