The Last Three Inches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few seconds passed before I saw recognition in his wide eyes, coupled with abject shock.

"Oh...wow..." he stammered, now averting his eyes from Kacy. "Uhh...oh wow, Ali..." His hand fidgeted up to his hair, mussing it nervously. "I don't know what to say."

"...Thanks?" I said, hopefully. My hands twitched at my sides. Kacy was unfazed. I envied her that. "Or maybe, 'Hell, yes?'" I threw in, my urgency rising. It would be the end of her if she was rejected now.

Trey held up a hand. "Can I...can I just have a minute?" he said.

Kacy nodded, backing up a few steps. I saw it, then. Doubt, creeping across her perfect face. I couldn't stand it, but I knew Trey had to get his wits about him. It had been a long time since random hookups were part of his repertoire. I knew I could save this.

I rushed over and grabbed a kitchen chair, dragging it into the living room in front of the couch, and then rushing to his side.

"Have a seat," I said, pulling his arm gently. "I'll get you a bourbon. Kacy, come with me."

Sitting him down, I confabbed quickly with my accomplice, who was now hanging onto her confidence by a thread.

"I can go," she said. "It's not a big deal."

"This is happening," I insisted, pouring a double Jack on the rocks. "I knew it would take a minute for him to get his bearings." I paused before revising our plan on the fly. "Maybe if he can watch for a while..."

The idea got an appreciative rise from her left eyebrow, and she nodded slowly. "Who's on the mound?"

"I got you covered, bitch," I said, hustling out to where Trey sat awkwardly, hands plastered to his lap. Sliding up beside him, I held out his drink, which he accepted. There was something new in his eyes now alongside the uncertainty...was it excitement? It damned well should be, I thought. I raised my arm, gesturing with one finger for Kacy to come lie down on the couch.

"Make yourself comfortable, dear husband," I said, sliding my hand across his chest before slinking over to the couch, where Kacy now lounged suggestively. "...and enjoy the show. Suggestions from the audience are welcome," I added, with a lewd circle of my tongue across my lips. I risked a look at the state of his crotch. I was not disappointed. Slipping off my clothes, I turned to the business at hand.

I took in Kacy's amazing body, languidly outstretched upon the cushions, her legs parted in invitation. I bent down between them, gently kissing my way up her voluptuous inner thigh. Her hands swept down to the edge of her short skirt, hiking it up as I gained on her goodies. She had planned well; there were no panties between us.

Reaching the top end of that expansive landscape of warm, fleshy leg, I felt her hand running lightly over the back of my head. When she let out a low moan, my anxiety began to ebb. This was a game we'd played before, and regardless of whether the bawdy vignette would have the intended result upon our transfixed onlooker, it would be a simple and eminently pleasurable matter to follow this scene through to its conclusion.

Excitement overtaking me, I dove into her. A slightly startled yelp escaped her lips as my tongue made flickering contact with the outside of her delightful snatch. The pressure of her palm on the back of my head decreased as her loins fought to catch up with me, but within moments, I felt her grip back upon my head, her rhythm finding mine in a rush of scent, juice and skin. She was as intoxicating as I remembered, the undulating folds of her labia luring my face further in as her thick thighs began to close around my ears. Like I said, she's a girl you can get lost in. And as her moans increased, traveling through her warm body down to my tongue, I was hard pressed to remember that Trey was watching us at all.

Time was lost to us, writhing there in our hedonistic glory, neither of us in a hurry, but both insistent that the destination be reached. Applying my finger on the edge of her entrance, I felt her buck a little, and I knew she was close. Deploying an additional finger, I applied more pressure as I rimmed her, eliciting wordless noises that rose in pitch with every rotation. Her hand gripped my hair, raising my face slightly until my mouth covered her raging clit. I set upon it lustfully, keeping up the assault with my fingers further down. Her voluminous pelvis shook as she gyrated around my helpless head, thrusting forward as she devoured the length of my fingers inside her.

A sharp cry rang out suddenly from high above the warm cocoon of her legs, crotch and hands. My soaking face was buffeted by an urgent barrage of pounding from her undercarriage, and my free hand gripped the couch for dear life. I fought for air as her palm drove my mouth and nose against her infinitely yielding flesh. Then, with a loud sigh of relief, she went slack around my beleagured head. I gulped in precious oxygen, which hung heavy with her scent and moisture, kissing her nethers tenderly as her belly quivered in aftershock.

I have seldom been more proud in my life. This went beyond anything we'd accomplished together previously in the sack. With a thrill, I wondered: Does she like to be watched?

My legs, whose existence I had totally forgotten by now, registered the vibration of footsteps upon the floor. It all came back to me: Oh my god, Trey.

Twisting my head upwards, I saw him approach. He was already buck naked, his colossal hard-on leading the way. That confidence I knew so well had returned to his face, and as his cock drew level with Kacy's face, he looked down in prurient expectation.

She was way ahead of him. Hungrily, she threw her head back and lifted her writhing tongue into the space between her and his waiting shaft. With a grunt of unmeasurable satisfaction, he lowered himself lengthwise onto her panting mouth. Kacy's moaning maw worked him over salaciously like a cob of corn as he slid his length across her lips, her tongue leaving wet streaks along the bottom of his enormous member.

I watched them in silence for a moment, taking in the glory of what I had created. But my loins began to pulse, and I ached to be part of this tableau. Rising from Kacy's tender triangle, I scooted over gingerly, taking up position beneath Trey's balls. Looking down, his eyes met mine, and I saw that they were alive with desire. He reached out and stroked my cheek, and I followed the motion of his fingers up to his reddening sac. I inhaled it, pulling a nut into my eager mouth, and his eyes closed in rapture as my tongue's ministrations swept over him.

It occurred to me that I didn't actually know whether he'd ever had two girls at the same time. But judging from his expression of incredulous bliss, I saw that it didn't matter. This was hotter than anything he'd ever known. And that went for me, too.

From my altar beneath him, I saw Kacy moving her head steadily towards his tip. Drawing level, she came to a sitting position on the couch, her tongue circling the end of his knob. I could not see her eyes very well, but I knew they would be enough to drive him insane as he waited desperately for her to place him inside her incredible mouth.

This she did, in a rush that caused him to cry out sharply. In one motion, she had downed as much as I could usually get in at my maximum. Twisting her head as she withdrew, she coaxed a long drone of wordless speech from my husband's larynx, and his touch on my cheek faltered. I let it go, hot with the anticipation of his ecstasy under her command.

Kacy opened her jaw wide and slid in again, further this time, swallowing nearly twice my limit into the superheated furnace of her throat. Trey shuddered, and I thought for a moment that he would come. Kacy held him inside of her face for as long as she could, then backed him out slowly, again twisting her head to give him maximum sensation as she backed up for another dive. Watching her, I saw a goddess at work, and I knew he did, too. I should probably have been jealous, but all I could feel was excitement as I waited for the next thrust that would drive him out of his mind above me. My tongue increased its pace on his balls, helping him along to his glorious finish.

Again she took him, gaining a solid inch on the last sweep. There was no way she could down the whole thing, but my god, she was trying.

Suddenly, Trey's hand reached down and brushed against her cheek. She looked up expectantly with those big brown eyes, his delicate flesh between her luscious lips.

"Kacy," he said, with such tenderness that I almost cried. "Would you like to feel me inside of you?"

Her moan sent my loins aquiver. She nodded her head eagerly, slipping her mouth from his bulk, which stuck out perpendicularly to the floor. I released his nuts, nearly scrambling to my feet to make this amazing thing happen.

To my heart's delight, Trey had not forgotten me. His arms swept down, lifting me in a lover's carry, and his lips met mine in the most passionate kiss we'd shared in years. Kacy's scent was heavy on my lips, and we breathed heavily, both of us drunk on her. Before I knew it, he had carried me into the bedroom, where Kacy's naked body now lay facedown on the edge of the bed, proffering her sweet, upraised ass to my lucky, lucky mate.

He grabbed me under the arms, and placed me down atop her capacious rear end, facing him. I couldn't have been happier. I wanted to see his face as he drove himself mad inside her unforgiving folds, and I'd gotten the best seat in the house.

Reaching down, I took hold of his rock-hard cock, stroking it a couple of times before guiding him to his destination. My fingers felt the moist heat as the head made contact with her waiting hole, and the three of us sounded off together in a collective moan. In an instant, he was inside her, moving slowly, with an abundance of care.

Size is a tricky thing. Dimensions among lovers are not immediately known, and in the first forays into a woman's uncharted landscape, it can take some time to determine what limits lie where. Thankfully Trey was experienced in such things, and deftly maneuvered his pelvis this way and that, mapping the intricacies of Kacy's inner world as she vocalized in gibberish below he and I, the conquering couple. I let him do his work, marveling at the concentration in those eyes, half rolled up into his head as he felt his way into her sanctum.

At last he found a rhythm, and began to push further into her, his hands gripping the endless flesh of her hips in ownership. Beneath me, the beautiful sounds from Kacy's mouth heightened. I looked down, and saw that he was now at three-quarters insertion. A little more, I thought, eagerly. A little more...

Without warning, Trey's lips came down upon my right nipple. I screamed in surprise and pleasure as he sucked furiously at it, causing my crotch to drip its juices upon Kacy's bedeviled backside. His thrusts into Kacy grew harder and longer, and within moments, I heard the telltale slap of skin on skin. The last three inches, triumphant at last. I could hardly believe it, and was barely able to register the moment amidst the flood of sensation from my now-rosy breast.

Above his furtive grunts around my aching nipple, I became aware of a now endless series of cries, below and behind me. A storm raged in Kacy's body, escaping its bounds, forcing itself out in ragged yelps, ripped from the screaming angel's lungs by Trey's relentless pounding, which now increased in speed and strength.

Riding atop her quivering hips, I wished that I could feel her blessed torment; the violent slap of his belly against my helpless ass. Now I could feel her coming below me, once, then twice, then a series of expletive-laden shouts that could have been orgasms, but at this point it was hard to tell in the blur of sensation.

Through it all, he kept going, driving his conquest towards total domination. Suddenly, I wanted to be him instead. To own that kind of power over a woman like that. Straddled across Kacy's expansive and glorious ass, my nipple twisting furiously in his mouth, I did feel his power. For as long as I was attached to this writhing, climactic creature that we'd all become, I was both conqueror and conquered.

Abruptly, Trey's head pulled up off of my tit, and he shut his eyes, lips curled up into the air. My god, he was going to come. It was rare for him to blow his load inside of my tiny cavity, and I salivated at the prospect of seeing him empty himself into Kacy. I kept my hands off of him, not wanting to distract his senses. But it was difficult. I wanted to be touching him when it happened.

At last, I heard his throat catch, and I recognized the familiar grunt he always gave when he'd crossed the threshold for good. I grabbed his face, the touch opening his eyes, now wild with abandon. I stared in fascination as I saw him lose control, spending his lust inside this heaving lovebeast we rode together. Kacy released a sharp cry, buffeted by the fury of his final throes.

Hands upon his burning cheeks, my body released tensions I didn't even know I'd been carrying. Maybe my husband's complete pleasure was a burden I should not have been carrying on my own. Maybe sharing it was the best thing I'd ever done.

Spent and utterly wracked by the wrath of their bodies, Trey and Kacy fell apart, toppling forward onto the bed. I fell between them, my hands skittering over Trey's sides as his breath continued to rasp heavy through his slack mouth. His eyes were on me, but distant, in that way I knew so well. He was somewhere else, somewhere Kacy's body had taken him. A fleeting thought sped through my mind as I felt her warm softness upon my back: My god, what if we could keep her?

A few moments passed like that in blissful abandonment of the world around us. I hovered in the midst of their shared oblivion. But as the night air began to intrude into the bubble of my fantasy, I felt something below which could no longer be ignored.

My pussy was swollen well beyond capacity. There was a soaking, lovelorn, throbbing mess between my hungry legs, and it ached fiercely for release. In delivering my companions into their sexual nirvana, I had denied myself even a single orgasm. At the time, it had seemed totally worth it. But now, floating like a cloud above the weight of their collective afterglow, I feared the thoughts I was having. Had I gone too far, replacing myself with this irresistible beauty? Could he live now without her pleasures, and if not, would I ever know the joy of his complete attention again?

Despite myself, I felt my hand stray into the danger zone below. My snatch was almost too sensitive, the combined stimulus from all that had gone before coursing through it. I had to do something, and I couldn't imagine that anyone here would have the stamina to help me.

Gently, I scooted myself down towards the end of the bed, evacuating the warm gulf between my lovers. Standing, I began to tiptoe across to the bathroom.

"Ali Flynn!" came Kacy's shredded voice from the bed.

I stopped.

"Get your hot little ass back up here, you horny bitch!" she called, and my knees nearly fell out from beneath me. I turned and saw her, lying face-up on the bed. Trey grinned from beside her, his expression mischievious. I nearly cried.

"On the face. Now," Kacy said, by way of encouragement and instruction. I felt my heart grow light, and I practically skipped over to the bed.

Climbing up, I heartily straddled that beautiful head, her blonde hair all mussed and blown to smithereens, which made her even sexier. My thighs are short, but thick, and I reveled in wrapping them around her ears just as she had done to me. Lowering my throbbing crotch, I cried out loudly as her tongue made contact with the wreck of my pussy. I was careful at first, wary of my senses overflowing too quickly. But they did anyway, and I found I didn't care. In seconds, I had put my full weight upon her mouth, enveloping her darting lips and tongue into the cave of my desire.

From behind, I felt Trey's hands reach around to cup my heaving tits. He too was straddling Kacy, and I felt a faint pressure between my round buttocks. It was his cock, growing hard again while he pumped it between her sumptuous breasts, and I thrilled as the tip pressed forward to tickle my asshole.

The flood of attention consumed me, and with a shout, I had no choice but to release myself onto her face. Her muffled moans beneath me set me off again, and my hand reached down to grab her hair, driving her further into my gushing cunt. The caress of Trey's hands on my nipples drew out my orgasm, which now threatened to suffocate poor Kacy. Reluctantly, I let her hair go, and heard her draw in a sharp breath as she escaped my voracious hole. The waves reverberated through me, and I almost didn't notice when Trey's hands slid down my fleshy sides, around my hips, and up under my meaty thighs.

With a shock, I felt him heft me into the air with that familiar proprietary grip. Oh god, I thought. Oh god, oh god...unbidden, my thoughts leaked out of my mouth.

"Oh god, oh god..." I wailed, ready for it. Ready for what I deserved. What we all deserved. Through starry eyes, I saw Kacy rise from the bed and kneel before me, her eyes blazing with salacious intent. "Oh god, oh god..." I called, feeling Trey's swollen member rubbing on the outside of my aching snatch. And now Kacy's fingers, guiding him up and down along my clit. It was too much. "Oh god, oh god..." I moaned, for there were no other words as he lowered me onto him at last, the bulk of his head prying me open, the girth of his shaft stretching my walls, so deep, so deep...

Some gibberish version of "Oh god, oh god..." replaced actual language when I felt Kacy's hot lips surround my sweltering button. My brain was gone, lobotomized by the combined assault on my nervous system by these two unstoppable sex gods. My eyes rolled back in my head, and my legs began to shudder. A wave, stronger than any I'd felt before, its epicenter squarely between my suspended thighs, overtook me utterly, and I tried to cry out, but could not. I opened my mouth ...then gave up trying.

An appreciative moan arose from behind and below me, as my deliverers saw what they had done, and within only seconds. I had gone into shock, my lower half a vibrating, spasming creature beyond my own control. I had just enough sense left to feel Trey pulling out, and within moments I was being lowered onto the bed, Kacy kissing my face gently as I shuddered like a mental patient before them both. She stayed with me until my eyes closed, and then I felt her lie down beside me, one big hip adjacent to my tiny head. I was aware of little outside of my throbbing body, which had not yet stopped shaking. No matter what else happened, I was done for the evening. What can I say, I'm just that easy.

Floating hazily in my own oblivion, I became aware of furtive noises beside my useless form, and managed to raise my head. Cloudy and dreamlike, I witnessed quite possibly the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Trey's body, sixty-nined over Kacy's carnival of writhing flesh. The smell of lotion emanated from her titties, which jostled like jelly from the motion of Trey's thrusts between them, his head lost between her undulating thighs as she cried out below him.

I watched in rapt amazement. I wanted her to stay forever. I wanted us, all of us, to do this again and again. And I was going to get it one way or another.

≈≈≈≈≈

It's been a busy day at the coffeehouse, which is good. In the week since my world changed forever, running a business has been the furthest thing from my mind.

With a heavy sigh, I remember my lunch with Kacy two days after that night. My proposal, and her tentative acceptance. The irresistible urge to kiss her as I left, and the slip of her tongue in response. A chill runs down my tiny, gleeful spine just thinking about it.