All Comments on 'The Last Shewolf Ch. 77-83'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Okay, That Was Funny

With the Wattpad quote. I love it when you can poke fun at your own genre. Your writing is far, far superior to Wattpad, though. I went there once to see what the fuss was about and I was unimpressed. After a few attempts at finding something readable, I tried searching for most-highly-rated stories and became completely disillusioned.

Excellent chapter(s), you're doing a good job of keeping the suspense going. I'm looking forward to the happily-ever-after chapter, though.

Final question - if a bullet goes through a werewolf and then grazes a hot biker chick on the neck, will that make her a werewolf, too?

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 6 years ago

Did not see that coming... losing their wolves... brilliant. I can't wait for the next surprise.... Keep it up the great work.

partwolfpartwolfalmost 6 years agoAuthor
No human turns

In this story mythology dna is too different and no turns.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
I Get It

I was just idly speculating if you were going to change the rules, similar to the plot twist where wolves no longer have packs, no longer have alphas, no longer have forced matings, and no longer have telepathy.

Seems to me, Luna has put the rules in flux, and you can go a lot of different directions from here. I was just thinking out loud on future plot twists, not telling you what to do with your story, I'll read it until the end.

Looks like you're already foreshadowing the use of egg-harvesting, anyway, so I figure you've already got it all planned out. I'd wrap it up then, without having to deal with the guaranteed 20-year age differences when Eve's daughters finally come of age. Awkward (and creepy) overtones of cradle-robbing and all that, best avoided.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
When will the weres learn killing Eve is *not* the solution

Yes, the curse is broken, but it's not LIFTED until were pups are born.

The Knights comprise all the remaining weres, and luckily there's enough genetic diversity to create a lot of pups without inbreeding.

If I'm reading partwolf's clues correctly, Doc Meghan is going to figure out a way for human females to birth weres. Yes, the DNA is incompatible, but she can use in vitro fertilization to create a were embryo - one of Eve's eggs and sperm from one of the Knights. The question becomes, how can a human female bring a were pup to term? The pup needs were blood and I believe were blood is as toxic to humans as human blood is to weres.

I'm guessing most of the weres will find mates among the humans, but if Meghan's idea works, they'll also be able to have a family with pups.

After the threat against Eve, why wasn't there security surrounding her? Why put her on the stage - where she is highlighted - without (at least) a bulletproof vest? Why no security sweeps around the area before the party? I thought the club realized that Eve is basically the President, Prime Minister, and Queen, all rolled into one - Gabriel, what were you thinking?

Still, why attempt to kill Eve? Luna wasn't happy with the weres. Luna created the curse. With Eve, Luna gave the weres a solution - to create better weres. Without Eve, weres die out ... forever.

I'm surprised Gabriel is alive - yes, I know he's a were, but a bullet to the back/chest from a high-powered rifle kills more often than not.

Feel for Adam and Eve, but a least they have their mating link. I presume? that it still works in spite of being physically separated over a distance? Otherwise, their wolves might go mad without each other..

luv2read2

OddBall68OddBall68almost 6 years ago

Luv2,

There is more diversity if they could be baby daddies but it's only one step. The kids would still be half siblings. Don't worry, people and pieces of the puzzle come into place eventually.

The attempt on Eve was vengeance. Imagine if you lost those abilities and you blamed it on her? Might make you lash out as well.

Answers are coming.

Adam and Eve have their mate link just like the two knight brothers who kept their family link. Any distance will be a short term problem. Adam just has to resist the urge to stay with an injured mate in order to protect her. Something his wolf can get behind.

ZZchromosome,

He does go in different directions than the norm. Don't worry about any creepiness. (not a fan of may/december romances are ya? lol) The age difference is more like 40 years. The story isn't far from the end. Probably a couple more installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Zee turning?

The bullet that grazed her first passed through Gabriel, thus caring some of his blood to her, will she go into change fever in a day or so?

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
Twists upon twists - I love it.

I didn't see a lot of this coming, unlike some of the other plot developments.

Thank you for some really great stories, and I hope there are more to come.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Well, well,well, looks like a little boy wolf though to kill the promise oone

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

I see this is winding down, which is good, because I need to be doing other things besides reading this story.. Kind of like binge watching a TV series long after it's been shown. Very interesting story so far, hope I'm not left hanging, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES