All Comments on 'The Last Shewolf Ch. 52-62'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Another Rocking Installment

Way to keep the pressure on. These megalomaniac alphas just can't listen to reason, can they?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Extinction

Damn it

That's it, these damn alphas are all worthless.

Hope Eve will be able to true mate with that other wolf

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 6 years ago
Damn!

And I thought that you ended it with the last chapter . Was totally surprised , but happily to find this chapter on the index . Another great chapter as usual . 5*s again , as usual

Thanks for the read

txcracker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yay!

So glad you're continuing with this story. Keep up the good work.

ThecoffeeprincessThecoffeeprincessalmost 6 years ago
Keep it coming

Another great episode. Cant believe those alphas, it would serve them tight if Eve took the wolfsbane way out of it just so she could be left alone with Mitch.

OddBall68OddBall68almost 6 years ago

Thecoffeeprincess,

Taking wolfsbane wouldn't change anything. Her DNA would still be Were so she could still be bred and killed because of that. She would have to be neutered. Even with that, wolves could smell what she was and then just sadistically use her.

Now wolfsbane and castrate the bad wolves would be more effective. Killing them completely effective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This may not be popular opinion, but Mitch is an absolute creep. Not only is he "In love" with an underage girl, but he was also checking out and called some other high school aged girls hot. Does this not strike anyone else as weird? I really like this story, but Mitch's whole " I'm a grown ass man that can't stop thinking about a teenager" this is making my skin crawl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
anon

depending on when her birthday is Eve is either 17 or 18 since she is a senior in high school. story said she did her first job as a sophomore 2 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anon

She turned 18 in this last chapter, the same time she was "heroically" rescue by her creep in waiting. He's honstly as bad as the werewolves because he's only there for his own personal gain.

OddBall68OddBall68almost 6 years ago

Anon,

At this point in the story she's 18 though he did first see her a few weeks/months earlier. They are now alone together, for good or bad that is the situation. Any 'activity' between them, should it happen, wouldn't break her fate mate connection but it easily will piss her mate off if or when he learns of it. As stated early in this story, mates tend to kill anyone who has plowed the field before them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's up to Eve ....

what she chooses to do, or not do, with Mitch.

Actually, I think "unnamed wolf" is Eve's mate, though she has yet to meet him. We know he's considerate (allowing his brother and wife to have some "alone" time) and honorable (saving the little boy, even at risk to himself from Dad's shotgun). I'm wondering if unnamed is "Adam" and partwolf is holding back the name deliberately. (After all, if we found out "unnamed" is Adam, we'd know it's only a matter of time before he mates Eve.)

As for Mitch, I think he's destined for Doc Meghan - while they met briefly, it wasn't "hate at first sight." Plus, Mitch likes the club and its members, and age-wise, he's probably a better fit for Meghan.

luv2read2

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 6 years ago

Oh, my goodness... a grown man having the hots over a 17 yr old???? It's not the first time this has happened in history and it wouldn't be the last.... However, now that she is 18.... remember the Alpha meeting? All bets are off.. so get over yourselves.

And that unnamed wolf? There has to be more to that story than what I am reading.

Once again... some great writing... Keep it up, Darlin'.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyalmost 6 years ago
So good!

I don't want this story to be over. I love your writing. I have read everything of yours on Literotica at least 3 times and I just never get tired of your characters or the storylines.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsalmost 6 years ago
OMG. Great Story!

Great story here. Hard for me to read each chapter in one go though. Its hard to keep hoping that they will finally catch a break when the good guys keep getting dead! This story is so much darker than your others.

Thank you for sharing,

DJ

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
You almost lost me after Vivian died, but the story's picked up again.

Loving it.

Mind you, you've already indicated who the true mate probably is, even if we don't hava a name (unless I missed it). It seems obvious that it's going to be the werewolf who rescued the toddler.

It should be interesting seeing how things go with Mitchell and Eve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Chapter

Naturally it won’t be a smooth run. As for the alphas it’s right there in the name Aplha, often portrayed as arrogant overbearing and dominant, people like that are usually convinced that their way is the right way regardless of anything else.

I had thought that sniper Mitch might be her mate until you had the “unknown wolf”.

There was a mistake in the flashback in this chapter, Snake was was thinking about their time in Grenada and it mentioned Carson and Vivian bumping uglies.

Calling the new wolf Adam - yeah we see what you did there.

Tess (UK)

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Oh my so it start again , now run.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2311 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES