The Last Three Inches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the damnedest thing. Somehow our experience sharing Trey has brought out our attraction towards each other as something more than friends. I don't know what to call what we are becoming, but it is not binary. I am still Trey's wife, and will always be. But somehow, in a way I can't yet quantify, I also belong to Kacy. And so does Trey. Seeing them kiss as we parted ways the other night gave me a shiver. The good kind.

For now, we still live in separate homes. Relationships are about more than just sex, after all, and the last thing we all need is to throw the odds and ends of our lives together into a heap before we've had a chance to see what exactly this is, and where its limits lie.

We set up a few rules. Trey can't fuck Kacy unless I'm present, or unless I give them permission. I haven't been ready to entertain that second possibility yet, but I don't want to dismiss the idea out of hand. Kacy is still free to see whom she pleases outside of our arrangement, although I have a suspicion that she won't. This is serious for her. We knew she was ready to settle down, but no one could have foreseen that this was the way that she would find that place to call home.

Oddly, Trey doesn't mind if Kacy and I screw each other without him. He probably gets off thinking about us fooling around behind his back. But in truth, it's not something that occurs to me. Much. Okay, yes it does. But I'm still mesmerized by the power of what we all accomplished together, and anything less feels like small potatoes in comparison. Mostly. I'll probably still do her, though.

Turning out the shop lights, I start up the stairs. We've scheduled a rematch for tomorrow, and my heart is aflutter. I've had Trey lick some calm into me a couple of times since, and I've done likewise for him. It's like we need each other's reassurance to cope with what's happening to us. Like our combined passion is too much for just two people. And maybe that's what we've finally realized.

Stepping into the living room, I see that my dear man has already cooked up some teriyaki chicken. I plop down at the table and dig in. After a few minutes, I notice him eyeing me.

"So I notice your birthday's coming up next week," he says, with ill-concealed mischief.

I nod, but play along. "That's because you're the perfect husband."

"Do you remember Steve Fitz?" he ventures.

Do I? Fitz is a hottie patottie. "From Sunmonster? Yeah, I've met him."

"You guys ever...?"

"No, no," I say, shaking my head and raising my eyebrows. "I would have remembered that for sure."

He grins, enjoying a private joke.

"What?" I ask.

"Well," he says with a sigh. "We had a few beers last night, and got a little lewd. Someone brought out the measuring tape..."

I freeze.

"Turns out he's exactly 3 ½ inches shorter than me."

I'm dead.