All Comments on 'The Last Shewolf Ch. 34-39'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Sunshine0113Sunshine0113about 6 years ago

Damn... great material. Kinda wish I had waited to read until more was posted, I am captivated. So refreshing from the usual werewolf-bond perspective. May clarity and inspiration always grace your creations. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely WOW!!!

Great surprise!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Tone the sex down to HBO levels and this would kick the crap out of shows like true blood

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Uh.

Seriously what the hell just happened?!?

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8about 6 years ago
FINE-A-FUCKING-LY!!!

Dear Luna (that's you PartWolf, sweetie),

It's about FUCKING TIME that you stepped in!! I mean, DeWalt has been through hell and back, only to be dragged back to the brink. She has tried to do so much for you, and you've rebuffed her efforts, taken friends and family - wolf and humans alike. It's about time you've given her some help. What were you doing all this time? Watching and eating POPCORN?!?! Sheesh!

Ok, I'm done. Good job, PW!!! Keep going!

SC

OddBall68OddBall68about 6 years ago

Anon,

Yep, it's a moment with many questions. You'll have to wait till the next installment to learn more about these new wolves.

Sxualchocol8,

He was finding a new evil lair. One with a 360 degree ocean view, sheer drop. If you picture him looking like Megamind or Gru it fits. If he pops in maybe he can link the photo of the lair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Questions

I would really like to rifle scope those new wolves under their tails. Makes me think that they've given up something the Alpha's think is very important, to get in that order.

OddBall68OddBall68about 6 years ago

Anon,

lol. Ok, but that would sure suck as a cost/requirement of membership. "Knights of the Moon" name and their actions certainly give off a 'holy warrior' vibe. Definitely a pack with power, skill and a troubling amount of knowledge for an unknown. Fasten your seat belts because partwolf is probably going to shake things up.

RheamistressRheamistressabout 6 years ago

LMAO.... What the hell just happened????

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 6 years ago
OMG! WOW!

Talk about your bombshell cliffhangers! Not only did they ride to the rescue, but they know about the baby too!

tishangeltishangelabout 6 years ago
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

What the hell man, you just had throw in a f 'n cliffhanger didn't ya! Can't what to see what you come up with next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gasp.... a good Alpha?

While Gabriel could be yet another greedy Alpha (but trying the "honey" approach rather than the blunt force "stick" [kidnapping and rape]), for now, I'm going to take him at face value. Assuming his name is a valid clue.

As is the name of the new baby, "Eve," who I'm assuming will be the first mother of the new weres NOT to die in childbirth.

Assuming Gabriel is good, he's the only Alpha to come to the conclusion that it's better for the weres to pool their resources and help the only pack doctor left, to solve the "pregnant mother, placental tear" problem. Doc Vivian needs money, equipment, personnel - if only the other packs are willing to trust her as a "free" were.

So sad about Jessica and Carson's passing. Yet, as many mothers would do, Jessica insisted on saving the life of her baby over herself. And poor Carson, a horrible way to die, not ever having seen his daughter. Carson must have known it was a trap, yet the love for his mate and daughter overrode any concerns he had for himself. Shouldn't he have chosen to raise his daughter himself (even if Vivian and Snake would raise her well?)

I also feel sorry about Denise's death - granted, she had her faults and was only willing to help Doc Vivian if she got something in return - but her husband was killed, her pack destroyed, then she was force mated to an Alpha she hates. Not the most happy life either.

luv2read2

OddBall68OddBall68about 6 years ago

Luv2,

With the selected names you do hope for miracles because yet another manipulative deception will be enraging.

You could still see a glimpse of the good part of Denise but it was also clear that part was not in control. She was going to leverage Carson and Vivian to gain control over her. She was an opponent, mate of the one responsible for Jessica's death and within reach. An eye for an eye payback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Omg😱😱😱

When I tell you I am hooked...yass partwolf...Amazing writing love all your pieces...can’t wait for next chapter/s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
oddball

she was trying to make a deal that would give Vivian the best chance of escape and to get their pregnant women medical care. she knew she was already dead and wanted it to end. remember even if her human side was willing to die her wolf would have resisted. she made too many "mistakes" in this situation in my opinion. 1 she went in there alone. 2 she asked about the mating mark beforehand knowing they would not need blood unless Jessica was in the danger zone. 3 she got close enough to be grabbed by him. 4 she knew he had to be desperate and that means that he would be unpredictable. her prayer would have been to keep Vivian safe and protected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
oddball

sigh i'll be more specific. her human half was ready to die, but she still wanted to give the baby a chance of surviving. and we never were told if there were any were populations outside the US. or their population for that matter. oh and we have no idea what kind of alpha commands denise may have been give that we were not told about.

jhigginsjhigginsover 5 years ago
holy crap

That.....was.... ammmmaaaazzziiiinnnggg.... holy shit balls the ending for 39 was the best..... finally we see some honor... keep it up... can't talk long have to move on to 40. Thanks for the awesome story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It had to happen eventually

Somebody managed to dredge up a sense of honour.

Very well played!

Tess (UK)

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

This is so dark,the wolf knighthood,that is new.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

I guess there is honor among wolfs. But just like Shakes, I wanted to see his home made claymores do their job. Ho well.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

'Then I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in!' said the wolf.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES