All Comments on 'The Last Shewolf Ch. 12-16'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tjb50caltjb50calabout 6 years ago
awesome story

love the wedding vows

OddBall68OddBall68about 6 years ago

Yep, those are good vows. I've always thought all the money people spend on weddings should be spent on something longer lasting than a single use dress. Daisy dukes and a tight top for the bride and a new harley, or two if she rides, should do just fine. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story as usual

Great story as usual. Keep up the good work. There has to be a way Luna let's her turn Snake so she can have a true mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

I love this series! šŸ’ž You are very talented partwolf.

I can't wait to see what happens next.šŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Doc Vivian's new pack

Reading these chapters, it's become clear to me that the motorcycle club is Doc Vivian's new pack. It has an Alpha - Viper, plus multiple Betas. And unlike the were pack, a woman (Doc Vivian, that is) can be a Beta (the club members seem to treat her as one).

Now that Alpha Clark no longer wants to kill Doc Vivian, is she back under his protection? If yes, that will prevent pack weres from trying to abduct and mate her. From what Jessica said, he seems to (sort of) want her back as the Doc. Otherwise, why would he still have the Alpha order to find her location?

But Vivian loves Snake, and I doubt Alpha Clark would let Vivan come back with Snake (not to mention letting Snake know about were existence).

I have been assuming Doc Vivian is the 'last shewolf,' but now I'm wondering if it could be Jessica. For a 'minor' character, she's been getting a fair amount of story time. Is that because she'll move the story forward by joining Vivian? (Frankly, I'd hate to see either of them die before the end of this story - I want both of them to be 'the last'.)

I'm hoping this story is in the Renee-Ella-Rose universe because a) we'll know that Snake can become a were, if he wishes, and b) weres and humans can be couples - though if I remember correctly, all the humans were changed.

Lastly, appreciate the happy ending, for now. Snake is such a sweetie to ensure Vivan's pack members were cremated and not just dumped, like trash. But I suspect the happiness won't last long as by the next chapter, Doc Vivian will be in harm's way yet again.

luv2read2

OddBall68OddBall68about 6 years ago

Luv2,

You can be certain partwolf will have many twists and turns for you. The story still has many years to go in it's timeline.

JAFCriticJAFCriticabout 6 years ago

For the love of all thatā€™s fantasy, sex filled, werewolf changing, smut!! Tell me thatā€™s not the end!! šŸ˜©

And now for my thoughts...

1. Minor technical points: thereā€™s a few grammatical errors, but on lit page 3 under Vivianā€™s POV where she wakes Snake up with a blow job. You start with Vivianā€™s POV but change to Snakeā€™s POV after a few paragraphs. Then switch back to Vivian again. No real problem with the story, I just wanted to make you aware. Also, it might have helped if you had put with the character POVā€™s something like 2 weeks later or some other time marker. It took a moment to realize that there were some time jumps.

2. I think that thereā€™s still many sub plots to cover along with the mayor plot of the werewolf species heading into extinction and probably being discovered before the end. For example: the medical mystery of the spontaneous abortions; is Vivian really the last she wolf or is it Jessica; the current werewolf species is separate from humans, is whatever thatā€™s happening to them going to be the beginning of a change that allows them to mate with humans or convert humans to werewolves, thus explaining the title

3. Having never read any of your stories, I want to say itā€™s a very interesting way to pull off the werewolf story. Itā€™s more down to earth with a more realistic telling of the feelings and drama than what is normally told. Your ability to make the reader emotionally connect with your characters and want them to win is very well done! And for me, I donā€™t normally read this genre, to want to read more (and DEMAND more) tells just how well you can draw in new readers. You sir, can write!

Lastly, what is your end point with this story? Obviously, you have an ending point here, but in the first chapter I think you were telling the story as a (excuse me if I have this wrong) telling to someone or a sort of diary of what happened. If thatā€™s the case, to whom is it being told and to what end? Does this mean that this story is a prelude for another tale? Or the beginning of a bigger plot using these same characters? You donā€™t have to answer any of these, obviously, but I would like you to think about them and hopefully they will help you in writing more.

Thanks for your time, effort, and posting an amazing story,

JAFCritic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
oddball

kinda reminds me of stolen birthright in regards to her thinking she can never find her true mate. if finding one is so rare how would she even know you can't have one if you were force mated? sort of like how in stolen birthright ella thought she could never have a mate because she lost her wolf. don't really like how packs are pretty much enslaved to the alphas. and we ALL know the human side can't beat the wolf when it comes to sex while in heat. logic says being pregnant=dead, but wolves are never logical especially since they are shown as being so pathetic they have no free will.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyabout 6 years ago
Worried

Now that Dewalt has married Snake, I am afraid that she might encounter her true mate.

OddBall68OddBall68about 6 years ago

ChasingtheSky,

Neither she or her 'true mate' would know. Partwolf said in the beginning that either choice or forced breaks the true mate tie and that they would never know each other was it. So Vivian lost that when she was raped.

Anon,

I guess no-one ever reported finding their true mate after that mate had chosen or been forced by another. Vivian has basically chosen a mate, Snake. I doubt partwolf is going to give you a miraculous mate find. Although if he gets a sadistic streak he could do that just to totally fuck the story up putting Vivian in a tail spin.

JAFCritic,

At the moment, there is of course more than one female. Each year will shrink that number until at some point only one lives. Perhaps spayed mothers that survive delivery, if there ever are such, won't be counted as shewolves? Or If Vivian ultimately does what was said those who take human mates do, kill their wolves, she wouldn't be the last shewolf anymore. It could easily be a child that survives. I think that will be the case given statements by partwolf i've seen over on wattpad in his recent activity. That's the only way i can see the discussions though it's like hearing only half a phone conversation.

AfterDuskAfterDuskover 5 years ago

It is obvious that you can write and for the most part I enjoy your stories. I might be in the minority here, but I am not a fan of how you change your base lore from one story to the next instead. All of your stories revolve around werewolves, which is fine, but altering the facts within each one makes it confusing (at least to me). Iā€™d like to see you expand your horizon and step out of the werewolf category, instead of changing something to give you a plot premise for the next one.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Loved the wedding vows. Just hope they can make a go of it until Viv finds an answer to the mystery shewolfs dying before in childbirth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES