All Comments on 'The Last Time'

by Quinn_McMullen

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

It sounds like she died peacefully!

5

gunmakergunmaker7 months ago

What a wonderful, tender, emotional story. I think us elders will appreciate this the most.

oldsage_1oldsage_17 months ago

What a wonderful emotional story. Thank you.

Cheers

SAGE

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

I met a girl similar to Brenda at Boston Univ. in 1967. She was what Brenda’s became in her college years. Your story reminded me of her and now wondering what became of her. Thanks for the memory.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; What a beautiful story, on older woman with an `interesting past' God, I'm jealous of the life at uni, I was never that lucky, but her last time with her friend and colleague was so well written. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A bit too far beyond the pale for my liking. Things just don't happen that way other than in our imaginations.

ArseGratiaArtisArseGratiaArtis7 months ago

Sad, but very beautiful. Also a reminder that even as we age, sex can still be important.

pcman1950pcman19507 months ago

5. And a wonderful introduction to your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

At age 87 and a widower it caused tears.

I don’t know how to put into words how I feel.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A lovely story. Well done.

DivaDyfiDivaDyfi7 months ago

A very lovely and emotionally moving story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Now that was a read worthy of the best renditions of Mature Literotica

lyddenlydden7 months ago

Very nice little story..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautiful and sensitive! Loved it!

theknobbyonetheknobbyone7 months ago

A beautiful and tender story, thank you for sharing it with us

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written and highly emotional. In two minds whether I was glad or sad that I read it, but probably glad to be sad!

EVLoverEVLover7 months ago

I loved this story.

Death and dying is a sensitive subject for many folks and I thought Quinn did a great job of exploring it.

I’m generally in favor of assisted suicide in cases like Brenda’s. I hope that it is available, as an option, when my time comes, should I need it.

The story is definitely worth 5*****,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow. You have a wonderful gift. So powerful!

Thank you.

G

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yeah, right, ran around all those years without any STDs? No way. Stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinn_McMullen@Quinn_McMullen
A collaboration that Erin Page and I put together has been published. It combined her Virginia Beach stories and my Gabrielle story. Here is the link: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6246638&page=submissions I strongly recommend Erin's Virginia Beach st...