The Last Shewolf Ch. 52-62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,311 Followers

"We'll get you better clothes when we are far from here," I said. I grabbed an extra baby Glock, she put it in her deep sweatpant pocket. "Let's go."

I locked up the apartment and we went back to the motorcycle. "Where are we going?"

"North," she said. "Far from here." I fired up my Harley as she tucked in behind me, her body feeling amazing next to mine. I wasn't going to pass this chance up, I saved her, now I had a chance to be alone with her. We made it to I-35E north just as the first rays of the morning started to peek over the horizon.

Snake's POV

The two guys in the car were dead, there was blood and glass everywhere. "Come on, let's get these two to the garage," I said. There was no way we could let a werewolf be autopsied, so we had to hide them. I grabbed the driver, half his head was missing, while Moose took the passenger. I put him over my shoulder and started moving towards the clubhouse.

"How are we going to clean that shit up," Moose asked.

"Got it covered," Shakes said as he ran towards it with a glass jar in his gloved hand. Lighting the rag, he threw it against the dash, causing flames to engulf the cab. The lights in the parking lot had been turned off already. We ran through the gate, Shakes closing and locking it with a chain, and we got the bodies inside just as the first patrol car came up.

"Shit, I hope we got everyone," I said as I watched the cops look at the car. Luckily, they stayed back and waited for the fire department. I looked back at Rocket. "Did we clean everything up?"

"As much as we could, there was brass everywhere, we swept up what we could," he said. "All the bodies are inside."

I gathered everyone in the dining area. "OK, our story is we didn't hear anything or see anyone, we woke up when the car caught on fire and we heard the sirens," I said. "Donuts, get your badge and get out there, run interference for us." He nodded and ran upstairs to get his Deputy Sheriff uniform. "Nothing else, and no cops get on site without talking to me, Tiny or Moose," I said. "Now, if you got blood on you or smell like gunpowder, go take a shower and change just in case," I said. "If you aren't busy, start mixing up five-gallon buckets of bleach solution. We need to wash the blood down the drains before the sun rises."

We got lucky, other than the cops asking a few questions, they didn't come into the Clubhouse. Just after sunrise a thunderstorm rolled in, washing the rest of the evidence away. We'd come away mostly unscathed; none dead, Viper and Crash injured but would recover. The Knights hadn't fared as well; their two dead men in their Pack House had been found, joining the two who died in the battle, and Michael was badly injured. We'd killed fourteen of their men, including their Alpha and Beta, but at least six got away.

And most importantly, we had no idea where Eve was.

partwolf
partwolf
2,311 Followers